Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brexit

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Theresa's deal has been rejected, she barely passed the no confidence vote, what's next? Will be there a no-deal Brexit? Or will be a referendum to decide if UK will leave or remain in EU? If they will leave without a deal, will they start to expel people? If this is the case, who is marked for deportation? The thing is, I am an imigrant myself in this country and will be catastrophic for me to wake up in the morning and find out that I am forced to leave and go back in my country because here I work, here I study, here I want to get my own house, citizenship. I hope there will not be a referendum because from what I see, a lot of people changed their mind regarding Brexit and they might choose to remain in EU now. They have no idea of the threat EU is for the european people. They are still so dump and ignorant...

I saw a picture ages ago which I lost and have been trying to find since, regarding voting things. It was something along these lines of,

COUNTRY....VOTE ON....% VOTED....OUTCOME
Country A....Leave EU....63%....Rejected
Country B....Remain EU....35%....Accepted
Country C....(Pro-EU thing 1)....-100%....Re-vote
Country D....(Anti-EU thing 1)....6 000 000%....Re-vote
etc.

DISCLAIMER: [citation needed]

If that is the true trend, then what does that say?

Again - the dirty who made Article 50 said it was not supposed to have been used, so they put it in just to shut us up. In other words, there is No Deal (in one sense) to leave the European jewnion, a precursor to the jew world order. It's like signing a billion-year contract to remain in a cult...

P.S. I don't follow the politics and bullshit of it, though. They fuck about deliberately. Look at this kommunyst kyke korbyn (who's playing a role of being in trouble for muh auntie semitizums (also see another post I am about to make, in my quiz/question game thread, about the Labour party)) and its fellow hooligans, pretending to be "leaders" of this country -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpzpzyZAQE

It actually is scripted. The different persons taking turns talking and false-arguing know when, and in which order, they are to speak, yet they still stand up and sit back down like idiots. When, for example, one person might be supporting, or rejecting, the person speaking (not the "Mr Speaker"), they, regardless of whomever they are, would sit in the same place or area, so I've been told.

So for example, the prime minister wouldn't have to strain their neck looking behind them directly; their fellow team mat-- I meant party member would sit further away, so the prime minister didn't have to turn around as far. A woman also went and did a documentary in there and she learnt that it is not illegal for them to lie in full knowledge and awareness in there, and these dirty hooligan, piss-taking retards are raping every area of our lives - money, work, education, health, environment, transport, defence..., yet if you was in a court for one single thing and lied...

This is High Treason @FancyMancy

And I bet this should be pointed out to the public too.

High Treason, is still by law as of now, punishable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back