Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oi!

FancyMancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTvcTj2Sjg :eek:

That's just a funny, not to mention DASGUSTANG!, way to say hi again. Hi! I'm back but I don't know how active I will be.

How've you all been?

FancyMancy said:

That's just a funny, not to mention DASGUSTANG!, way to say hi again. Hi! I'm back but I don't know how active I will be.

How've you all been?

Oh snap it Fancy!

Welcome back brother. Hope all is well with you.

I was wondering what you had been up to as of late, it's good to see you're still up and about. Especially during a time with an influx of new people as we spread Satanism around. I've enjoyed my time slipping tracts around and naming myself "www.joyofsatan.com" in online .io games.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Welcome back, news "Spread it like wildfire", Fancy Mancy.
Thanks, HoodedCobra. You miss my news article shares? Aww, that's sweet of you.

I see staff usernames look a bit different. That's a nice touch.

Welcome back! Glad to hear you! Y'know, just recently I was thinking about you and where have you been lol I'm really glad you're here again, I missed your amazing threads ☆ :) :mrgreen:

FancyMancy said:

How've you all been?

Great! Nice to see you back fancy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Welcome back, news "Spread it like wildfire", Fancy Mancy.

Eyyyyy... :)

Hi, we thought you became an ascended master on the himalayas.

Shucks, folks. I'm speechless. :p Thank you all.

No, not an ascended Himalayan master... I've come to the conclusion that at least for now I'd be one with whom it takes a greater amount of time than some, regrettably. :-/ I had...shall we say...a spot of bother. I intend to make a thread about it.

It's quite opportune that I want to make that thread seeing as more people are arriving here. Maybe they can consider it a cautionary tale, although perhaps not quite in the traditional cautionary tale storytelling manner - I like to put my own twist on things!

Welcome back! You're just in time for the upcoming Lunar Eclipse!
zolaluckystar said:
Ooooh, Fancy!!!

I was missing you ;)

Do you know, just yesterday I was thinking about making a post called:
Where is Fancy Mancy?
No shit, really!
And here you are!
:D
Speaking of which, I'm thinking about making a post called "Where is HP Mageson". He hasn't posted for several weeks and the forums don't feel the same without the Slothz lord.

Aww, thank youse, and yes, back where I belong - here.

It's nice to know someone likes my sarcasm, lol.

I like to see that the coincidences are still happening! I have had a few specific ones recently, myself.

Maybe it is Magey who has become an ascended Himalayan master. His last post, which non-Staff can see, was on the 30th of December, but the account is still active.

FancyMancy said:

I like to see that the coincidences are still happening! I have had a few specific ones recently, myself.

Maybe it is Magey who has become an ascended Himalayan master. His last post, which non-Staff can see, was on the 30th of December, but the account is still active.
Lol yes he probabily became one, he adopted a sloth pet and went with him hand to hand on top of the himalaya, doing yoga and reading 20 books at a time :p

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol yes he probabily became one, he adopted a sloth pet and went with him hand to hand on top of the himalaya, doing yoga and reading 20 books at a time :p
Yeah, it's no wonder leonard nimoy died - all he could do it Colon-ar - oops, I meant Kolinahr - reading and listening to only a couple of different quick-paced quiz things at a computer terminal and answering them on two different screens simultaneously. :eyeroll: Master Slothz knows what is what!

FancyMancy said:
Only the Gods know what epic surprises he has planned next. :)

Aquarius said:
They say that the Billy Idol jams can be heard throughout the entire mountain range, and Hitler ice cream is now a top selling commodity in Tibet. ;)

Scion of Atlantis said:
FancyMancy said:
I put a bet on with odds of 3:1 that it will be Superslothz - a flying, jew-fighting hero with a yellow cape and red briefs worn on the outside.

Scion of Atlantis said:
FancyMancy said:

Aquarius said:
They say that the Billy Idol jams can be heard throughout the entire mountain range, and Hitler ice cream is now a top selling commodity in Tibet. ;)
lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back