the true aryan race

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

lucifer666

the true aryan race

Postby lucifer666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 pm

I want to get something clear,I have browsed about the Aryan race and found that they originated from Indo-iran,and that they were not a race but a lebel giving to themselves as a noble class,depiction on the Aryan people have also been seen in the Indian walls,so through this years I don't know how it was shifted to the white race and not the Indians.can someone work me through this pls,I get that Hitler thought of the Nordic race as Aryan because they were noble but didn't the original Aryan come from indian vedic system.I mean from my research not trying to declassify the believe but the Iran(Aryan) Indians are the true aryans...correct me if It seems wrong.I have tried to link it to the Nordic race but do not see any link.

HP Mageson666

Re: the true aryan race

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:32 am

Aryan is a racial term for the White Race, Evola stated this as well in his book "Doctrine of the Awakening'. That is why where ever the White Race went they called themselves Aryans and where they built their civilization after the name Aryan. Ireland was Ari land, Persian was The Empire of the Aryans, Egypt was Arie the Sumerian's called themselves the Ari. Sum...Arie. Ancient India as called Arya Bhrata.

The ancient White Race lived in a once global Empire that went from the America's to India. The heart land of the Aryans was the Pamir region from Northern India to western China and Persia. The brown skinned races in the lower southern region stated they got their Hindu culture from Aryan Rishi's such as Agastya who is still shown as a White European man in their ancient art. He came down from the North and brought them civilization. The Asian races stated they got their culture from tall White Aryan beings. There never was a military conquest of the brown skinned races they adopted Santana Dharma by free choice and were civilized by the ancient Gods and Aryans.

There is this cucklord opinion being spread around by kikes and race mixers and goofy egalitarians who can't allow Whites to have any of our own culture or historical identity as a Race. That some how Aryan is not a racial term because.........Um........ Well......

By this line you can be a black African and learn to speak Japanese and this makes you Japanese now. This is liberal egalitarian civic pseudo nationalism applied to history. Its insulting and anti-White and designed to contribute to the White genocide narrative.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Aryans are those who practice spirituality like Yoga and it is only those who practice spirituality but it is not a racial term I believe the Nazi's called ancient Asian civilizations Aryan like the Japanese or Tibetans. Many people will never be a part of an Aryan civilization because they will never find Satanism or be a part of the relatively small group of Aryans like there were in Nazi Germany. This is my prediction for the future. This is why Hitler talked of lower human material in his book Mein Kampf - some people are destined to be in the category of destroyers and others in the category of creators and civilizers as he said.

The future will most likely look like the old ancient kingdoms but more populous and more advanced technologically.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:54 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Aryans are those who practice spirituality like Yoga and it is only those who practice spirituality but it is not a racial term I believe the Nazi's called ancient Asian civilizations Aryan like the Japanese or Tibetans. Many people will never be a part of an Aryan civilization because they will never find Satanism or be a part of the relatively small group of Aryans like there were in Nazi Germany. This is my prediction for the future. This is why Hitler talked of lower human material in his book Mein Kampf - some people are destined to be in the category of destroyers and others in the category of creators and civilizers as he said.

The future will most likely look like the old ancient kingdoms but more populous and more advanced technologically.

You should read what HP Mageson has answered before you, which allows me to save some of my fingers' stamina. Something else I meant to say is that, before becoming more advanced technologically compared to the old kingdoms, we should actually get back to their very high level. We are very much behind compared to ancient Satanic kingdoms like Egypt, to name the easiest example.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:23 pm

thanks got the answer I was looking for, but then again I do not really know which race the Indians belong to....brown or white :?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:06 am

India is a mix of Black, White and Asian races. There are also regions of Whites and Blacks who are racially still that living there as well. Yogananda wrote about this and others have commented the same.

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:36 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:India is a mix of Black, White and Asian races. There are also regions of Whites and Blacks who are racially still that living there as well. Yogananda wrote about this and others have commented the same.

I think Stormblood told me about a week ago that the real Atlanteans were in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Would this have been how the African people managed to settle partly in India (and Australia)? Or would they have just migrated through Egypt from the Nubian region-that conclusion however seems very far fetched considering the characteristics of the blacks, much like their "we are the real jeboo's" claims.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠