Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rune for Love Magick?

Penumbraxle

I’m looking for a rune that helps with romance/passion/chemistry/whatever you want to call it. I know that Kenaz is good with sex magic, so is that good for all sorts of related work, or am I barking up the wrong tree? Also, would it be better to work with green for love, or is that more affectionate/platonic love than romantic?

Maybe björk and lögr as those deal with feminine magic which could mean venusian love magic, I'm not certain though.

Green rules over affectionate love.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Penumbraxle said:
Gebo is a good rune for love. Also whenever I use runes I always use Sol along with it to empower it. And if I'm using 2 or more runes, along with Sol, I'll combine them with Ehwaz.

So maybe you could do something like...

Sol x32
Gebo x35
Kenaz x36
Ehwaz x38
(these numbers can be whatever you want, I just always like to make my vibrations more than 30, but still multiples of the numbers of the runes.)

Or just Sol and Gebo, whatever you want.

Bardhonen said:
Penumbraxle said:
Gebo is a good rune for love. Also whenever I use runes I always use Sol along with it to empower it. And if I'm using 2 or more runes, along with Sol, I'll combine them with Ehwaz.

So maybe you could do something like...

Sol x32
Gebo x35
Kenaz x36
Ehwaz x38
(these numbers can be whatever you want, I just always like to make my vibrations more than 30, but still multiples of the numbers of the runes.)

Or just Sol and Gebo, whatever you want.

Thanks so much!

Penumbraxle said:
And remember to keep your vibrations consistent, meaning if you use the Icelandic version for one rune, use Icelandic for the other ones, same applies if you use Anglo-Saxon, for example.

I have used the Venus square mantra with great success!

1.) Vibrate the mantra for 9x or 12x.
AUM DRAAM DRIM DRAUM SAU SHUKRAYA NAMA
2.) Visualize this person clearly and imagine their entire being shining green-gold as you vibrate.
3.) Keeping this visualization, affirm that this person is deeply in love with you.
4.) Relax for a bit- feel and visualize the outcome already happening.

*Note: I have had excellent results with the above when Venus was in neutral sign and on a Friday (waxing moon).

Using Runes:

1. Raise your energies via mantra or chakra work.
2. Vibrate FEHU and then GEBO for 9x or 12x.
Eg. Breathe in and on the exhale and vibrate Fehu. Then breathe in and on the exhale vibrate Gebo. This is one round. Do this for 9x or 12x.
3) Visualize the runes shining brightly on the person's soul as you vibrate them.
4..) When you are done, affirm that this person is deeply in love with you.
5. Relax for a bit- feel and visualize the outcome already happening.

* Note, Looking at the properties of each rune, I recommend using Fehu first. The energies of Fehu amplifies the power and qualities of the second rune. You may also use WUNJO instead of GEBO as the second rune. If you have more time, I would recommend a powerful formula of FEHU- GEBO- WUNJO.

* As it pertains to numerology, 9 and 12- and its multiples are the most powerful. 9 is not strictly a number of endings. It's properties are such that it can tear down something to bring something anew OR it can also be used to greatly empower something on all levels. 12 is a number of completion and coming into manifestation.

Do your own research and see what you come up with. There is no one way of achieving your goals.

Be creative with the knowledge you have!

Marlo

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Gebo + Kamagni

Hello mlimlal666,
Can you tell me how exactly you used the above rune-sanskrit mantra and it's success/ effectiveness?

I've been researching the Kamagni mantra from various sources. The excerpt goes hand-in-hand with David Frawley's info.

Page 15 of Reaching
GODHOOD
- SREEVIDYA -

http://www.drtps-shiksha.in/pdfs/DASAMAHAVIDYA.pdf

The mental associations which go with the mantra are the following. Krîm is the beeja (beeja mantra or
seed syllable) of fire representing the overpowering fire of lust, kamagni.
The beeja hûm is the Shiva
beeja, rî is Vishnu. This is known as Koorcha, by which the Kamagni is aroused. Hrîm is the forceful
thrust of Shiva, the probe which wants to measure the depth of consciousness. The three krîm beejas
arouse fire in the three planes; on the physical, lust; on the mental, the desire to know; on the causal,
anger. The hrîm repeated twice is the surge and ebb of life. H stands for space, and the fire in space is
amrita; because egoless state is space like and therefore not subject to passions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back