Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hair and eyes

These traits are designed to let in more light. The eyes so you can see in dark and cloudy light like North Europe has, and the hair to let more light pass through into the skin for producing more vitamin D. Someone in a bright place like Africa, they would go blind if they had eyes this light sensitive they need to have darker eyes for the same reason they need darker skin. And North Europeans need very light eyes and hair for the same reason they need very light skin. I'm not sure if pure asians ever have blue or green eyes, but I'm not sure if they have lived anywhere it would be really necessary either. Think of how dark and cold it was in North Europe in the ice ages, they had such an absolute requirement of these traits that other people didn't need as much.

I have seen there are some populations of people, like in some Pacific islands, where they have dark or black skin but blue/green eyes and blonde hair. But this is only because they are race mixed with white dna. So it does technically exist, but not totally naturally.

It can also happen by point mutations, though extremely rare
images

Many Sikhs also have blue eyes,
images

FZnR_kQb0MbpOW14YcFi0YM83J2CIeIVa7f6aIIuo1n6zqfDhEy2bbX1KbbQXCrXt-vh8XFJuaK-7x6nfrwqokjbFCPxyghW5YhX5PnVdoSUpt96_Pv6iIXpz_Nc8Q=w470-h313-nc

Ol argedco luciftias said:
These traits are designed to let in more light. The eyes so you can see in dark and cloudy light like North Europe has, and the hair to let more light pass through into the skin for producing more vitamin D. Someone in a bright place like Africa, they would go blind if they had eyes this light sensitive they need to have darker eyes for the same reason they need darker skin. And North Europeans need very light eyes and hair for the same reason they need very light skin. I'm not sure if pure asians ever have blue or green eyes, but I'm not sure if they have lived anywhere it would be really necessary either. Think of how dark and cold it was in North Europe in the ice ages, they had such an absolute requirement of these traits that other people didn't need as much.

I hope you're not offended by me saying this, but I tend to disagree with you here.
Why? Because when its cold outside, you wear a hat, to protect your ears and you cover your face from your nose and ears freezing off.
Also, blonde hair under sunlight in summer lightens. In winter there is less light so it tends to be a bit darker natural.

As for the light responsitivity.
Snow blindness. Which is what happens when you look at snow too long when there is light, tends to happen higher up on the mountains though.
So what is super eyesight have to do with that? Also in winter time when the sun is out it stands really low, far north. Which can blind you while driving a car in example. I tend to wear sunglasses in winter time because of this.
But.. it does make sense too actually.

T.A.O.L. said:
EarthCirclesAndSunRays.png

Because of the angle that the sunlight hits the world, there is extremely little concentration of light in the North especially in winter. I know what you mean how it looks even brighter in the winter in most of the world, but it's not the same at the poles. Also most of these places we developed aren't just shiny bare snow, we mostly lived in very thick forrests where most of the light is filtered and blocked by the tree tops. So even the times when the sky was bright, most of that light still didn't get to us. We were usually in very dim light, so we needed to be so much more sensitive at absorbing whatever gets to us.

You see in the white populations in brighter parts of the world, like the Mediterranean areas, they have darker skin darker hair and eyes. Because they have the opposite situation where they get more than enough light and have to block against too much.

T.A.O.L. said:

I hope you're not offended by me saying this, but I tend to disagree with you here.
Why? Because when its cold outside, you wear a hat, to protect your ears and you cover your face from your nose and ears freezing off.
Also, blonde hair under sunlight in summer lightens. In winter there is less light so it tends to be a bit darker natural.

As for the light responsitivity.
Snow blindness. Which is what happens when you look at snow too long when there is light, tends to happen higher up on the mountains though.
So what is super eyesight have to do with that? Also in winter time when the sun is out it stands really low, far north. Which can blind you while driving a car in example. I tend to wear sunglasses in winter time because of this.
But.. it does make sense too actually.

Varg singer from burzum did say the same about this but he did leave the green eyes out (what Ol argedco luciftias wrote). Satan has blue eyes, other gods green (like Set) or brown eyes(like Vulpur ). I would realy like to know how all three eye colors arose. Was it adaptation to environment or something else? If somebody could explane it I would really appreciate it.

T.A.O.L. said:

Because of the angle that the sunlight hits the world, there is extremely little concentration of light in the North especially in winter. I know what you mean how it looks even brighter in the winter in most of the world, but it's not the same at the poles. Also most of these places we developed aren't just shiny bare snow, we mostly lived in very thick forrests where most of the light is filtered and blocked by the tree tops. So even the times when the sky was bright, most of that light still didn't get to us. We were usually in very dim light, so we needed to be so much more sensitive at absorbing whatever gets to us.

You see in the white populations in brighter parts of the world, like the Mediterranean areas, they have darker skin darker hair and eyes. Because they have the opposite situation where they get more than enough light and have to block against too much.

Thanks for the explation and additional info.

I would love to have more forests around again but right now that seems impossible. Maybe in the future.

Because of the angle that the sunlight hits the world, there is extremely little concentration of light in the North especially in winter. I know what you mean how it looks even brighter in the winter in most of the world, but it's not the same at the poles. Also most of these places we developed aren't just shiny bare snow, we mostly lived in very thick forrests where most of the light is filtered and blocked by the tree tops. So even the times when the sky was bright, most of that light still didn't get to us. We were usually in very dim light, so we needed to be so much more sensitive at absorbing whatever gets to us..

So question.. what do you think about reading things when there is very little light (read after sundown, using a flashlight maybe or not at all underneath your blanket)? I've heard people say it is harmful to the eyes but it may be more of an excuse to tell you and go to sleep.

T.A.O.L. said:
So question.. what do you think about reading things when there is very little light (read after sundown, using a flashlight maybe or not at all underneath your blanket)? I've heard people say it is harmful to the eyes but it may be more of an excuse to tell you and go to sleep.
That doesn't make any kind of sense, people have been looking closely at things at night in the dark since the beginning of time. This could only possibly be a good thing, except possibly if your eyes are opening and adapting to the dark and then you quickly turn on a bright light to see better. But this isn't really different from walking out when the sun is bright.

Any focused use of your eye muscles is somehow bad, the correct thing to do is to put magnifying lenses over them to bypass the need for eye muscles, and NEVER even try to actually use these muscles ever again. To ensure that these eye muscles completely atrophy away and the golem is blinded and dependent on dr.juujuu's trillion million trillion dollar a year Glasses industry. Gib me dem shekels while I help you get worse. Your leg muscles are a little tired from walking all day? Buy my electric wheel chair to sit in every moment until the legs rot away and you can never get up again. The international (((merchant))) business of crippling goy, and getting paid all the shekels in the world to continue crippling them worse. Not a new pattern of behavior.

T.A.O.L. said:
That doesn't make any kind of sense, people have been looking closely at things at night in the dark since the beginning of time. This could only possibly be a good thing, except possibly if your eyes are opening and adapting to the dark and then you quickly turn on a bright light to see better. But this isn't really different from walking out when the sun is bright.

Any focused use of your eye muscles is somehow bad, the correct thing to do is to put magnifying lenses over them to bypass the need for eye muscles, and NEVER even try to actually use these muscles ever again. To ensure that these eye muscles completely atrophy away and the golem is blinded and dependent on dr.juujuu's trillion million trillion dollar a year Glasses industry. Gib me dem shekels while I help you get worse. Your leg muscles are a little tired from walking all day? Buy my electric wheel chair to sit in every moment until the legs rot away and you can never get up again. The international (((merchant))) business of crippling goy, and getting paid all the shekels in the world to continue crippling them worse. Not a new pattern of behavior.

Haha thanks, and you're right. But try to tell someone that wears glasses that and they go nuts and don't believe one word that you're saying.

Endmyopia.org - lots of interesting information on myopia and glasses.

T.A.O.L. said:
Haha thanks, and you're right. But try to tell someone that wears glasses that and they go nuts and don't believe one word that you're saying.

Everyone knows someone who's broken an arm or leg before, or wrist something like that. And you can see how in only a few months from wearing the cast, basically all of the muscle is just gone when they get the cast off. But they are perfectly happy to put a cast over their eyes forever... Ask them to just take a moment to think through the logic of how any muscle atrophies when it is not used, so you treat an atrophied muscle by ensuring it just atrophies more? "You're not a doctor you have no idea what you're talking about!" Even if they perfectly accept how this is the way every single other muscle works, somehow the little eye ones must be exempt from that.
That looks like a great website, that can help! :D thank you

T.A.O.L. said:

Everyone knows someone who's broken an arm or leg before, or wrist something like that. And you can see how in only a few months from wearing the cast, basically all of the muscle is just gone when they get the cast off. But they are perfectly happy to put a cast over their eyes forever... Ask them to just take a moment to think through the logic of how any muscle atrophies when it is not used, so you treat an atrophied muscle by ensuring it just atrophies more? "You're not a doctor you have no idea what you're talking about!" Even if they perfectly accept how this is the way every single other muscle works, somehow the little eye ones must be exempt from that.
That looks like a great website, that can help! :D thank you

There is one remark I have to make towards lazy eyes though.

If the muscles were not working, then there would be no progressive myopia and everyone would be stuck at like -2 or +2 or so.
But now there are people that have ridiculous strength of glasses.
At that point, you're right, in that the muscles need to learn to how to focus it more in a natural way again. But that doesn't mean the muscles dont work at all (otherwise you wouldn't have eye enlongation or shortening).

Question though, do you need to wear glasses?
Because I do but people already know that since I already said that on the forum before. Still working on getting rid of them though.

Just scrolling through the health forum to learn new information and thought it might be of use to add:

My vision was poor as a young child I was very nearsighted (myopia), which incrementally got worse every check-up until I was about 14 years old when I switched from glasses to silicone contacts. Then, my vision started to incrementally become stronger and no one could give me an explanation, so I looked it up and read that contacts work differently than glasses in that glasses discourage the use of your eye muscles and weaken them (like a cast), and contacts are a more natural visual aid that can slightly improve eyesight for some people. Now I'm not touting this as some kind of cure for poor vision. Just something to consider. Glasses really aren't doing our eyes any favors, that's a fact. You just become more dependant on them over time. :geek:

As far as reading in dim light, I grew up in the southern states and I was always told you needed to read in as bright a light as possible or you'd somehow bring harm your eyesight. Even with my poor vision, I could always see better than most in very dark settings, (though my eyes are borderline black) I mostly disregarded that as "bible-belt logic", I got told a lot of things that didn't make sense to me, I just threw it in the bin. :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back