Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crazy shit going on in SA and Zimbabwe

Way_Seeker666

Zimbabwe lately has gotten even worse than it was. There was apparently a coup attempt or something in which a lot of civilians, largely woman and children, were murdered. The channel below has some info but it seems Zim's internet etc was shut off to prevent communication.
Now, the president has sold the country to Russia!

In SA, there was talk of "decolonizing" the country on the 20th of January. Nothing happened, probably because the group trying to do this was all black and had no jews behind the scenes to organize for them. A post on facebook saying "please only kill White people" was reported and facebook responded by saying it doesn't violate their rules.

Some "people" want to burn down a school because blacks there were too lazy/stupid/both to pass, while the white kids did just fine. Of course this is racism though.

The police apparently beat the shit out of a bunch of people for not wanting their land to be given to kikes to be fucked up with mining.

And the whole place is just rapidly going to absolute shit thanks to every political party and the retarded shit stains that support them.

One bit of maybe good news is that Trump signed in a law saying that if they hear of a genocide beginning they'll send in the marines to stop it. But, the genocide has been slowly and systematically going on for over 20 years and even if it doesn't go all out civil war style, our economy is months away from collapsing and this place is fucked anyway. Perhaps by some miracle America will just come take over and restore White Rule. Perhaps I'm just fucking dreaming.

This whole world is in such turmoil and insanity. But even though it is so fucking horrible it's going to push the changes needed. The kikes are making it obvious it's them behind everything and LOADS of people are aware of them, not just us. And everyone is being pushed to were it has to backlash onto the jews, or we all go down.
I don't believe for a second that Satan and The Gods would allow this but WE HAVE TO FIGHT AS HARD AS WE CAN.
Keep up and push the Final RTR and everything you're doing to win this war.
I know I'm not the only one that's sickeningly enraged with everything happening. I know it can be hard. And I know WE can be HARDER.
FIGHT BACK AND FUCK THESE ALIEN SCUM UP!!!!

(This guy is a christian but he's doing good work to help people get out of SA and show the world what a fuckup it is here.)
The videos on Zim:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNlU_lP-46M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWzdVcIsG-4

One black fellow whose name I do not recall put it succintly a few years ago. There is a VERY firm hand required and draconian law to establish order in some places in Africa.

Draconian for those reading is from Dracon an ancient Spartan lawgiver who imposed severe but just laws to avoid social chaos. As such remained the term.

The jewish infestation of ideas has went too far. In many places, even help or outside assistance is simply impossible.

Also some African nations also hate and pose a danger to the more advanced.

I do not see SA staying on a high standard for very long. When the communists collapse it, they will be crying tears of blood. But they will be reverted 100 years back by then.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Zimbabwe lately has gotten even worse than it was. There was apparently a coup attempt or something in which a lot of civilians, largely woman and children, were murdered. The channel below has some info but it seems Zim's internet etc was shut off to prevent communication.

In SA, there was talk of "decolonizing" the country on the 20th of January. Nothing happened, probably because the group trying to do this was all black and had no jews behind the scenes to organize for them. A post on facebook saying "please only kill White people" was reported and facebook responded by saying it doesn't violate their rules.

Some "people" want to burn down a school because blacks there were too lazy/stupid/both to pass, while the white kids did just fine. Of course this is racism though.

The police apparently beat the shit out of a bunch of people for not wanting their land to be given to kikes to be fucked up with mining.

And the whole place is just rapidly going to absolute shit thanks to every political party and the retarded shit stains that support them.

One bit of maybe good news is that Trump signed in a law saying that if they hear of a genocide beginning they'll send in the marines to stop it. But, the genocide has been slowly and systematically going on for over 20 years and even if it doesn't go all out civil war style, our economy is months away from collapsing and this place is fucked anyway. Perhaps by some miracle America will just come take over and restore White Rule. Perhaps I'm just fucking dreaming.

This whole world is in such turmoil and insanity. But even though it is so fucking horrible it's going to push the changes needed. The kikes are making it obvious it's them behind everything and LOADS of people are aware of them, not just us. And everyone is being pushed to were it has to backlash onto the jews, or we all go down.
I don't believe for a second that Satan and The Gods would allow this but WE HAVE TO FIGHT AS HARD AS WE CAN.
I know I'm not the only one that's sickeningly enraged with everything happening. I know it can be hard. And I know WE can be HARDER.

(This guy is a christian but he's doing good work to help people get out of SA and show the world what a fuckup it is here.)
The videos on Zim:

Stay safe brother, remember what we spoke of.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One black fellow whose name I do not recall put it succintly a few years ago. There is a VERY firm hand required and draconian law to establish order in some places in Africa.

Draconian for those reading is from Dracon an ancient Spartan lawgiver who imposed severe but just laws to avoid social chaos. As such remained the term.

The jewish infestation of ideas has went too far. In many places, even help or outside assistance is simply impossible.

Also some African nations also hate and pose a danger to the more advanced.

I do not see SA staying on a high standard for very long. When the communists collapse it, they will be crying tears of blood. But they will be reverted 100 years back by then.

This is, unfortunately, 100% correct and true. The Blacks have been so deeply and severely poisoned with Jewish hatred and brainwashing that they just completely destroy everything that could be good for them. On top of the fact that they are generally a more simple and physical race, it's an absolute mess here. Violence, crime, senseless war, and poverty, is all you find in Africa. I wish I was like Hitler, capable of the impossible, so I could fix this once beautiful country and remain in my home.

They're all panicking as Satan's Age approaches, trying to tear everything apart as quickly as they can. They're obviously too late of course but their efforts will leave damage that we will need to mend and of course we'll be left to clean up after their mess; on our side of the fence though our efforts will be worth it in the end.

I fear for the other races too though, not just my own; especially the black race as they seem to have it real bad in regards to the jews constantly trying to devolve them to nothing more than animals to use against us. At this rate a lot of them are going to end up destroying themselves once they realize what they're doing and who their doing it for. Thankfully we have the awakened blacks here who know the truth and have the means to preserve what is left just as we try to with our own. Whatever remains after all of this is over will be a thousand times better than nothing.

We have your guys' back though as you have ours and we will see this to the end as allies. Stay safe.

Most black people don't realize this but slavery first began as high class blacks enslaving the low class blacks. And then they sold them to the Jews and Arabs and then they got into america (which was a very small number.). Americans who were anti slavery fought with Americans who we're pro slavery. However, this also is a lie.

The revolutionary war was fought because the Jews planned to create separatist movements in america and financed both sides ,the north and the south. And profited off of war. Otherwise slavery would have been peacefully ended as had been done in many other countries. It was a stock market war, and a war for money.

Way_Seeker666 said:

The videos on Zim:
-=WHT is happening in Zimbabwe started long time in 1980 when blacks started attacking other blacks.IF Zanupf never used tribelist hate over th Ndebeles tribe these suffering would never would have happened.Zanupf created hate over th Ndebeles.Since Shonas were protected by th so called zanupf.Ndebele tribe had th courage to make th country beautiful and bring all people together as One country.Wht lm saying is J N M Nkomo those who knw his story he ws a gud man,cultral and a spiritial man tht ws th man to became Zim President,but since zanupf ws made up of shona tribe tht called thm selves majority tribe.Since zanupf knw it well tht thy killd a lot of innocent Ndebele souls.Zanupf is evil and it will remain evil,just this week thy sent soldiers door to door to beat citizens especially th youth age 16 and above.We black people we hate each other along tribes especially th Shona tribe and Ndebele tribe we th black we hate alot.We don't knw ourselves.Th situation in Zim we knw it since we were young.If Zimbabwe can rise, first zanupf should be destroyed,th people thy killed during gukurandi reburied to show respest,and the tribe hatred,we Ndebele tribe and shonas tribe we hate each other, And WHT thy are doing to th Ndebele tribe is wrong, and tht can lead to separate state or to reborn of a new country.Zimbabwe is tribe hatred country.i love tht country too.May th Gods of Hell heal Zimbabwe and Matebeleland with th blue satanic energy.

Since Zimbabwe took its Independence in 1980,things got bad killings of innocent people,Zimbabweans and even th so called freedom fighters knw it very well tht Rhodesia ws more civilized thn Zimbabwe let's don't lie to ourselves Zimbabwe ws never civilized since its independent (Zimbabwe is Corrupt, tribe hatred,white race hatred,No freedom of speech . White Rhodesians give us everything but we failed to make it right .We are tired of these situations in Zimbabwe because of these political parties especially zanupf and this party MDC.Th only way Africa can have bettr leaders is to teach our children th old leadrship we have alot of great Kings and Queens tht had great leadership if we curefull study the way thy ruled u will see tht thr leadership was great and lets keep on doing RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back