Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Donating To The JOS

I doen't make a lot of money yet and i really want to donate but our South African curreny is so shit,i doen't feel like it is worth it. I can donate about a 500 to 1000 rand a month but R1000 is about 70 $ and i really doent think it is worth it.
If it is worth it for the ministry then i will do it if not then it is better for me to save my money. So if it will really make a difference then please let me know otherwise its better for me to just save.
Thanks

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I doen't make a lot of money yet and i really want to donate but our South African curreny is so shit,i doen't feel like it is worth it. I can donate about a 500 to 1000 rand a month but R1000 is about 70 $ and i really doent think it is worth it.
If it is worth it for the ministry then i will do it if not then it is better for me to save my money. So if it will really make a difference then please let me know otherwise its better for me to just save.
Thanks
I am 100% that every donation counts, no matter how big or small. It's totally up to you to decide what amount you want to give, if any.

Thanks
You don't have to donate if you don't have enough money for yourself. Of course every bit of money can help but make sure you have enough for yourself first.

Neomegagenisis said:
HauptSturm said:
The link should work. After you donate, HPs Maxine will email you and thank you for the donation.

I'm not sure if prepaid Visa will work but that is probably the better and safer option.

Not that that it would be the only reason, but I wonder if donating would let me exchange a letter or two with her in a limited dialog, have 4 technical questions directly answered, sort of to prove my serious intent, by the donation?

I am curious about some of the things she says in a overwhelmingly positive manner.

No offense intended, so don't take this the wrong way. I am sure assorted fanatics fruitloops are the reason the clergy no longer correspond directly and that might be a fair screening process as well as helping out?

Mostly its to do with the bloodline of Satan in the worlds and certain historical events. As well as a hindu reference to Demons. I want confirmation of my research and observations or missing information she might have I dont remember or may have overlooked.
A little late replying to this but I donated $100 dollars to the JoS and asked an astrology question for a friend and specifically asked for the message not to go through to the forum but it did and i never got an answer. Maybe someone did respond but it was not from Maxine...

Henu the Great said:
Thanks
I am 100% that every donation counts, no matter how big or small. It's totally up to you to decide what amount you want to give, if any.

If you say it helps then im glad and i will make a donation starting end of next month. Thanx Henu

luis said:
Thanks
You don't have to donate if you don't have enough money for yourself. Of course every bit of money can help but make sure you have enough for yourself first.
Yes of course thanx luis

HauptSturm said:
Neomegagenisis said:
HauptSturm said:
The link should work. After you donate, HPs Maxine will email you and thank you for the donation.

I'm not sure if prepaid Visa will work but that is probably the better and safer option.

Not that that it would be the only reason, but I wonder if donating would let me exchange a letter or two with her in a limited dialog, have 4 technical questions directly answered, sort of to prove my serious intent, by the donation?

I am curious about some of the things she says in a overwhelmingly positive manner.

No offense intended, so don't take this the wrong way. I am sure assorted fanatics fruitloops are the reason the clergy no longer correspond directly and that might be a fair screening process as well as helping out?

Mostly its to do with the bloodline of Satan in the worlds and certain historical events. As well as a hindu reference to Demons. I want confirmation of my research and observations or missing information she might have I dont remember or may have overlooked.
A little late replying to this but I donated $100 dollars to the JoS and asked an astrology question for a friend and specifically asked for the message not to go through to the forum but it did and i never got an answer. Maybe someone did respond but it was not from Maxine...
Donations are to fund the JoS, they are not for providing personal services, nor does it make anybody entitled to HPS Maxine's time.

Aquarius said:
Donations are to fund the JoS, they are not for providing personal services, nor does it make anybody entitled to HPS Maxine's time.
I was donating to the JoS regardless whether or not my question got answered. The least the mods could have done was deny the post, since I requested this. There were privacy concerns. The mods can prevent all the other crap from entering the forum. When someone like me makes a request for the post the be dismissed and it is not, why not? And I've talked with maxine. I know who she is. I have her email. She is very nice. I could email her right now and she'd probably be glad to say hello and answer my questions maybe. Or maybe not, she's very very very busy.

Henu the Great said:
Thanks

Okay i donated 70 dollars,damn i feel proud of myself now!! :)

Im going to try and donate every month,its really not much but it is all i can afford right now because im paying my rent and stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back