Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

IMPORTANT: Lunar Eclipse - Time For RTR's

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors!

As per the upcoming Lunar eclipse, which will take place within the next 2 to 3 days, we must hit the enemy as hard as possible, and we must do our best and be merciless in our RTR warfare.

This is a great window of massive opportunity. We must accelerate the enemy's destruction which to this point is certain due to their exposure and behavior. They must be spiritually annihilated and fully destroyed.

Remember - be consistent, keep repeating the ritual as many times as possible, keep your energies and your protections high in the next days. Do not stress a lot about the papers and the ritual, you can imagine the disintegration of the letters.

If anyone has any questions, please pose them now, and let's go strong and merciless.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

HAIL SATAN!

From what I can see, the entire eclipse will be for almost 5 hours. The height and climax of the eclipse will only last around 30 minutes. more or less, so its important to time everything accordingly. Many RTRs can be done around this time period. More is always better.

There are many resources online taht will tell you the time it begins an end.

Should we pay attention to the Final RTR or should we do other rituals as well?
Also, can we do wealth and prosperity ritual in the schedule of something like:
Final RTR,
Wealth and Prosperity,
Chakra Cleaning
Aura of Protection
[of course, some more RTRs if necessary]

HAIL SATAN!!
FOR SATAN'S VICTORY!!

I am a bit confused. Are we to attack the enemy the hardest for next 2-3 days while eclipse is approaching (20-22) or once the eclipse comes (22-24/5)?

Also guys remember that paintable rtr one of our members made. It’s been very useful to me and others. Makes things easier than the paper. Most people have a phone. It can be done on it. It definitely works. I feel the power when I paint over the letters.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626

Remember, the ritual can be done without the paper. Just visualize each of the letters and blot them out, disintegrate them in your mind. This eclipse is exceptionally powerful, as is the ritual.

This will also remove a lot of dross and negative energy from your soul, which goes back lifetimes.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Here are some resources on the event and it's visibility, and times.

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/2019-lunar-eclipse-5-things-know-about-super-blood-wolf-ncna960381

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/18/18186751/total-lunar-eclipse-super-blood-wolf-moon-january-20

You do not need to be specific on the 30 minute mark or anything like that, yet, if possible, it can be helpful to some extent. Celestial events like that have a whole window where they can intensify work, past the point of simple visibility or the actual event [We have to intensify all efforts for the next 2-3 days with constant RTR's] to create a wave.

Do not be nit picky. The window of the eclipse and it's energy is within 2-3 days of the event. Keep the strong effort from now until the rest of the 3 days, to make full use of that window.

There will not be any such events for many months, so we must make HARD use of it.

TalGonDon said:
Should we pay attention to the Final RTR or should we do other rituals as well?
Also, can we do wealth and prosperity ritual in the schedule of something like:
Final RTR,
Wealth and Prosperity,
Chakra Cleaning
Aura of Protection
[of course, some more RTRs if necessary]

HAIL SATAN!!
FOR SATAN'S VICTORY!!

Only Final RTR for the next days and during the eclipse, with the daily meditations, cleaning and protection everyone does for themselves and their advancement.

The Final RTR has to be done relentlessly during the eclipse.

The eclipse will happen tomorrow just before midnight where I'm at, this is troubling as I will be asleep during this time. But, I WILL be doing the RTRs immediately after I wake up. (More or less 4 hours after the height of the Eclipse)

Going to set out my Selenite and newly constructed Black mirror too, on this up coming eclipse

Poweredbythesun said:
The eclipse will happen tomorrow just before midnight where I'm at, this is troubling as I will be asleep during this time. But, I WILL be doing the RTRs immediately after I wake up. (More or less 4 hours after the height of the Eclipse)

Going to set out my Selenite and newly constructed Black mirror too, on this up coming eclipse
This is what HP said, so you are fine ;)

"Do not be nit picky. The window of the eclipse and it's energy is within 2-3 days of the event. Keep the strong effort from now until the rest of the 3 days, to make full use of that window."

I hope the new members in here will help with this! Like the HP's said you don't need a paper if you don't have it, so everyone help us (and the world)!

We are growing so fast in these days that everytime i see the count of the members i'm like this :shock:

Hail Satan!!!

NOTE: This is an SUPERMOON as well!! So it will be EXTRA more powerful than normal Lunar eclipses, at least from what ive learned :|

RisingOne said:
I am a bit confused. Are we to attack the enemy the hardest for next 2-3 days while eclipse is approaching (20-22) or once the eclipse comes (22-24/5)?

Try to do both.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

luis said:
I hope the new members in here will help with this! Like the HP's said you don't need a paper if you don't have it, so everyone help us (and the world)!

We are growing so fast in these days that everytime i see the count of the members i'm like this :shock:

Hail Satan!!!

The forum is under some bizarre attack where there are spam registrations, yet in this mix there are also many legit new registrations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Hail Satan!!!

The forum is under some bizarre attack where there are spam registrations, yet in this mix there are also many legit new registrations.
I understand, well i hope we are going to grow more and more this year!

I don't think a chap-stick and a bottle of water will do it this time for me.

Any throat soothing suggestions? Honey? Lozenges? I've done 5 RTRs in a row before which took a total of 3 hours and had to stop because I couldn't even vibrate the words properly anymore. If I'm unable to properly vibrate the words physically can it still be done correctly if I try? Would vibrating them in my mind be an efficient alternative just in case?

Ghost in the Machine said:

Any throat soothing suggestions? Honey? Lozenges? I've done 5 RTRs in a row before which took a total of 3 hours and had to stop because I couldn't even vibrate the words properly anymore. If I'm unable to properly vibrate the words physically can it still be done correctly if I try? Would vibrating them in my mind be an efficient alternative just in case?

Speak them without long vibrations etc, exactly as in the Mp3's. You do not need to strain for this.

Tilt your head back and hold some water in the back of your mouth/top of your throat. And let it soak in and rehydrate. Only takes like a minute or two and works a lot better than just swallowing it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Speak them without long vibrations etc, exactly as in the Mp3's. You do not need to strain for this.

That's how I did them then though.

I hope I can be of help with this, but then again I may have been vibrating them wrong this whole time. It takes me a total of 10-15 minutes for each FINAL RTR, and I pronounce the letters as Maxine does in the Mp3, but somewhere in between a vibration and whisper (I live with others, so privacy is limited). I've been told it's almost just as effective, and with the paintable RTR (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12626) I've actually grown accustomed to doing the RTR in full vibration while I'm waiting for my car to warm up, or while I have spare time away from home. It still only takes me around 10-15 minutes though, maybe you're vibrating them like the runes? :?

While I'm not entirely sure exactly how they are to be vibrated, even speaking them puts a significant amount of energy into the FINAL RTR. Though if I'm wrong on any of this feel free to correct me :)

Does anyone know of a good website or source of where I can find the fine details of this eclipse depending on my timezone? Details such as the eclipse begin time, height, and other events? Some websites I've taken a look at for info on this have inaccurate information. I want to make sure I time these RTRs perfectly.

Thanks in advance.

Poweredbythesun said:

The RTR usually takes me 20 to 25 minutes for one complete round and an additional 10 or so to clean my aura and 'refuel' my energy for the next one. I usually do multiple in a day and this can take up a number of hours depending. I vibrate the words just as they are spoken in the mp3s and vibrate each word 9 at a time, but one RTR a day isn't easily comparable to 5 a day all at once. I'd space them further apart through my day if I could.

My session of 5 today was fine though and I might push for more next time. I appreciate your desire to help.

Try warm milk or coffee with milk. Milk coats the throat like a lubricant and helps it from getting dry.

Omg I actually did the final RTR with 9 vibr/letter. And I feel soo good. The first thing I noticed after cleaning my aura was a hightened libido and an overall comfortable feeling all around my body. HAIL SATAN

Scion of Atlantis said:
Does anyone know of a good website or source of where I can find the fine details of this eclipse depending on my timezone? Details such as the eclipse begin time, height, and other events? Some websites I've taken a look at for info on this have inaccurate information. I want to make sure I time these RTRs perfectly.

Thanks in advance.

Use this website and input your location data, https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2019-january-21?n=136
its set right to "New York" so this would apply to everyone in the EST timezone.

For quick reference for those in the EST -5 timezone

Duration:5 hours, 11 minutes, 33 seconds
Duration of totality:1 hour, 1 minute, 58 seconds
Penumbral begins:Jan 20 at 9:36:29 pm
Partial begins:Jan 20 at 10:33:54 pm
Full begins:Jan 20 at 11:41:17 pm
Maximum:Jan 21 at 12:12:14 am
Full ends:Jan 21 at 12:43:15 am
Partial ends:Jan 21 at 1:50:39 am
Penumbral ends:Jan 21 at 2:48:02 am

But regardless of the peak or whatnot, if your doing the RTRs, today and the next 2-3 days are the best.

This is genius. Going to write down on my schedule to get this in tomorrow morning. Should have been on this.

Remember Albert Einstein's energy equation. E=Mc2. That's e equals mc squared.

And what it says it that energy cannot be created or destroyed. But is only transferred from one form into another.

Like for example the energy company burns some fuel to generate electricity that you then use in your home. Like the electricity is used to boil the water in the kettle then that hot water is used to heat the cup and make a nice hot beverage. Now who doesn't like a nice hot bevvy.

My point being the joos have been using humanities energy with their alphabet. Now we can use some energy and counteract their energy.

So have a great time getting the Final RTR done because it's a directing of energy for the best of reasons.

We are good people and we use some energy for good.

I'm loving it.

Each and every one of the Hebrew letters has lost all of its power. In every way, totally, permanently and completely.

The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way.

Hail Satan

Um sincero Obrigado a satan e todos os deuses do inferno, e obrigado a todos voces satanistas por partilharem todo este conhecimento divino.

DONE.

All the enemies of Satan and every hebrew power will extinct.

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL AMON !
HAIL TO THE GODS OF THE DUAT !

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tilt your head back and hold some water in the back of your mouth/top of your throat. And let it soak in and rehydrate. Only takes like a minute or two and works a lot better than just swallowing it.

Managed to do 5 RTRs with little issue using this. Much appreciated.
Thanks from me too, best tip ever!

Time to do at least another one RTR today I guess...
As usually I checked the news. Israel is in big trouble it seems.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-israel-war-syria-airstrikes-aziz-nasirzadeh-middle-east-military-defence-a8738076.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3yGe8Wd1aQfRxTt4e4W1KsIjLqYxdybOWbjzHBuK35qWbYMURX7auYsyk#Echobox=1548059983

Personal Growth said:
Each and every one of the Hebrew letters has lost all of its power. In every way, totally, permanently and completely.

Hail Satan

The Hebrew alphabet is NOW dead in every way!

It doesn't say Now on the paper, but the original version said Now and we are supposed to say it this way. Makes it more direct and immediate.

The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.

Hail Satan

I quite like this Final RTR because I find it easier to do.

The older ones had much more guttural letters. This Final RTR is so much smoother.

Of course it has some guttural tones but overall it's softer and easier being at a normal talking tone to me.

Thanks for the heads up on the 'Now'.

Not a worry because I always say the now but the pile of photo copies was in front of me when I typed the message so that's what landed up on the message.

Now....Onwards and upwards

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Personal Growth said:

Hail Satan

The Hebrew alphabet is NOW dead in every way!

It doesn't say Now on the paper, but the original version said Now and we are supposed to say it this way. Makes it more direct and immediate.

What about "now and forever dead in every way"? Does that sound nicer to say against the JooJoo alphabet that does not need to exist? :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back