Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism: Communicating With The Gods

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The situation is in regards to psychic communication, it is nothing to be taken lightly, but also, at the same time, nothing that you shouldn't be experimenting with, so you can get it better. Practice makes perfect, and experience cannot be rushed.

Communication comes with a lot of spiritual development, but also, very deep inner cleansing. Any form of divination is affected by the person doing it, and to move past this barrier of one's personal mind, it can take, in some cases, even decades. The more advanced and clearer the 'lines' , the clearer will be the water flowing through them.

This is also why many of the people who say they 'speak with the Gods', in actual reality, have nothing extremely 'godly' to say, but just re-affirming of their own personal needs and conditions. This is a huge reality in many people who write literal volumes of profane and low-ass communication with the so called "Gods", only disrespecting them, which is typical of Wiccan creeds and many other fools.

These baboons also haven't noticed that in reality, they know nothing "godly". Can they base their whole existence on foolish candle spells? When was the last time they had any success with something that was life and death of a matter? And instead of seeing they are on the wrong path, they only profane the path to the Gods further, and they also, promote this disgusting route for others to follow, only re-creating further disappointment, and further lying, as if trying to recruit others in the lies, hoping this will help out the situation.

And let me tell you what happens: Everything gets shittier and shittier, until people in the end are drowning in evil disappointment. And how did this begin? From a couple of fools who had no idea and no experience of what they were talking about in regards to serious matters.

What to you may be a 'joke', and when you say "Satan told me to paint my nails red", to another person in need of communication is "I am filing for bankruptcy, and I need a honest answer". So because your own life is a joke, you cannot give everyone else the rules and basis of said communication, as if the same was in the life of others, because then you will be a deceiver and you will be liable to explain why you bullshit people. Wiccans and similar creeds who troll each other do this frequently, as such, everything is perceived as joke in the end.

The truth is that yes, the Gods and Satan, they *will* communicate with you, and you should also leave it on THEM, to decide the means of said communication. This can be far from verbal communication, visions and dreams, extreme material events, and will be suited to your own way of getting to understand things, which can take a very long amount of time to finally conceive for you a message. The signs can be extremely subtle, and you will see them as they go, and they will be recognized by you.

Eventually, as time goes, you will also see that many of these signs but depending on the level of development, reception will differ, same as the clearness of these signs. This happens because everything happens through our mind, and your mind, unavoidably affects the process for better or for worse. With experience, this can be nullified completely, or exist to a minor extent.

The clearing of the mind, is very similar to the clearing of the soul, so one should be aware here, and not go into the hole and bury themselves inside.

Many times I see quite a few people, going between the two extremes. One is the people who are fully deceived and they believe literally "Satan" and the Gods are basically nothing else than their own disneyland, and they shape them in accordance to their own needs, because in reality, there is no communication.

One woman wrote about how she had coffee on the coffee shop with Asmodeus for many hours daily. Because of course, she is extremely important (we are dumb we cannot understand why), and so are all her woes, so that God Himself has to sit on the table and drink cappuccino latte with her. This is mental illness, and this has nothing to do with actual spiritual communication. At best, this is profanity that MAY or may NOT later be turned into actual spiritual communication.

The other extreme is people who never communicate with the Gods, even through divinatory means, like they don't even try. This is also wrong to an extent, but if this tendency is coupled with a self-responsibility, it's way better than the above which is the straight route to anything wrong. And these people in general look after themselves, trying to solve problems on their own. This is indeed millions of times better than the first situation, but one must also not go too far as to literally relinquish Satan's guidance all together.

For one, for the Gods to show you something, you have to have a few leads in your own mind. If you ask for the solution to your financial woes, and you do not have the most basic knowledge on how to spend, you may go through a very lengthy wave of knowledge and information coming (Both good and bad - because the mind can pervert) which you will have to disseminate these. This can take a long time too.

The best way to go if you want communication, is to rather try to advance in general, and by advancing, you will be default have your ability to communicate cleared up progressively. This can take a very big amount of time, or less, if people have advanced considerably before.

Another situation is where people literally try to RUSH everything, losing sight of the fact, we exist now, and we will exist for a very long time. In other words, there is no point to rush like a madman to deceive yourself (And even worse, others) and pretend about it. Patience and determination here, is probably, once more, the most important quality you can have.

It has been frequently said by some members, to just "Try to communicate regardless", especially to very new people. Now imagine what it means to someone to try to run with a strained ankle, this is what can possibly happen. One will be only confronted with pain. Well, if you do that, and you do this daily, and you deceive yourself daily, the logical conclusion is only you will think of everything as bullshit.

If you however have patience and you advance, you also stand the chance to gradually clear up your messages, and learn how to communicate better, something that comes as a result from meditating as a default. This is because you understand the Gods by your heart. The clearer your heart, the clearer you will understand. Then different levels of communications can ensue.

This is why also one must not profane the time of the Gods, and just call them for YOLO reasons or to ask what color is the best color to paint one's nail, or if they should drink Starbucks or just regular coffee. The Gods have infinite consciousness to listen to us, and yes, they do listen, so one must not play shitty music in their ears, it's better that way for both parties.

Some also make up strange theories about how the Gods are going to oblige or why they should, and look after you as if you were an idiot. You are not an idiot. There is an endless amount of information that can be answered by the search function of the forum, for instance. You do not need the Gods to come to you to answer you straight up here, as this matter is ALREADY answered by their collective work, so to say.

This mindset of obliging and even extorting the Gods to answer someone, never works, and is straight out of the kosher bible that forces the Gods to oblige, which is a non reality, that of course, young 'summoners', even those of the enemy, get confronted with. Foolish jews have died as a result of their own BS fables, and by pretending their hand reaches further than it did, which is as far as their stinky ass. This was taken over by some likewise idiots who follow their 'occultism', and who, after following jewish cultural excrement, drowned in it.

For example, they believe some Demon is going to show up, buy their soul for 10 bucks, and whatever else. But when Gods do not show up, or nothing happens, they are dumbfounded, because they have been 'promised' it would go in a specific way, and it did not. Even worse, the more they harass them and attack them, if they reply back at them, this turns fatal, and they can be destroyed.

Another thing many people do is also, since this also deals with "Communication", pay too much attention to the enemy. By too much attention, this is kind of normal. The enemy has more free time on their hands, as they are slaves. A grey has nothing better to do but sit around and try to harass a new Satanist's meditation, but this doesn't mean you have to waste your time on it likewise. Turning the enemy off is also something one must learn, same as tuning out the enemy's negative transmissions, which is important to your development.

Imagine this very simply. If I want to give you a phone call, you need to have a phone, don't you? Well, if you do not have a phone (Spiritual sense) I cannot give you a phonecall. This doesn't mean I cannot give you a phonecall. But since I know you do not have one available, I can send a letter to you.

When you fix your telephone, I can call you. If one is extremely rigid and they sit only on top of the telephone and try to FORCE me to give you a phonecall, I will not be able to reach you. I may send you letters, and you may never receive them, as you may not be open to receiving these letters, and you're being too rigid. If you telephone line is bad, you may hear the voice jumbled, and if you have no idea about how the telephone works, you may think of wrong reasons as to why we cannot speak, such as that I am purposefully jumbling my voice.

With the above being stated, communication comes in levels, and forms. When you are a very new Satanist, you must find your way around and when you are new they will look out for you and guide you on a very consistent way, but as to the how of it, one can leave it to the experts, the Gods. They will kind of show you around, in their own way.

The soul is like a telephone line you can fix, and this can take a very long time, but this doesn't mean the Gods cannot reach you. So just be open and embark into a new world as if it were a new world, and respect this fact.

If you are a new Satanist, know for a fact, the Gods are looking out for you, and guiding you. Immediately when one dedicates, a Demon is assigned to guide them and help them instantly, if said person was not a Satanist in a past life, which means they already can have a Guardian Demon even before this time.

When one just dedicates, the beginning is like entering a new world, and there can be endless confusion and even chaos in some cases. This is why here we have a community to help. But you are supported by them. The clearness of your perception on this will come with time, as your mind clears up.

For example, one has a question. They go in the forum, and someone else has asked this and has received an answer. This right here, is an answer, and one has received appropriate guidance on the subject.

Depending on the nature of your own mind, this can take a while, even many years, to reach a point of clearer direct, verbal visual communication, and this is because, the mind itself is conditioned in a particular way, the soul may need work, and also, outer issues such as the enemy or even astrological events. These can put some strain on communication, or help it likewise. So it's better to not expect communication in an extremely limited or rigid way as explained above.

As such, you may also find you have better talent, or even no talent, for a specific way of divination. It's important to know your craft. This is because we all have our own soul, and some divinatory tools can resonate better with some people.

The biggest 'proof' of the existence of the Gods, is not really the actual communication with them, as many would be led to believe, but the fact you can advance with the means they provide. When one meditates seriously, they will understand what I mean here. The proof here is you are slowly made spiritually self reliant, which is the best thing the Gods can do to you, in contrast to baby sitting.

Now in particular to how you will make yourself more open to their communication, think of yourself as a person in the army, and not an entitled stupid baby in the baby crib. If one is a good Satanist and he attracts the attention of the Gods based on their actions and heart, they are sure to take notice. If one is an inner bullshitter, they may also notice that too, so one may have to do some repair. The surest way to attract their providence is to also align yourself with it, and simply advance steadily, and treat the matter seriously. Then likewise you will also be taken seriously. Simply advancing benefits you, but also, because this is what they want, also shows you are actually interested to learn.

Likewise in a class, the student that studies, and attracts attention, gains the attention of the teacher. The student that is indifferent, never shows up, and even spits on the face of the teacher, cannot hope to get a hearing, even if good teachers normally love students generally.

One last thing I want to be clear with, is that to hold a relation with Satan, except advancing, doing warfare, and such, you can of course 'pray', but in the sense of telepathic communication. There is nothing bad in this. You can also read to them, write to them, and you can do frequent thanksgiving rituals to them. The reason here, is one should keep a feeling of the energy, and keep in mind that the Gods exist, because they do.

Especially when you are new, you can be doing this, to get a strong feeling of Satan's energy, a grasp of it. Eventually you will see that full blown rituals may or may not later be that necessary. If you do not have space, go for your astral temple, and do them here. The mind takes time to open up, but you must always have FILTERING and REASONING about what you are doing.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

When I had first dedicated, I could not readily see the signs around me. I was so tuned in, expecting a voice to answer me directly. It's taken me many years to notice the signs and understand what is around me already. I'm usually more open within my dream space, or even deep trances. Sometimes certain numbers, symbols, or even phrases will repeatedly pop up in my daily life that hold the answer or direction to which I was needing. One of my favorite examples of communication came during a time I was reading about Norse mythology. I was full of self doubt and had asked for a sign that the Gods were with me. That day, I encountered two ravens. Which was odd considering they are very rare in my area and it had just stormed. But when I saw them, I was overcome with a feeling of purpose and belonging.

The Gods don't always answer us in the forms we expect. But they are always there.

Great sermon - essentially a communicative response from the Gods which I had also been looking for these past few days. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN

When I opened the forum and saw this sermon on the top, I skipped a beat. My eyes glazed. This cannot be a coincidence. Yesterday night I'd summoned Lady Vapula for a very specific purpose and I felt a very unique energy. I offered her energy in the form of a ball which I vibrated SATANAS*108 into. Yesterday night I had a dream. And in that dream I saw a small European girl with long hair. I was dreaming lucidly in between so I was at times becoming aware of everything and myself inside the dream. The girl asked me to do something and I did it. She said something, "kiara". Which I didn't know what it meant and as I googled it and i found two meanings
1)http://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/girl/kiara
The " Black Haired one" . Lady Vapula is said to have long black hair.
2)https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiara_(given_name)
Hindi name Kiara meaning "god's precious gift" or a Korean meaning "First ray of sun"(Morning Light)/Morning Star ?

I think this is a sure sign. As I've never seen that young girl before in my life. She had long black hair too. However she was European white and didn't have a tan. Lady Vapula is said to have Black skin/tan white skin ?

What do you think HP HC ?

This sermon has Driven the Point Home.when one Advances themselves,it's for their own goodness and still,The Gods takes note of you when you advance,and they work with you.
And another point,when you are SS,Lyin to yourself is the worst you can do,which would lead to lie to other people.
Anyhu,a nice sermon.

I have a question, if I were to do a thanksgiving ritual and offer a plate of food (like ranging from home made cookies (made by me for example) to any sort of cooked meat or dish) would it be acceptable or is that not necessary and it shouldn't be like that at ANY thanksgiving ritual?

Thank you for the wonderful sermon HP! I very much enjoyed reading it. :D :mrgreen: :) :3 ^o^

When I try to talk to the Gods, things and ideas just "come together" to form the message they intend me to receive. It's almost "trippy", like, for instance I could ask "Satan, what is the best course of action to take in my life?" and all of a sudden a coworker will say "Haha this is funny my receipt says my order came to $6.66! Anyways, heading to University Street, see you all later." Very obvious sometimes.

It is very hard to doubt in the existence of the Gods after knowing a Satanist let alone feeling the Gods for yourself. They just help and help and help this world to be the best it is and if you decide to sing along to their merry song they welcome you with open arms. It is pretty sad that some people are so oblivious that they would try to use abuse the Gods themselves. Sad for our Gods, because I can't imagine how hurtful it could be to them.

Hail Satan

One thing that has helped me plenty is knowing a second language. Often times the subconscious and expectations can interfere with communication, but these will almost always be in your primary language. A strong heart chakra I believe helps with discernment considering you can have a powerful 6th and 7th chakra for psychic ability, but much like the mentally diseased/psychically gifted who have the volume turned up loud, and the "static" turned up just as much which can distort a message. To make my point clearer; telepathic communication is like radio stations transmitting and receiving signals. you can turn up the knob for volume, but if you are in between stations you cant really hear any music, just static.

Telepathic communication with Satanists: don't ever forget the enemy can hear you and *will* interfere. They have their psychics as well and many of them have been training since they were young. I've had issues where this has effected me personally and caused me problems with other Satanists. They were trolled by the enemy they blamed me and then later on found out they were wrong. They felt horrible for what they said about me and felt the need to apologize. They know your fears and weak points and will use them against you. The enemy is entirely at fault for this and no one should be ashamed or embarrassed. Always double check with the gods if it is something serious that can cause problems.

The main mistake I have made for a long time was to think that in order to communicate with the gods I had to be listening to them and seeing them clearly and so I often overlooked the answers they gave me in a more subtle way.

Happy New Year HP

Thank you very, very much for this Sermon ... it hits the spot.

HAIL SATAN

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I have a question, if I were to do a thanksgiving ritual and offer a plate of food (like ranging from home made cookies (made by me for example) to any sort of cooked meat or dish) would it be acceptable or is that not necessary and it shouldn't be like that at ANY thanksgiving ritual?

Thank you for the wonderful sermon HP! I very much enjoyed reading it. :D :mrgreen: :) :3 ^o^
Hi there this question is prob directed at Hp but the best thing one can offer is energy I think the food or cookies etc is pretty much useless thing to offer them do Mayb 2 rounds of satanas and then vibrate surya or raum into a ball of energy Infront of u and then offer it to Satan this is extremely helpful and empowering as here u make a connection with Satan u will know it's well received

FlamingRedRose666 said:

I understand the gesture, and you can do it, as sort of a formality and to show generosity.

However, these gestures are figurative, and they are not a necessity.

You can personalize rituals as they feel better for you.

Jack said:
When I opened the forum and saw this sermon on the top, I skipped a beat. My eyes glazed. This cannot be a coincidence. Yesterday night I'd summoned Lady Vapula for a very specific purpose and I felt a very unique energy. I offered her energy in the form of a ball which I vibrated SATANAS*108 into. Yesterday night I had a dream. And in that dream I saw a small European girl with long hair. I was dreaming lucidly in between so I was at times becoming aware of everything and myself inside the dream. The girl asked me to do something and I did it. She said something, "kiara". Which I didn't know what it meant and as I googled it and i found two meanings
Hindi name Kiara meaning "god's precious gift" or a Korean meaning "First ray of sun"(Morning Light)/Morning Star ?

I think this is a sure sign. As I've never seen that young girl before in my life. She had long black hair too. However she was European white and didn't have a tan. Lady Vapula is said to have Black skin/tan white skin ?

Doesn't look like directly related, but it could be. You need to train and progress here. You also say you felt her energy, which is on it's own good and shows she was there.

Black and Tan is a huge difference as for Goddess Vapula.

Nice sermon, does anyone know *why* the Gods and spirits like incense? Or are they just another useless prop?

Darksage666 said:
Nice sermon, does anyone know *why* the Gods and spirits like incense? Or are they just another useless prop?

Because of the vibration of it. This is why incense is always good to have when you want to do a ritual. Not a necessity, but it's great of an addon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darksage666 said:

Because of the vibration of it. This is why incense is always good to have when you want to do a ritual. Not a necessity, but it's great of an addon.
So this is why it can even affect our mood? I always feel better with a good incense and more relaxed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darksage666 said:

If I may ask, what incense would be considered good incense to use by the way?

I use Hem, and Shoyeido incense. Tried generic incense from stores like Walmart and it makes me feel terrible

Darksage666 said:

I use wild crafted raw dry sap 'white' and 'black' (Copal Blanco / Negro - Central Mexican Bursera) to clear the space for ritual. It works for me. For what its worth, I always feel good about using it and I seek it out from legit sources when I can.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darksage666 said:

So this is why it can even affect our mood? I always feel better with a good incense and more relaxed.

Because fragrance and cleanliness is important for us. Good incense is also setting the mood for rituals, this goes back to ancient times. Beautiful smells and the sensation of smell sets a great mood, depending on the people. Incense is essentially aromatic herbs, plants etc.

Some are more or less affected, but nobody likes hobo unwashed smells, and everyone likes a beautiful smell or fragrance.

I have a question relating to the new "identity" and self we adopt when we fully dedicate ourselves on this path. (which I feel should be spoken of more)

When we do this, and spend many years consulting those little moments where pain and vice were instilled in us in younger times- destroying them and rehashing our brighter and truer self, is it easy to forget your story? To forget where you came from? I personally see it as beneficial to remember our pasts, in terms of intelligence and science, and also in terms of art and the development of culture, playing with those old values and ideas etc.

I feel it would be so easy when developing spiritually to "run away" and flee from ones history so frantically that you actually forget the importance and usefulness of these woes.
The beauty of this path is so so glorious in comparison to what we have had to put up with for so long, in becoming fanatically devoted to it- how do you manage to remember who you were?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Because fragrance and cleanliness is important for us. Good incense is also setting the mood for rituals, this goes back to ancient times. Beautiful smells and the sensation of smell sets a great mood, depending on the people. Incense is essentially aromatic herbs, plants etc.

Some are more or less affected, but nobody likes hobo unwashed smells, and everyone likes a beautiful smell or fragrance.

Can never go wrong with lavender on my end.

Would it be possible that certain scents assist with specific workings? I know music and other related ilk affect brainwaves and even warrant minor responses from our chakras surrounding the pineal gland, at least for me; but does this have to do with the audible tone or is it a more broad spectrum of the aspect of 'creativity'. I'm just curious about the idea of specific scented candles for specific meditations and if such a concept exists since different scents can illicit different memories/emotions/responses from us which may or may not affect our chakras in some way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm not sure if this is directly related. I bring it up because of the talk about incense and fragrances reminding me of this. It is said that the body is mostly composed of water. I've seen some videos on youtube before showing patterns in water resulting from sound. I assume this might have some relation to rune vibration, as well as rtrs. The reverse vibration of the hebrew letters cleansing the body and soul of the spiritual curses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F95Oowfg4pA

Astralnaut said:
...To make my point clearer; telepathic communication is like radio stations transmitting and receiving signals. you can turn up the knob for volume, but if you are in between stations you cant really hear any music, just static.

....I've had issues where this has effected me personally and caused me problems with other Satanists. They were trolled by the enemy they blamed me and then later on found out they were wrong. They felt horrible for what they said about me and felt the need to apologize.

That is a cool analogy.

I've had that happen to me too, they didn't apologize but shit happens. They seemed to think I was cursing them or something too maybe. Pretty sure everyone will have that happen to them at least once and do it to another at least once. Easy to brush off all things considered

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Doesn't look like directly related, but it could be. You need to train and progress here. You also say you felt her energy, which is on it's own good and shows she was there.

Well the little girl wasn't tan nor black. She was a purely white European girl with long black (hair).

Telepathic communication can be tricky. For one, our minds can tell us things, especially if we feel strongly, and we may mistakenly believe these messages to come from the Gods.

In addition, as many of you already know, there can be imposter spirits, like what can occur when using a Ouija board.

I do know legitimate communications from our Gods can come through to us from ideas and gut feelings. Always listen to your intuition (gut feelings) first and foremost. Verbal communications are not always reliable.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

13th_Wolf said:
I have a question relating to the new "identity" and self we adopt when we fully dedicate ourselves on this path. (which I feel should be spoken of more)

When we do this, and spend many years consulting those little moments where pain and vice were instilled in us in younger times- destroying them and rehashing our brighter and truer self, is it easy to forget your story? To forget where you came from? I personally see it as beneficial to remember our pasts, in terms of intelligence and science, and also in terms of art and the development of culture, playing with those old values and ideas etc.

I feel it would be so easy when developing spiritually to "run away" and flee from ones history so frantically that you actually forget the importance and usefulness of these woes.
The beauty of this path is so so glorious in comparison to what we have had to put up with for so long, in becoming fanatically devoted to it- how do you manage to remember who you were?

You indeed do not forget anything, but how you relate to your past changes, in that you look at it with more and more wisdom.

One goes through transformation process. This path is transforming and elevating.

The more one grows closer to the Gods, the more they have to leave other things, in particular, negative and useless to someone's advancing progress, behind.

Many people try to normalize this as this is some sort of simple thing that every person can do, and that is true, if anyone chooses, they can advance. But that's the only democratized part of Satanism. The rest is up to the individual, the determination, and uplifting one's self by consistent advancement and overcoming into an elite creature.

Satanism as a path of the elite of determination, and this is why it's the ultimately most rewarding and luminous path.

You always remember who you were, and your awareness on it grows too, which can make you better able to both advance, and help others, and help yourself too.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Well the little girl wasn't tan nor black. She was a purely white European girl with long black (hair).

You do not have a clear connecting line between your dream and your event, so you will have to dig deeper, and find your own meaning for your own personal event, in the sense, see what this could mean for you.

If one is to say this was Vapula, just for the sake of conversation, you need to look deeper, as to why you saw her as a kid for example, when the case is clear that she is not. Your mind factors in here as well.

As stated in the post, each person's individual mind, affects everything. You can try re-contacting, and trying to see how you can relate and form a line of communication with her, so to say.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You do not have a clear connecting line between your dream and your event, so you will have to dig deeper, and find your own meaning for your own personal event, in the sense, see what this could mean for you.

If one is to say this was Vapula, just for the sake of conversation, you need to look deeper, as to why you saw her as a kid for example, when the case is clear that she is not. Your mind factors in here as well.

As stated in the post, each person's individual mind, affects everything. You can try re-contacting, and trying to see how you can relate and form a line of communication with her, so to say.
Understood, thanks for the reply

Godmode said:
Astralnaut said:
...To make my point clearer; telepathic communication is like radio stations transmitting and receiving signals. you can turn up the knob for volume, but if you are in between stations you cant really hear any music, just static.

....I've had issues where this has effected me personally and caused me problems with other Satanists. They were trolled by the enemy they blamed me and then later on found out they were wrong. They felt horrible for what they said about me and felt the need to apologize.

That is a cool analogy.

I've had that happen to me too, they didn't apologize but shit happens. They seemed to think I was cursing them or something too maybe. Pretty sure everyone will have that happen to them at least once and do it to another at least once. Easy to brush off all things considered

Some people whine and dislike when I come with some hard facts of life in the forums. It messes up a non existent utopia, as you can see.

But if everyone in the first place took these matters more seriously, many of these perils would have been avoided.

Seriously does not mean to not attempt communication, it means to take it seriously.

There are people who will get pissed when realism is presented on these subjects, or when the reality of them is analyzed, and they feel you ruined their 'utopia'. The 'utopia' that mainly consists of a lot of ignorance, and endless deception. But unless this utopia goes, then a better condition cannot rise out of it.

The gods do give clear signs, just as I was highly dismayed with HP HoodedCobra post on Israel/America's relationship, he followed up with another post that steeled my determination to be just as great as General Washington.

One thing i feel worth mentioning is a lot of times in my experience the Gods never communicated with me for a very long period many times for me i would telepathically hear just a single word or phrase and that would connect A LOT of dots!

Also i do feel that their power makes it so that(in my own personal experience), that a brief telepathic message stays in ones mind and sort of "echoes", where it would seem like they are still talking to me but really its an echoeing effect that keeps the message going and more dots get connected as a result. Just my two cents. GREAT SERMON!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I understand the gesture, and you can do it, as sort of a formality and to show generosity.

However, these gestures are figurative, and they are not a necessity.

You can personalize rituals as they feel better for you.

Alright, thank you.

I just thought to do this because in a TV series my mom watches (Indian series) they 'worship' (mostly pray and leave gifts to her) the name of the Goddess is Lakshmi :) If I remember correctly, Lakshmi is another name of Mother Lilith :3 :)

So I thought doing this (the gift giving, in my stance my baked goods) would be a good thing to do.

I'll probably do it when I can have my own altar to communicate with the True Gods, but that'll have to wait.

Anyways, thank you HP!!

here are some words from Franz Bardon Intiation into Hermetics that i think could be useful

"It is not advisable to hasten development, because everything needs time. Patience, perseverance and tenacity are fundamental conditions of the development. The pains taken in one’s development will be amply rewarded. Whoever is willing to enter the magic path should regard it as his sacred duty to practice regular exercises. He ought to be kind, generous and tolerant with his fellow men, but relentless and hard with himself. Only such behavior will be followed by success in magic. Refrain from condemning or criticizing and sweep your own doorstep first. Do not permit anyone to look into your sanctuary. The magician will always keep silence with respect to his way, rise and success. This silence grants the highest powers and the more this commandment is obeyed, the more easily accessible these powers will become. Manage it so that you spend as much time as possible in your rise or advance. It is quite unnecessary to waste time with sitting for hours, drinking beer and passing time in trivial company. Time is running away like water, never to return. A certain amount of time ought to be provided for, but it is very necessary to stick to it. Exceptions ought to be allowed for only in quite inevitable cases. Man is subject to habits, and once accustomed to a definite timetable for his exercises, he will feel compelled to do his exercises. In the same way as there is a want for the necessities of life such as eating, drinking and sleeping, it ought to happen in regard to the exercises which must, as it were, become a habit. This is the sole way to attain a sure and full success. There is no prize without diligence."

"Knowledge, daring, volition, silence: these are the four pillars of Solomon’s temple, i.e., the microcosm and the macrocosm upon which the sacred science of magic is built. According to the four elements, they are the fundamental qualities which must be inherent in each magician if he aspires to the highest perfection in science.

Everyone can acquire magic knowledge by diligence and assiduity, and mastery of the laws will lead him, step by step, to the supreme wisdom.

Volition is the aspect of willpower that can be obtained by toughness, patience and perseverance in the holy science, and chiefly in its practical use. He who does not intend to satisfy his sheer curiosity only, but is in earnest willing to enter the path leading to the loftiest heights of wisdom, must possess an unshakeable will.

Daring: he who is not afraid of sacrifices nor hindrances, indifferent to other people’s opinions, who keeps his objective firmly in his mind, no matter whether he meet with success or with failure, will disclose the mystery.

Silence: The braggart who is talking big and exhibiting his wisdom will never be a genuine magician. The true magician will never make himself conspicuous with his authority; on the contrary, he will do anything not to give himself away. Silence is power. The more reticent he is about his knowledge and experience, without segregating himself from other people, the more he will be awarded by the Supreme Source."

Ciao a tutti !....io sono Muadibe ...piacere ...ero un profano e non credevo .....ma ho una mente molto aperta ....ho scoperto per caso le meditazioni itajos ed ho attratto il fuoco dopo essere sceso in trance .....appena ho notato che il calore si propagava dalle mani ....raggiungeva braccia poi spalle ed infine mi ha irradiato il petto ....li ho smesso perché stavo bruciando ......il giorno dopo ero esterrefatto dagli effetti tangibili della meditazione ......ora credo !....nei giorni a venire ero dotato di una intelligenza amplificata e avvertivo come un sentore di non essere solo .....in più se un amico veniva a farmi visita lo percepivo ......c’è qualcuno che può inviarmi materiale o dirmi dove leggere per approfondire ?.....non comprendo bene se sono Le frequenze che ho ascoltato o se è l’ Aum che pronuncio facendo vibrare la bocca ......vorrei parlarne con qualcuno che può illuminarmi .....grazie anticipatamente per il tempo che mi dedicherete ....con affetto Muadib

Muadibe said:
Ciao a tutti !....io sono Muadibe ...piacere ...ero un profano e non credevo .....ma ho una mente molto aperta ....ho scoperto per caso le meditazioni itajos ed ho attratto il fuoco dopo essere sceso in trance .....appena ho notato che il calore si propagava dalle mani ....raggiungeva braccia poi spalle ed infine mi ha irradiato il petto ....li ho smesso perché stavo bruciando ......il giorno dopo ero esterrefatto dagli effetti tangibili della meditazione ......ora credo !....nei giorni a venire ero dotato di una intelligenza amplificata e avvertivo come un sentore di non essere solo .....in più se un amico veniva a farmi visita lo percepivo ......c’è qualcuno che può inviarmi materiale o dirmi dove leggere per approfondire ?.....non comprendo bene se sono Le frequenze che ho ascoltato o se è l’ Aum che pronuncio facendo vibrare la bocca ......vorrei parlarne con qualcuno che può illuminarmi .....grazie anticipatamente per il tempo che mi dedicherete ....con affetto Muadib
C’è il forum italiano per fare post in italiano, in questo forum parlano inglese. Comunque per rispondere all tua domanda leggiti tutto itajos.com

Today while hanging with a friend we decided to watch a movie basically at random but it wound up being a movie with a message that I very desperately needed to hear, and I saw as a result of a string of coincidences. hen tonight while I was searching through my bookmarks for something I find this exact sermon. I fully believe that I was intended to see the movie I did today.

The point I'm trying to make, I guess, is that if you just PAY ATTENTION to what is happening around you then the messages that you are "supposed" to hear aren't even remotely subtle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back