Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long do you need for the 108/ 26/ 3 min Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series?

MayIAsk

in most of the shedules people share, they say Kundalini Yoga 0,5h well i need 0,75 - 1h for this, is there some trick, or am i just to slow ?

Except for the moves that specifically say to do them slowly, the other moves are to be done very quickly. Very fast deep breaths and flexes, works like the breath of fire. Deep breathing is one of the most important parts. The whole thing only takes me about 15 minutes.

Practice counting to 108 very quickly without using any thought. By using simple numbers like 3 and 4 that you don't even need to think about. 4x4 is 16, 3x16 is 48, 2x48 is 96. And 3x4 is 12. 96+12 is the 108 that you need. 1234 1234 1234 1234, this gives you 16, do six of these. Or 2 sets of 3 might be easier. And one set of 12. You can get good with this so you do it perfectly, very fast, and don't even barely think.

About 15 minutes for me as well. Hatha should be done with slow deep breathing, but the KY spinal series is quick for the spinal flexing parts. This is what stimulates the serpent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back