Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish friend

Killax11

Hello, I have a friend with wich I understand very well. Today she told me that she has Jewish dna from distant relatives. I showed her a picture of father's Satan and said she felt a balance.
Could it be posibile that she its not a bad person?

She may not be a bad person as in gutting innocents like her race, but who cares?

She can never be a Satanist, that simple.

Once,a Jewish blood flows through your vein,One tends to gravitate towards the enemy side,counciously or uncounciously and the best thing is to severe the ties as soon as Possible :ugeek:
Hail The Powers of Hell!

There is no such thing as a "good Jew" as the clergy has explained in both sermons here and in Satan's Library. All Jews are connected to the foul leviathan energy matrix which can do a great deal of harm to any Gentiles involved in it in any way, and their souls are alien and hostile. You should break any soul links to this "friend" as soon as possible and build a strong aura of protection, and slowly work on cutting physical ties with her. Many have learned the hard way that "friendship" with a Jew is invariably superficial. It is already a great danger to you that this Jewish "friend" knows you are a Satanist.

Killa11 said:
Today she told me that she has Jewish dna from distant relatives.

maybe she did send her dna to same jew superviced dna company and they screwed her result?

The following informations are from How to recognize and Identify a Jew
Part 1 - Physical Features:
from http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
-> http://web.archive.org/web/20150806214624/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf

"Has she the hooknose , or googly eyes, or The "Wiener" Face
Here, with many Jews, the face is very long, thin, and often there is an
unusually high forehead. This feature is also a dead giveaway with black
Jews and other non-white Jews. or Jewish Ears
Classic Jewish ears are like those of a rat. Singer/actress Barbra Streisand
serves as a perfect model of Jewish features. Barbra has a classic Jewish nose,
mouth and ears. In addition to their rat-like shape, Jewish ears are often lowset
on the head and protrude. or The Jewish Mouth
Nearly all Jews have a prominent lower lip, meaning the lower lip is larger
than the upper lip. Some Gentiles have this as well. It comes from having black
blood somewhere in the ancestry. Certain Native American tribes who kept black
slaves have this large/prominent bottom lip. Some 90%+ Jews have the
prominent bottom lip. In addition, many have the full 'meaty' lips, again from
black blood in the ancestry, which every Jew has. Also, note the examples of the
Jewish mouth in regards to other features, such as the lizard mouth. The classic
Jewish mouth is very ugly. There are basically two types of Jewish mouthsthe
full meaty lips and then what I call the 'frog mouth.'or The "Frog" Mouth:
The mouth is slim, wide, and pronounced on the face. As opposed to the meaty
lizard mouth as shown in the photos above, the lips are often thin and even with
the "frog" mouth. The "frog" mouth is not as common, but is still a very exclusive
Jewish physical feature."

or is she overwhelming fixated on money and material wealth?

Define bad person? The question is..... Is this person safe to be around.

Beware many Jooz will pretend to only have a "tieeenyyy amoounts of Jooish blood der Goyim" as part of their sneaky tactic's. Jews always lie about themselves.

The other mistake people make is the "Nice Jew" argument one Jew was nice to them for whatever reason once so all Jews must not be bad...... Ummm how does that work. I guess I will have to ask the Palestinians or the Talmud.

Killa11 said:
Hello, I have a friend with wich I understand very well. Today she told me that she has Jewish dna from distant relatives. I showed her a picture of father's Satan and said she felt a balance.
Could it be posibile that she its not a bad person?
You must cut her off and banish her from your life as soon as possible, the enemy can easily use her to harm or manipulate you whenever. How to detach people from your aura forever: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Killa11 said:
Will the gods get angy if we remain friends and go out sometimes?

So your only concern if you will have ticks is if your parents will be angry or concerned about you having ticks and fleas.

As for infection, who cares right?

Jews naturally hate Gentiles and before you know it you will have a knife in your back from them. Have you read the story of the frog and the scorpion?

You need to love yourself a little bit more and make some new and better friends there bro.

you are right, I will try to get away. thank you for your advice.
Hail Satan!

TopoftheAbyss said:
What about jews that think Hitler was right?
You must have heard the term "good copper/bad copper" - the jew plays a role. One thing it does is to make two steps forward and one step backward, inching things in, bit by bit.

I think there are some genuine self-hating j00z, though, who break kayfabe (wrestling sports terminology). Us Gentiles (anyone who has zero jew blood) have such Nature and karma such that we are supposed to be free; we cannot be enslaved. On this Planet, that is Natural; of our Nature, that is Natural; of our very being, that is Natural - not to mention that Satan is the original defier, the original rebel. We are to live our lives our way.

If a person of one Race moved to another Race's country then their line would start to take on the characteristics of that country and area sooner or later. I think there was more said about this. It's that you become what you do, sort of thing. The jew on this Planet has to contend with being a bitch slave for a cause and being "itself" (the jew was designed, created to be against us). Some who break kayfabe might try and be benefactors to Gentiles, but they cannot be our friend nor be committed to Satan. The jew's crappy soul is against the Gentiles' Soul. I would assume that the self-hating jew would realise that it is going to be destroyed soon anyway, so in some cases it might as well be as selfish and materialistic as possible, at our expense.

The kayfabe-breaking, self-hating jew might also be a role to be played, but I think due to being here on this Planet there are few who break character. Of course, there are some who do fake being like that, as well. "...Keep your enemies closer." Hanging around a jew will give you negative energies which are against your Soul. If you take care of your hygiene, I doubt you would hang around with a dirty tramp who hadn't had the chance to bathe nor wash their clothes in ages. The difference, though, is that the tramp can be cleaned and improved; the jew, on the other hand, is a parasite, an illness, a disease, a virus which needs to be destroyed - and what do cancer cells do? Self-replicate and consume, and in by doing so, destroy the host.

Do you sense her energy and know her intentions can you see her thoughts. People can say anything to get you in a dangerous situation or to do something to you. She CAN say she feels positive about Satan or anything you want to hear and she may be able to sense exactly what she needs to do or say etc there are Jew infiltrators who are conscious that have come on here in the past that said positive things about Satan and Satanism to get your guard down. Think what she could be planning you are her enemy she knows this. Maybe her plan isn't to kill you straight out or at all. She may not be conscious of Jewish plans but remember she is connected at the soul to enemy entities they could manipulate her to do anything and to act as nice as she can. As a master manipulator you dont know. Maybe shes playing mind games. I cant say I know everything about this but they are connected to something dark in a bad way you can sense this when I was really new I talked to one and didnt fully know about this and they kept saying stuff about serial killers being cool and they like to be dark and evil etc I shit you not I was debating with this guy about why dahmer was bad and Satanism was not about this Waste of time to hang out with them and really creepy energy and thought process they probably cant help but say or think stuff like this but if all of them were like that then they would never win there must be really nice ones and pleasant and smart this is how they fool you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
She may not be a bad person as in gutting innocents like her race, but who cares?

She can never be a Satanist, that simple.

Lol, not a bad "person".

Fuchs said:
Killa11 said:
Today she told me that she has Jewish dna from distant relatives.

maybe she did send her dna to same jew superviced dna company and they screwed her result?

The following informations are from How to recognize and Identify a Jew
Part 1 - Physical Features:
from http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
-> http://web.archive.org/web/20150806214624/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf

"Has she the hooknose , or googly eyes, or The "Wiener" Face
Here, with many Jews, the face is very long, thin, and often there is an
unusually high forehead. This feature is also a dead giveaway with black
Jews and other non-white Jews. or Jewish Ears
Classic Jewish ears are like those of a rat. Singer/actress Barbra Streisand
serves as a perfect model of Jewish features. Barbra has a classic Jewish nose,
mouth and ears. In addition to their rat-like shape, Jewish ears are often lowset
on the head and protrude. or The Jewish Mouth
Nearly all Jews have a prominent lower lip, meaning the lower lip is larger
than the upper lip. Some Gentiles have this as well. It comes from having black
blood somewhere in the ancestry. Certain Native American tribes who kept black
slaves have this large/prominent bottom lip. Some 90%+ Jews have the
prominent bottom lip. In addition, many have the full 'meaty' lips, again from
black blood in the ancestry, which every Jew has. Also, note the examples of the
Jewish mouth in regards to other features, such as the lizard mouth. The classic
Jewish mouth is very ugly. There are basically two types of Jewish mouthsthe
full meaty lips and then what I call the 'frog mouth.'or The "Frog" Mouth:
The mouth is slim, wide, and pronounced on the face. As opposed to the meaty
lizard mouth as shown in the photos above, the lips are often thin and even with
the "frog" mouth. The "frog" mouth is not as common, but is still a very exclusive
Jewish physical feature."

or is she overwhelming fixated on money and material wealth?

Yes, but the clergy did say that we need to thread very carefully with this as there are gentile people who can have some of these traits.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back