Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga & Cleaning; Procreation

HPS Lydia

Doing the White Race Awakening Ritual just now, inspired me to post something. For those who want to have children, make sure to do a lot of deep cleaning, as this clears out the negative karma on your soul and in your family line, making it more possible to have superior children. The Final RTR does this, as those of us who have been doing it on a regular basis have experienced. We have centuries of curses and bindings on us, this Rtr removes them and will give your future children a huge advantage. If you are spiritually advanced but have a shitload of negative karma and curses, this can be disastrous for your children. CLEAN YOUR SOUL!

Also, yoga. The more experience you have with yoga, the better your soul and DNA will be. There are many free resources online, PDF's, youtube videos, and so on. If you have difficulty with an asana, there are instructions online for advice and easy modifications, for example. Don't push yourself too hard with yoga, but don't stagnate, either. For women, doing yoga will make pregnancy, childbirth, and post-natal recovery time much easier. For both genders, doing yoga will greatly benefit the child you conceive. Even for those here who are not spiritually-inclined, doing yoga has many health benefits and will go a long way in your personal Satanic path.

And when the time comes to start a family, make sure to do a ritual to the Gods. They want to help us, always stay open to their guidance. If you are currently single, focus on cleaning your soul and doing yoga in the meanwhile, in preparation for continuing and advancing your family line.

For those interested in adoption, make sure to also do a ritual and/or working to be given the best suitable child. It is a sad fact that many adoptions are disasters, as people are given children who they are not compatible with at the soul and karmic level. This is often a result of curses, or just random bad luck due to spiritual ignorance. Doing a ritual/working will ensure all goes well.

Final RTR:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Here's additional info on cleaning from a recent sermon by HPS Maxine (from https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13390):

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
One should clean one's aura daily. This is done by visualizing a brilliant white light like the Sun sweeping from the top of one's head to one's feet.

What happens with this is after a cleaning, more spiritual dirt, so-called "karma" and so forth come to the surface from present and past lives. This is why it's so important to stay on top of cleaning our auras on a daily basis, as this spiritual dirt will not get a chance to manifest into reality. It can take anywhere from one to several days for what is on the aura to manifest into reality; an event in one's life.

Cleaning the aura can take between one and two years of consistent daily cleanings. Positive affirmations should be stated 3 times or so following the cleaning, such as "I am always safe, secure and protected in every way and at all times.

When stating affirmations like the one above, it is important to feel your aura and soul. Tune into feeling your aura and soul and focus while reciting the affirmations.

After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

Only work on one chakra at a time until it is clean, then go onto another. Don't work on more than one. This must be done daily in order to prevent more astral dirt which surfaces from getting a foothold in reality.

You will more than likely see all kinds of nasties coming off your aura and chakras. Chains are bindings and obstacles for one.

[....]
Just focus on each cone shape. Focusing in the middle is best, but it is important to remember, always keep with whatever works for you as an individual. Also, what works for one person might not work the same way for another person. Tune into the cleaned chakra immediately afterwards. It should feel clean. Note though, thoroughly clean your aura to where very little is surfacing anymore. This takes time, can be from one to two years, as this will clean from past lifetimes as well. Some of us are ancient souls.

Hail Satan!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=65474 time=1549214605 user_id=57]
Doing the White Race Awakening Ritual just now, inspired me to post something. For those who want to have children, make sure to do a lot of deep cleaning, as this clears out the negative karma on your soul and in your family line, making it more possible to have superior children. The Final RTR does this, as those of us who have been doing it on a regular basis have experienced. We have centuries of curses and bindings on us, this Rtr removes them and will give your future children a huge advantage. If you are spiritually advanced but have a shitload of negative karma and curses, this can be disastrous for your children. CLEAN YOUR SOUL!

Also, yoga. The more experience you have with yoga, the better your soul and DNA will be. There are many free resources online, PDF's, youtube videos, and so on. If you have difficulty with an asana, there are instructions online for advice and easy modifications, for example. Don't push yourself too hard with yoga, but don't stagnate, either. For women, doing yoga will make pregnancy, childbirth, and post-natal recovery time much easier. For both genders, doing yoga will greatly benefit the child you conceive. Even for those here who are not spiritually-inclined, doing yoga has many health benefits and will go a long way in your personal Satanic path.

And when the time comes to start a family, make sure to do a ritual to the Gods. They want to help us, always stay open to their guidance. If you are currently single, focus on cleaning your soul and doing yoga in the meanwhile, in preparation for continuing and advancing your family line.

For those interested in adoption, make sure to also do a ritual and/or working to be given the best suitable child. It is a sad fact that many adoptions are disasters, as people are given children who they are not compatible with at the soul and karmic level. This is often a result of curses, or just random bad luck due to spiritual ignorance. Doing a ritual/working will ensure all goes well.

Final RTR:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Here's additional info on cleaning from a recent sermon by HPS Maxine (from https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13390):

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
One should clean one's aura daily. This is done by visualizing a brilliant white light like the Sun sweeping from the top of one's head to one's feet.

What happens with this is after a cleaning, more spiritual dirt, so-called "karma" and so forth come to the surface from present and past lives. This is why it's so important to stay on top of cleaning our auras on a daily basis, as this spiritual dirt will not get a chance to manifest into reality. It can take anywhere from one to several days for what is on the aura to manifest into reality; an event in one's life.

Cleaning the aura can take between one and two years of consistent daily cleanings. Positive affirmations should be stated 3 times or so following the cleaning, such as "I am always safe, secure and protected in every way and at all times.

When stating affirmations like the one above, it is important to feel your aura and soul. Tune into feeling your aura and soul and focus while reciting the affirmations.

After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

Only work on one chakra at a time until it is clean, then go onto another. Don't work on more than one. This must be done daily in order to prevent more astral dirt which surfaces from getting a foothold in reality.

You will more than likely see all kinds of nasties coming off your aura and chakras. Chains are bindings and obstacles for one.

[....]
Just focus on each cone shape. Focusing in the middle is best, but it is important to remember, always keep with whatever works for you as an individual. Also, what works for one person might not work the same way for another person. Tune into the cleaned chakra immediately afterwards. It should feel clean. Note though, thoroughly clean your aura to where very little is surfacing anymore. This takes time, can be from one to two years, as this will clean from past lifetimes as well. Some of us are ancient souls.

Hail Satan!

Hi Lydia I read the article and I have a question, but after cleaning the soul well, what the right order, you can open the chakras and clean them later, or they must be cleaned before you can open them?

Darkspirit said:
Hi Lydia I read the article and I have a question, but after cleaning the soul well, what the right order, you can open the chakras and clean them later, or they must be cleaned before you can open them?

I don't know what Lydia or others will say, but I am of the opinion that it is safe to do both simultaneously. This is because you will gain power and more spiritual abilities through opened and empowered chakras, which can then be turned towards cleaning for an even better result.

As long as you are not going nuts on the empowerment, and doing both maintenance cleaning and deep cleaning regularly, then I doubt you will have any negative manifestations or at least ones caused by your actions.

Lydia [JG said:

Thank your for posting this. I have actually been thinking a lot about this subject lately. Adolf Hitler says in the Mein Kampf that only the healthy and strong should have children (something like that, don't remember the exact words).

And while this might be difficult to process, it is very true as this also applies to the health of the soul... I don't want my children to have a "cursed" existence like I had, nor would I want to share my afflictions with a woman...

This is the main reason I choose to be single for the time being. Which makes me very sad... but it is necessary until I am done with this or have at least cleared a considerable amount of karma.

I want my children to be healthy, powerful and rich.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344043 time=1649770022 user_id=21286]
Darkspirit said:

I don't know what Lydia or others will say, but I am of the opinion that it is safe to do both simultaneously. This is because you will gain power and more spiritual abilities through opened and empowered chakras, which can then be turned towards cleaning for an even better result.

As long as you are not going nuts on the empowerment, and doing both maintenance cleaning and deep cleaning regularly, then I doubt you will have any negative manifestations or at least ones caused by your actions.

Thanks for the answer, you know I was thinking the same too but I wanted to ask the more experienced members... :D

I had completely forgotten about this post... :shock:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=344043 time=1649770022 user_id=21286]
Darkspirit said:

Agreed. Besides, many of us opened our chakras years before properly cleaning them.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Thank your for posting this. I have actually been thinking a lot about this subject lately. Adolf Hitler says in the Mein Kampf that only the healthy and strong should have children (something like that, don't remember the exact words).

And while this might be difficult to process, it is very true as this also applies to the health of the soul... I don't want my children to have a "cursed" existence like I had, nor would I want to share my afflictions with a woman...

This is the main reason I choose to be single for the time being. Which makes me very sad... but it is necessary until I am done with this or have at least cleared a considerable amount of karma.

Don't think it will take very long to clean and become stronger. One year from now, with regular cleaning and advancing, you will have made great progress!

BlackOnyx8 said:

Don't feel sad. I think you are taking things too personally. You never had a chance before Satanism to remove any of this negative karma. Even further, you first had to develop yourself through the beginner stages to make progress, as well. So there is no reason to act like you personally failed.

Going further, your children will have the opportunity to grow up in a powerful family, and I am sure you will do lots of protection and light cleaning on your kid, even in the womb.

Be diligent in your efforts. Tune into the Gods to make sure you are advancing as quickly as you can be. Yes, it is wise to spend your time advancing before having a wife and kids, but it shouldn't be related to depressing emotions. It is just a matter of time.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Even in the worst case scenario, however much impurity you can pass on to them, aside from other things you can do for them, you will give them a chance to elevate themselves from a young age, which is a great thing. :cool:

Darkspirit said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Even in the worst case scenario, however much impurity you can pass on to them, aside from other things you can do for them, you will give them a chance to elevate themselves from a young age, which is a great thing. :cool:

Hi. Can someone tell which Mein Kampf translation to English is best to read of us?

TerKorian666 said:
Darkspirit said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Hi. Can someone tell which Mein Kampf translation to English is best to read of us?

In the library of satan / Jos pdf and book there is for sure. There you will find many things that may also interest you in the future. Are you new here? I would also recommend the book Adolf Hitler - Man of Peace.

Darkspirit said:
TerKorian666 said:
Darkspirit said:

In the library of satan / Jos pdf and book there is for sure. There you will find many things that may also interest you in the future. Are you new here? I would also recommend the book Adolf Hitler - Man of Peace.

I am not new, I just discovered our forum little time ago, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back