Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The one verse in the bible that proves Christianity is a jewish scam

Alexander

i mean come on, it's so freaking obvious at this point

''They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings ''

Romans 15:27

Oh-oh. FancyMancy saw this and is replying!

New people might not know or realise these things what I mention below.

I thought you might have said where "god" says it is "the same yesterday, today and forever", but then remembering the news where one of the 2 most recent "the" popeses (one of whom was ranked among "50 most prominent jews" one year) turned around and said that it apologised, on behalf of "god" (I am adding "on behalf of 'god'" here, because it is the current "the" pope afterall, and "god" cannot speak for, nor by, itself), for what xians and xianity did against homosexuals in history. It's like the many "the" popeses, who are supposed to be equal with "god", were told by "god" to torture and burn homosexuals in history, and/but in "god's" unchanging the-same-yesterday-today-and-forever nature, it then told a recent "the" pope to say that "god" is sorry for that and is now accepting non-heterosexuality! :blank stare: :blink: :roll:

The one you quoted is also good! A problem, though, is that most xians don't know the contents of their "the" bibleses and they cry because the jew is muh cuwsed and oppwessed people (people? Meaning race?!), so whatever about whatever, xians feel sowee for muh cuwsed and oppwessed j00z, and don't think twice (probably not once) about the jew having much material shit at their (xians') expense, that "god" has blessed the current "the" pope, AC-DC all "the" popes, all jews, with much riches and splendour.

Regarding at xians' expense - according to Wikipaedia and InfoPlease, from 2016 when I first mentioned this, there are about 2.2 billion (2 200 000 000) xians in the world. "god" demands 10% of all of their income. For argument's sake, let's say 10% of each individual's income is £€$¥10. Multiply that by 52 weeks. Multiply that by 2 200 000 000. How much is that?! £€$¥1 144 000 000 000 (1tn 144bn) per year. In reality, people earn more than £€$¥100 per week, so the number is much greater, but not all xians give money, so even with this too-small amount, it is still a very staggeringly huge amount.

African and Indian Children are (and for anti-White, AKA racist, reasons, we don't hear about many or any White Children who also are) starving to death. See my post about kike pope praying for poor people...while it holds its gold cross, sitting in its gold throne in its grand, architectural buildings with expensive paintings. The richest family in the world, jew rothschilds, have an estimated 700 trillion (USD) in materialistic shit, including art, accommodations and wine. Many "charities" exist and nothing is being done to help. In 40 years, Children in Need has raised about £1billion. You are begged for your money, yet celebrities (false-ambassadors for charities and false ambassadors for the beneficiaries) don't do shit and they wouldn't stand up there for free. Celebrity episodes of programmes show you that celebrities are pretending to be stupid, showing that they are as thick as shit (yet you can do research to see what qualifications they also have in case they don't do well as a celebrity - some have degrees, no less), and slow they take the piss on quiz programmes, where money is supposed to go to charity... Could I go on?!

Actually, my first thought about the verse which proves the many "the" bibleses is fake was not what I said in my first paragraph. My first thought was that you might have said the shortest verse in it - "jewsus wept". If so, then no wonder there are so many floods these days (which "god" said it promised there would not be any more...), because jewsus is crying from "heaven" and fucking up everyone's lives! On the other hand, maybe jewsus, their jewish false-god, wept and is weeping because it is so happy at how the jew is raping and destroying Earth and Her Inhabitants... A being who is supposed to be able to walk on water, calm storms, "drive out" Daemons, heal the sick, heal the blind, raise the dead, feed 5000 individuals with a crumb of bread and a tiny plankter (an individual of plankton) (but not find any way other than being tortured by its own dad)... wept. Fucking hilarious.

Xians' sad, pathetic, scrawny, weakling, vegan, hippy jew false-god wept; thus, xians don't do shit to fix the world. They just cry into their bee-- well, wine...and rely on this crybaby bitch false-god of theirs and refuse to accept that it didn't and doesn't do shit to help. Oh! Then that means they are being good xians! Emulating their false-god! They should all receive so many blessings from "god's" "overflowing storehouse" :vomit:

Honour the lord with your wealth, with the first-fruits of all your crops, then your barns will be filled to overflowing and your vats will brim over with new wine
proverbs 3: 9-10,

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house, and test me now in this," says the lord of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows"
malachi 3:10

"The lord will open for you his good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your Land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many Nations, but you shall not borrow
deuteronomy 28:12

He causes the vapours to ascend from the ends of the Earth; who makes lightnings for the rain, who brings forth the wind from his treasuries
psalm 135:7

Celebrities are actors/actresses. They are taught and they lol at everything, including things which are not funny - and because sheeple want to be them or be with them they are programmed to lol at everything and nothing, as well. Notice how celebrities like everything and presenters, for example, love every single thing that they are presenting/selling. It's all false, fake. Is it any wonder people become hoarders, with shit they don't want nor need?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eJyMEkb_8to
What you didn't see here is that "Mom" (Mum in English!), who also owns Momcorp and Momsanto, was presenting an advert for it and the battery died while she was showing it off. What you learn early on in the first series of the programme is that she is a lovable Humanitarian (cough) who loves and cares about people, but behind the scenes she's a cigarette-smoking, scraggly old bitch who hates everyone and everything. "Now I'm off to some charity BS for knocked-up teenage sluts." Watch Futurama when you have a bit of free time. It is very revealing, taking the micky out of things. You don't know what happens behind closed doors...erm...do you?! Celebrities are fake; the cult of celebritism, which sad sheeple wish they were 'in', is exclusive - and you're not on the list. It's a real-life American School film where you're the sad loser who cannot go to the party. Get over it and get your own life.

(Now I am, and have been, one of those conspiracy theorists who look at these types of things and am considered a crackpot, but you can laugh! I drank the water in the poisoned well. Then I got a detox. ;-) twitch Hoyvinmayvin! Oh, don't mind that. That's just from a childhood illness I had...)

It compliments your quote regarding materialistic shit, all glitz and glamour and no substance. Speaking about substance - the jew would hollow-out the marrow in its bones to store shekels in them safely if it could.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back