Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God Amon Ra

Lasollor

I recently discovered that God Amon Ra is my guardian demon a few DAYS ago.

What time does he like to be summoned. What can i summon him for ??! (i.e conversations when there's no one to talk to? OR Assistance in reverse Torah rituals and meditations? OR strictly life changing or life and death situations, some clarity would be great. ). How should i summon him? (i.e summoning prayer OR calling out which one of his names how many times?) And what does he like (i.e what type of energy should i send or what can i do that makes him happy? )

Thank you,

And is there ANY more information or anything that i can discover about him and his bird(s) that's not on joyofsatan.com or the forums. i.e your experience with Him.

How about you sit down, relax, focus and tune in on his sigil and ask him this yourself (make sure you ask him to swear that he is of Father Satan).

You can try to summon him ...but..,from my experience he likes to play very cold in the beggining so to say. I mean, he probably will stay hidden until you prove to him and to yourself that you are loyal and serious. He will check on you regulary and in time he will start working with you more and more, revealing himself and protecting you more ofc. It's just that he don't like people who are weak and unsure of what they want, he's bussy, so it's understandable that he don't want to waste his time and energy on everyone. After I earned his trust and respect after few years he started showing himself blatantly. His presence is wonderful. It gives you confidience, pride, happines. His energy is not too much chaotic nor it's calm, it simply feels like pride and power somehow. He's very nice too me now, way too caring and kind. He's indeed very proud, responsible and skilled in magic especially one concerning influencing others in all sort of the ways and predicting future. He loves to protect and to work with others and has a tons of patience with everybody.
If you want to give him your energy just ask him to take it.
You can make him happy by advancing yourself. Rise in power, in knowlegde, try to be someone and something in this world. Do more rtr's and meditate. Talk to him when you want to, he will listen. Just don't be demanding, there's no need for it.
Sorry for my writing mistakes, too lazy today to care about that :I

I was told by another one of my Guardians, that she (my Guardian) is close to him. He doesn't just like anybody. So if he's your guardian, then that's awesome. :3

I learned, by interacting with him, how expressive the Gods are and how they feel so deeply. I felt how happy he was one day, about something that is personal. He was excited too, and I was happy and glad for him.
He is generous with those he likes and loves.

I had the same experience that Zolaluckystar had with his portrait last night. I was in bed, lying down, and looked at my phone and went to that specific thread with the portraits of the gods:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=250

I went to his portrait and smiled. It's a lovely and beautiful, well-painted portrait. I once wondered about the bird in the tree behind Amon. And he told me it was a Starling. Well, the portrait started to "ripple" as if it was under water, but not blurry at all. His eyes came alive, and I felt the intensity and power behind them, looking right at me. They seemed to become bluer, and light and power radiated from behind them.

I was like "naw, that's can't be." And looked a second time. Then his lips curled at the corner and he smiled ! I did a double take. I looked a third time and indeed, this was happening for real, right now. Then I got very shy and put my phone down and aside.

I agree with Azorm: Amon's presence is of pride, power, and he makes me grin big at him when he is next to me (through astral projection, for newbies who don't know...the gods don't appear physically next to us, being on the planet Hell/Duat in the constellation of Orion, they astral project when they want to come to us.)

He likes it when you want to learn more about him, by reading, studying, watching videos...if you are serious, he will guide you to good ones.

But it also happens you may have to wade through rubbish to find a gem or two of truth and worth. I read through them anyways, even if I cringe or get annoyed from reading some people's websites and blogs.
My same Guardian, that I wrote of in the opening sentence of this post, had me read through a long article once about something (I forget what it was about) and I found absolutely nothing in it that was good.
She was standing next to me while I was sitting at my computer doing this. She said, "you have to go through a lot of different articles (on the Internet) that have nothing of worth to find just one or two things that are gold. This is what studying and learning is about." (I didn't get all of her words down exactly, but the meaning is what I wrote above, that she got across to me.)

What's also important is that you are dedicated to Satan, and if you have relationships with your Guardian(s), being serious about these and working on your relationships with them, advancing yourself, advancing Satanism in some way, doing spiritual warfare, the Gods will come to you on their own.

Then there's the other side of that.

I don't want to get preachy or anything, but my Guardian told me she permanently left one "Satanist" who dedicated via the JoS site many years ago, because of the way he treated another goddess of Hell. The way he spoke to her, and the answer he gave her that he would not fight for Satan, participate in the Reverse Torah Rituals, and that he would pretty much continue on his path of doing nothing and advocating doing nothing concerning Satan, Satan's war, and fighting in it. It was an answer that disappointed and angered Satan, and the Guardians of this fly-sized douche turd puck, who had the nerve to call himself a "Satanist" all these years.
The thing is, he got complacent, too comfortable and forgot his place in the scheme of things.

People like him, who do nothing and advocate doing nothing in regards to Satan and his war, "are of no importance to me."-Satan (from the Joy of Satan site.)

These poor, sad, impotent little fucks are now left all alone to their fate. The enemy hones in on them like a beacon afterwards, since Satan's protection around them is now gone.

Had to stuff that in there, it was guided for me to do so.

My Guardian let me know that "the Gods are very proud and being polite, respectful is important." I remember HPS Maxine also writing this in either the Demons section on the JoS site or in a 2002-2005 sermon. How you treat one god or goddess, demon or demoness of Hell is how you are treating all of them. They will straight up let you know when you're not respectful, or being lazy, to one, even if you are respectful to others.

Hail Satan!
Hail Amon!

magus.immortalis said:
I was told by
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And here is Zola's picture of him, you can use this as a sigil.
SstqK1x.jpg

You cannot use these portraits as sigils. Many of these portraits are also not accurate. They are for fan art. No idea if someone started the rumor that these can replace sigils, but this is typical POISON circulating when people who have no idea start to try to make shit up. The intention to use these 'portraits' as sigils is absurd, and this was introduced beneath the table.

One of the examples here is Astarte. Astarte is called the QUEEN OF HEAVEN and she is the most beautiful being that one can handle to see. She is beyond compare to anyone else, but I'm just saying.

She does not have connecting earlobes, ratty ears, she does not have the lips depicted, and she is NOT in anyway as shown in the said 'portraits'. For one, her face is extremely harmonious, let alone the hair and anything else.

The painting provided as Astarte is clearly that of a human, another person, colored on top of it, for whatever reason. At least this would be the assumption. Set also, doesn't have the large lips or features described.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods. Some of you are taking this WAY too far, to the point I have to now reply.

By telling you the above, stop spreading disinformation. Unless one is extremely advanced, you need to focus on the sigils, and also, as other members said, go through Satan. The sigils, when you focus on them, and go through Satan, also prepare your mind for the encounter. There is more to these sigils and they have existed for millennia. These sigils are carried over since the times of Babylon and Sumeria and have survived until this day.

Only after serious experience and having a strong bond with specific Gods, one can, or they will come to them, without sigils or anything related. This is a very advanced stage and many people are throwing these on the mud, as if they were nothing, effectively self deceiving and wasting their own time.

To name one example, the more accurate representations of Astarte are this. There is another beautiful portrait by Yaoke Haoshi but I can't find it:

maxresdefault.jpg
Wotanwarrior said:
In the end the deception is always discovered, many of zola's drawings are made from videogame or anime characters, for example the Andras drawing that she wears in her avatar is made from a character from the videogames Final Fantasy called Sephiroth.

Drawing of Andras in Zola's profile
file.php

Sephiroth of the videogame Final Fantasy VII
d2d38acf12a46028d79a4f198baf88bc.jpg

The problem was that before my astral senses were totally blocked and is with the final RTR when they started to open and the enemy took the opportunity to sneak in and deceive me impersonating my GD, when the gods are very busy instead see you visit for hours I started to suspect that it was false, it also felt robotic.
The mantra Vinasa has helped me a lot to banish them and cut the links that they have been able to put and Satanama has helped me to clear my mind of the confusion that I had.

magus.immortalis said:
I was told by another one of my Guardians, that she (my Guardian) is close to him. He doesn't just like anybody. So if he's your guardian, then that's awesome. :3

I learned, by interacting with him, how expressive the Gods are and how they feel so deeply. I felt how happy he was one day, about something that is personal. He was excited too, and I was happy and glad for him.

I had the same experience that Zolaluckystar had with his portrait last night. I was in bed, lying down, and looked at my phone and went to that specific thread with the portraits of the gods:

Beware with this, I have had a very unpleasant experience of this: when focusing on drawings instead of their sigils the grays lurked and impersonating Astaroth and Beelzebub posing as them, they were cheating me for months with that, when I discovered and they can not cheat me more, then after they pass to the direct attack.

Wotanwarrior said:
magus.immortalis said:

Beware with this, I have had a very unpleasant experience of this: when focusing on drawings instead of their sigils the grays lurked and impersonating Astaroth and Beelzebub posing as them, they were cheating me for months with that, when I discovered and they can not cheat me more, then after they pass to the direct attack.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was just looking and admiring the portrait for a few minutes. I wasn't intending to connect with Amon through the portrait. What I wrote just happened, that's all.

The Greys deceive me too sometimes. It's always the taller ones, not the short squat ones. Enemy Nordics also like to impersonate the Gods and Goddesses of Hell too, and tricked me for quite some time. But I am learning to better discern between them and our Gods and Hell now.

Jack said:
magus.immortalis said:
I was told by
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And here is Zola's picture of him, you can use this as a sigil.
SstqK1x.jpg

You cannot use these portraits as sigils. Many of these portraits are also not accurate. They are for fan art. No idea if someone started the rumor that these can replace sigils, but this is typical POISON circulating when people who have no idea start to try to make shit up. The intention to use these 'portraits' as sigils is absurd, and this was introduced beneath the table.

One of the examples here is Astarte. Astarte is called the QUEEN OF HEAVEN and she is the most beautiful being that one can handle to see. She is beyond compare to anyone else, but I'm just saying.

She does not have connecting earlobes, ratty ears, she does not have the lips depicted, and she is NOT in anyway as shown in the said 'portraits'. For one, her face is extremely harmonious, let alone the hair and anything else.

The painting provided as Astarte is clearly that of a human, another person, colored on top of it, for whatever reason. At least this would be the assumption. Set also, doesn't have the large lips or features described.

Many of these portraits are clearly human portraits of random individuals, who are colored on top of it, and then are called "The Gods". This is fan art, and not means of divination or association with the Gods. Many of the depictions are inaccurate. To imagine only these 'forms' in portraits can possibly lead into just self-imaginative bullshit or deception.

Another problem with said 'portraits' is that they to move PAST fan art, and to become a sort of imposition on how the Gods are supposed to look.

These portraits are only art, and they are NOT sigils, nor anchors to communicate with the Gods. Some of you are taking this WAY too far, to the point I have to now reply.

By telling you the above, stop spreading disinformation. Unless one is extremely advanced, you need to focus on the sigils, and also, as other members said, go through Satan. The sigils, when you focus on them, and go through Satan, also prepare your mind for the encounter. There is more to these sigils and they have existed for millennia. These sigils are carried over since the times of Babylon and Sumeria and have survived until this day.

Only after serious experience and having a strong bond with specific Gods, one can, or they will come to them, without sigils or anything related. This is a very advanced stage and many people are throwing these on the mud, as if they were nothing, effectively self deceiving and wasting their own time.

To name one example, the more accurate representations of Astarte are this. There is another beautiful portrait by Yaoke Haoshi but I can't find it:

maxresdefault.jpg
Wotanwarrior said:
In the end the deception is always discovered, many of zola's drawings are made from videogame or anime characters, for example the Andras drawing that she wears in her avatar is made from a character from the videogames Final Fantasy called Sephiroth.

file.php

The problem was that before my astral senses were totally blocked and is with the final RTR when they started to open and the enemy took the opportunity to sneak in and deceive me impersonating my GD, when the gods are very busy instead see you visit for hours I started to suspect that it was false, it also felt robotic.
The mantra Vinasa has helped me a lot to banish them and cut the links that they have been able to put and Satanama has helped me to clear my mind of the confusion that I had.

Jack, your post seems incomplete. If it was directed to me, could you please send it through again with what you wanted to originally write?

Deleted ?

Andramellech, Baal, Beelzebub Please Any information ?

Deleted ?

Andramellech, Baal, Beelzebub Please Any information ?

There are so many people on here who say they regularly communicate with Demons... how long did you guys need to meditate to get to that level?

Also, how do you differentiate between just talking to yourself in your head versus actually communicating with Demons?

Lasollor said:

What time does he like to be summoned. What can i summon him for ??! (i.e conversations when there's no one to talk to? OR Assistance in reverse Torah rituals and meditations? OR strictly life changing or life and death situations, some clarity would be great. ). How should i summon him? (i.e summoning prayer OR calling out which one of his names how many times?) And what does he like (i.e what type of energy should i send or what can i do that makes him happy? )

Thank you,

And is there ANY more information or anything that i can discover about him and his bird(s) that's not on joyofsatan.com or the forums. i.e your experience with Him.

I remember reading something on the main website that Demons should only be called upon when you have a specific problem you can't resolve on your own. I'm not able to actually speak with Demons so I might be wrong, but summoning a Being of such a high caliber for just idle conversation would probably be looked down upon... It's like asking the President to take time from his day to meet with you except that you are dealing with a Being of much more power and importance than the President.

magus.immortalis said:
Jack said:
magus.immortalis said:
I was told by
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

maxresdefault.jpg
Wotanwarrior said:

file.php

Jack, your post seems incomplete. If it was directed to me, could you please send it through again with what you wanted to originally write?
I just wanted you to see this mininformation and stay away from it I.e the hoax portraits.

indrasoma said:
Lasollor said:

Thank you,

I remember reading something on the main website that Demons should only be called upon when you have a specific problem you can't resolve on your own. I'm not able to actually speak with Demons so I might be wrong, but summoning a Being of such a high caliber for just idle conversation would probably be looked down upon... It's like asking the President to take time from his day to meet with you except that you are dealing with a Being of much more power and importance than the President.
you're right Indrasoma

Hey guys! I'm new to this website..and I wanna know about my guardian spirit, can anyone guide me how to know more about my guardian spirit..like what his name and stuff?

Devilgirl666 said:
Hey guys! I'm new to this website..and I wanna know about my guardian spirit, can anyone guide me how to know more about my guardian spirit..like what his name and stuff?
1.Try the method described by FlamingRedRose666 on all sigils one by one
or
2. Research on how to use a pendulum and Ouija board found in
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvgdytuv0z7e3ou/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf?dl=1

Hail Satan

ps: Join hell's army and make Father Satan and the Gods proud.

Lasollor said:
Devilgirl666 said:
1.Try the method described by FlamingRedRose666 on all sigils one by one
or
2. Research on how to use a pendulum and Ouija board found in
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvgdytuv0z7e3ou/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf?dl=1

Hail Satan

ps: Join hell's army and make Father Satan and the Gods proud.
It's been said that ouija boards and pendulums can be crappy, interfered with by enemy entities, and you can just be talking with yourself. By the time one is proficient in ouija board and pendulum use, there shouldn't be the need to use them because you'd not need them anymore.

Visit the list of Gods and Goddesses and see which you might feel more connected with more than others - this Person might just be your Guardian Daemon -
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html

Amon is always watching, you don't even need to summon, if you proved yourself important to him. As said before by someone, never saw He demonstrate interest on boring humans. By all means He is the most empathic guardian one can get I guess. As far as I know he likes sweet drinks, cigars, open places with wind, and cannabis indica(if that's legal on your contry of course, be careful). He also is very close to Lilith, if you need anything dificult to ask from him, offer something with Lilith's energy or smell, trust me. Hail Amon, Hail Lilith Hail Lucifer

juansoares said:
As far as I know he likes sweet drinks, cigars, open places with wind, and cannabis indica(if that's legal on your contry of course, be careful). He also is very close to Lilith, if you need anything dificult to ask from him, offer something with Lilith's energy or smell, trust me.
What you are spreading here is blatantly jewish bullshit and misinformation. Not only would none of the Gods "like" or otherwise encourage the use of drugs, but also, the way you are speaking of him has a hugely LaVeyan vibe to it. You are describing him like he's some kind of animal or mindless beast. Like, "dangle smth with Lilith's smell in front of him and he's all yours", this is the excrement you are spreading here. I'm fairly sure you are just a troll, in which case, I kindly ask you to get the fuck out of here. On the off chance that you are just severely deluded, read the JoS website in full, and deprogram yourself from this disgusting filth.

Shael said:
juansoares said:
As far as I know he likes sweet drinks, cigars, open places with wind, and cannabis indica(if that's legal on your contry of course, be careful). He also is very close to Lilith, if you need anything dificult to ask from him, offer something with Lilith's energy or smell, trust me.
What you are spreading here is blatantly jewish bullshit and misinformation. Not only would none of the Gods "like" or otherwise encourage the use of drugs, but also, the way you are speaking of him has a hugely LaVeyan vibe to it. You are describing him like he's some kind of animal or mindless beast. Like, "dangle smth with Lilith's smell in front of him and he's all yours", this is the excrement you are spreading here. I'm fairly sure you are just a troll, in which case, I kindly ask you to get the fuck out of here. On the off chance that you are just severely deluded, read the JoS website in full, and deprogram yourself from this disgusting filth.
Cannabis indica lmao what is this r/satanism? What a looser lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back