Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Create visions to others

Astardastar

Hello all, would like to ask a question
How can we create a vision to someone?
Το make him see pictures we want?
Is it possible to tell me the procedure if you know it?

Thank you very mych

It's possible and I'm practicing it lately. But the truth is I really don't know how to explain the process. You have to have strong visualisation and skill in directing the energy+ really really good concentration. Actually, you can send video messages and 3d,4d all six senses messages in astral created or recreated spaces, you just keep transfering all the data to the sender until you are done.
If you want to I can try to explain but It will might be hard to understand I'm afraid.

Possibly you could make the dream up in deep trance ,convert its shape into a ball or something that can be "planted" inside the targets head when their asleep.

Jack said:
Possibly you could make the dream up in deep trance ,convert its shape into a ball or something that can be "planted" inside the targets head when their asleep.

How can I do that please?
I have never worked that way.
To imagine something is a thought and plant it in targets head.

How can I do?
Thank you very much

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telepathy.html
This works very well if you do it right. Connecting your 3rd eyes together. Then you can think to them.

Astardastar said:
Jack said:

How can I do?
Thank you very much
I just told you. Go into a deep trance. Visualize the whole dream vividly. Try to add all Kinesthetic components like smell ,touch, sight,audibility, color. Then convert the beginning to the end as a ball by applying mul bandh. Condense it into a ball
Connect the targets third eye to yours as the other esteemed guy suggested and transfer it to his mind.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This works very well if you do it right. Connecting your 3rd eyes together. Then you can think to them.
Thank you very much for the link!

Sure I will try

Yet how can I know I m doing it right?

Jack said:
Astardastar said:
Jack said:

How can I do?
Thank you very much
I just told you. Go into a deep trance. Visualize the whole dream vividly. Try to add all Kinesthetic components like smell ,touch, sight,audibility, color. Then convert the beginning to the end as a ball by applying mul bandh. Condense it into a ball
Connect the targets third eye to yours as the other esteemed guy suggested and transfer it to his mind.

That's the one of the right ways to do it, I approve this. There is a specific feel of a transfering message in the mind of the others. I'm trying to keep that feel almost all the time and for that is needed a lot of concentration. When I'm condensing it into a ball for a instance im trying to feel that but WHILE feeling other things as well if I need to transfer kinesthetic components and surroundings sometimes(I feel it like some sort of an energy input). Or when I just need to send simple pictures or videos sometimes I just try to keep that feel like when trying to do telepathy. Just put it into their mind if it's picture or something simple. If practiced you can do it always, just it will be hard sometimes for them to pick things up at a first time, better send them few times. And I don't have to be in deep trance to do this, but I do need to calm my mind a lot tho.
Astardastar said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thank you very much for the link!

Sure I will try

Yet how can I know I m doing it right?

Why don't you find someone to practice with? You can find a lot of people here who would like to practice similar things with you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back