Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon Question

FlamingRedRose666

As most of us know, the True Gods aren't all of the Aryan race, Lord Amdusias for example is of the black race, so I wanted to ask: Is it possible for a True God of a different race, let's say asian race be a guardian demon to one of the Black race SS? Or is it only black with black, white with white and asian with asian?

I was just curious to ask to see if this is possible or not really.

Thank you!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :mrgreen:

FlamingRedRose666 said:
As most of us know, the True Gods aren't all of the Aryan race, Lord Amdusias for example is of the black race, so I wanted to ask: Is it possible for a True God of a different race, let's say asian race be a guardian demon to one of the Black race SS? Or is it only black with black, white with white and asian with asian?

Amdusias is not a member of the (human) black race. Just because a demon has dark skin, doesn't mean they are black. As for your other question, a god can choose whoever they want to be a guardian of, doesn't matter what the persons race is. A white person could have Anubis as their guardian just as a black person could have Pazuzu as their guardian, just for examples.

I am pretty sure all the goetic gods are the Aryan race. The goetic gods are directly under Satan and also have roles in managing their kingdom. Since Satan demands the races to remain seperate in building their own nations it would only be natural the Satan follows that same rule. Disregarding small exceptions the vast Majority of those the live within Satan's nation are the same race. I highly doubt Satan would entrust a role in their government to someone of a different race. I also highly doubt Satan would assign something as important as being one of our GD to someone that isnt under his rule.

If what I wrote is indeed true then the GD of an oriental or black would in fact be Aryan, that is of course if the GD isn't a black or oriental that ascended into godhood long ago. Keep in mind not all GD are those listed from the Goetia

Bardhonen said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Amdusias is not a member of the (human) black race. Just because a demon has dark skin, doesn't mean they are black. As for your other question, a god can choose whoever they want to be a guardian of, doesn't matter what the persons race is. A white person could have Anubis as their guardian just as a black person could have Pazuzu as their guardian, just for examples.

Excuse me, but Lord Amdusias IS of the black race of True Gods.

You're still a newbie so you're HOPEFULLY still going to learn.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Bardhonen said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

You're still a newbie so you're HOPEFULLY still going to learn.

Bardhonen is right. He means Amdusias is not black like the biological black human race we know, hence why he highlighted (human).
"Black", "white" and "Asian" are terms that we apply rather to the human races. Amdusias is not like a black human, because the Goetic Demons are not human to start with anyway, except for Asmodeus who is half-human. Most of them are of the Nordic race. So that's basically an uneven comparison right from the start, since their race can't be matched with the human races. And this therefore suggests that race does not really matter when it comes to how our Guardians choose us.

Although Gentiles have the blood of the Gods, humans weren't created by direct birth from a God, but by biological engineering. If I recall correctly from the sermons, Satan added his DNA to a primate, and that's how our race was created. Therefore, the race of the Gods of the Goetia and the human race are still separate individual races. So Amdusias is not "that type" of black. And I don't think his own race is called by the name "black", either.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I am pretty sure all the goetic gods are the Aryan race. The goetic gods are directly under Satan and also have roles in managing their kingdom. Since Satan demands the races to remain seperate in building their own nations it would only be natural the Satan follows that same rule. Disregarding small exceptions the vast Majority of those the live within Satan's nation are the same race. I highly doubt Satan would entrust a role in their government to someone of a different race. I also highly doubt Satan would assign something as important as being one of our GD to someone that isnt under his rule.

If what I wrote is indeed true then the GD of an oriental or black would in fact be Aryan, that is of course if the GD isn't a black or oriental that ascended into godhood long ago. Keep in mind not all GD are those listed from the Goetia
Yes all goetic demons belong to the cultural aryan pantheon.

These newcomers started to be much more vocal after the account Zola posted his vulgar and highly offensive drawings of the perfected Aryans. He even claimed Sorath and Andras sang to him a jazz song by an afro-american artist. Apparently these people do not yet understand the goetic demons are the most celebrated beings and top leaders of an extremely advanced civilization. I think they might be very young still.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Are we certain? I mentioned that Amdusias is Black or Brown (I forgot which) last year and a HP disapproved that post, just to be safe so as not to spread misinformation, saying that the HP thinks Amdusias is White but with a dark tan or dark skin complexion. They said something about His skin, not freckles but I think maybe...like speckles or something like that, which appears darker. Take White persons living in the Sun, for example - they're White but have darker skin.

FancyMancy said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Are we certain? I mentioned that Amdusias is Black or Brown (I forgot which) last year and a HP disapproved that post, just to be safe so as not to spread misinformation, saying that the HP thinks Amdusias is White but with a dark tan or dark skin complexion. They said something about His skin, not freckles but I think maybe...like speckles or something like that, which appears darker. Take White persons living in the Sun, for example - they're White but have darker skin.

This disinfo has been going on around for a while and it appears someone is making it up. So this misinformation has to finally end.

I have probably been the one to reply to your disapproved comment as I tend to do this so that one is not randomly left with questions on the disapproval, when I can. I might, but I am not sure.

Amdusias and some other Demons have a sort of tan Italian/Mediterranean color of skin, which is perfectly white. White Egyptians also in many cases have had this beautiful skin color. This is not half black or half chocolate color.

An example of this kind of skin is here. It can be a few tones darker, too, without changing anything about one's definitely White bloodline. The features here in the face also play a role. There is a large population in Germany which is perfectly White and looks like that, and also in Italy, Greece, Spain and in the Mediterranean. The features however should always be undeniably Aryan.

The above is to clear that sometimes tan skin does not in anyway have to show "Non Whiteness" or "Blackness". The black, brown, or hindu, all of these are also different shades and colors, but not the color described above, which is something you can catch with the eye. When Mediterraneans stay out on the sun, they take a particular color which is unrelated to the color of the above people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

This disinfo has been going on around for a while and it appears someone is making it up. So this misinformation has to finally end.

I have probably been the one to reply to your disapproved comment as I tend to do this so that one is not randomly left with questions on the disapproval, when I can. I might, but I am not sure.

Amdusias and some other Demons have a sort of tan Italian/Mediterranean color of skin, which is perfectly white. White Egyptians also in many cases have had this beautiful skin color. This is not half black or half chocolate color.

An example of this kind of skin is here. It can be a few tones darker, too, without changing anything about one's definitely White bloodline. The features here in the face also play a role. There is a large population in Germany which is perfectly White and looks like that, and also in Italy, Greece, Spain and in the Mediterranean. The features however should always be undeniably Aryan.

The above is to clear that sometimes tan skin does not in anyway have to show "Non Whiteness" or "Blackness". The black, brown, or hindu, all of these are also different shades and colors, but not the color described above, which is something you can catch with the eye. When Mediterraneans stay out on the sun, they take a particular color which is unrelated to the color of the above people.
I did think it might have been you.

That is what I thought, or maybe Greek/Cypriot, which have similar skin colours if you only have a quick glance. I didn't actually realise that White Egyptians were similar. To be honest, I haven't paid much attention so I assumed that Egypt has been usurped by Browns (muslims) and of course the jew, so I didn't know there were Whites in Egypt to this day.

Thanks for the clarity, HP. I don't doubt, however, that it would still be a bit confusing and tricky for some people due to the similarities and subtle differences. If I looked at the skin colour only and not the facial features, then I am certain I would mistake someone for the wrong Race due to these similarities and differences. I expect a lot would.

I'm here to apologize to everyone for spreading misinformation I once took for the truth.

The reason I thought that Lord Amdusias was black is because of the mention of him having dark skin, seeing his portraits on the astral art of the gods website and one of Zola's portraits of Lord Amdusias.

Again, I apologize for mistaking it and another thing, I never assumed or said that I was the almighty expert and everyone should only listen to me, I never said that, nor did I ever mean it in any way or form.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Good day.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I'm here to apologize to everyone for spreading misinformation I once took for the truth.

The reason I thought that Lord Amdusias was black is because of the mention of him having dark skin, seeing his portraits on the astral art of the gods website and one of Zola's portraits of Lord Amdusias.

Again, I apologize for mistaking it and another thing, I never assumed or said that I was the almighty expert and everyone should only listen to me, I never said that, nor did I ever mean it in any way or form.

Good day.

If an apology is to be applied here, I think this apology should rather go to Bardhonen himself first, because the bigger issue here was not much the fact that you got the wrong information, but the way you talked to him. It's understandable that we may have the wrong information at times, express a wrong opinion, etc, and that's an easier issue to take care of. But being needlessly rude/aggressive with people like that is not nice, and it's a bigger problem.

It was the same issue with ZmajErikson on that other topic, needlessly calling him "blind", implying that he's a traitor, etc. That's unnecessary and unpleasant. In both cases respectively, the aforementioned people you have treated like that are the real ones you should have apologized to, not anyone else.

So just seek to tone down a bit when expressing an opposite opinion, and not to be so needlessly harsh with others in the forums/groups.

Bull Gotze said:
These newcomers started to be much more vocal after the account Zola posted his vulgar and highly offensive drawings of the perfected Aryans. He even claimed Sorath and Andras sang to him a jazz song by an afro-american artist. Apparently these people do not yet understand the goetic demons are the most celebrated beings and top leaders of an extremely advanced civilization. I think they might be very young still.

Vulgar? Offensive? Are you serious? Ahahahahahahahaha omg you really have a career as a comedian LOL.
Oohh, I see. You're just jealous of Zola that's why you are attacking and being very rude to her. I know right? What Zola has done is just amazing and helped a lot of people. Much more than you could do in your entire life. Many, me included, have found their own GD ONLY THANKS TO ZOLA.
Your reply is very empty, you didn't put any content in it aside the attack. I really cannot stand this free rudeness toward who really don't deserve it.

Regarding her experience, it's hers. You cannot come in and say it's false because as the clergy always says, this path is INDIVIDUAL; what one can experience, another one may not. Just because no one sang a song to you this doesn't mean that the Gods don't/cannot do it with others. They can do whatever They want no matter if it upsets you or anything the like. I also have experienced something that, if I tell here, the majority won't believe. Does it make my experience false? No.

Try to have more respect for older members and, that rudeness.. Save it for infiltrators.

Dypet Rod said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Good day.

If an apology is to be applied here, I think this apology should rather go to Bardhonen himself first, because the bigger issue here was not much the fact that you got the wrong information, but the way you talked to him. It's understandable that we may have the wrong information at times, express a wrong opinion, etc, and that's an easier issue to take care of. But being needlessly rude/aggressive with people like that is not nice, and it's a bigger problem.

It was the same issue with ZmajErikson on that other topic, needlessly calling him "blind", implying that he's a traitor, etc. That's unnecessary and unpleasant. In both cases respectively, the aforementioned people you have treated like that are the real ones you should have apologized to, not anyone else.

So just seek to tone down a bit when expressing an opposite opinion, and not to be so needlessly harsh with others in the forums/groups.

I only said to Bardhonen that he's a newbie, because he mentioned newbie, as in newbie questions in this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17103&p=64606#p64606

So I saw nothing wrong in saying that he is a newbie.

Also, I never directly claimed that ZmajErikson was a race traitor, etc. I only made a post about letting others think twice before doing something.

Bardhonen said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I apologize for being so rude to you.

YoakeHoshi said:
Bull Gotze said:

Vulgar? Offensive? Are you serious? Ahahahahahahahaha omg you really have a career as a comedian LOL.
Oohh, I see. You're just jealous of Zola that's why you are attacking and being very rude to her. I know right? What Zola has done is just amazing and helped a lot of people. Much more than you could do in your entire life. Many, me included, have found their own GD ONLY THANKS TO ZOLA.
Your reply is very empty, you didn't put any content in it aside the attack. I really cannot stand this free rudeness toward who really don't deserve it.

Regarding her experience, it's hers. You cannot come in and say it's false because as the clergy always says, this path is INDIVIDUAL; what one can experience, another one may not. Just because no one sang a song to you this doesn't mean that the Gods don't/cannot do it with others. They can do whatever They want no matter if it upsets you or anything the like. I also have experienced something that, if I tell here, the majority won't believe. Does it make my experience false? No.

Try to have more respect for older members and, that rudeness.. Save it for infiltrators.
ll admit it when Zola claimed Sorath and Andras sang some jazz to her, both... in a choir... I was PISSED :D
And dont you dare share your experience and make me more ANGRY sir.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back