Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Rakshasa"

RoyBatty91

This is beyond interesting - I thought I must have read this somewhere on the forums, but I looked in both the old and new archive and only saw the word show up a few times, with no explanation of what it meant. I've encountered a "very friendly" spirit, and I wanted to see/feel the emotional reaction she had to "Jews." There was definitely hatred, but she said that word itself wasn't the one that the Gods used - and that makes sense, "Jew" is the Jew's own word for a Jew, or an English version of it. When I asked what word they used, she said over and over again, very clearly - "Raksha"

I have no idea where I might have heard this before, but I didn't have any idea what it meant until I looked it up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

Demon_Yakshagana.jpg

...A Rakshasa (Sanskrit: राक्षस, rākṣasa) is a mythological being in Hindu mythology ... Rakshasas are also called "Maneaters" (Nri-chakshas, Kravyads)...
...Rakshasas were believed to have been created from the breath of Brahma when he was asleep at the end of the Satya Yuga. As soon as they were created, they were so filled with bloodlust that they started eating Brahma himself. Brahma shouted "Rakshama!" (Sanskrit for "Protect me!") and Vishnu came to his aid, banishing to Earth all Rakshasas (named after Brahma's cry for help)...
...Some of the more ferocious ones were shown with flaming red eyes and hair, drinking blood with their palms or from a human skull (similar to representations of vampires in later Western mythology). Generally they could fly, vanish, and had Maya (magical powers of illusion), which enabled them to change size at will and assume the form of any creature. The female equivalent of rakshasa is rakshasi...
...As illusionists, they were capable of creating appearances which were real to those who believed in them or who failed to dispel them. Some of the rakshasas were said to be man-eaters, and made their gleeful appearance when the slaughter on a battlefield was at its worst...
...Jain accounts vary from the Hindu accounts of Rakshasa. According to Jain literature, Rakshasa was a kingdom of civilized and vegetarian people belonging to the race of Vidyadhara, who were devotees of Tirthankara...

It is absolutely spot-on. Even the name, "Protect Me!," is like a warning - "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." And of course, the (((Jains))) profess that the "Rakshasa" were simply their good and misunderstood higher masters. Did anyone else here know about this term before?

RoyBatty91 said:
This is beyond interesting - I thought I must have read this somewhere on the forums, but I looked in both the old and new archive and only saw the word show up a few times, with no explanation of what it meant. I've encountered a "very friendly" spirit, and I wanted to see/feel the emotional reaction she had to "Jews." There was definitely hatred, but she said that word itself wasn't the one that the Gods used - and that makes sense, "Jew" is the Jew's own word for a Jew, or an English version of it. When I asked what word they used, she said over and over again, very clearly - "Raksha"

I have no idea where I might have heard this before, but I didn't have any idea what it meant until I looked it up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

Demon_Yakshagana.jpg

...A Rakshasa (Sanskrit: राक्षस, rākṣasa) is a mythological being in Hindu mythology ... Rakshasas are also called "Maneaters" (Nri-chakshas, Kravyads)...
...Rakshasas were believed to have been created from the breath of Brahma when he was asleep at the end of the Satya Yuga. As soon as they were created, they were so filled with bloodlust that they started eating Brahma himself. Brahma shouted "Rakshama!" (Sanskrit for "Protect me!") and Vishnu came to his aid, banishing to Earth all Rakshasas (named after Brahma's cry for help)...
...Some of the more ferocious ones were shown with flaming red eyes and hair, drinking blood with their palms or from a human skull (similar to representations of vampires in later Western mythology). Generally they could fly, vanish, and had Maya (magical powers of illusion), which enabled them to change size at will and assume the form of any creature. The female equivalent of rakshasa is rakshasi...
...As illusionists, they were capable of creating appearances which were real to those who believed in them or who failed to dispel them. Some of the rakshasas were said to be man-eaters, and made their gleeful appearance when the slaughter on a battlefield was at its worst...
...Jain accounts vary from the Hindu accounts of Rakshasa. According to Jain literature, Rakshasa was a kingdom of civilized and vegetarian people belonging to the race of Vidyadhara, who were devotees of Tirthankara...

It is absolutely spot-on. Even the name, "Protect Me!," is like a warning - "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." And of course, the (((Jains))) profess that the "Rakshasa" were simply their good and misunderstood higher masters. Did anyone else here know about this term before?
I know this, however I thought it was something allegorical. Which spirit did you contact

Jack said:
I know this, however I thought it was something allegorical. Which spirit did you contact
Not sure about the name - I believe she's a guardian/succubus. I've made sure to reach out to Satan during my cleansing/protection meditation to confirm that she's with the Gods, and that seems to be the case. I don't know if the information was coming from her alone or if she was bringing up something I already knew and forgot about, but like I said, I had no idea what "Raksha" or "Rakshasa" meant until I heard it from her and looked it up.

Hello, Myself Cristian from the USA, newly joined. I also heard about Rakshasa before and share a few information about it.
Rakshasa, Sanskrit (male) Rākṣasa, or (female) Rākṣasī, in Hindu mythology, a type of demon or goblin. Rakshasas have the power to change their shape at will and appear as animals, as monsters, or in the case of the female demons, as beautiful women. They are most powerful in the evening, particularly during the dark period of the new moon, but they are dispelled by the rising sun. They especially detest sacrifices and prayer. Most powerful among them is their king, the 10-headed Rāvaṇa (q.v.). Pūtanā, a female demon, is well known for her attempt to kill the infant Krishna by offering him milk from her poisoned breast; she was, however, sucked to death by the god.
Not all rakshasas are equally evil; some are more akin to yakshas, or yakṣas (nature spirits), while others are similar to asuras, the traditional opponents of the gods. The term rakshasa, however, generally applies to those demons who haunt cemeteries, eat the flesh of men, and drink the milk of cows dry as if by magic.

They are vigorously depicted in Rajasthani paintings illustrating the Rāmāyaṇa (“Romance of Rāma”). The canons of sculpture instruct the artist to carve them with a terrifying appearance, complete with fearful side tusks, ugly eyes, curling awkward brows, and carrying a variety of horrible weapons.

The word Rakshasa means a monster or a demon.
The word Raksha means protection. These Rakshasa are very common in various Hindu folklores, and mostly of these serve like slaves and protectors (Guards, Gatekeepers) as well as to fill in wars as expendables. Some powerful of these are those who serve as friends to the gods.

RoyBatty, maybe this entity you were talking with, may have meant that the jews are monsters (Figuratively) or may have used Raksha word that is protection to mean we should protect ourselves from these Rakshasa.

Thanks - from what I looked up, "Rakshasa" is taken directly from "Raksha," and the word is an important part of their myth. This might refer, as you said, to the need to protect oneself from the Jews, or it might be a hint to the Jewish nature, which is to constantly seek the protection of others as a way of bringing them down from the inside. The allegory of Rakshasa being illusionists and the connection to the Vampire myth seems too obvious to ignore - I don't know if this is the actual word used in Duat to refer to the Jews, or if it was borrowed by or from Sanskrit, but it seems obvious to me that some word other than "Jew" would be used (again, since "Jew" is the name the Jews themselves insist on being known by).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back