Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about transgender.

Bardhonen

I'll try not to sound too stupid with this.

So from what I understand, sexuality is in a persons soul, so if you die a homosexual man, you will always reincarnate as a homosexual man. Same with the persons race. And if a person was born with a vagina, but wants to be a man, does this mean that they have a more masculine soul, and will always have a more masculine soul? What if they were to balance the energies of their soul through the magnum opus though, would they still have a masculine soul, but a female body?

Also what of the very high suicide rate of transgenders?

I do not mean to offend anyone.

1. As HP HC 666 once stated (sorry if it isn't word for word): If you're born with a penis, then don't deny yourself as being male.

2. If you're born with both female and male parts then you'll most likely get reborn in that way until you reach the MO.

3. Being born with a vagina and trying to change yourself to have a dick instead is only going to cause you PERMANENT damage upon your soul. Just search UTube about a man getting a surgery to get a vagina, that's just wrong on so many levels....

Other SS can answer more in-depth or more better.

My understanding of this is that a trans male - born a female and identifies as a male as you specified - does indeed have a more masculine soul. This is where the unique role of the third sex folk tends to play a part. HP Jake Carlson's writings would be of particular interest to you on this subject as he has gone into depth on this. I cannot speak much however on how the Magnum Opus would come into play here, such is beyond my scope currently.

Regarding the high suicide rate, I believe that this is largely the result of transgendered individuals living in a confused, spiritually void society. Not only do trans people experience a significantly high rate of discrimination and lack of acceptance from many, many people in their lives - friends, family, and strangers all included - they are struggling to find a means of coping with their gender dysphoria. Spiritual Satanism has the answers for this; it shows them their proper and vital role in society and allows them to advance with assurance and confidence in their identity, whilst learning more things about their true nature and how to express such things in a healthy, productive manner. Unfortunately, they do not have Spiritual Satanism. Instead they are relying on a corrupt society that either tells them they are abominations to be hated and/or forcibly changed - thus making them feel like they are innately "wrong" people - or they get caught up in the vapid, degenerate "LGBTQ+" community that promotes race-mixing and the absolute destruction of the family and national unit, to be replaced by some free-for-all cultural system that will halt humanity's progress. The inherent dangers and unhealthiness of these two paths, combined with the mental and emotional struggles that accompany gender dysphoria as trans people start discovering and forming their identities, greatly contribute to the degeneration of an individual's mental health.

Are you transgender, or just asking out of curiousity? We have quite several trans folks here, which isn’t really strange, concerning Father Satan has been always protective of trans folks.

Search the forum, the topic has popped up in here several times, there are threads with many replies, I hope you will find answer in some of them.

Hail Satan!

Bardhonen said:
I'll try not to sound too stupid with this.

So from what I understand, sexuality is in a persons soul, so if you die a homosexual man, you will always reincarnate as a homosexual man. Same with the persons race. And if a person was born with a vagina, but wants to be a man, does this mean that they have a more masculine soul, and will always have a more masculine soul? What if they were to balance the energies of their soul through the magnum opus though, would they still have a masculine soul, but a female body?

Also what of the very high suicide rate of transgenders?

I do not mean to offend anyone.

There have been far too many debates regarding transgenders on these forums so I want to make this as clear-cut as I can.

There are 3 main genders, just 3. This is Male, Female and Hermaphrodite. The 3rd gender colloquially known also as the 3rd sex is not just primarily hermaphrodites, as we place alongside the 3rd sex other categories such as homosexuality as well. The soul itself is genderless and is only made of gender based energy such as masculine energy or feminine energy, that's as close to 'gender' as the soul will ever get.

Gender is more of a term used for our biological bodies such as the bodies we and other living organisms are born into like male or female. Our soul does not define which gender we are biologically born as, nature itself does as the human soul doesn't even enter a body until the very moment the infant takes its first breath after it has been birthed, the biological gender will already have been developed but past that point as the child grows the aspects of the soul will influence the physical body as the astral body and physical body are connected to mirror each other.

It makes more sense for a transgender to just have more energy of either the masculine or feminine aspect in contrast to their biological body so they feel they must represent themselves a certain way or that something feels 'off', or that perhaps they simply prefer to be identified as a certain gender out of personal preference alone, but the soul itself has no actual gender.

The problem with most tranSEXUALS which would be the more correct term, is they think they are trans on a whim without actually taking very, very deep consideration and mature insight as to why or how. We've had supposed 'trans' members in JoS that simply thought they were trans out of confusion. "Oh I'm a man but I like make-up and painting my nails, I think I'm supposed to be a woman"; and these individuals were planning on going through irreversible surgeries just on this whim but the actuality was they just needed to learn that they simply had more feminine energy in their soul. Once they came to terms with this and really thought it through, they admitted to no longer wanting to transition and grew comfortable as themselves; they still played with make-up and all that other jazz, they just finally knew that they didn't have to be biological female to do so.

As for those of our members who have gone through the motions, know everything there is to know regarding masculine and feminine energy as well as gender itself and have gone to the points of being comfortable with such knowledge yet still desire to transition and change their physical body; then this is a matter of personal preference and it is in your every right, so long as you have thoroughly spent insurmountable amounts of time, I'm talking years, of mature and and wise personal reflection on this decision and desire, to go through with it. We have members who have transitioned and are perfectly happy with their decision, but you must make certain that it's something you truly want.

The masculine and feminine energies of the soul can be balanced and changed, this can reflect on an individuals behaviour regarding creativity and further comfort with themselves. As far as my knowledge goes, the physical body after the Magnum Opus is permanent and likely can only be changed through biokinesis.

I hope I have answered many questions.

Ghost in the Machine said:
The soul itself is genderless and is only made of gender based energy such as masculine energy or feminine energy, that's as close to 'gender' as the soul will ever get.

Gender is more of a term used for our biological bodies such as the bodies we and other living organisms are born into like male or female. Our soul does not define which gender we are biologically born as, nature itself does as the human soul doesn't even enter a body until the very moment the infant takes its first breath after it has been birthed, the biological gender will already have been developed but past that point as the child grows the aspects of the soul will influence the physical body as the astral body and physical body are connected to mirror each other.

This isn't correct. The soul is not genderless but binary. The soul has both male and female parts to it psychically. Gender is a term for the psyche and not the physical body as the term for the physical body is sex.

Also the souls does define both gender and sex of the a person. The soul comes first and the body garments the soul and anchors the soul to the material plane. Both are connected. The soul is the template that defines how the physical body will be designed. Certainly "nature" creates the soul and defines how a person will be (such as ones natal chart) but that is before the soul is created. Once the soul has been created the soul defines gender, sex and everything else. The soul is the blueprint, the template that defines ones existence. This is why one is reincarnated the same sex, sexual disposition, and race.

nature itself does as the human soul doesn't even enter a body until the very moment the infant takes its first breath after it has been birthed
I am sure I read that a Soul attaches itself to the cranium after a few weeks after conception - Babies which are still-born are Bodies without a Soul, so a moving Foetus has a Soul already, it's not autonomic reactions. (I think Embryo is too early/young.)

The problem with most tranSEXUALS which would be the more correct term, is they think they are trans on a whim without actually taking very, very deep consideration and mature insight as to why or how. We've had supposed 'trans' members in JoS that simply thought they were trans out of confusion. "Oh I'm a man but I like make-up and painting my nails, I think I'm supposed to be a woman"; and these individuals were planning on going through irreversible surgeries just on this whim but the actuality was they just needed to learn that they simply had more feminine energy in their soul. Once they came to terms with this and really thought it through, they admitted to no longer wanting to transition and grew comfortable as themselves; they still played with make-up and all that other jazz, they just finally knew that they didn't have to be biological female to do so.
A lot of of is peer-pressure and brainwashing, as well. Some individuals like to pretend to be Animals or Babies (as a fetish or interest) - are they going to have a "species change" or an "age/height/size change"? Some like to pretend to be fantasy characters, in cosplay - are they going to have a "reality change"?! Perhaps I should ask "'(in)sanity change'?!".
:roll: :puke:

I also don't know this point myself but I have been told that there have been plenty of persons who have 'transitioned' who regretted it after.

By the way - it might sound like I am against trans-people, but I am not. It's their life, body and decision, maybe. I say "maybe" because this is my point - people can be foolish, idiotic; "fools rush in". "Muh life has de sadz." Then chill out! Look at the media and see how shit and SPB (sensationalist propaganda bullshit) it is. If the there was something else, such as cryogenic freezing, you'd be crying about that, instead; if there was something else, such as having a tablet to lobotomise you from all your woes, then you'd be crying and that, instead (people use prescription drugs these days, instead of the lobotomy, but it's the same thing); etc.

There are 3 main genders, just 3. This is Male, Female and Hermaphrodite. The 3rd gender colloquially known also as the 3rd sex is not just primarily hermaphrodites, as we place alongside the 3rd sex other categories such as homosexuality as well. The soul itself is genderless and is only made of gender based energy such as masculine energy or feminine energy, that's as close to 'gender' as the soul will ever get.

I really don’t know where you got that information from. Our souls do have genders. The soul and body mirror eachother. This has been discussed many times. Masculine and feminine energy have no bearing on gender, however. The two aren’t linked just as those energies aren’t linked with sexuality. That’s why there’s all ranges of guys from effeminate to masculine. And it’s the same with women. As well as with gay or straight.

When Maxine has talked of meeting and talking with deceased people in hell. She says they are as they were in the physical life. Just no body. Our souls do have gender as well as race. They’re not just ambiguous energy blops with consciousness. Race, gender, sexuality are all apart of the soul.

There’s a lot more depth to souls. They can’t just enter any body. Or any species of creature. Thus why we’re so incompatible with jews. Satan saw to it a gentile soul entered a jews body with Lavey, but that was from direct intervention from Satan otherwise the soul and body must match.

There is masculine and feminine energy, but don’t confuse that with gender. People do this a lot when these are discussed here. They think as a man, for instance, to balance out with feminine energy they must wear high heels and make up. No.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Gender is a term for the psyche and not the physical body as the term for the physical body is sex.

I was gonna say, I believe that this is indeed the case. Such a distinction can be highly important for things like medical information where the biological sex of the patient needs to be taken into account, which is more often the case than not. Then we have the issue of the term "transsexual" which for me throws a wrench into the cogs of understanding.

The problem with most tranSEXUALS which would be the more correct term, is they think they are trans on a whim without actually taking very, very deep consideration and mature insight as to why or how.

This tends to be quite common. It's one thing to sit down and genuinely ask yourself, "Am I transgender?", and another entirely to take and run with it to the irreversible extreme. Some will do so purely because they feel it makes them unique and they enjoy that, which is a vicious slap in the face to trans folk. The term transsexual itself though honestly confuses me, and that stems from so many sources having both 1) different takes on the term's meaning and 2) having a definition that's so fucking confusing and baseless that it essentially means nothing. Such definitions should safely be dismissed as someone trying to sound intelligent and progressive with dressed-up vocab and failing miserably.

My current understanding is, transsexual used to be the term until we started accepting the difference between "sex" and "gender", thus realizing that transgender is more accurate. Some people insist that transsexual as a term is now technically synonymous but should still be dropped, others say it accurately describes hermaphrodites and/or people who have surgically changed their genitalia and have undergone HRT. Still others claim it is a transphobic holdover from the past, and that an innocent trans person is transformed into a cis devil any time you say it.

It's all so over the place with so many deliberately confusing perspectives injected into the conversation by Jewish liberal arts grads that it doesn't surprise me much how often this topic comes up. There's almost definitely incorrect viewpoints on third sex people that we've yet to refute here, and people coming here from those viewpoints will likely have more questions on the issue.

The soul is neither male nor female,only our energy bodies have gender,the soul animates the body which must manifest in either male or female or hemaphrodite,moreover I don't believe a man will always reincarnate as a man or a woman only riencanating as a woman,as the soul can manifest in different bodies be it male or female.
The only thing with trans people is that they have a lot of female energy if they are male and a lot of male energy if they are female so much that they do not fall into one part,this is why they where known as powerful wizard and socerers.because they can feel their androgynous self.thats the only thing with trans people,the fact that they are connected to their androge unity.so with this I don't think changing sex is right,because wether you change sex or not you are both male and female and cuting yout organs will only bring further damage that's why transgenders have high suicide rate.I suggest you do meditation before making any decision as meditation has been known to balance your energies and increase self awareness.

shinninglight said:
The soul is neither male nor female,only our energy bodies have gender,the soul animates the body which must manifest in either male or female or hemaphrodite,moreover I don't believe a man will always reincarnate as a man or a woman only riencanating as a woman,as the soul can manifest in different bodies be it male or female.
The only thing with trans people is that they have a lot of female energy if they are male and a lot of male energy if they are female so much that they do not fall into one part,this is why they where known as powerful wizard and socerers.because they can feel their androgynous self.thats the only thing with trans people,the fact that they are connected to their androge unity.so with this I don't think changing sex is right,because wether you change sex or not you are both male and female and cuting yout organs will only bring further damage that's why transgenders have high suicide rate.I suggest you do meditation before making any decision as meditation has been known to balance your energies and increase self awareness.

This is highly inaccurate and must be corrected. It has been stated time and time again that any one will always reincarnate as the same sex no matter what. The soul is the template, the blueprint, the design in which one exists. It carries over lifetimes of karma, energy, experiences within itself even when the body dies, the soul will persist until the 2nd death but until then it will reincarnate. Reincarnation is simply being reborn with a new physical body but the soul is still the same. You are still you. Reincarnation will keep the same sex, sexual orientation, and race among possibly other things. The body is the manifestation of what exists in the soul taken a physical form. The two are interconnected.

Trans people, among homosexuals and bisexuals are third sex individuals as there are 3 sexes: Male, female, and third sex. The soul makeup are different among the 3 different sexes. This is about the polarity of the soul. They dont simply "have more of x energy" as anyone could have more of either male of female energy regardless of sex.

The soul itself is binary. This isn't about personality or orientation. The female and male energy exist within the soul and is necessary.

Eric13 said:

I really don’t know where you got that information from. Our souls do have genders. The soul and body mirror eachother. This has been discussed many times. Masculine and feminine energy have no bearing on gender, however. The two aren’t linked just as those energies aren’t linked with sexuality. That’s why there’s all ranges of guys from effeminate to masculine. And it’s the same with women. As well as with gay or straight.

When Maxine has talked of meeting and talking with deceased people in hell. She says they are as they were in the physical life. Just no body. Our souls do have gender as well as race. They’re not just ambiguous energy blops with consciousness. Race, gender, sexuality are all apart of the soul.

There’s a lot more depth to souls. They can’t just enter any body. Or any species of creature. Thus why we’re so incompatible with jews. Satan saw to it a gentile soul entered a jews body with Lavey, but that was from direct intervention from Satan otherwise the soul and body must match.

There is masculine and feminine energy, but don’t confuse that with gender. People do this a lot when these are discussed here. They think as a man, for instance, to balance out with feminine energy they must wear high heels and make up. No.

My information is derived from 8 years of experience on this path and the knowledge I have read from our library, sermons and HP/S posts. The souls do not have genders in terms of the biological genders we know in the physical realm. It is a light-body comprised of energy, masculine and feminine energy are two separate forms of a type of energy that we are to balance as 'one'. Our souls have no choice but to be part of a specific race as that is how Satan divided the three races to be different in three separate aspects. The three different races we see in the physical realm are still three different races in the astral realm, because our souls are made to be different in that context.

Gender on the other hand is the same three genders for all three races. Even if our souls were connected as a specific gender this still does not guarantee that our soul will enter the body of the right gender for the same reason that an SS white or black soul can be born as a mixed; when there are no other options at the time. Being properly reincarnated isn't always a one shot deal, Satan is as much bound to the positions of the planets and the 'flow of time' as we are and we don't all get to choose who we reincarnate as as Satan dictates certain individuals paths to cater to a specified task given to us.

In this current age where all of us had to be reincarnated into this time we can't all wait for the enemy to get the upper hand before we finally jump in to do our part just to get a 100% perfect reincarnation and specified natal chart for our given tasks. I'm pretty sure defeating the enemy at all costs is more important to Satan and humanity than all of us getting 'the right body', such a thing can wait down the line. And if you're thinking "Well that simply makes no sense as Satan and the gods would have had all that time in the past to make sure everything was done and proper up to this point", no they couldn't they were bound and held back by the enemy at that time, they had only gotten free in the past decade or so. There was no time to waste whatsoever so not all of us are going to get the golden deal.

Yes the soul is a complex system as much as our physical bodies are but if we deny millions of factors and possibilities that can bring an outcome then we deny the very chance that resulted in our own existence in general.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:

This is highly inaccurate and must be corrected. It has been stated time and time again that any one will always reincarnate as the same sex no matter what. The soul is the template, the blueprint, the design in which one exists. It carries over lifetimes of karma, energy, experiences within itself even when the body dies, the soul will persist until the 2nd death but until then it will reincarnate. Reincarnation is simply being reborn with a new physical body but the soul is still the same. You are still you. Reincarnation will keep the same sex, sexual orientation, and race among possibly other things. The body is the manifestation of what exists in the soul taken a physical form. The two are interconnected.

Trans people, among homosexuals and bisexuals are third sex individuals as there are 3 sexes: Male, female, and third sex. The soul makeup are different among the 3 different sexes. This is about the polarity of the soul. They dont simply "have more of x energy" as anyone could have more of either male of female energy regardless of sex.

The soul itself is binary. This isn't about personality or orientation. The female and male energy exist within the soul and is necessary.
You are only teaching me what i already know about riencanation,the soul is neither male nor female,there have been various experiences of men who lived as women in their past life and vice versa.and I did not recomend that transgender were not third sex,I am saying that transgenders feel their androgynous selves so much in a way that they feel both male and female,of course this will resort to them wanting to transsition but transitioning is not the answer,so many of them learn and accept themselves the way they are.And the soul is not gender binary,the soul has been known to be shapeless,and can take the form of male or female through out life times but karma can often make one reiencanate as the same gender and race.the soul can also be merged with another soul which makes it not gender binary.

Yeah I get what you’re saying I’ve read all that stuff too. The soul is a binary body of masculine and feminine energy yeah yeah yeah. We get that, but what comes to mind is amongst many posts is this one, I don’t have time to search for more.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/84492

This is by Mageson, he proves from life to life we come into the same biological body life after life. Why is that, if there is no degree of gender within the souls? Without getting too much into semantics. The soul as with race has gender. He even said the transgender community were knowns as twin souled people. It seems there’s a difference there.

And maybe you should read a bit more. You yourself said the subject of the third sex was a confusing one to yourself not too long ago. You didn’t even have the basic understanding of the role of the third sex in all your ‘years of study’. Why life after life are we the same biological gender? It has nothing to do with the masculine/feminine polarity of the soul.

shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:

You are only teaching me what i already know about riencanation,the soul is neither male nor female,there have been various experiences of men who lived as women in their past life and vice versa.and I did not recomend that transgender were not third sex,I am saying that transgenders feel their androgynous selves so much in a way that they feel both male and female,of course this will resort to them wanting to transsition but transitioning is not the answer,so many of them learn and accept themselves the way they are.And the soul is not gender binary,the soul has been known to be shapeless,and can take the form of male or female through out life times but karma can often make one reiencanate as the same gender and race.the soul can also be merged with another soul which makes it not gender binary.

I tried to stand away from this thread, as these are usually full of vitriol and toxicity, where self righteous folks come to exercise their self righteousness, but what the heck is this:

"the soul can also be merged with another soul which makes it not gender binary"

What the fuck, humans can be a collective of souls? Where the heck did you learn this? Must be from some new age forum.

You are either a troll, or seriously deluded.

shinninglight said:

The soul is neither male nor female and yet when one is born or reincarnated they are either male or female.... The soul is the same sex as the body as the body is manifested soul in the physical plane. You do not manifest a physical body of a sex different from what your soul is. You say you already know about reincarnation yet fail to understand this.

Transsexuals that want to transition or not is not a decision others can nor should make for them. Such a thing is individual and some decide to stop partway. Some decide to go all the way. Whatever one chooses is up to them. The issue is the misinformation and brainwashing done to these individuals that causes them to be unable to make a real decision which causes them to make a decision they will later regret. The only thing we can do for those people is tell them to be patient and continue meditating until they are knowledgeable enough and after careful inspection of ones self through deep meditation should they make a decision. They are not trans due to "feeling their androgynous self because of having so much of x energy".

The soul is shapeless? Next thing I see will be you saying that the soul is also immortal and cannot die. Maybe even saying that the soul will take the form of a unicorn and let you clop. Not only that, somehow a soul being able to be merged with another soul makes it not gender binary as if the two have any correlation whatsoever? (not saying a merge soul is even a natural thing)

Larissa666 said:
shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

I tried to stand away from this thread, as these are usually full of vitriol and toxicity, where self righteous folks come to exercise their self righteousness, but what the heck is this:

"the soul can also be merged with another soul which makes it not gender binary"

What the fuck, humans can be a collective of souls? Where the heck did you learn this? Must be from some new age forum.

You are either a troll, or seriously deluded.
I would say being diluded is when you come to talk about what you dont know,if you read the jos forum you will see were it says the soul can be merged with another soul and the soul is light and shapless,what makes you think it is gender binary,the only new age people are the ones saying the soul is a gender,boy or girl how diluded is that,you can face them,as for me am off,thanks.also as not self righteous you are you can answer the question if you know better

shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:

The soul is contained by the casual body the mental body the astral body and then the physical body which is the most denser of all the bodies,the astral body resembles the physical body so if your male your astral body is male because the astral body mirrors the physical body,these five bodies are energy bodies which are more denser than others,and this four bodies contain space matter energy and time.the soul is the essense,the real you which is timeless and neither male nor female,however the soul is individual unlike some new age people who say other wise like buddism,but the soul is beyond energy,time,space and matter,so gender binarism only applies to the energy bodies and not the soul,this is why you can not say a female soul or a male soul because the soul is above duality.with that I hope it is well explained because most times I find it hard to explain things well,this is true my struggle with some kind of mental issue.

Eric13 said:
Yeah I get what you’re saying I’ve read all that stuff too. The soul is a binary body of masculine and feminine energy yeah yeah yeah. We get that, but what comes to mind is amongst many posts is this one, I don’t have time to search for more.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/84492

This is by Mageson, he proves from life to life we come into the same biological body life after life. Why is that, if there is no degree of gender within the souls? Without getting too much into semantics. The soul as with race has gender. He even said the transgender community were knowns as twin souled people. It seems there’s a difference there.

And maybe you should read a bit more. You yourself said the subject of the third sex was a confusing one to yourself not too long ago. You didn’t even have the basic understanding of the role of the third sex in all your ‘years of study’. Why life after life are we the same biological gender? It has nothing to do with the masculine/feminine polarity of the soul.

Yahoo has disabled all of my access to them out of nowhere a while ago and I am unable to retrieve information from our yahoo group even with a new account. If you could paste it here for me to read I would appreciate it.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
1. As HP HC 666 once stated (sorry if it isn't word for word): If you're born with a penis, then don't deny yourself as being male.

2. If you're born with both female and male parts then you'll most likely get reborn in that way until you reach the MO.

3. Being born with a vagina and trying to change yourself to have a dick instead is only going to cause you PERMANENT damage upon your soul. Just search UTube about a man getting a surgery to get a vagina, that's just wrong on so many levels....

What about these people born with extra hands and things? They too will be this way in every life? Should we consider this another legitimate thing rather than a problem? Its muh 3 handed soul after all. I just need to embrace it. And if I get the feeling that once before I was reincarnated with 3 hands maybe I should sew a third hand onto myself? I feel it in muh soul. And the Army should pay for it too if I were to join. You cant disprove my subjective feelings. Its all true. You just arent spiritual enough to understand. Your Gods are bigoted. Not one is inclusively pictured with 3 hands. In fact three hands are an avantage because you can hold more things. The best priests always had 3 hands, because one would hold the incense for them while in mediation.

Yahoo has disabled all of my access to them out of nowhere a while ago and I am unable to retrieve information from our yahoo group even with a new account. If you could paste it here for me to read I would appreciate it.
I read my message and sorry bro I feel like I was kind of rude the way I typed it. Sometimes I get passionate and it comes out wrong. The message HP Mageson said was just simply that he had viewed his past lives and all were male. There was a metagenic component to this he said. The discussion of the thread was about this and how the soul works tied in with sexuality.

I’ve never dived in to past life regression myself but I hold trust in our HP’s words. All I can say. However I do recall other posts corroborating his statement but internet troubles atm. Can’t find them.

If the Body affects the Soul and the Soul affects the Body, then a Female being born into a Male Body would give the Male breasts and cause him to be able to produce, carry, and give birth to Children, and everything relevant to before, during and after that; a Male Soul being born into a Female Body would cause her to produce semen and have a brisk walk through Morningwood Park. I said walk! Just from mere observation of the Biological positions alone - breasts, vagina/clitoris, penis/glans, testes and ovaries - it should be obvious that Souls are either Male or Female. Body affects Soul and Soul affects Body. I do realise, though, that appearances can be deceiving - "It's a trap!". I may be wrong in saying that from observation alone a Soul is only either male or female, but I am taking about observation plus Soul and Body affecting reach other. Evidently, Mind affects both, as well - and look at the number of people wanting to 'transition'. I do wonder, though, how many trans-persons there were in Pharaoh Ramesses the 2nd's time, how many were in the Nazi Forces, and how many were in the Hitler Youth. (I wouldn't be surprised if "new discoveries" of unverified misinformation came out publicly on the news/in documentaries which stated that as fact now.)

If the Soul does not enter the Body of a Foetus until after a few weeks after conception, as I am sure I read before, then that might decide which sex a Baby is. Of course, I don't know if the first incarnation of a Baby, in his/her first life, is a Biological decision for them to be male or female, or if it is a Soul which decides (if the Soul attaches to the cranium before the sex organs are formed), but I am guessing that there is a 'signature' or something in the 'code' of the DNA which causes the Baby to be male or female - or that Nature decides and the particular energies around at the time, plus those energies and Souls of Mum and Dad (and Grandparents, Great-grandparents, etc.) might be the deciders, or strong contributors in the decision. Of course, the Gods could cause a decision to happen and if a Parent or Parents were powerful enough they could decide. If there is such thing as "designer babies" then Magick could be used to decide to have a Male or Female, or twins, triplets, etc. - perhaps the order of males and females and how many of each... If the jew is using Brain power and energies from prayers to create a jew-on-a-stick, then a powerful Spiritual Satanist could create a Soul from scratch, i.e. an Elemental (which has one or two Elements, instead of five like we have), but then go on to mature this Soul into being as advanced as us, with full and balanced Elements and Chakras, etc., as we have, perhaps.

It's not my decision if someone wants to change their Body to look or be Male or Female, but I still stand quite firmly on the attitude that a lot of supposed trans-people are just insecure and confused, brainwashed, trying to be what they think is themselves, etc. As has been said, insurmountable amounts of time to decide are necessary, demanded. It's not a willy-nilly decision to make on a whim. Get rid of all of the media and "education" regarding it and see how many decide and consider it.

If you've been IP address-banned, then try using a VPN or proxy.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:

The soul is neither male nor female and yet when one is born or reincarnated they are either male or female.... The soul is the same sex as the body as the body is manifested soul in the physical plane. You do not manifest a physical body of a sex different from what your soul is. You say you already know about reincarnation yet fail to understand this.

Transsexuals that want to transition or not is not a decision others can nor should make for them. Such a thing is individual and some decide to stop partway. Some decide to go all the way. Whatever one chooses is up to them. The issue is the misinformation and brainwashing done to these individuals that causes them to be unable to make a real decision which causes them to make a decision they will later regret. The only thing we can do for those people is tell them to be patient and continue meditating until they are knowledgeable enough and after careful inspection of ones self through deep meditation should they make a decision. They are not trans due to "feeling their androgynous self because of having so much of x energy".

The soul is shapeless? Next thing I see will be you saying that the soul is also immortal and cannot die. Maybe even saying that the soul will take the form of a unicorn and let you clop. Not only that, somehow a soul being able to be merged with another soul makes it not gender binary as if the two have any correlation whatsoever? (not saying a merge soul is even a natural thing)
Your answer Here shows that you know nothing of spirituality,if the soul is the same sex as the body then your saying that the soul exist within duality,male and female is duality just like good and evil,up and down.solid and liquid.you can't have one without the other,so without a male their will be no female and without a female their will be no male,but the real you which is the soul is above duality,male or female,good and evil,their is no such thing as an evil soul just as their is no such thing as a male soul or female soul,one can only manifest evil in the physical world or in the astral,just as one can only be male and female in the physical or astral.you are talking the simple things of riencanation.if is you who fail to understand not me.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:

And it is on the jos that the soul is shapeless,simple reading the site will tell you this,the soul does not have matter which makes it shapeless,again only our four energy bodies,physical,astral,casual and etherial has matter and thus has a shape

Eric13 said:
I read my message and sorry bro I feel like I was kind of rude the way I typed it. Sometimes I get passionate and it comes out wrong. The message HP Mageson said was just simply that he had viewed his past lives and all were male. There was a metagenic component to this he said. The discussion of the thread was about this and how the soul works tied in with sexuality.

I’ve never dived in to past life regression myself but I hold trust in our HP’s words. All I can say. However I do recall other posts corroborating his statement but internet troubles atm. Can’t find them.

It came off rude but I held fast that such was not your intention so I ignored it.

Thank you for the information. This still leads to a lot of curiosity however. I wonder of twin-souled individuals with their own past lives, it brings room for theory since I think they are both male and female in the soul and wonder that if gender really is defined by the soul that they can reincarnate as either gender; I think it would be fun to experiment with something like that if we were to ever get volunteers or some that have done past-life regression.

I myself haven't done past-life regression yet either and if we third sex are our own metaphysic I'm not sure if the outcome of past-lives would be unique in any way. I believe though that I was still a homosexual male in past lives as well of course and I wonder if that ever lead to hangups in this life considering the sheer hostility towards us in the dark ages and such. I've had this strange and powerful hunch though for a long while now that I might have mean a member of the Knight's Templar since I've been seemingly taken to a lot of information regarding them as of late. I won't be certain of anything though until I do the meditation.

Banmaskim666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

What about these people born with extra hands and things? They too will be this way in every life? Should we consider this another legitimate thing rather than a problem? Its muh 3 handed soul after all. I just need to embrace it. And if I get the feeling that once before I was reincarnated with 3 hands maybe I should sew a third hand onto myself? I feel it in muh soul. And the Army should pay for it too if I were to join. You cant disprove my subjective feelings. Its all true. You just arent spiritual enough to understand. Your Gods are bigoted. Not one is inclusively pictured with 3 hands. In fact three hands are an avantage because you can hold more things. The best priests always had 3 hands, because one would hold the incense for them while in mediation.

Wtf are you blabbering about????

This might be going a bit off-topic, but...
shinninglight said:
Your answer Here shows that you know nothing of spirituality,if the soul is the same sex as the body then your saying that the soul exist within duality,male and female is duality just like good and evil,up and down.solid and liquid.you can't have one without the other...
Come on. I'll ask it - erm...gas? What about a superposition of states? I'm talking quantum physics/mechanics. There are not always 'opposites' - solid, liquid and gas is just one example. Looking at quantum physics/mechanics seems to be a way to explain some of the Spiritual concepts that we know and use, e.g. the 'entanglement' of communicating from here all the way over however many light-years away that you want, can be done instantaneously with two particles being affected instantaneously, regardless of the distance (e.g. offer Satan, who is so much distance away, a ball of some condensed energy and picture it arriving before Him straightaway, no matter how far away He is). In this, there are 3 states, not just two. I do reckon, I am quite convinced, that the Astral, and our other Magicks and things, do work on the concept or principal of this quantum physics/mechanics - it is all, however, answerable and explainable by real Science.

Furthermore, when observing just one of these states, that observation alone affects the results/outcome, so not all 3 states can be known at the same time (currently). In a triangle, a 3-sided object, there is no "opposite side" - and a thread before suggested that in actual fact, the Universe is triangular. Get your head around that, with today's special (((science and education))). I'd might as well finish with this - 3 is the number of creation and destruction. Solid, liquid and gas are three states. I was told that plasma is not a state, but now they're saying it is a state similar to gas, so that makes me question your point further. Sorry, you mentioned solid and liquid as opposites... I took that and ran with it!

good and evil,their is no such thing as an evil soul
I wanted to make a thread about this but the wording is difficult. I'll just ask briefly - what is "good" and what is "evil"? An opinion? An agreed set of 'rules' or 'laws' democratically? An absolute-power decision? If you are in a particular in-group, X would be good and Y would be evil; if in another, say an opposite in-group, Y would be good and X would be evil. In some street gangs, for example, initiation includes robbing someone or a number of people, and to be an 'original gangster' you have to have murdered someone. What is "good" and what is "evil"? Again - that is more off-topic...

shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:
And it is on the jos that the soul is shapeless,simple reading the site will tell you this,the soul does not have matter which makes it shapeless,again only our four energy bodies,physical,astral,casual and etherial has matter and thus has a shape
Yes, I can remember reading that the Soul 'fills a shape', that it is more liquid, but I think you might be taking that too literally. If the Soul affects the Body, then after 10 decades, or 10 lives of 10 decades, why is the Human Body not a big splodge of unshaped mess?

Eric13 said:
I wonder of twin-souled individuals with their own past lives, it brings room for theory since I think they are both male and female in the soul and wonder that if gender really is defined by the soul that they can reincarnate as either gender
Have you, or anyone for that matter, considered why our Natal charts affect us so? Specifically, that in regards to us being born at a certain time, on a certain date, in a certain location? More specifically regarding this - why not while we are being formed in the womb? Forgive me for being a bit graphic but when an unborn Baby is inside Mummy, why does nothing like Astrology affect them then? Why is it only after Baby has passed through Mummy to the outside world? If Baby is fully-formed (as a Baby) for any length of time until 1 second before birth, then why is it only after passing through and out of Mummy does Astrology affect us?

I came to the conclusion that the reason the Natal charts kick into action when we're born is because Mummy's Body, the parts of the Body which protect Baby (placenta...) and Mummy's Soul all shield unborn Baby from the energies of the outside world. At the very moment, the very exact time Baby is born, the positions of the Planets in the Solar System, Fixed Stars and also other objects in the Solar System all have a huge impact upon Baby. When Baby is born, the sheer impact, the sudden rush of the energies of the Planet positions, all 'welcome' Baby into the world, for good or for ill. When he/she is born, Baby is exposed to the particular energies at that time and they attract and attach to Baby's Soul magnetically/electromagnetically (either figuratively or literally). If Baby is in his/her first life, then this would be especially true, including with Mummy's and Daddy's Souls, Grandparents' Souls, Great-grandparents' Souls, etc. also having a big influence on Baby; if not his/her first life, then this plus their own Soul state from previous lives.

(Assuming I am correct) all of this might equal who, what, how, why, when, where Baby is. (Then there is (((media, education, peer-pressure...))) and things which don't help.) Nature knows balance, and if allowed to, will create and fix balance. If conditions were different, maybe there would be a third sex in a different sense than the Third Sex that we have - not Male, Female and Hermaphrodite/LGBT, (which is the number 3 again, with the 3rd being like a superposition of the previous two) but a different type of Biological Sex function working entirely. i.e. I read once that if there was one single more atom, or one single less atom, in the Universe, in existence, then this Universe, this existence, couldn't possibly be. Hmm. Perhaps. I think that regards muh big bang theory, though. As it is, we have 3 states of things and the energies not 1 second before birth but at birth make things happen and which cause things to be.

Disclaimer: I am not claiming that I am correct in all of this. It is just some thought processes that I have been considering which I have shared in the hopes of further intellectual and stimulating discussion to find answers. It also helps people to think and consider things now deeply, rather than just shallow rubbish and petty, unimportant, trivial tripe.

Eric13 said:

It came off rude but I held fast that such was not your intention so I ignored it.

Thank you for the information. This still leads to a lot of curiosity however. I wonder of twin-souled individuals with their own past lives, it brings room for theory since I think they are both male and female in the soul and wonder that if gender really is defined by the soul that they can reincarnate as either gender; I think it would be fun to experiment with something like that if we were to ever get volunteers or some that have done past-life regression.

I myself haven't done past-life regression yet either and if we third sex are our own metaphysic I'm not sure if the outcome of past-lives would be unique in any way. I believe though that I was still a homosexual male in past lives as well of course and I wonder if that ever lead to hangups in this life considering the sheer hostility towards us in the dark ages and such. I've had this strange and powerful hunch though for a long while now that I might have mean a member of the Knight's Templar since I've been seemingly taken to a lot of information regarding them as of late. I won't be certain of anything though until I do the meditation.

I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are twin souls carry both female and male forms.
Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative currents of the soul.

What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-paganism]....
It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.

This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered to have special spiritual attributes.

Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.

Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.
It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

This was a post that HP Mageson666 made somewhere but I dont exactly know where. From what I understood, someone thats third sex, beyond simply being non-hetero, has their own metaphysics. Considering third sex is neither male nor female but their own sex (hence third sex) there are many things that are still misunderstood and even misinformed about the topic. Indeed there needs to be more researched into this field as all we have are the scarce amount of knowledge left behind by our ancestors.

Yeah and remember karma ties into a lot of this as well. As far as how we come into this life. It is true people obviously come into this life in a mixed race body sometimes, for instance. This happens for karmic purposes, I assume something similar with the transgender. With being homosexual, it’s sad but yeah if there was prosecution and trauma that will carry over unless dealt with. I feel so bad for the blacks too, because of the horror they went through.

Luckily we have the tools here to overcome any issues and I hope this path has freed you from some hangups that you might of had for being homosexual.

And it doesn’t sound surprising at all about the knights Templar. We know they were Satanic and many of us have roots on this path going way way back.

shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Physics_of_the_Soul.html
Recent developments in physics, astronomy, and neurology provide an unexpected breakthrough into the understanding of psychic and paranormal phenomena. The atoms of our physical bodies contain the much finer and faster vibrating neutrinos and neutrino-like particles. These finer and faster vibrating particles compose the substance of the soul, that is joined to our physical body by a magnetic cord that breaks at the moment of death. The soul breaks loose from the body when the body is no longer able to function as a home for it.

Simple reading of the JoS site tells us that the soul does not have matter....... right.....

Eric13 said:
Yeah and remember karma ties into a lot of this as well. As far as how we come into this life. It is true people obviously come into this life in a mixed race body sometimes, for instance. This happens for karmic purposes, I assume something similar with the transgender. With being homosexual, it’s sad but yeah if there was prosecution and trauma that will carry over unless dealt with. I feel so bad for the blacks too, because of the horror they went through.

Luckily we have the tools here to overcome any issues and I hope this path has freed you from some hangups that you might of had for being homosexual.

And it doesn’t sound surprising at all about the knights Templar. We know they were Satanic and many of us have roots on this path going way way back.

There's just far too much we still have to learn and JoS has only scratched the surface as we haven't really existed for very long... which is probably such a humiliation to the enemy considering how much damage we've already done to them and their 2000 years worth of effort. Honestly now that I step back and think about it, it seems far too early to be asking the big questions of whys and hows for every single thing, but I think it's supposed to be that way.

If we were to get answers so easily to all of our questions, we wouldn't put in effort to grow and learn it all for ourselves with our own capabilities. Very clever Satan, heh.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Banmaskim666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Wtf are you blabbering about????

I put the entire third sex Bruce Jenner fetish we have here into a nutshell. People post murky indecipherable nonsense about this. Then when questioned quote some other murky nonsense of someone else to back it up. And its just a clique of people creating nonsense backing each other up. Kind of like how GMOs are "proven" good and all that. None of this is convincing any serious number of people to accept this idea.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Physics_of_the_Soul.html
Recent developments in physics, astronomy, and neurology provide an unexpected breakthrough into the understanding of psychic and paranormal phenomena. The atoms of our physical bodies contain the much finer and faster vibrating neutrinos and neutrino-like particles. These finer and faster vibrating particles compose the substance of the soul, that is joined to our physical body by a magnetic cord that breaks at the moment of death. The soul breaks loose from the body when the body is no longer able to function as a home for it.

Simple reading of the JoS site tells us that the soul does not have matter....... right.....
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Human_Soul.html

shinninglight said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
Yes, I can remember reading that the Soul 'fills a shape', that it is more liquid, but I think you might be taking that too literally. If the Soul affects the Body, then after 10 decades, or 10 lives of 10 decades, why is the Human Body not a big splodge of unshaped mess?[/quote][/quote]

Because the soul dose not contain matter however the body contain matter,time,space and energy,this is why the body dies and the soul live on.the soul does not have time,you can only say the soul have lived so so and years on earth here but the soul itself is timeless,this is why for one to be immortal you have to unite the soul and the body to become one through yoga.the soul is above life and death,as life and death are Also duality that exist on the physical,this is why I find it hard to believe this second death that they talk about,maybe it is the astral body they are talking about,because most people confuse the astral body with the soul,bear in mind that when we die it is the astral body that departs our physical body,people may confuse this with the soul but its not.someone may call me new age because It dosnt follow Egyptian theory,I follow Egyptian knowledge but this second death of a thing may be misinterpreted.the Egyptian written states that the soul goes to the after life after death and is given servants,food and water it to keep it moving,and is kept immortal through building tombs,I believe this is the astral body they are talking about which is the one that departs after death and it resides in the astral plane and also eats,drinks and do a lot of things they do on the physical.however their time on the astral can expire and they have to riencanate,this is why the Egyptians build tombs to feed this astral body with energy so it lives on on the astral without riencanating unless maybe deciding to do so.

There are feminine Yin souls and masculine Yang souls, so many women are more dominant and these men are beta. This shows in homosexuality. Love is subjective, but, in my opinion, when someone thinks that they need a sex change then it shows a degree of insanity. It's like no sorry you're what you are. I feel it is completely unnatural to conduct a sex change. It's honestly no wonder why Trump won't let them serve. I'm third sex and I feel a line needs to be drawn with this transgender subject. People need to be grateful and rock what they have, it's not like they have a serious physical malady, objectively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back