Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opinions on Douglas Vogt, and diehold foundation?

StraitShot47

Stumbled on this channel and it caught my eye.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA/videos

This guy Doug Vogt wrote some books in the 70s and 80s. Basically of the idea the sun Novas every 12,000 years and earth's rotation reverses.

Now I'm not of the opinion that our universe or god would try to kill us every 12,000 years but his arguments are quite convincing. I do believe something happens to the earth on a schedule, but doubt it's always a mass extinction.

He also knows about the missing planet past mars, and knows that Hebrew is tied into all of this. What I don't agree with him is that he thinks only 30 females survived the last iceage and that all languages are built around hebrew basically.

I do get a jew/xian feel from this guy, but was wondering what your guys' opinions are. I'm gonna watch his hebrew videos and see how this all ties in.

This is just jewish horseshit and you should reconsider your thinking process if you believe it.

Nature does not kill us every 12,000 years. However, climatic changes can definitely harm us. But this is not some sort of intention involved.

However, I can see the enemy moving out of the way constantly to do this, the aliens and such. These space kikes are moving around and probably trying overtime to collapse every civilizations we try to create, internally or otherwise.

StraitShot47 said:

This guy Doug Vogt wrote some books in the 70s and 80s. Basically of the idea the sun Novas every 12,000 years and earth's rotation reverses.

Now I'm not of the opinion that our universe or god would try to kill us every 12,000 years but his arguments are quite convincing. I do believe something happens to the earth on a schedule, but doubt it's always a mass extinction.

He also knows about the missing planet past mars, and knows that Hebrew is tied into all of this. What I don't agree with him is that he thinks only 30 females survived the last iceage and that all languages are built around hebrew basically.

I do get a jew/xian feel from this guy, but was wondering what your guys' opinions are. I'm gonna watch his hebrew videos and see how this all ties in.

Havent watched them all, but Id think some of it is misinfo. Because if the earth killed everyone periodically why would anyone fight each other if they are all going to die anyway?

Banmaskim666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Havent watched them all, but Id think some of it is misinfo. Because if the earth killed everyone periodically why would anyone fight each other if they are all going to die anyway?

I imagine the argument would be we don't know that the Earth gets shit on every 12,000 years so we're ignorant of that, but such is moot considering stars don't have supernovas that relatively quickly. It's the death of a star essentially, and the timespan from birth to supernova to new star, while variable, can take millions and even many, many billions of years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back