Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy spiritually attack variants list:

Fuchs

1. During RTR you are a jew thoughts.
2. nightmares
3. i did read in a post they did distract someone from driving by producing a foul smell.
4. suicidal thoughts
5. mimiking a god (ouija ) even swearing to be one the grey got instant killed and replaced by a nother one which did also mimik. (some post here)

you are free to expand this list

Let's not connect any more thought/attention energy into bad things like this. I know you just want people to be aware so if it happens they aren't confused, they know what to do about it. But I dont like the idea of people (lot of them new) to sort of call these things with attention. Before learning of Satanism, I spent most of my time reading peoples' paranormal experiences. And there's many kinds of bad creatures that thrive on attention and use anyone's thoughts about them as an open window to start bothering the person. Which makes sense, with a higher spiritual power you can feel and see when people think of you. So an evil thing who's only goal is to cause fear and pain, it's like throwing meat to a crocodile. We don't have to fear this since we are protected, but that doesn't mean to go into danger purposefully and put the burden on the guardians. But it might be still helpful to know what could happen to know how to deal with it.

Depressing thoughts about yourself, bad thoughts about gods,disgusting images,thoughts about gods,yourself, fetishes etc

I believe that greys cause a lot of depression and confusion and things like that, so do enemy Nordics, but they seem to cause thoughts of suicide, thoughts of being a jew, and things of that nature as well. Reptilians are known to cause physical things to happen, like making someone feel sick, vomiting, physical attacks, that type of stuff.

I think enemy Nordics are the ones who cause disturbing thoughts about yourself and the gods. disgusting, violent and bloody thoughts. I felt like I was under attack by an enemy Nordic for a long time, and during that time I had disturbing thoughts where I thought I was a jew, and thoughts like "fuck Satan", thoughts about suicide, stress overload, and images of the gods popping up in my head beated and bloody and dead, it was really sick shit like that.

Even though the enemy ETs are all connecting into one hive mind type shit, the different races can cause different things to happen, just like I mentioned above. greys just seem to cause overall depression and misery and don't do much of anything else.

What has anyone else experienced with these bastards?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Let's not connect any more thought/attention energy into bad things like this. I know you just want people to be aware so if it happens they aren't confused, they know what to do about it. But I dont like the idea of people (lot of them new) to sort of call these things with attention. Before learning of Satanism, I spent most of my time reading peoples' paranormal experiences. And there's many kinds of bad creatures that thrive on attention and use anyone's thoughts about them as an open window to start bothering the person. Which makes sense, with a higher spiritual power you can feel and see when people think of you. So an evil thing who's only goal is to cause fear and pain, it's like throwing meat to a crocodile. We don't have to fear this since we are protected, but that doesn't mean to go into danger purposefully and put the burden on the guardians. But it might be still helpful to know what could happen to know how to deal with it.
It is important, no matter how uncomfortable, that newer and more experienced Satanists alike are aware of the obstacles the enemy will throw at them. We've seen so many people on here with posts talking about depression, suicide, life being incredibly miserable, etc, when about 90% of those thoughts are from the enemy and their curses. It is dangerous when a Satanist thinks those thoughts are their own, but if they know through the information provided on these forums, that those thoughts are just an enemy attack, they can take the appropriate steps to ensure their sanity and security with an AoP, banishing, RTRs, or anything else required.

There are many harsh truths and realities to our world that we cannot pretend don't exist, but that we instead need to confront. When someone is newly involving themselves in Satanism, it is crucial that they know exactly both the rewards and challenges ahead. When for example a soldier joins the military, they better be prepared to accept that their life will be at risk in a combat zone, so when a Satanist joins our ranks, they must accept that we are likewise in a state of war and they will be attacked and have difficult times. Almost no one has done the Dedication Ritual without a sleep paralysis attack beforehand. If these facts scare anyone away, they weren't meant to be successful Satanists in the first place.

Sun said:
I believe that greys cause a lot of depression and confusion and things like that, so do enemy Nordics, but they seem to cause thoughts of suicide, thoughts of being a jew, and things of that nature as well. Reptilians are known to cause physical things to happen, like making someone feel sick, vomiting, physical attacks, that type of stuff.

I think enemy Nordics are the ones who cause disturbing thoughts about yourself and the gods. disgusting, violent and bloody thoughts. I felt like I was under attack by an enemy Nordic for a long time, and during that time I had disturbing thoughts where I thought I was a jew, and thoughts like "fuck Satan", thoughts about suicide, stress overload, and images of the gods popping up in my head beated and bloody and dead, it was really sick shit like that.

Even though the enemy ETs are all connecting into one hive mind type shit, the different races can cause different things to happen, just like I mentioned above. greys just seem to cause overall depression and misery and don't do much of anything else.

Enemy Nordics are no doubt the enemy's best choice to try and mimic the Gods considering their likeness, which is why it is highly important for us to make sure Satan is aware of any communication we have with any Gods, to ensure that there are no enemy imposters (but on that note, enemy Nordics have a more foul and disgusting energy than those loyal to Satan, and Satanists who have communicated with one of our Gods at least once will be able to tell the difference right off the bat). Enemy Nordics will try to push you toward suicide, depression, stopping meditation and RTRs, and making you blame Satan for the problems they are causing you. Unfortunately, their attacks are the most subtle and the most powerful.

You're right on point, Reptilians have also been known to curse Satanists and engage in sleep attacks, they can make a person feel extremely unbalanced and fearful. Their attacks are mostly physical, but can also be the most terrifying as the encounter is physical and they are often present in the flesh.

Greys do the usual most of us have experienced, sleep paralysis on new Satanists, astral intrusion upon anyone doing occult practices without being under the protection of Satan, nightmares, etc. In my experience, nightmares caused by the Greys often involved them or any other hostile alien creature, and can stay on the mind in a negative way unless one is adept at void meditation. Then there are the kike rabbis who will create thoughtforms and allow Greys to direct it toward a target.

If you keep up on your RTRs and Aura of Protection, you are not likely to witness the worst of these attacks, but the enemy starts slowly on their targets and first tries to get a Satanist to meditate less and less until their AoP is weak and more serious attacks can begin. Greys in particular invest a ridiculous amount of time in attacking Satanists since they have little else to do and are complete drones with no free will.

List of attacks I can relate to:

1. Several thoughts of being a jew - few of them were really convincing. Once I even had a dream that showed me positive dna test for jewishess and fancy photo album with picture of me and other genetically look-alikes relatives. No jokes - first 30 minutes of that morning I had spent staring at mirror. Currently no further activity of such attacks.

2. Episodes of depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts- mostly back in the days when I was abusing party drugs (weed, mdma, amphetamine). Quite often associated with strong feeling of presence of greys. Sometimes with mental visions. After a dream with their involvement, that scared the shit out of me, I decided to definitely stop doing any drugs. Since then no further episodes.

3. Sleep paralysis - Why would you like to spend money on cinema tickets and watch horror movies while hearing nasty noises of crunching if you can experience a slaughter of your entire family not even moving out of bed! Better than VR - 1 of 10 - would not recommend. The last time I had a sudden realization of situation just seconds before anything has happened and I said something like: "I got no time for you, do what you want and fuck off you cunt". Since then no more paralysis.

4. Agreement offers - after doing RTR. At first unpleasant mental attacks for few hours, then sudden relief with statement that "they" will stop harassing me if I stop doing RTRs or/and information warfare. The answer was always simple: no, fuck off!

5. Foul odor - it often comes as secondary role, accompany something worst. It happened several times when saying "Hail Satan" or when I was removing something nasty. To be honest - those quick jewish farts are nothing compared with fragrance of pensioners in public transportation during summertime.

6. Insults toward our Gods and High Priests - nothing special, just every possible combination of insults known to mankind. If you truly understand that Gods are aware of situation, They are creators of us and They accept us with every weakness we come with then it shouldn't be the case. The energy that you would spend on worrying, spend on 'not giving a fuck' or trying to resolve situation. At least it worked for me.

7. Shitty dreams - starring xian priests, nuns and NPC mob, taking place inside churches (on altars) or presbytery with plot straight from c class movies (usually hearing and I'm found guilty). Eventually scenes of imprisonment. At this point If I'd really go to to the jail I could say "I've already used to it" XD

8. Unpleasant mental visions - having sex with parents, relatives etc. Everything that supposedly should makes you uncomfortable. My trick here is to think something as follow: "You're showing me having sex with that homeless guy? Fuck Yeah! I always wanted to do that. Show me more!". Somehow it works as a turn-off for 'them'. Such a waste...

9. And something new from a few days ago which goes as follow:
>sudden feel of pain for about an hour in area of heart chakra
>shitty dream starring jesuits
>following day the problems with mental concentration
>unable to think logically
>non-stop feeling of pressure on 3rd eye
>all I can think of is phrase "Tabula rasa"
>same state remain the next day despite RTRs
>decided to google "tabula rasa kabbalah"
>jewish_fart.exe
>it suddenly let go when I found some shitty online bookstore with "The Mystical Kabbalah"

And I just encounter another mental attack while editing this post.

be strong!
HAIL SATAN!

This one is kinda cunning and can happen (happened to me) and if one were not aware of the enemy they'd be driven away from spiritually advancing. Just like distracting you or compelling you from meditating and spiritually advancing, there could be a link or entity you're not fully aware of and after doing energy raising by vibrating/yoga, you feel no energy whatsoever and maybe even drained and feeling tired making you think that what you are doing is bad for you. The enemy loves stealing energy and tricking individuals.. I made a specific aura of protection against this and I'm surprised how much difference it made.

What about feeling abandoned by the Gods? And feeling some organs getting stabbed outside RTRs?

Ol argedco luciftias said:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

i agree with you about the attention no body should fear this stuff. But we are not fully protected, if we would be there should be no attacks in the first place. To get away from the negativ focus we could offer here solutions how to deal with the attacks people report here.

1. Attack ---> 1.A Solution/defense strategie

Sun said:

Oh true me I have. I've experienced it in between when sometimes I stopped doing the RTRs. The solution to all this is to concentrate while doing the RTR.

Today to me happened thinks that made me feel really bad. Is aura cleansing the best way to get protection?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Today to me happened thinks that made me feel really bad. Is aura cleansing the best way to get protection?

Yes, cleaning the aura. And also RTR and meditations to make you stronger.
Final RTR, and  returning curses parts 1 and 2, all these together is a good way to clean the soul. http://Www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
http://Www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
Then you can do physical stretches to help the body, and drink water. This all helps together. :D

people might have an image of you and put it in a box or with graveyard dirt. project their fear of being discovered onto you to cause intense fear. try resonate with Ananda. joy .sat . truth .

Another thing that the enemy can do is impersonate one of your GD and deceive you by giving you false or erroneous information, it is very important also for example to make sure of it before publishing it in the forum to avoid spreading those deceptions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back