Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doubting and questioning

Sero

A wild thought crossed my mind earlier and I started questioning how we exist.

I've been SS for a year now but I'm struggling to see why spirituality exists in the first place. I mean surely it brings peace of mind but I'm wondering like.... Aren't we here to survive just like all other animals? Where did spirituality come from then and is it really real?

I doubt and question a lot, but I really wish any of the God's would appear and speak with me so I can be rid of all this doubt.

Spirituality is nothing more but the application of non visible laws of nature in action, by the use of the mind and consciousness.

Science has proved a lot to be factual about reality of what was prior 'spiritual'.

You self doubt, your doubts do not have to do with nature. Spirituality is the use of higher laws that bind nature to our advantage and advancement.

This is as pointless as asking "Why does gravity exist?". The "why" here is more weakness of perception, rather than a question based on belief. There is no 'why gravity does exist' because it simply does.

The fact we can put a 'why' behind every question, doesn't make every question we put this behind valid.

Whenever I have questions I always sit and write in my journal and dissect the question using my knowledge from studying JoS, mixed with life experiences.

It occurred to me the other day in my reaffirming the importance of protecting civilization, that greatness can be accomplished unknowingly, but on the contrary, unconsciousness "contains" Misunderstandings. The same unconsciousness could lead to detriment.

How can one accurately understand what is not already understood? Well first one would need consciousness of what it is their attempting to understand.
So we must first learn to obtain and protect "consciousness" in order to obtain accurate understanding. We learn here to understand Eternal Truths(Satyan) and these universal laws can be applied to understanding more complex phenomenon. Spiritual Satanism is in a sense a understanding of Spiritual Eternal Truths. I wouldn't have done power meditation for years if it had zero effects.

When I first came around, we had a lot of troubles keeping our websites up and running and our "consciousness" was constantly being threatened and destroyed by the enemy. Now we have obtained freedoms and are able to develop a deeper understanding of this knowledge, but we must still protect our "consciousness". This is like the first order of business when the enemy is in power, destroy the knowledge and bastardize the people they plan to enslave and destroy. DO NOT HAVE BLIND FAITH, base your consciousness in Eternal Truths.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spirituality is nothing more but the application of non visible laws of nature in action, by the use of the mind and consciousness.

Science has proved a lot to be factual about reality of what was prior 'spiritual'.

You self doubt, your doubts do not have to do with nature. Spirituality is the use of higher laws that bind nature to our advantage and advancement.

This is as pointless as asking "Why does gravity exist?". The "why" here is more weakness of perception, rather than a question based on belief. There is no 'why gravity does exist' because it simply does.

The fact we can put a 'why' behind every question, doesn't make every question we put this behind valid.

You are genius.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree, but gravity and spirituality don't have a correlation though. The reason why gravity exists is for motion to be easier and more fluid and it is necessary for all animals to basically live.

Whereas spirituality is not something that is set in stone in nature. I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Gravity existed long before it's discovery, but where exactly does the thought of spirituality come from? It's clearly not a "natural law" to have, or at least I'd assume so.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

By the way, I really just want to reach a stage where I can communicate with the Gods so I can feel affirmed and %100 confident in this, but I've always had this way of thinking and it's just been hurting me. I still do meditations and I feel the bio-electricity and all that, but it's just weird to have those thoughts.

Sero said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree, but gravity and spirituality don't have a correlation though. The reason why gravity exists is for motion to be easier and more fluid and it is necessary for all animals to basically live.

Whereas spirituality is not something that is set in stone in nature. I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Gravity existed long before it's discovery, but where exactly does the thought of spirituality come from? It's clearly not a "natural law" to have, or at least I'd assume so.

Gravity does not exist so that 'animals can live'. You are having your own cognitive malfunctions about what you think is a "WHY" in this world. Gravity simply does exist. The gravity in another planet can destroy us, while the gravitational pull of a black hole is life threatening.

"Spirituality" is just a term for laws that we can put our consciousness and mind upon and work them because of nature, such as the invisible (to our eyeballs) spectrum of light. Since many of these laws cannot be approached by the physical body, we call them 'metaphysics'.

Before we existed there were germs that 'move' in accordance to telepathic relationships and organization, which is baffling, since, materially, there is no contact or traditional bonds between them. Many other animals also have telepathy to this very day, like Dolphins. And hobos when it comes to 'spirituality' are calling this 'spiritual' when it is in humans.

If you study in quantum mechanics (you will need to have some far more simplistic scientific knowledge first than Rick and Morty) you will see that science already has proven the existence of many 'higher planes' and 'dimensions'. However, they do not accept that humans can have any interaction with these, which is wrong, because we can.

Your Wi-Fi has been essentially 'impossible' a few hundreds of years earlier, until it was discovered. The foundation of nature for its existence however, did exist. We 'discovered' it later, same as gravity. The same thing goes for many things presently called 'spiritual', with the difference we have discovered these a long time ago.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sero said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Gravity does not exist so that 'animals can live'. You are having your own cognitive malfunctions about what you think is a "WHY" in this world. Gravity simply does exist. The gravity in another planet can destroy us, while the gravitational pull of a black hole is life threatening.

"Spirituality" is just a term for laws that we can put our consciousness and mind upon and work them because of nature, such as the invisible (to our eyeballs) spectrum of light. Since many of these laws cannot be approached by the physical body, we call them 'metaphysics'.

Before we existed there were germs that 'move' in accordance to telepathic relationships and organization, which is baffling, since, materially, there is no contact or traditional bonds between them. Many other animals also have telepathy to this very day, like Dolphins. And hobos when it comes to 'spirituality' are calling this 'spiritual' when it is in humans.

If you study in quantum mechanics (you will need to have some far more simplistic scientific knowledge first than Rick and Morty) you will see that science already has proven the existence of many 'higher planes' and 'dimensions'. However, they do not accept that humans can have any interaction with these, which is wrong, because we can.

Your Wi-Fi has been essentially 'impossible' a few hundreds of years earlier, until it was discovered. The foundation of nature for its existence however, did exist. We 'discovered' it later, same as gravity. The same thing goes for many things presently called 'spiritual', with the difference we have discovered these a long time ago.
I think the answer to his question is just this, it has been discovered (by the God's before us) and now we are using it.

Basicaly he is asking why we should do spiritual stuff while we aren't born with knowing already how to do mantra so in his mind this is not *natural* becuse we don't know this stuff from birth like we know how to eat for example but he has to understand that the law of spirituality already existed and they have been discovered by the God's and then they found way to control them like they find how vibrating certain words could create certain change and so on.

Sero said:
A wild thought crossed my mind earlier and I started questioning how we exist.

I've been SS for a year now but I'm struggling to see why spirituality exists in the first place. I mean surely it brings peace of mind but I'm wondering like.... Aren't we here to survive just like all other animals? Where did spirituality come from then and is it really real?

I doubt and question a lot, but I really wish any of the God's would appear and speak with me so I can be rid of all this doubt.

Spirituality is just a term coined for the laws of the universe that are not blatantly obvious to us, things such as energy manipulation and control of the elements. What Cobra is saying is that spirituality is as real as gravity, you can't see it but it's there. The only difference between the two is that our science has advanced enough to be able to understand and explain gravity. Scientific advancement has been held back severely by the jews, otherwise by now we could've all figured out how to levitate or conjure water using our minds.

All the magic we do, from pyrokinesis to astral projection can be scientifically explained, but because of the jews, scientists haven't been allowed or able to study such things or even learn anything about it. The closest they seem to be able to get is a couple of menial experiments with some monks who have meditated long enough to preform 'miraculous' things.

Satan and the gods before us discovered these laws of the universe that we call spirituality, they have essentially created us to become like them and have passed on this knowledge of theirs to us. As far as my knowledge goes they had to discover these things on their own, but we are lucky enough to have them as teachers who already have the information to aid and guide us in our ventures to master these laws as well. This 'spirituality' existed long before even Satan did, he and the other gods just learned how to wield it; and learning how to wield it is what they are teaching us.

We are not here just to survive, we are here to evolve just like everything else and to know everything there is to know, and the universe is ever changing. Thus the adventures and joys of our journey will likely never end.

You just need to talk to Satan. Keep a locket with his image or something on you. Maybe that will solve your doubt. :D

Similarly to what HPHC said, "Magick" is just a word that very, very laymen use for advancement which is way beyond their current knowledge. Sooner or later Science and Technology does what Spirituality does. e.g. the telephone need not exist; we should be able to communicate telepathically, pharmaceuticals need not exist; we should be able to heal things Spiritually, etc. The power of the Mind and Soul is limitless, except for the limits we allow to be imposed upon them.

Sero, you sound like you want and need to rely on someone or something else. You will stand tall and strong sooner or later, though.

Having an open Third Eye and going through workings and meditations successfully helps you to know and understand so much more than mere words can describe as "a lot". One such thing, in a trivial sense, is that while playing cards with a competitor you can cheat - if the rules state that you may not use your Third Eye to see the cards of your opponent, then that would be cheating if you did. I suppose card-counting is not cheating technically, though!

As Ghost in the Machine was saying, the Gods and Goddesses using what we call Spirituality is everyday living for Them, to Them; us using magnets to move pieces of magnetic metal to us or away from us (attract and repel), and using electromagnetism in a subwoofer, would be "Magick" to a 1st-century xian idiot, for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back