Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews get kicked off plane for smelling bad

Astralnaut

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0KFZZlon?s=a99&pd=19788732

I tend to read info that Jews have written, or in this case the quote of the kike passengers who got kicked off, with a mental voice that sounds very nasally, like when you speak while pinching your nose, to exaggerate comedic effect. Know I now when people call them stinking Jews they mean this literally.

The jews revel in everything that is filthy and disgusting, from feces to urine to all kinds of disease and rot. They don't practice hygiene unless they're trying to 'fit in' and hide amongst us, and they actually find it offensive to be clean. This behaviour could stem from their reptilian gene the cohen gene as the reptiloids they descend from are disgusting creatures that know absolutely nothing of cleanliness or any kind of hygiene at all as rot and filth is what they practically and literally breed.

So it's no surprise that jews are absolutely repulsive in more ways than spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back