Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stock Vedic Mantras for Most purposes

Jack

I remember I downloaded this authors book when once HPMageson had referenced him in one of the sermons. However I hadn't read the book and it was eating dust in my computer. Upon reading some of it today, I saw multiple powerful mantras for multiple purposes and I think it'll be a good help for anyone who wants to work with more vedic mantras with various purposes,just like the Runes.

Shakti Mantras : Tapping into the Great goddess energy within by Thomas Ashley Farrand
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=FE08E234E82316BDFE3733CE0BF23540

Jack said:
I remember I downloaded this authors book when once HPMageson had referenced him in one of the sermons. However I hadn't read the book and it was eating dust in my computer. Upon reading some of it today, I saw multiple powerful mantras for multiple purposes and I think it'll be a good help for anyone who wants to work with more vedic mantras with various purposes,just like the Runes.

Shakti Mantras : Tapping into the Great goddess energy within by Thomas Ashley Farrand
Hi how do I get this in pdf

Also does anyone know where i can find the link or page awhile ago I think it was from Hp Maxine I can't remember all I know is it included Sanskrit mantra to Amon ra and one that worshiped Satan there was also one that stated ' to remove obstacles from your life ' this was really awhile ago it could be lost or still around can anyone help

BoRn of fire said:
Also does anyone know where i can find the link or page awhile ago I think it was from Hp Maxine I can't remember all I know is it included Sanskrit mantra to Amon ra and one that worshiped Satan there was also one that stated ' to remove obstacles from your life ' this was really awhile ago it could be lost or still around can anyone help

Is this them?

This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:
Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru
AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU
This mantra is of Amon RA and empowers the sun chakra. It can also be vibrated
into the aura:
Aum Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
AH-UUU-MMM --- SHH-RR-EEE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM
To remove obstacles in your life:
SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung
SAH-TAH-NAH-MAH --- RAH-MAH-DAH-SAH --- SAH-SAH-YAH --- SOH --- HUUU-NNG
For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as the 'Veil of Isis' mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:
ISIS
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

BoRn of fire said:
Jack said:

Here is a program for reading epub files https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A?vlFmRYjS

BoRn of fire said:
Jack said:

Convert it into PDF if its not in PDF. Simply Google epub to PDF online or whichever extension the file is in to PDF online

Ol argedco luciftias said:
BoRn of fire said:

Is this them?

This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:
AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU
into the aura:
AH-UUU-MMM --- SHH-RR-EEE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM
For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as the 'Veil of Isis' mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:
ISIS
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS
Yes thank you so much

BoRn of fire said:

Is this them?

into the aura:
ISIS
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS
According to this information, looks like Amon Ra is equivalent to Lord Rama of the Hindu pantheon. Note Lord Rama is the Emperor of the solar dynasty and a sun God.
images

Or on phone/tablet, the best app I've used for reading books is ReadEra. The picture icon is an open white and orange book with a blue background

BoRn of fire said:

Is this them?

into the aura:
ISIS
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

I would switch the Ram with Raum. I definitely feel it more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back