Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I Apologize fully and completely

EternalLife666

I Lion, apologize fully and completely for all I said and done to the other members, for my arrogance and dishonest toward other and the clearlgy

For saying I were raped and slanderenly the clergy

I hope you can forgive me for all I said and done

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

An apology wouldn't mend any feud with me regarding your own stupidity and I doubt it will suffice for many others here either. Grow up, do your research and know that there are some of us here with far more experience and knowledge than you, of which you shouldn't be preaching to about facts that need only common sense.

We're here to advance on Satan's behalf - not have a pissing contest.

EternalLife666 said:
I Lion, apologize fully and completely for all I said and done to the other members, for my arrogance and dishonest toward other and the clearlgy

For saying I were raped and slanderenly the clergy

I hope you can forgive me for all I said and done

I don't think you are really that sorry. But was anybody really that offended? There's always a few ways of looking at it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Can someone explain, if worthwhile of time, what is this about?
Looking through his posts, it appears he threw a little fit in the thread of the "Your Free Will" sermon back in May, where basically ragequit JoS temporarily since he didn't like to hear that drugs weren't doing him any good in this spiritual path.

Hopefully he's manned up by now and got the message being sent to him in that sermon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just a petty 'higher than thou' member with a superiority complex regarding 'knowledge'. Trying to preach to us what is wrong with every little nit-picky thing we do regarding the whole, what seems to be, 3 sermons he read.

He doesn't realize that some of us have been at this for years with research, experience and knowledge and is preaching every little '1 millimeter off the beaten path' thing we do like some kind of sin against the commandments of Satan. Typical xtian mindset of it-says-this-in-the-book-so-don't-do-that-or-you'll-be-cast-into-an-eternal-pit-of-fire garbage.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The most I can seem to find out is EternalLife got snippy with others on the forums and it resulted in heated arguments that they feel remorse for. I'm not really finding any instances of them outright slandering clergy or lies about rape but I may simply have not looked hard enough.

To EternalLife, if my feeling on the overall situation is correct, then you may be experiencing some manner of enemy attack that has you acting out and with hostility. I've seen members theorize that this could be the cause of other rather heated arguments between, honestly, particularly advanced and knowledgeable Satanists.

Whatever the case really is, I can relate to feeling remorseful and sheepish because one's behavior is not up to standard, and Ghost in the Machine is right in telling you to focus on research and advancement. Action is the best course for repairing past errors and you can redefine yourself by your "now" rather than your "was". Good luck with whatever endeavors you take up in pursuing that.

Actually you should really make it up to those you've wronged but I don't think you intend to do so because you are like a golem.

I am a novice (2 years occult studies, 5 months satanic studies) so my opinion may fall off more experienced ears.

I believe father Enki wants unity amongst us as we are outnumbered and he understands the pain of being a lone satanist in a Christian society. I believe all are worthy of forgiveness in the name of unity.

However, father Enki also says to not allow ourselves to be abused, thus justice must be delivered. If you are truly remorseful you will show through action and intent.

When I first began Satanism I was tested early on by father Enki, I was terrified and my dumbass immediately turned back to my family's religion. I prayed to Michael, my catholic friend suggested it.

I have apologized and accept all consequence of these actions. I then took a vow that if i break, I face punishment for thousands of years, self imposed, or delivered by father Enki if he wills it. I KNOW the consequence of a satanic vow, so I know that by creating a consequence I show my willingness and devotion to right my wrong.

Father Enki did not abandon me, nor will he abandon you.

My point being, as Satanists, we do not want your words. The people you have wronged want action, to show your remorse and guilt, and that is only if they choose to accept it.

True remorse is not so people will like you again, but so you may forgive yourself.

Thats my opinion and if i am mislead, I appreciate more knowledgable members to instruct and guide me :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back