Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank you

swordofastaroth

Point of views on the yggdrasil i had a dream about this tree any hp that can post more info would be nice love you brothers and sisters of satan heil hitler

The Yggdrasil is symbolic of the personal and racial soul and is the Tree of Life which is symbolic of the chakras and one's ancestry and genealogy. Other than that, make some research on what it would mean to you personally.

Thanks hp BTW I recently had a dream of the tree and was told my a voice female sounding saying it was created by Satan and it's guarded by a celestial serpent that resides at the base and when you "die" it attaches you to s branch uses ur dna to send this to another world and you get revived by your own blood line like a paradox thing does this sound right to anyone else or close to it

From my understanding, Yggdrasil from Norse mythology is basically a representation of the body, soul and chakras. Its been a long time since ive read about Norse mythology, so anyone can correct me if im wrong. Its supposedly the tree where all existence comes from, and the '9 worlds / realms' from Norse mythology is a part of this tree, as the tree formed the 9 worlds. The 9 worlds is basically symbolic for the 9 major chakras of the soul.
The tree could even be viewed as being just the element Ether all by itself, which is where existence itself comes from. Ether has all the five elements in it, and its where existence and consciousness forms from.
Im not sure how ether works, but I believe the elements causes vibrations in the universe, the vibrations create light, and from this light is where matter is formed, also the soul and consciousness, and the 'light body' and we all know the soul is made of light and the 5 elements.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back