Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology

darkmonkey666

What sources would be good if someone wanted to study numerology on their own that are not too corrupted. I am absolutely sure this could be something I would take a great interest in like I did astrology.

Also what is the significance of the number 5 in original numerology. When I was a little kid long before I knew about spiritual things I would think counting to the number 5 or integrating that number into things would add luck or power somehow to things. It was like an OCD like thing sometimes as in I always counted to 5 in things to this day now sometimes I add 5 reps onto things thinking it will add power or luck or whatever where did that come from.

Also if you add numerology into astrology would their be any added significance to numbers so far as degrees. Unrelated but quick if you know this would another planet on a fall or exaltation degree of another matter like for example not in my chart as I wouldn't reveal that stuff but Mars 5 degrees Cancer or Venus 21 degrees libra etc

Thank you.

I am willing to read stuff I just want to be pointed to some links or in the right direction as I dont want straight out lies or to learn hebrew based stuff I want something actually useful

darkmonkey666 said:
What sources would be good if someone wanted to study numerology on their own that are not too corrupted. I am absolutely sure this could be something I would take a great interest in like I did astrology.

Also what is the significance of the number 5 in original numerology. When I was a little kid long before I knew about spiritual things I would think counting to the number 5 or integrating that number into things would add luck or power somehow to things. It was like an OCD like thing sometimes as in I always counted to 5 in things to this day now sometimes I add 5 reps onto things thinking it will add power or luck or whatever where did that come from.

Also if you add numerology into astrology would their be any added significance to numbers so far as degrees. Unrelated but quick if you know this would another planet on a fall or exaltation degree of another matter like for example not in my chart as I wouldn't reveal that stuff but Mars 5 degrees Cancer or Venus 21 degrees libra etc

Thank you.

I am willing to read stuff I just want to be pointed to some links or in the right direction as I dont want straight out lies or to learn hebrew based stuff I want something actually useful
The number 5 represents harmony and balance. It's definitely a very useful number to utilize in your workings in general. Sometimes choices like 18, which is 6+6+6, can be more useful though. I'm no expert, but from what I know, the 'weakness' of the number 5 is that it does not have a distinct spiritual, materal, or combinative nature. It adds harmony and balance, but that's about all it does. Utilizing only the number 5 in a working can make it slow to manifest, from my experience. Here the number 18 is much more effective as it has a more 'manifesting' nature.

Also, HP Hoodedcobra is working on a numerology guide for everyone here. Seeing how busy he is, this can still take a good while though. Until then, the Runes each come with their own number and I found that they represent their qualities fairly accurately, such as 16, aka Sowilo, being associated with victory.

darkmonkey666 said:

Thank you.

Little addition - I was just guided to a post of member Valontuoja regarding numerology. Maybe this can provide some additional insight https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13812&p=56437

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back