Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People are suffering and dying so the jews can gain wealth

Ignisalas

I haven't posted on the forums for a while, so I just want to make a topic to talk about these things that's on my mind.
Someone made a topic about cancer and things, and I wanted to talk about how jews use diseases and illnesses to gain (or steal, rather) wealth and money.
Theres no doubt that we already have cures for multiple types of cancer and even aids.
The reason why the government hasn't released these cures to the public is because cancer programs raise millions, if not billions of dollars every year. The people who all run the cancer charity programs and things like that are most likely all jews.
I remember a few years ago I heard about someone in Oklahoma was shooting aids infected blood into bananas at a grocery store, and if I recall correctly, a total of 17 people were infected, most of them children. 17 innocent people that did nothing wrong and was just living their lives were destroyed and had their lives taken away by some greedy, jealous asshole.

Another example of jewish greed and evil is all these things on TV where they show you the most poverty stricken areas of the world and try to get you to donate money to some charity program that supposedly goes to the poor people in those advertisements. I strongly believe that these kind of charities are all lies. They show images of starving children that are nothing but walking skeletons to make you feel sorry and want to help and send money to these programs, while all you're truly doing is lining the pockets of some greedy ass jew somewhere. Thats fucking sick how they would use this type of tactic to gain wealth. They are basically show off the pain, suffering and torment of these people to steal money. The worst part of it is, all of the suffering of those people is their doing to begin with.
All of this also makes people think that countries like Africa are poor, and starving, poverty stricken countries, which is not the case. There are only a few secluded villages of people that live in those countries that are badly in poverty, and the jews try to find these types of villages and use them as bait for money. Africa itself isn't a poor country, its full of gold, precious metals and gems like rubies, sapphires, full of oil and things like that. But all of these poverty charities and advertisements over time has made people have the mindset that Africa is poor.
People are suffering and dying every day because of greed for money. The jews have made wealth and money the only thing that has power in this world. The world is really in a bad state right now. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. It will get to the point where there is no middle class. There will only be the upper class and the lower class. Average people are killing each other everyday for pocket change. People are scamming and screwing other people over for money, and its just awful. Even what we consider the middle class people are suffering. They spend the money they make paying bills and on things they need to live, and never have enough money to save and spend of luxury things.
Things like electric bills cost way too much these days, and the cost of electricity has been shot through the roof these days. Atleast where I live anyways. I don't live in a big house. I live in an old house that's not bigger than a doublewide trailer, but somehow I have an electric bill that's between 500-800 dollars and I know that its bullshit and I haven't used that much electricity. To make it worse, the area where I live is already in poverty, people are drug addicts and they spend the little bit of money they ever make on addictions. The rising cost of living here makes it worse and its choking the life out of everyone.

People want jews and multiculturalism, these are the prices for it.

Expensive and deadly.

The 'bills' are really the last problem of this world right now, compared to an endless array of many other problems. Even civilization is threatened with collapse.

We can already cure cancer and we have been able to for a long time now, but the jews just keep shutting every solution that isn't theirs in the dark. And their solutions only make things worse because they're not looking to help anybody but themselves and their reptiloid shitlords; they'll even make problems just to shit out a 'solution' that only makes it worse, the most infamous being 'racism' and 'equality'.

The way things are going as our victory approaches is that the enemy is going to start panicking in desperation and begin doing drastic things. These last-ditch efforts they're sure to attempt could throw human society into a cauldron of chaos and they don't care if they go down with it. Our efforts are to prevent and reduce such cataclysmic events from coming out as bad as they could, essentially 'softening the blow'. We're slowly approaching a climax and in the next 5-10 years things are going to really change.

Satan has a special place for his enemies and they will wish to have never been 'gifted' with existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back