Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

are gipsies related to jews in blood?

sunrise

Hello brothers and sisters, I am new on this specific forum. Came here with an important question and concern which needs clarification.

We, in Eastern Europe, have a serious number of gipsies as co-nationals. I am not here to debate about them being a problematic minority or any of this, but my question is: are they related to jews in blood or not? I have seen some posts made before mentioning them as one of the '12 lost tribes of Israel' or something. The very fact that they have many similarities as the jews is true, even in their features, not only behaviour like.
Many people are confused about this and a valid input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and Hail Satan

They probabily are, they’re disgusting and aggressive, they in no way behave like gentiles.

My guess is they are. I had little or nothing to do with them but I always felt hatred, fear, disgust and pity towards them.
I felt for them what many people report to feel for jews. They seem horribly alien.
The gypsies are probably the first attempt in the creation of the jews.

Nevere have i seen a more repulsive bacteria than gypsies. They don't even try to pretend they are humans. I wish i could speak my whole mind...

Thank you guys for your time and answers. If anybody else can confirm this would be lovely as I want to pass this topic to my local forums.

My people are confused, some see no risks in having them (gipsies) as friends.
I am trying to make them aware but my opinion alone which is poorly documented is not enough. More confirmations, the better.

Thank you again.

Not sure to be honest, my first guess would be no, as I encountered a few in my area when they traveled around here, and while outrightly aggresive the one lady thought that I cut in front of her in line when I was there first, gave me a sort of angry stare. Her friend said sorry as the one lady didn't understand that I wasn't bring rude. I wouldn't be so quick to lump them in the same category as jews, unless a few were so heavily mixed that the traits were very well hidden.

I don't believe that they are related to jews. They are parasitic on their own way but that doesn't make them jews. As for the 12th tribes of israel bullshit it's just a claim that is passed on a lot. I could link you to some sites that claim Brits are one of the israeli tribes, similar site about Nordic people being israeli tribe, similar one about Blacks being a lost tribe and another one claiming Japanese... Basically it is a completely meaningless claim that the jews use in order to get goyim work for them as well as nationalist xians who want to be part of the "chosen people".

Gypsies are more likely some sort of outcasts of the Indian society that were banished centuries ago and lumped together. On the old forum there was some good discussions about this but I don't have the links.

I think they are, I tried to do some online searching for more solid genetic proof but couldn't really find anything.
Hitler included gypsies along with Jews in his policies so I wouldn't doubt that their related.

Roma gypsies...disgusting race living as parasites.

They sell drugs, steal like crazy, selling their children to old men for sex just for 5-10 euros, proffecional beggars, etc etc.

Here in Greece they are like a curse or something.

They are originally from sub continental India and where some type of a Davidian group of travellers and entertainers maybe criminal outcasts. They over time travelled into Europe from the east. They manifest the attitude of people without a home that they grabbler off of others and then are down the road fast.

Gypsies are an Hindo-Jewish blend, and they are basically jews.

Most people in America have no idea on what they even are, but in Europe, they are nothing but equal and the same to jews, just lesser in intelligence in how they go about any disgusting shit they do.

Physically speaking, many also look like jews.

Drakon put it succintly on what Gypsies are, they aren't your fancy fortune tellers like the US or something. They are an amassment of jewish / lower caste hindu amassment of crap, that is universally detestable because of thousands of years of worthless behavior.

I want to thank once again to all my brothers and sisters who took their time answering this.
Thank you HP Mageson and especially H.C, I needed your confirmation the most.

Hail Satan

Whites in North America still use the word "gypped" for the word for being cheated its from the word Gypsy. The other word that is used commonly is "jewed" as well for such. Then for some reason people go to Church on Sunday and then worship Jews. Must people don't trust or like Jews but accept a religion from them...….

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Most people in America have no idea on what they even are, but in Europe, they are nothing but equal and the same to jews, just lesser in intelligence in how they go about any disgusting shit they do.

Drakon put it succintly on what Gypsies are, they aren't your fancy fortune tellers like the US or something. They are an amassment of jewish / lower caste hindu amassment of crap, that is universally detestable because of thousands of years of worthless behavior.
"Jewish Hindu Low Caste amassment of Crap" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"Jewish Hindu Low Caste amassment of Crap" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take the Chandala and add jewish criminal genetics + incessant self inflicted criminal type poverty + total retardation, then, you have the Gypsy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Take the Chandala and add jewish criminal genetics + incessant self inflicted criminal type poverty + total retardation, then, you have the Gypsy.
I do believe the chandalas and other highly low castes were the "proto Jews" .

It would really be good if satanas could give a serious answer about it !! I'm a gypsy man and I doubt he's any less Satanic than you !!

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

I do believe the chandalas and other highly low castes were the "proto Jews" .

And you are totally correct.

They must be kept pressed down like a virulent plague, or a civilization goes to shit.

If India exists today, it exists because it has suppressed this amalgam of shit and was able to be kept in line. The survival of nations is as a death and life matter entwined to never allow these types to get in any place of power, as they destroy, corrupt, and jewdize anything until it gets destroyed.

This shitheads then take a revenge on the native civilization by going over to xianity, and other similar faiths to destroy the power structure of society and ruin it.

Revenge of the Chandala Kikes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ive seen some once. They are very nasty. They dont hide their jewishness at all.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Ive seen some once. They are very nasty. They dont hide their jewishness at all.

Trust me you have seen nothing of what a gypsy means.

I saw a gypsy who cut the hands and feet of it's own spawn in order to agitate mercy and pretend it's kid was a full cripple in order to get money from begging with it.

They drug their kids with heroin as infants so they appear to be dead and sit in the middle of the streets pretending their kids died so that others come to give them money.

What I write is by experience. I have seen many of them. This is not by the book knowledge. This is the reality of gypsies. What Drakon said here is correct. People have no idea.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I saw a gypsy who cut the hands and feet of it's own spawn in order to agitate mercy and pretend it's kid was a full cripple in order to get money from begging with it.

They drug their kids with heroin as infants so they appear to be dead and sit in the middle of the streets pretending their kids died so that others come to give them money.

What I write is by experience. I have seen many of them. This is not by the book knowledge. This is the reality of gypsies. What Drakon said here is correct. People have no idea.

I also have experience with gypsies because in my country there are many and I see them every day and all this is totally true, they are as low and miserable as you can imagine, for a long time I started them as a low version of the jews.

Never trust gypsies. Romania is full of them, unfortunately. Especially when I live - they have their own neighbourhood. They are pretty much as bad as the muslims and the bloody Jews.

They are lazy. They make a bunch of children and rely on the state. They lie and feel no remorse for tricking other people who feel "merciful". There are a few exceptions - only two gypsies I know who are somewhat decent people. Or that's what they appear to be.

So the best thing is to not feel bad for a gypsy or give them anything. They'll take your whole hand.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ehhh!! that makes me sick to my stomach. I dont wanna know any more about these creatures.

I don't think I've seen a gypsy in my life, but I do recall reading somewhere - perhaps on an older thread here - that they commonly abduct children to masquerade as their own, sell them and/or whatever else they feel inclined to do.

Reading even more about the level of depravity they exhibit even towards their own, it's unsettling to put it mildly. I never really knew much about them until relatively recently, almost as if their crimes are kept quiet by (((certain folk))) in an effort to shield them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is vile. They are not basically jews, they ARE jews, just a different subrace? Verifiably. Other kike races seem more calculated, the only difference.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

This is vile. They are not basically jews, they ARE jews, just a different subrace? Verifiably. Other kike races seem more calculated, the only difference.

They are really vile and really dumb. This so much smacks of an early enemy attempt at making something like the Jews. This is kind of like Zoroastrianism or Atenism. It reaks of something the enemy tried to do but they soon realized was not going to work so they had to tweak it and try again. That is why i said in my more recent post you replied to either a subrace of the Jews or an abandon early attempt by the enemy to create an infiltrator race. Their vibe does feel like they are older than the Jews but very evil and almost scary. The Jews are more subdued and refined and intelligent (but still just as evil i mean if the Gypsies had the intelligence and ability to infiltrate they would do the same kind of stuff the Jews do but Gypsies are too dumb and obvious) now the mixed Gypsy Gentiles that is another thing. They would be more like the Jews and more intelligent. Vanessa Carlton would probably be an example of more mixed Jew Gypsy type blood. She is pretty creative and intelligent but evil none the same. No full on Gypsy is going to be very good at anything. This is why they were a failed. I assume this is an early attempt by the enemy to create the Jews. There may be others too on earth (like I said possibly Fulani people ? ) who knows. We will find that out later i guess when we take over.

So yeah they are inferior to even the Jews that is saying a lot about them :lol: Sorry for two posts but I wanted to say that. They will have the same fate as the Jews. I just kind of feel mad at the way one of them was to me one time.

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are really vile and really dumb. This so much smacks of an early enemy attempt at making something like the Jews. This is kind of like Zoroastrianism or Atenism. It reaks of something the enemy tried to do but they soon realized was not going to work so they had to tweak it and try again. That is why i said in my more recent post you replied to either a subrace of the Jews or an abandon early attempt by the enemy to create an infiltrator race. Their vibe does feel like they are older than the Jews but very evil and almost scary. The Jews are more subdued and refined and intelligent (but still just as evil i mean if the Gypsies had the intelligence and ability to infiltrate they would do the same kind of stuff the Jews do but Gypsies are too dumb and obvious) now the mixed Gypsy Gentiles that is another thing. They would be more like the Jews and more intelligent. Vanessa Carlton would probably be an example of more mixed Jew Gypsy type blood. She is pretty creative and intelligent but evil none the same. No full on Gypsy is going to be very good at anything. This is why they were a failed. I assume this is an early attempt by the enemy to create the Jews. There may be others too on earth (like I said possibly Fulani people ? ) who knows. We will find that out later i guess when we take over.

Vanessa Carlton aye? Is that why her voice is so high pitched and nasally? Jew voices are notoriously annoying like nails on chalkboard and the girls that manipulate their voices to try and sound more innocent or different also seem pretty jew. I did like that one song A Thousand Miles but now that you mention it :shock: sounds off.

I knew several of them indirectly, and I agree that they are jews but they are extremely stupid and violent as well as degraded.
Everyone has different characteristics (personality, referring to those I knew), and I see these characteristics perfectly in the jewish letters.

If you walk down the street and look at them for even a few seconds, they will start picking on you, attacking and insulting you, and probably even robbing you.
They do it for fun.
When there are rides, they come in groups to go around and fight and sell drugs with outsiders, and they don't pay for the rides because they are related to the riders.
Pretending to be related to them and knowing some of their names you get free rides, I must have saved more than 200€ :lol: .

The younger ones from 12 to 16 years old join baby gangs, the ones from 16 to 22 years old also deal with drugs, while the older ones still deal with robberies and large organized robberies.
This creates a family hierarchy, as they are all cousins (+300 with the same surname in two cities).
Obviously, those in the higher hierarchy who deal in drugs (selling kilos) have links with the local mafias (which are not necessarily gypsies, but jews).
Essentially they are the managers of the low end of crime, while those of the 'high end' are the jewish mafias.

I remember a building down the street, it was surrounded by a dark fog and the building was dirty and looked unsafe.
Inside, there were long corridors with smashed windows and graffiti on the walls, gypsy children would come into other people's houses, making a mess and also breaking glass or whatever, while others would break down the walled doors and then live illegally in these flats.
When they're not being criminals and just hanging out with each other, they act like the dumbest NPCs on the planet.
Unlike jews they don't infiltrate gentile groups, but they take some gentile in their group and after exploiting him (becoming their supplier or helping them solve issues on their behalf), they beat him up and rob him, instead those who last longer go crazy and become deranged junkies and become almost like them.

They support xianism and most sympathise with jews, the xianism they practice among themselves is a mixture of xianism, wiccan, new age and jewish mysticism.
Although some of them are xians, they have no problem blaspheming their 'god' just to annoy other gentile xians.

If I'm not mistaken the state gives money to gypsies, a bit like they give to jews because of the holohoax.

For all intents and purposes the racial religion of the gypsies is criminality towards gentiles.

gypsies should therefore be avoided more than jews, because gypsies represent a real danger to your person, whereas jews will not physically attack you as soon as they see you but will do so in other ways.

gypsies are also total psychic vampires, and their technique is mainly like that of bullies, making others feel inferior and then pretending to be rambo.

HAIL SATAN!

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Vanessa Carlton aye? Is that why her voice is so high pitched and nasally? Jew voices are notoriously annoying like nails on chalkboard and the girls that manipulate their voices to try and sound more innocent or different also seem pretty jew. I did like that one song A Thousand Miles but now that you mention it :shock: sounds off.

I actually used to really like her had a couple of her cds. I was kind of bummed to find that out but I do think something with the energy or something of it was off and strange or something. I never paid attention to that though when I was younger didn't know what it meant or was.

I remember that these gypsies were a mixture of Jewish and Indian ancestry.

FuckYu_666 said:
gypsies are also total psychic vampires, and their technique is mainly like that of bullies, making others feel inferior and then pretending to be rambo.

HAIL SATAN!
I once had a first date with someone who revealed to be a quarter gypsy and deep into wicca. That same period since I start talking to him before the date and even after, before I cut him off, I had several issues both mental and also in other areas of life such as education and career. I never experienced this level of parasitism with anyone, even when about 7 years ago I hung out a couple of times with people who belonged to the "real vampire" subculture.

I have met a gypsy a while ago while eating at a "greek" restaurant, later i realized this restaurant was owned by gypsies.
It was a place of gathering for them.
Food was good and i liked how the menu card looked, you could see the love for ancient greece.
As i was sitting there a blonde guy with his friend sat next to me, first i thought he was german or italian, but he told me himself that he is a gypsy and that he came fresh out of jail :lol:
He was very open and funny, no complexes, so i gave him my ouzo :lol:
He behaved/was more humane than some of other "civilized" people i encountered.

Hi mid europe here.
In our country we "work" for the gypsies , they parasiting on the system .
Lot of gypsies are in evidence for "sick" issues and getting money for it , so they benefit from gentile work.
My father worked one week with a gypsy who had a sick money and also working for tax free money .

They are disgusting rats , they mission is stealing some iron daily , sell cheap things and extract money from gentiles with fairy tales thru our good heart or this "I will leave you alone" but give me some cash situation .

They have a lot of children , some are dropped to their heads to be degenerated is true.
They living a messy life , lot of abandoned things in their property , nothing fancy only stolen things.
They are the worst neighbours ever , they not doing any good just harm , children playing throw rocks in the windows and their parents are only laughing on this...etc.. and you cannod do a thing about it . :oops:
They at home only yells at each other like animals.
They are groupping for fight people , harm , steal.

existentialcrisis said:
What about irish travellers? Are they jews or just "white trash"?

Well, first, they are not really Irish per se. Second, "traveller" in this instance is just a PC term to identify gypsies. No kikes belongs to Ireland. Ireland in Sanskrit is called Aryasthan. Arya, -sthan. Arya meaning "noble, pure, White", -sthan meaning "land, territory".

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I have met a gypsy a while ago while eating at a "greek" restaurant, later i realized this restaurant was owned by gypsies.
It was a place of gathering for them.
Food was good and i liked how the menu card looked, you could see the love for ancient greece.
As i was sitting there a blonde guy with his friend sat next to me, first i thought he was german or italian, but he told me himself that he is a gypsy and that he came fresh out of jail :lol:
He was very open and funny, no complexes, so i gave him my ouzo :lol:
He behaved/was more humane than some of other "civilized" people i encountered.

I think some of the people in this category are actually whites who just adopted this lifestyle. That is what shadowcat told me she is quite knowledgeable on genetics. You could have been talking to one of them.

Due to the nature of my job I have to deal with hundreds of gipsies, I have been observing and analyzing their behavior for a long time. 99% of them have a lot of jewish features, the majority of them have the jewish nose, very pronounced. The 1% that don't have many jewish features are the younger generations, which I suspect are mixed with Gentiles. I doubt they aren't of jewish descent...

Older members of the gipsies communities are open practitioners of judaism.

Anyway, they are merchants (counterfeit material), they also are in the gold business, also into drugs and weapons, they get caught but since the justice system is made to benefit the criminal, they are thrown back into the streets, some of them never go to court for trial, they just vanish when the day comes, and nobody seems to care. Since these don't qualify as an actual job, they have no official income, and they live as parasites sucking the welfare system dry. More kids = more money. They also get to have free food, and lower prices on water and electricity, and house rent because they are in dire need. They also occupy random uninhabited houses, and settle there like its their own. Due to a law in my country in which if they are there 15 years uninterrupted the house becomes their property. I have actually seen this happen... the owner showed up tried to get rid of them they took the owner to court of law and won, the house became theirs. Unbelievable.

They treat Gentiles like crap, they think we owe them for some reason, they mock us, laugh at us because we try to expose their crimes, they know they get away with it. They openly discuss things like, murder, rape, mutilation... even speaking about their own. They are very bad even for themselves. They hit kids very hard drag them in the streets by their hair. One time I saw a woman hit by the husband in the head, looked like there was a tennis ball growing out of her head from how swollen it was. It could even grow a basketball for all I care, I just found it very barbarian and disturbing...This is supposed to be considered very normal among them.

They disrespect Nature, extreme pollution of ecosystems that they occupy, rivers heavily polluted with a lot of random crap, forests, it is very sad. The animal abuse is also very extreme. Namely dogs and horses. They steal people's animals and abuse them in the most horrific ways.

In my country nobody knows the gipsies are jewish, but it is very blatant if the facial features weren't enough proof, the behavior definitely is. Everybody wants to help the gipsy, everybody treats them like victims of society like they are hated for no reason at all.

It makes me really angry and sad to watch all of this happen before my eyes and not being able to take legal action against this, some who have are promptly accused of racism and have to pay large amounts of money to the offended gipsies (jews). Police officers who fire back when fired upon are sometimes thrown into jail for the most absurd accusations.

I am not sure if this is the case in every country, but as far as Portugal is concerned proceed with caution when dealing with gipsies, they all have jewish blood and they will screw you if they have the chance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back