Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mistakes and past life

Aquarius

If you’re a man and have femminine traits and you’re heterosexual your not third sex or any fancy title you’re just a man. If you however like men then your gay.
The man soul in a women’s body or viceversa is complete bullshit.

Aquarius said:
If you’re a man and have femminine traits and you’re heterosexual your not third sex or any fancy title you’re just a man. If you however like men then your gay.
The man soul in a women’s body or viceversa is complete bullshit.
It's sad that people's don't understand these things... it's litteraly so simple.

The kikes deserve worse for doing this to us.

Are you biologically a man or a woman ? I remember in the past I might have commented on your post but I never got this information.

SS Amonra said:
Jack said:
Are you biologically a man or a woman ? I remember in the past I might have commented on your post but I never got this information.

I have male and female biological traits, I have male chromosomes, it’s a medium condition. I was born prematurely and a cycle didn’t complete (I was suppose to be born male) but unfortunately my “gender” was chosen for me as female. But when I got older my body started displaying male traits, example when I hit 13 years old I had a strength of a young man. My body started to change. Anyway, do not call me biologically female , legally and medically you can call me that
I think you’rs deluding yourself, if you have a vagina and not a penis your definitely a woman and no amount of “i was born prematurely and didnt develop enough” wont change that, the fact you have higher testosterone doesent make you a man

Are you going to leave?
Why do you want to delete the account?

Aquarius said:
I think you’rs deluding yourself, if you have a vagina and not a penis your definitely a woman and no amount of “i was born prematurely and didnt develop enough” wont change that, the fact you have higher testosterone doesent make you a man
Doesn't necessarily work the way you think. There isn't just the male/female xy/xx. There is also things like xxx and xxy. Xxy can give this kind of mix between male and female qualities of the body, and you couldn't just plainly say "You're just a female" there's more to it than that.

SS Amonra said:
Jack said:

I have male and female biological traits, I have male chromosomes, it’s a medium condition. I was born prematurely and a cycle didn’t complete (I was suppose to be born male) but unfortunately my “gender” was chosen for me as female. But when I got older my body started displaying male traits, example when I hit 13 years old I had a strength of a young man. My body started to change. Anyway, do not call me biologically female , legally and medically you can call me that
I think you are an androgynous woman or a trans woman not a man,as a man is someone who has a penis,I don't think there is such thing as you came out female because your circle did not complete,once the fetus is formed it is either a male or a female.
Trans women are stronger and more athletic than non trans women,and they have higher hormones levels too.so is not that you are a man,you posses both male and female spirit.that is why you feel like a man

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back