Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings for pyrokinesis

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most important is probably your shoulders. Strong shoulder chakras give an extreme amount of energy to your arms. Then of course you need your elbow and hand chakras strong. Cycle energy through your microcosmic orbit. here's a picture
Spine.gif

Pull energy up your sushumna and spine at the same time to your crown. Then pull energy down your sushumna and front side to your base. Get this cycle going at the speed of light or faster and practice this as much as you can. It creates a huge vortex through all 3 rows of chakras forcing all energy into your sushumna and mostly your main solar chakra. You will see a giant cloud of bright white energy coming from all around this circle turning energy into you at the speed of light. It travels both up and down the sushumna at all times. Then put your hands together and see it cycling at the speed of light into your left arm and out your right. See both of these cycles at the same time. Then open your feet chakras, your ankles, your knees (There's 2 sets of knee chakras. One at the bottoms of them or just below and one in the center of them), and your hips. They come at a level in between where your base and sacral chakra are. Now you should have 3 columns of light coming up into you; each leg and your main base.
Top_Chakras.gif

Pull these up your sushumna into your top chakras, out of them and down the sides of your body back down to your feet. Now you have a cycle up the inside edges of your legs, up your center, out the area above your head, down your sides to make your side chakras glow, to the bottom of your feet and back up. The 4 columns of chakras around your sushumna all continuously pull energy into your central path. Looking straight down from above your head, these paths of the vortexes look like this
Iron%20Cross.gif
with the front and sides going down and the back and center coming up. Practice seeing all of these cycles at the same time as brightly and fast as you can get them. Vibrate Ugegi (vuh-GAY-jzhee) which means Strengthen in Enochian. The sound of the first letter is very subtle in between a u and a v because there is no difference between these letters in Enochian; you will feel what is best.

For fire, you will need a lot of Pitta fire energy and Vata air energy. You must also develop enough Kapha (water and gravity) to balance those so you don't get any health problems. Click the link in my signature to download Ayervedic Astrology to learn what these 3 energies are and why you need to balance them right. Also download Mantra Yoga And Primal Sound and look from pages 87 to 98 to find a lot more mantras and what they are used for. The page called "All RTRs, many mantras, necronomicon, chakras etc..." has a chart on it right under the RTRs showing different sets of mantras you can use for each chakra. I recommend switching between different sets often because it can stop working as strongly if you only use one for too long. The spot that says "THAUM/GAUM" is because Thaum is for the 6th chakra and Gaum is for the pineal gland specifically. Remember you need to stick to just one set if you are using more than one of the chakra mantras. Mantras from those 2 books and Enochian can me used together safely; they mix together very powerfully and the different types of energy they bring balances nicely.

Keep these 3 cycles of your energy going as strongly and brightly as you can and hold a bright light on your pineal gland at the same time. When the pineal gland is active, it will drip a bright liquid. Catch and collect this liquid in your solar chakra. The solar chakra is where the energy from the 2 sides is joined together so collect and balance them there. This is also important: https://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html All of this together is by far the strongest way to increase your power. I started putting this all together yesterday, and I think my wings are developing now. Good luck! :D

Damn that's deep, if it wasn't for the Pranayama/yogic breathing meditation and the hand chakra exercises. I probably wouldn't be experiencing the flip side of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back