Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your Most Amazing and Magical Experiences.

AncientShadow666 said:
Gamad said:
Can you people please tell me, what were your most magical experiences? I am up for some stories x3

sure, why not... few weeks back i had my first spontanious astral projection, i was firstly in my lucid dream (as usual), but then i started to think something about astral projection, energy and chakras and how some people during a sleep have uncontrolled astral projection etc. and then some time later something happened i had a massive energy explosion inside of me, everything went gold-white, and i was suddenly awake in my bed but i couldnt feel my body at all, it was all massive vibration, there was a pulsating beating around my heart chakra and i tried to get up but i couldnt move, and then i made it and realized that it is my soul which is out but then it pulled me back because i was deffinitely in shock ahahahah then i tried again to get up, did it and then it pulled me back once again and then i woke up normally and was like: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :lol:

here and there i get some visions about the future OR possible future (since i can prevent some things from happening which are mostly a warning for me not to do some mistakes), i get them normaly like a sudden trance state OR mostly during my dreams

i healed myself from years and years long alergies

this one happened rarely but when it did it was uncontrolled: sometimes it happens that i can read peoples thoughts (only with people who dont have their thoughts under control so i kinda pick it up)

i used to do several times black magick "on spot" how i like to call it, that means without any rituals or props, just my concentration and hate towards the person, and it usually happened few seconds later or the next day, i only did the same they did to me, so that they understand the pain and shit they have being doing to me or even others, so yeah, every time i did it, they stopped immediately and changed, some need to learn it the hard way... lately i didnt even have a need to do black magick at all, im well protected and i know how to talk to people to prevent any trouble

then i had some experiences with runes: i worked once with perthro (it was a short experiment) to reveal some lost knowledge about any rune, it worked, it happened during a dream, i usually 90% lucid dream, and this was one of those dreams BUT i couldnt control it at all and i couldnt wake up, i had to go with the flow, to make long story short, there were some specific scenes that had to do with the rune uruz, i also found some specific amulet shape if i can call it that and i heard the natural beat of the rune, the way it feels and works in the nature, it is hard for me to explain something like this, i can just understand it currently...

then i also used runes to find out about my past lives, i didnt see much but i saw enough to know at least who i was, in one life i was a roman warrior woman, in another a pagan woman traveling the world (this life had much to do with my spirituality)

i had few mental projections (i think those were mental projections, i couldnt find anything that says otherwise), when i say few it was like 4-5 times, but not more, a weird feeling, i was normally in my body and on my place while meditating but suddenly i was "out" of my body but only with my mind, not with my soul, and i could feel the whole room and all things in it at once and i could put myself shortly (really shortly, just a few moments) into another object... weird feeling....

once i was tripping balls about kundalini awakening because i didnt know anything about it and i had a hot hot hot burrrrrning feeling in my root chakra, BUT it wasnt an awakening it was probably some blockage or just activating of my kundalini energy but not awakening, and i was tripping balls about it because i wasnt ready and all and i just understood it wrong, as i said it was a wrong issue, so since i couldnt calm myself down, one of the demons visited me (i think it was amdusias and i think he is my guardian demon, im not sure about that yet) in my dream and showed me how the kundalini rising actually feels like to calm me down...

i always have weird disgusting pulsating/buzzy feeling in my head when im near jews OR get in touch with something the jew made/wrote, which mostly leads to headache when they admit they are jews or when i see proof that something is jew made

then there are many other smaller things, like feeling chakras, feeling of certain different energies in a way of being able to know the difference, seeing some signs etc.

This sounds epic! Can you elaborate on your experience with healing you allergies? Also, how do you usually do black magick to retaliate? I clean my aura from the bad energy created by the offender and send it back to him..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back