Frustrated!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:45 am

You don't need to "fully transition". You are completely legitimate as a man in my eyes. I would suspect most here would agree.

Now if we are talking about your "parts" in a "medical" setting, you are a "woman". Just to keep things simple. But normally, in every other context? It sounds like you're a man. Like, even medically, it sounds like you are mostly male as well. It is what it is, but I totally understand where you're coming from here. Keep in mind that many medical terms are actually contradictory to typical phrases and words we use in every day life. If there are people calling you a homosexual woman, I honestly wouldn't feel bad just calling them out on it if I were you. That's totally fair :)
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

(((occultumlapidem)))
Posts: 155

Re: Frustrated!

Postby (((occultumlapidem))) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:31 am

if you are a woman you are a guardian to the portal of life. if you man you are gods heir. don't mutilate yourself it is abhored by the god of gods

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Frustrated!

Postby shinninglight » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:08 am

Well this video of an African shaman may answer your question a little
https://youtu.be/6baah9U7qQo
HAIL SATAN

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Frustrated!

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:13 pm

SS Amonra wrote:I am going quite angry and frustrated at a lot of things that doesn't seem right. What I don't understand is that I been calling myself "trans. man" but I HATE using that term I disassociate myself from GLBT. I stopped calling myself a trans. man and just tell people im a regular dude and as a dude who likes women, that makes me straight. But I have a problem with some of the teachings on here about trans people. While I agree with some things but since we have the freedom to think for ourselves. I am going to share some thoughts of mine own.

I ffor one, want to share, if a trans. person is usually a person who WANTS to be the opposite gender/sex because they are made to feel wrong in their body, however they are taught that you will be called male or female pronouns according to biological sex, right? Because of that, in order to be the gender one wants to be, is to get surgery and do all these unhealthy things to the body or otherwise you will stay what society jewish program wants you to be. However a person like myself who sees through this bullshit, I do not need surgery or any of that other crap, I am a guy, PERIOD I do not say "I am a man trapped in a woman's body!" nor do I use "trans. man" either. What some of the teachings have frustrated me with though, is classifying me as homosexual when clearly I consider myself a "straight dude" with biological differences. And believe me I do have some male biological traits, I was suppose be born male according to the doctors , but unfortunately a cycle didn't complete and I came out female. But as I got older my body started to change, I became taller and had the strength of a man, I think like a man, I have the body frame of a man. I feel like a man despite the fact I have male and female biological parts. (sorry I know its personal but I am trying to make a point).


So I am frustrated not able to find anything based on my unique position. Why I am clumped with "homosexuals",which I have no issue with homosexuals themselves. I am aware that I may get the idea that the jews are trying to confuse me and what my identity is by observing the programming and being aware who is in control. I always identified as male. And every woman that is attracted to me, knows I am different and she doesn't even consider herself bisexual or lesbian. They are just attracted to me. So how do you explain sexual attraction to someone in my position even though normally I would be clumped as a non-transitioned trans-man who likes women, etc. yet here in these forums seem to be saying I am a "woman with masculine soul" etc. (homosexual).


I was watching a documentary on youtube in german about children whom were forced a sex change to 'fit in' with society. And the thing is, that I found so noteable, is that they changed the parts but not according to weather or not they had ovaries or balls.
Someone born with a dick was mutilated, in the way that the hood was cut off and resown back on to create a clitoris to become a female child. Which obviously scars the tissues and such.

Which is kind of important since the hormones these produce make you more male or more female.

Ehm, also, you are third sex. Hermaphrodites are considered third sex. And I suggest you read the http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/ And there is also another link regarding that on the links section on the homepage.

Do not feel bad about yourself or beat yourself up over it.
You are as much a person as anyone else here.

I hope you can find peace with this, brother :)
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

AfricaE
Posts: 28

Re: Frustrated!

Postby AfricaE » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:22 pm

shinninglight wrote:Well this video of an African shaman may answer your question a little
https://youtu.be/6baah9U7qQo


That thing is a reptile

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Frustrated!

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:10 pm

SS Amonra wrote:
Godmode wrote:You don't need to "fully transition". You are completely legitimate as a man in my eyes. I would suspect most here would agree.

Now if we are talking about your "parts" in a "medical" setting, you are a "woman". Just to keep things simple. But normally, in every other context? It sounds like you're a man. Like, even medically, it sounds like you are mostly male as well. It is what it is, but I totally understand where you're coming from here. Keep in mind that many medical terms are actually contradictory to typical phrases and words we use in every day life. If there are people calling you a homosexual woman, I honestly wouldn't feel bad just calling them out on it if I were you. That's totally fair :)


By the way you seem to be the only person who responded who "Gets me". I appreciate that. As far as my biology goes, even though of the female parts as well as male traits but I go by advice that is given to biological men like in weight training or yoga, for an example. I have to watch my nutrition due to having to maintain my health as it is. I remember a while back I asked for advice or books on stuff for men as well as trans men. Basically it was same.
There is warrior yoga, navy seal 8 weeks fitness, and just a couple of others that was listed.


So basicly.. dont mind me saying it like this.. you think or consider yourself more a man because women aren't 'supposed' or 'physically capable' of doing things like physical exercise, calistenics, any form of martial arts .. ?

This is practicly BS. There have been many women throughout the times that have worked, fought, and the like. Its just that with those stupid programs of christianity and islam, that those stories have been shoved aside or altered.
If you want to take an example for our gods, one that comes to mind to me is Marchosias. And there are plenty of other female gods that show strength and the like.

One more thing that I wanted to say is, that if you are SERIOUSLY diagnosed with having XY chromosones, that you should take a look at your natal chart (because I don't know if there is anything in there that can indicate irregularities regarding to male/female), and do a working for it if necessary.

And also, though yoga and other spiritual practices, it is said that the body starts to represent the soul more and more.
So just keep up with meditations and such and you'll be fine.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:42 am

SS Amonra wrote:
Godmode wrote:You don't need to "fully transition". You are completely legitimate as a man in my eyes. I would suspect most here would agree.

Now if we are talking about your "parts" in a "medical" setting, you are a "woman". Just to keep things simple. But normally, in every other context? It sounds like you're a man. Like, even medically, it sounds like you are mostly male as well. It is what it is, but I totally understand where you're coming from here. Keep in mind that many medical terms are actually contradictory to typical phrases and words we use in every day life. If there are people calling you a homosexual woman, I honestly wouldn't feel bad just calling them out on it if I were you. That's totally fair :)


By the way you seem to be the only person who responded who "Gets me". I appreciate that. As far as my biology goes, even though of the female parts as well as male traits but I go by advice that is given to biological men like in weight training or yoga, for an example. I have to watch my nutrition due to having to maintain my health as it is. I remember a while back I asked for advice or books on stuff for men as well as trans men. Basically it was same.
There is warrior yoga, navy seal 8 weeks fitness, and just a couple of others that was listed.


Yeah I mean like, it's not that just "big women" or "strong women" are "more masculine", it's more about the entire soul and the body's chemistry. So its about maleness basically... and to be fair that usually goes along with a high metabolism too. When I was young my bestfriend for three years was a female who identified as a male, never changed her parts, but I know someone very personally who's exactly like that so that's why I know what you're talking about. She had a very very masculine face with a square jaw, and was always mistaken for a boy. She was short, but ate a lot and never got fat. Most women store a lot of fat in the thighs for instance but she did not. I don't know why she was "like that", but it's just how she was. It's not like there was something wrong with her but yeah some people might just not get that. She was obviously basically just like a male, but was female, without being a medical hermaphrodite which is what you're explaining about yourself too. Don't take it personally if people don't understand because you seem to understand and accept yourself and that's the main thing :D
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:12 am

Labels are a big problem obviously, I wish I knew the answer to this but probably your best bet for getting people to understand you is to just go by "male woman" or "woman that is basically a man". My friend who is like you also has that problem, I think she (last time I talked to her she still went by she) called herself a trans-man but it wasn't quite right for her either. My friend's roommate is also like this, but is a female-man instead of a male-woman. The label isn't as important as people just knowing who you are I suppose but it'd also be sweet if there were just another word for this.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 279

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:26 am

SS Amonra wrote:I am going quite angry and frustrated at a lot of things that doesn't seem right. What I don't understand is that I been calling myself "trans. man" but I HATE using that term I disassociate myself from GLBT. I stopped calling myself a trans. man and just tell people im a regular dude and as a dude who likes women, that makes me straight. But I have a problem with some of the teachings on here about trans people. While I agree with some things but since we have the freedom to think for ourselves. I am going to share some thoughts of mine own.

I ffor one, want to share, if a trans. person is usually a person who WANTS to be the opposite gender/sex because they are made to feel wrong in their body, however they are taught that you will be called male or female pronouns according to biological sex, right? Because of that, in order to be the gender one wants to be, is to get surgery and do all these unhealthy things to the body or otherwise you will stay what society jewish program wants you to be. However a person like myself who sees through this bullshit, I do not need surgery or any of that other crap, I am a guy, PERIOD I do not say "I am a man trapped in a woman's body!" nor do I use "trans. man" either. What some of the teachings have frustrated me with though, is classifying me as homosexual when clearly I consider myself a "straight dude" with biological differences. And believe me I do have some male biological traits, I was suppose be born male according to the doctors , but unfortunately a cycle didn't complete and I came out female. But as I got older my body started to change, I became taller and had the strength of a man, I think like a man, I have the body frame of a man. I feel like a man despite the fact I have male and female biological parts. (sorry I know its personal but I am trying to make a point).


So I am frustrated not able to find anything based on my unique position. Why I am clumped with "homosexuals",which I have no issue with homosexuals themselves. I am aware that I may get the idea that the jews are trying to confuse me and what my identity is by observing the programming and being aware who is in control. I always identified as male. And every woman that is attracted to me, knows I am different and she doesn't even consider herself bisexual or lesbian. They are just attracted to me. So how do you explain sexual attraction to someone in my position even though normally I would be clumped as a non-transitioned trans-man who likes women, etc. yet here in these forums seem to be saying I am a "woman with masculine soul" etc. (homosexual).

You're a lesbian and a straight man at the same time ... because you're a transsexual, you're unique. You need to accept that in a way, you're literally a lesbian because you have a female parts and you only prefer woman, you need to accept your biological reality.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Frustrated!

Postby shinninglight » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:28 am

AfricaE wrote:
shinninglight wrote:Well this video of an African shaman may answer your question a little
https://youtu.be/6baah9U7qQo


That thing is a reptile

What
HAIL SATAN

AfricaE
Posts: 28

Re: Frustrated!

Postby AfricaE » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:27 am

shinninglight wrote:
AfricaE wrote:
shinninglight wrote:Well this video of an African shaman may answer your question a little
https://youtu.be/6baah9U7qQo


That thing is a reptile

What


Jew. Reptile- jew

AfricaE
Posts: 28

Re: Frustrated!

Postby AfricaE » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:06 am

A cry solemn in thought

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 am

SS Amonra wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:
By the way you seem to be the only person who responded who "Gets me". I appreciate that. As far as my biology goes, even though of the female parts as well as male traits but I go by advice that is given to biological men like in weight training or yoga, for an example. I have to watch my nutrition due to having to maintain my health as it is. I remember a while back I asked for advice or books on stuff for men as well as trans men. Basically it was same.
There is warrior yoga, navy seal 8 weeks fitness, and just a couple of others that was listed.


So basicly.. dont mind me saying it like this.. you think or consider yourself more a man because women aren't 'supposed' or 'physically capable' of doing things like physical exercise, calistenics, any form of martial arts .. ?

This is practicly BS. There have been many women throughout the times that have worked, fought, and the like. Its just that with those stupid programs of christianity and islam, that those stories have been shoved aside or altered.
If you want to take an example for our gods, one that comes to mind to me is Marchosias. And there are plenty of other female gods that show strength and the like.

One more thing that I wanted to say is, that if you are SERIOUSLY diagnosed with having XY chromosones, that you should take a look at your natal chart (because I don't know if there is anything in there that can indicate irregularities regarding to male/female), and do a working for it if necessary.

And also, though yoga and other spiritual practices, it is said that the body starts to represent the soul more and more.
So just keep up with meditations and such and you'll be fine.


I never stated that women can’t do such and such, but there are clear biological differences between men and women and I am stating I have male biological traits and also “feel” like a man so I identify as a man. For some reason I don’t feel anyone is getting that part I have mentioned. In the original post I made.


lol yeah I noticed, I knew that would happen. Sometimes people here can put words in your mouth without noticing, no offense. I wouldn't take it personally, you explained yourself very well.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:40 am

Or rather what I mean is that you are medically a woman that is like a man, the medical label, but as for what you really are, you are a man that was born with female genitals.

Because men do have certain biological traits associated with high metabolism and strength, it doesn't mean that women can't do everything a man basically.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Frustrated!

Postby shinninglight » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:13 pm

AfricaE wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
AfricaE wrote:
That thing is a reptile

What


Jew. Reptile- jew

No he's not
HAIL SATAN

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Frustrated!

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:17 pm

SS Amonra wrote:
Godmode wrote:Labels are a big problem obviously, I wish I knew the answer to this but probably your best bet for getting people to understand you is to just go by "male woman" or "woman that is basically a man". My friend who is like you also has that problem, I think she (last time I talked to her she still went by she) called herself a trans-man but it wasn't quite right for her either. My friend's roommate is also like this, but is a female-man instead of a male-woman. The label isn't as important as people just knowing who you are I suppose but it'd also be sweet if there were just another word for this.


I have male chromosomes and I still have them. This is what mostly the doctors were confused about as why I am the way I . A lot changed as I gotten older. But I will never call myself a woman or male women, I call myself male/man not a, trans man. That’s what I try to educate people but I am lucky to meet individuals men and women who accept me as male and not a trans. Man.

I don’t feel half of the people in this forum understands where I’m coming from, not saying you do but I noticed some of the replies seem to be limited on what they think they know about people like myself. This is why I am thinking about disassociating myself from JoS (no offense) the knowledge is limited.


Most people here do not have or do not know about the situation you're in. It is hard to show compassion or understanding in such a case.

Look, the only way that a difference can be made here, is if you stay, and if people that have similar issues that come across here, at least have someone to talk to that does somewhat understand.

I guess that that is also why they made or organized the LGBT community in the first place.

People are not solitary beings. Together we stand strong and build a lot of new things. Civilisation is not build alone.

You need to find your place in your own time.

I understand that you may hate yourself for some of it (or maybe I expressed that wrong) just as much as the fact that I hate wearing glasses every single day of my life simply because I can't even read a book without them.
I just want to wake up, open my eyes, and see everything clear rather than an unfocussed continuous blur whilst my eyes are trying to get things clear (but obviously can't).

I am not telling you to accept the situation as it is, but I am telling you, to make the best of it.

To consider leaving this place because of your own personal issues that do not quite align.. isn't that a stupid reason?
You came here, dedicated I bet, and felt like you were meant to be here, am I right? So why say that you're leaving?
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:34 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:
Godmode wrote:Labels are a big problem obviously, I wish I knew the answer to this but probably your best bet for getting people to understand you is to just go by "male woman" or "woman that is basically a man". My friend who is like you also has that problem, I think she (last time I talked to her she still went by she) called herself a trans-man but it wasn't quite right for her either. My friend's roommate is also like this, but is a female-man instead of a male-woman. The label isn't as important as people just knowing who you are I suppose but it'd also be sweet if there were just another word for this.


I have male chromosomes and I still have them. This is what mostly the doctors were confused about as why I am the way I . A lot changed as I gotten older. But I will never call myself a woman or male women, I call myself male/man not a, trans man. That’s what I try to educate people but I am lucky to meet individuals men and women who accept me as male and not a trans. Man.

I don’t feel half of the people in this forum understands where I’m coming from, not saying you do but I noticed some of the replies seem to be limited on what they think they know about people like myself. This is why I am thinking about disassociating myself from JoS (no offense) the knowledge is limited.


Most people here do not have or do not know about the situation you're in. It is hard to show compassion or understanding in such a case.

Look, the only way that a difference can be made here, is if you stay, and if people that have similar issues that come across here, at least have someone to talk to that does somewhat understand.

I guess that that is also why they made or organized the LGBT community in the first place.

People are not solitary beings. Together we stand strong and build a lot of new things. Civilisation is not build alone.

You need to find your place in your own time.

I understand that you may hate yourself for some of it (or maybe I expressed that wrong) just as much as the fact that I hate wearing glasses every single day of my life simply because I can't even read a book without them.
I just want to wake up, open my eyes, and see everything clear rather than an unfocussed continuous blur whilst my eyes are trying to get things clear (but obviously can't).

I am not telling you to accept the situation as it is, but I am telling you, to make the best of it.

To consider leaving this place because of your own personal issues that do not quite align.. isn't that a stupid reason?
You came here, dedicated I bet, and felt like you were meant to be here, am I right? So why say that you're leaving?


Oh dear don't dissociate from JoS just because people don't understand... we ARE on the conservative side of some topics, some people just don't like to change their minds or learn new things. Like TSOL said, the vast majority of people have absolutely no experience with this and haven't known someone like you.

I have gotten so pissed off before at being misunderstood on these forums but I'm still here. I mean no offense but there have been problems here in the past where people get their heads bitten off for saying innocent things. I've definitely taken breaks but you don't need to leave just because people don't understand yet. Plus everyone is so busy with RTRs on top of work I feel that a lot of people are just tired and it can take a few pushes to get your point through to them.

And again if you do stay, other people like you will join in on the topic and eventually the problem will disappear once everyone understands.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:22 pm

I am actually probably going to end up being inactive for a month or two because I am really busy and am just having an extremely rough time with being so lonely and busy and having so many problems in life. It happens to the best of us and the only thing you can do is just take a break, so don't take it personally when people don't want to understand. Something else is controlling their mind.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

StraitShot47
Posts: 477

Re: Frustrated!

Postby StraitShot47 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:52 pm

AfricaE wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
AfricaE wrote:
That thing is a reptile

What


Jew. Reptile- jew


You may disagree with what's said, but the person isn't a jew and does not profess the in your face/hack your genitals off the LGBTQ jews stand for.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 284
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 am

SS Amonra wrote:...

So have you asked the Gods for their advice and wisdom? Have you spoken to Satan about your feelings and frustrations? If there is something bothering you so greatly, as it seems in this case, you really should be discussing this with the Gods, and only concerning yourself with what they think about you and your nature. Satan is the architect of your soul and therefore, everything that defines you, so if you're having some kind of major conflict with accepting yourself, he is the best person to go to.

Don't waste your time and ours' pawning your issues off on the JoS though and blaming it for your frustration. We're here to support each other and give advice, but naturally everyone will have their own opinion. When you post personal struggles on a public forum, you cannot just expect everyone to be super understanding and sympathetic. Anyone who has actually been with the JoS since 2002 would readily understand that I should hope, and on that note, be spiritually advanced way beyond this kind of behavior.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me what anyone defines themselves as sexually so as long as they're actually fighting for Satan and against the enemy and advancing themselves in a serious manner, and also not falling for the Jewish bullshit of LGBT vs heterosexuals. Your race and who you fight for are your most important badges.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

AfricaE
Posts: 28

Re: Frustrated!

Postby AfricaE » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:54 pm

SS Amonra wrote:JUst so everyone knows, I am 35 years old. I been an SS since 2001, or when JoS was just coming out.

Well if something else is controlling their minds, then it says a lot about being programmed now does it? I think one of my problems though is the teachings almost seem to stem from feminism. For an example slapping the label of a "lesbian" on a "trans man" (which like I said ,I call myself a MAN, not a trans man due to some biological things I have which people are IGNORING when they read my first post). Anyway this type of thinking is almost the same was saying that women have gender equality, who wants to be men. Which I have noticed some of the replies "women cant do that?" putting words into my mouth. (the response is almost something a feminist would do) Do you see where I am going with this? And I am not a feminist. Feminism is encouraging women to ignore their feminine natures and act like men, being the aggressor, which would not come natural. Same goes for men who act passive. I am not talking about women who are naturally independent, I am talking about social programming and the way one is raised, if it doesn't come from an in-born trait, then what the hell...

I'd like to point out the problem feminism is doing to people and is invading every path and mind there is, it is spreading like a virus. The teachings are being colored by this social programming. Feminism also have went into making men, in programmed to be passive. It is reversal and these trans. people call themselves feminists. AGain I am talking about guys who didn't have these in-born traits but rather it is the way they are brought up and programmed by society which in large is feminist/jewish crap.

Plus, why in the world, an identified heterosexual MAN call himself a lesbian? A lesbian is a woman who likes women, and he identifies as a MAN , mind you I am talking about heterosexual men here which I am a heterosexual man, there are gay MEN who identifies as men and do not feel like a "woman." That is what is what I am trying to point out here. People are basing this sexuality and gender identity based on genitals, and stop right there, if the soul identifies as male, it will manifest in the reality and the way one carries themself and is the blueprint for the body, like what happened to me.

So I made my point in frustration with some of the teachings that I disagree with. With that being said I am a MAN with male biological traits and obliviously female biological traits, but I feel and wholly identify as a heterosexual MAN without drugs or ignoring what I have biologically (male/female). I am not a woman who likes women, I am not a lesbian, so I ask politely do not refer me to a lesbian. Now I could make a joke, as a man I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body LOL. But in all seriousness. I think this post I made AND what I am saying here, may ruffle some feathers. If they do have a serious issue with me, that is just showing what is flawed.

Also that isnt all the stuff I want to point out, a LOT of heterosexual women are atttracted to me and they know about my biology, yet one thing that confuses them "am I bisexual or lesbian if I am sexually attracted to you?" , I have to tell them NO IT DOES NOT! They are attracted to a man aka me. I have to always be clear on that with them and we can thank jewish/feminist bs thinking making me and women question themselves like that.

So there is a huge difference with being born with masculine or feminine that is BORN in a male or female body that has NOTHING to do with the way you were raised (gender roles) or feminist infested society or minds, in fact I am referring outside of those things, aka the soul. Feminism and Xian/Jewish Muslim patriarchy seem to play off of each other if you really think about it. This type of patriarchy if a woman is grown up in a male ruled household, abusive, she will think its better to be a man, and then it is from patriarchy that feminism was born so it seems, so she will do everything she can, and ends up HATING herself, "I can do what a man can do" and a host of other things. And now we are towards Feminism where men think its better to be a woman, if they are raised by women, lots of single mothers and I heard a few say she rules the household, it was awful to hear that, it sounded very superficial, and raising men to be passive and that type of thing, and so on. It is a fad, a meme , a virus, causing one to ignore their biology that doesn't seem natural at all.

I am an SS and I have shut my mouth for way too long about some of the teachings I disagree with here especailly concerning those who are being called "trans", and yu are right, maybe Satan has a purpose for me here to speak up, for other people that may need to talk to me about this. So this is a message to anyone who is being called a "trans" but feel thats not quite right, you are a WOMAN or a MAN (I am referring to those called trans. men or trans. women, and know what I am talking about, not hermaphrodites). Because this is YOU that is being addressed, so if anyone needs to speak to me, feel free to message me.


Anyway I am done talking about this, so feel free to give me a message.


Plus, why in the world, an identified heterosexual MAN call himself a lesbian?

LOLOLOLOL

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:33 am

Keep in mind too that "homosexuality" has to do with the parts, not the gender-orientation. For one to be homosexual it means that their gential parts are entwining with the same parts, it doesn't mean the gender identity is entwining with the same gender identity. Do you see where I'm coming from?

When it comes to gender orientation, one may be a woman dating a man, but if those individuals have the same parts, when those parts touch sexually, it inevitably becomes homosexual. That is literally the one scientific classification that we have for that specific sexual act.

Because you are a man obviously, but there is also extra information to be said about that. Is there even a word for it at all? It almost seems like you want to control peoples' words (it's ma'am! just joking with you. its a fair complaint) but without the actual words existing to require people to use. I understand that you aren't "trans" because there isn't anything to transition INTO... but,
While you might be a man, if you have a vagina, the correct medical definition for the chosen function of your parts combined with your biological and chosen gender identity would be homosexual man. I'm sorry, but you owe it to yourself to be honest in that you're more complicated than some others because it's just the truth. At least until maybe we have an actual word to fit those who were born with bodies and minds that don't match their parts.
To say you're a straight man might be more convenient, which is totally ok, but on a srs technical level there is just no denying there is more to you. As weird as it sounds, you being a man who is attracted for women, but has a vagina, it seems that the only words we have in English for that would be "homosexual man". Even if you just said you were butch I'm sure people would instantly understand.

Beyond that I don't think I can help any more :P and also, I dunno if we even get private messaging on this site.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

AfricaE
Posts: 28

Re: Frustrated!

Postby AfricaE » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Godmode wrote:Keep in mind too that "homosexuality" has to do with the parts, not the gender-orientation. For one to be homosexual it means that their gential parts are entwining with the same parts, it doesn't mean the gender identity is entwining with the same gender identity. Do you see where I'm coming from?

When it comes to gender orientation, one may be a woman dating a man, but if those individuals have the same parts, when those parts touch sexually, it inevitably becomes homosexual. That is literally the one scientific classification that we have for that specific sexual act.

Because you are a man obviously, but there is also extra information to be said about that. Is there even a word for it at all? It almost seems like you want to control peoples' words (it's ma'am! just joking with you. its a fair complaint) but without the actual words existing to require people to use. I understand that you aren't "trans" because there isn't anything to transition INTO... but,
While you might be a man, if you have a vagina, the correct medical definition for the chosen function of your parts combined with your biological and chosen gender identity would be homosexual man. I'm sorry, but you owe it to yourself to be honest in that you're more complicated than some others because it's just the truth. At least until maybe we have an actual word to fit those who were born with bodies and minds that don't match their parts.
To say you're a straight man might be more convenient, which is totally ok, but on a srs technical level there is just no denying there is more to you. As weird as it sounds, you being a man who is attracted for women, but has a vagina, it seems that the only words we have in English for that would be "homosexual man". Even if you just said you were butch I'm sure people would instantly understand.

Beyond that I don't think I can help any more :P and also, I dunno if we even get private messaging on this site.



"At least until maybe we have an actual word to fit those who were born with bodies and minds that don't match their parts. "

Androgynous

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Frustrated!

Postby Godmode » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:14 pm

That's not really the best term unless you are exactly 50% partly both, but if you are basically male in more or less every way except for the genitals, and were born with female genitals, androgynous might not be the best term because you are more like 80% male based on body mass. That's what I'm thinking
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cigam and 30 guests