Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dr. Watson [Founder of DNA] Denied All Titles Due To "Racist Views"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
It's a well known fact scientists cannot say the Truth anymore. The only thing they can and could ever say is what the system wanted them to say - that is, unless they are jews. Then, they can write 'scientific' research for just about any corrosive, socially destructive, socially flipping, and insane ideas. Destructive ideas are also welcome.

As for the opinion of one of the discoverers of the DNA code, one of the most important findings ever in regards to modern science, their opinion doesn't matter, even if it comes from truth and scientific discoveries. Watson did a crime to just DISCOVER these differences, he didn't even make them. In regards to what the jewish mob thinks in regards to these, this is a video of a leftist invasion in one of his speeches, because he is a 'racist'.

"And if it is a racist, we have to kill it." -The Mob

More drugged out stoned monkeys just going in to attack Watson with one monkey specifically going to beat the scientist up, because it told it that it doesn't have intelligence genes. Wasn't this self evident from before? He was probably around 80 years old at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DouJCVaokXg

Watson simply said the truth of the races of humanity having sizeable DNA differences. But the aim of 'science' any more is not to find any TRUTH, just to re-affirm what the jewish structure of "VALUES" has to say, yes, these crappy unnatural, unrealistic values, which are at war with truth.

This is what typically happens to one of his speeches. The Anti-Fa mixed with the leftist 'egalitarian' crowd, the "Equalists" and the "Everyone is the same and has the same value but I will kill you cause you are inferior to prove it and materialize my point" type of "Altruistic For Humanity" types, are here in this video to beat Watson senseless, as they frequently like to do to people whom are superior to themselves. They are frequently holding bats and poles, and of course, are invading straight into the university. To attack Watson who is around 80 years old at the time of the event.

Now Watson in his 90's and after a whole lifetime of the most crucial contribution to science like Crick, he has to be hunted down by the multi-culti, egalitarian witch hunting mob, like Gallileo.

Do not expect any serious scientific advances with jews as the heads of science. We will be stuck permanently in the Middle Ages with the cultural appropriation and forced assimilation policies of jews. The superior are not even allowed to shine.

" DNA scientist James Watson stripped of honors over views on race "

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/james-watson-scientist-honors-stripped-reprehensible-race-comments

3000.jpg

James Watson has been stripped of several honorary titles over ‘reprehensible’ comments in which he said race and intelligence are connected. Photograph: Jose Mendez/EPA

A New York laboratory has cut its ties with James Watson, the Nobel Prize-winning scientist who helped discover the structure of DNA, over “reprehensible” comments in which he said race and intelligence are connected.

The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory said it was revoking all titles and honors conferred on Watson, 90, who led the lab for many years.

The lab “unequivocally rejects the unsubstantiated and reckless personal opinions Dr James D Watson expressed on the subject of ethnicity and genetics”, its president, Bruce Stillman, and chair of the board of trustees, Marilyn Simons, said in a statement.

“Dr Watson’s statements are reprehensible, unsupported by science, and in no way represent the views of CSHL, its trustees, faculty, staff, or students. The laboratory condemns the misuse of science to justify prejudice.”

With Francis Crick, Rosalind Franklin and Maurice Wilkins, the scientist was one of the researchers who discovered the double helix structure of DNA in 1953.

In 2007, the lab removed him as chancellor after he told the Sunday Times he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really”.

He also said that while he wished the races were equal, “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true.”

Watson apologized at the time but in a recent documentary he said his views have not changed.

“Not at all,” he said in the PBS documentary American Masters: Decoding Watson, the New York Times reported.

“I would like for them to have changed, that there be new knowledge that says that your nurture is much more important than nature. But I haven’t seen any knowledge. And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on IQ tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic.”

The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory said it was revoking Watson’s honorary titles, which include chancellor emeritus, Oliver R Grace professor emeritus, and honorary trustee.

The latest comments “effectively reverse the written apology and retraction Dr Watson made in 2007”, the lab said, adding it appreciated his legacy of scientific discoveries and leadership of the institution but could no longer be associated with him.

“The statements he made in the documentary are completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values, and policies, and require the severing of any remaining vestiges of his involvement,” Simons and Stillman said.

The Times reported that Watson’s family said he was unable to respond, having been in medical care since a car accident in October. The PBS interview was filmed last summer.

• This article was amended on 14 January 2019 because an earlier version said James Watson helped discover DNA. Watson helped discover the structure of DNA. This has been corrected, and the name of Maurice Wilkins, who shared the 1962 Nobel prize with Watson and Crick, has been added. (Franklin died in 1958.)

same thing happened to Nobel winner
kary mullis (discovered pcr- dna amplification technique) after he said hiv dosent exist

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
“The statements he made in the documentary are completely and utterly incompatible with our mission, values, and policies, and require the severing of any remaining vestiges of his involvement,” Simons and Stillman said.

Right...so just fuck Science which ultimately is truth then. Because apperantly a mission with values and policies that are based on personal emotional opinions are so much more reliable.

Also, in the YT video where the monkeys acts like monkeys because they are offended by science which Watson provided them in a simple speech, doesn't that just proves what he stated is true?
They could have disproven him with maturity and intellect I mean...

This is contemptuous.

The Jews needs to go.

BoRn of fire said:
It is what it is Excellent post thank you

If you take this lightly and think that this HUGE thing is NOTHING, then you need a BIG BIG reality check, because this thing is unacceptable!

-------

HP, this literally made my blood boil in absolute anger!!! Man, I want to destroy these universe trashes!!!!! Fucking useless pieces of fucking ugly shit!!!!! :x :x :x

Ol argedco luciftias said:
(((Simons))) (((Stillman))) they don't even try to hide it with the names

Why would they? The goyim sleeps firmly.

When you point out to the obvious, they say “it’s just the coincidence”.

I

FlamingRedRose666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

If you take this lightly and think that this HUGE thing is NOTHING, then you need a BIG BIG reality check, because this thing is unacceptable!

-------

HP, this literally made my blood boil in absolute anger!!! Man, I want to destroy these universe trashes!!!!! Fucking useless pieces of fucking ugly shit!!!!! :x :x :x
what?? Why do u think I'm taking this lightly ?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

-------

My response was directed towards the accuracy of the fact of Dna and intelligence being linked I fully agree with it so don't missunderstand me

Thx HP Hooded Cobra for this post.

Did he publish numbers, how big is the difference? (white/black)

i compare this to a video game mage start with +1 int, warrior + 1 strg. If the mage is lazy the warrior can surpas the mages int value.
But if both are max lvl mage will be have a better int. in a video game everyone except this, but in reality they scream racist. we have no max lvl.

Larissa666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
(((Simons))) (((Stillman))) they don't even try to hide it with the names

Why would they? The goyim sleeps firmly.

When you point out to the obvious, they say “it’s just the coincidence”.

I

A giant coincidence 20 centuries now we are struggling unable to develop any science since Ancient Greece and most of science is just overlapping from back then, and anyone who goes forth to advance in the serious sciences like engineering or biology is witch hunted out of existence.

20 centuries of Abrahamic Coincidences.

Fuchs said:
Thx HP Hooded Cobra for this post.

Did he publish numbers, how big is the difference? (white/black)

i compare this to a video game mage start with +1 int, warrior + 1 strg. If the mage is lazy the warrior can surpas the mages int value.
But if both are max lvl mage will be have a better int. in a video game everyone except this, but in reality they scream racist. we have no max lvl.

When we are to say that Blacks are better in most cases as an average to marathon running or running sports, we do not disagree, we see it.

But when we also see that Whites have higher outputs on some fields, oy vey, we must shut it down.

At least thankfully Waston didn't back down and he kept saying the Truth irregardless of what this cost him. He is a legend anyway.

In a few decades there will be statues for these people, they will be like Galileo in the future.

Darkpagan666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Right...so just fuck Science which ultimately is truth then. Because apperantly a mission with values and policies that are based on personal emotional opinions are so much more reliable.

Also, in the YT video where the monkeys acts like monkeys because they are offended by science which Watson provided them in a simple speech, doesn't that just proves what he stated is true?
They could have disproven him with maturity and intellect I mean...

This is contemptuous.

The jews like to impose kosher "social sciences" such as the observations of commie X as 'factual observation' which is undisputed, like Dr Noel Ignatiev whose 'Scientific' belief is everything White needs to die off the planet. This is a GIVEN and UNDISPUTED.

BUT lo and behold, when it comes to BIOLOGY and other sciences where the facts shout in your face, whether you like it or accept it or not, oy vey, everything is unscientific and 'relative'.

BoRn of fire said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

-------

My response was directed towards the accuracy of the fact of Dna and intelligence being linked I fully agree with it so don't missunderstand me

The person in reply is agreeing with you.

So, a man that put his whole life and existence into advancing DNA research is being called "racist and without sustainable knowledge"...just the ultra low 1 digit IQ person agrees with the Jewish sciences.

I agree with all people here that race is linked to intelligence and development of sciences.

I have many examples, here in Mesoamerica existed different races and everyone had different traits.
Few races were able to create majestic Empires and have developed civilizations. A lot of races were not that "great" at creating sciences but all the ancient races once existed here in Mesoamerica UNDERSTOOD the racial reality and how important it was to keep racia purity in order for the same races to develop themselves and further a civilization according to their own limits.

Here existed the Aztecs and Mayans and they were the superior ones in Mesoamerica, the Aztecs and Mayans understood other races could not be so advanced like them and to race mix with other races would be the end of advanced Empires, the advanced races genes but also to damage the natural cycle.

Aztecs and Mayans Empires I would say that they were as great(in their own way) as the Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese and Japanese Empires. At the same time, here existed less advanced civilizations and they had a simple lifestyle not because they were "dumb" or "inferior" but this shows they did not have the tendency to sustain majestic Empires such as Aztecs and Mayans(many Tribes in my country still have a simple lifestyle and nothing bad about it)

Cacique Satanás said:
I agree with all people here that race is linked to intelligence and development of sciences.

I have many examples, here in Mesoamerica existed different races and everyone had different traits.
Few races were able to create majestic Empires and have developed civilizations. A lot of races were not that "great" at creating sciences but all the ancient races once existed here in Mesoamerica UNDERSTOOD the racial reality and how important it was to keep racia purity in order for the same races to develop themselves and further a civilization according to their own limits.

Here existed the Aztecs and Mayans and they were the superior ones in Mesoamerica, the Aztecs and Mayans understood other races could not be so advanced like them and to race mix with other races would be the end of advanced Empires, the advanced races genes but also to damage the natural cycle.

Aztecs and Mayans Empires I would say that they were as great(in their own way) as the Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese and Japanese Empires. At the same time, here existed less advanced civilizations and they had a simple lifestyle not because they were "dumb" or "inferior" but this shows they did not have the tendency to sustain majestic Empires such as Aztecs and Mayans(many Tribes in my country still have a simple lifestyle and nothing bad about it)
To ancient civilizations, the science of biology was well-understood beyond what modern canned (((scientists))) want to admit, and people knew that to deny the reality of how our genes work was to set your civilization up for extermination and failure. All people no matter how technologically advanced or simplistic knew this at some level, as all fields of science came from the Gods themselves.

Removing the Jews from biological/ecological science and reversing their hijacking and corruption of science should be second-most priority to reversing their corruption of occult science. Brainwashed college students who in addition to receiving the usual Cultural Marxist crap in their social studies courses are also exposed to likewise in their science studies, and believe that the (((science))) they learned is absolutely unquestionable and cannot be disputed, which leads to further stagnation in all fields of science. The most sickening part about all of this is that because so much scientific knowledge has been destroyed and canned by the Jews, we will not be able to advance as a civilization in any meaningful way.

Even the field of Chemistry has been attacked and altered by Jews in some disgusting ways. Niels Bohr, a Danish Jew, "created" the Bohr model which is one of the poorest and most tedious ways to observe an atomic structure, yet unfortunately, this model and other Jewish works are still taught in Chemistry classes, and teachers still sit there and wonder why students do so poorly in Chemistry and Biology.

How many of our finest minds have had to live in terror, modify their truths, or keep silent? One only needs to look to the Catholic Church and how many geniuses were persecuted, tortured, murdered and silenced.

Galileo was one. Many alchemists who were working on the elixir of life were condemned and imprisoned. Many murdered, burnt at the stake.

This is no different from Jewish communism, the twin of Christianity. Anyone who even might be suspected of contradicting communist dogma is labeled as insane and many are subject to what is known as "punitive medicine." This is where the victim is placed in a mental institution and shot so full of antipsychotic drugs at near lethal doses. The psychological and physical aspects of these drugs at high doses is horrific suffering.

All these Jewish programs have done is hold humanity back thousands and thousands of years, and have heaped unimaginable amounts of needless suffering upon the entire world and everything in it.

Anything and everything that is for the betterment and advancement of humanity, the Jews, and their programs attack, ruin and try to destroy.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Jack said:
When I read this, my heart sunk and my face fell. Can you imagine the plight of such an old man whose dedicated all his life to humanity and now because of this Politically Correct Marxist Dogma he's been stripped of his accolades for just speaking the Truth ? Can you imagine how shocked he wouldve been. How sad and confused ? I actually became very emotional for this guy.

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI

Watson was always a black sheep in the scientific community with endless people who hated him with tribal hatred.

Gentiles like Watson do what jews can never achieve and that is to change humanity and the world for the better.

Watson and Crick are like biology Gods and the jew who wants to LARP at all fields as an expert does not like them. Endless perils will be fixed because of their discoveries in the future.

I think Watson saw this coming, plus he enters the Pantheon of Scientists now.

He will be a legend on the racial awareness future that is coming.

Everyone must distribute this article in social media, everywhere. People need to know what the enemy does to science.

The jew is such a coward he attacks and disgraces the elderly.

Now that he is 90 years old they decided to make a parody out of him and try to humiliate him for saying eternal truths backed up by science.

All his life he was undisputed victor over the jewish lie.

He did very good to not back down. This shows he has decency.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Cacique Satanás said:

To ancient civilizations, the science of biology was well-understood beyond what modern canned (((scientists))) want to admit, and people knew that to deny the reality of how our genes work was to set your civilization up for extermination and failure. All people no matter how technologically advanced or simplistic knew this at some level, as all fields of science came from the Gods themselves.

Removing the Jews from biological/ecological science and reversing their hijacking and corruption of science should be second-most priority to reversing their corruption of occult science. Brainwashed college students who in addition to receiving the usual Cultural Marxist crap in their social studies courses are also exposed to likewise in their science studies, and believe that the (((science))) they learned is absolutely unquestionable and cannot be disputed, which leads to further stagnation in all fields of science. The most sickening part about all of this is that because so much scientific knowledge has been destroyed and canned by the Jews, we will not be able to advance as a civilization in any meaningful way.

Even the field of Chemistry has been attacked and altered by Jews in some disgusting ways. Niels Bohr, a Danish Jew, "created" the Bohr model which is one of the poorest and most tedious ways to observe an atomic structure, yet unfortunately, this model and other Jewish works are still taught in Chemistry classes, and teachers still sit there and wonder why students do so poorly in Chemistry and Biology.

I always had issues understanding physics during highschool and for me it was a torture class and in the end it never mattered how much I studied the topics...I never had one straight answer and it was a mumbo jumbo of the highest level.

As someone who's been regularly involved in the studies of science, genetics, chemistry, biology, the like... this is fucking disgusting.

You put your whole life into your works and your research to discover something you ambitiously hope and feel like you 'know' will change the world for the better... only to be shut out and locked away in the dark, shamed and made out to be a joke from forces you cannot control. And for what? A billion fragile little snowflakes got their feelings hurt and couldn't withstand the truth.

That's the xian mindset for you: "I don't like it therefore I decree it to be false."

Ghost in the Machine said:
As someone who's been regularly involved in the studies of science, genetics, chemistry, biology, the like... this is fucking disgusting.

You put your whole life into your works and your research to discover something you ambitiously hope and feel like you 'know' will change the world for the better... only to be shut out and locked away in the dark, shamed and made out to be a joke from forces you cannot control. And for what? A billion fragile little snowflakes got their feelings hurt and couldn't withstand the truth.

That's the xian mindset for you: "I don't like it therefore I decree it to be false."

Biology, in contrast to "Muh Scientific Opinion Is We Wuz To Abolish Gendurs", is actually not very open to said 'disputes', it's not 'social sciences'.

In this case they just censored him simply because they treat actual sciences which are extremely founded on reality, as some sort of social psycho-babble.

They did a similar thing to J.P. Rushton. J.P. Rushton was one of the best known and well-respected psychologists in Canada. He wasn't some fringe weirdo, he authored (or edited) one of the most popular (if not the most popular) psychology textbooks. This was widely used in universities for years. Rushton started doing some work on racial differences between people, and the American media did a report smearing him after he attended a conference in the USA. Now people try to make Rushton look like some nobody with crazy theories, when that's demonstrably false.

The Jewish Marxist Stephan Jay Gould accused Samuel George Morton of committing scientific fraud and lying about the skull sizes of human beings. Morton had measured schools of different people and argued that skull sizes differ between races. The Jewish coward Gould didn't like that, and slandered Morton (who had died and couldn't defend himself.) Later, some journalists went to Morton's collection of skulls, measured the skulls themselves, and found that Morton had accurately reported the measurements. Of course, Gould didn't apologize for trying to destroy an innocent man's legacy.

HailVictory88 said:
They did a similar thing to J.P. Rushton. J.P. Rushton was one of the best known and well-respected psychologists in Canada. He wasn't some fringe weirdo, he authored (or edited) one of the most popular (if not the most popular) psychology textbooks. This was widely used in universities for years. Rushton started doing some work on racial differences between people, and the American media did a report smearing him after he attended a conference in the USA. Now people try to make Rushton look like some nobody with crazy theories, when that's demonstrably false.

The Jewish Marxist Stephan Jay Gould accused Samuel George Morton of committing scientific fraud and lying about the skull sizes of human beings. Morton had measured schools of different people and argued that skull sizes differ between races. The Jewish coward Gould didn't like that, and slandered Morton (who had died and couldn't defend himself.) Later, some journalists went to Morton's collection of skulls, measured the skulls themselves, and found that Morton had accurately reported the measurements. Of course, Gould didn't apologize for trying to destroy an innocent man's legacy.

Interesting, never heard about Rushton.

He was an honest researcher and people who knew him said he was a good, respectable person. He focused on human intelligence from a standpoint of analyzing IQ and not much else, so he did think that Asians were slightly more intelligent than Whites, which I don't really think is true (for what it's worth, certain groups of Whites may have higher average IQs than East Asians or Ashkenazi Jews, depending on what data you consult.) Rushton's most famous work on race was "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" which looked at human races through r/k selection theory. It's not a flawless work, but it has some interesting data, and Rushton was an honest scientist who sacrificed a lot to search for the truth. Edward Wilson, who I consider to be another good example of a Gentile scientist, said that Rushton's take on r/k selection theory was interesting.

Wilson hasn't spoken as explicitly on Race, but he's talked about sociobiology and therefore angered Marxists. A group of Marxists at Harvard, where he worked, drowned Wilson in effigy after he published a book on sociobiology. Interestingly, Wilson, who is an expert on ants and their social behavior, pointed out that Marxism would only work if humans were like ants, but it cannot work because we have a fundamentally different nature. He's done a lot of work on conserving nature and biodiversity, as opposed to Jews like Paul Ehrlich who pretend to care about the environment while they only make money selling weird books and screech at White people that we need to stop having kids because that'll save the planet. What a Jewish idea, to get rid of the people who care the most about nature and the environment, the one type of people that will donate their own money to save some species of bird they've never even heard of.

Yes shocking what the establishment are doing to Dr. Watson and others. Even us civilians are discriminated against in the workplace so we need to be careful to keep our personal beliefs private at work.

And talking about Rushton. I have a copy of his book. 'Race, Evolution, and Behaviour' - J. PHILIPPE RUSHTON.

I was surprised to see he's dead. (December 3, 1943 – October 2, 2012). That just looked like a very short lifespan but Wikipedia said he died from Cancer at the age of 68 years.

And no surprise here that he was also ridiculed and attacked by the Scientific community for the racist nature of his work and research.

Looks like some PDF's are readily available to be downloaded online of his work.

Very in depth research of the biological differences between the races. That African babies mature and grow faster than Whites and Asians.

The faster growth of Blacks gives them more physical strength. And the slower growth rates of Whites and Asians have the trade off of them being less physically powerful but more mentally gifted.

He carried out brain size and weight tests and observed the differences in brain surface area creasing increasing the amount of brain cells in non Blacks.

And incidentally I believe it to be the Chinese and Japanese he said have the biggest and heaviest brains so they should be the most intelligent of the peoples.

I enjoyed his book and it was a very quick and short read. So the proof that race and racial differences is out there and has been published.

It seems then I have read Rushton's products out of his work, but not about he himself, as I was aware of these points written here about the racial differences. That means, that the jews aside, he has had impact. The knowledge is available long story short.

Thanks for the input, interesting to know.

Jack said:
When I read this, my heart sunk and my face fell. Can you imagine the plight of such an old man whose dedicated all his life to humanity and now because of this Politically Correct Marxist Dogma he's been stripped of his accolades for just speaking the Truth ? Can you imagine how shocked he wouldve been. How sad and confused ? I actually became very emotional for this guy.

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI
''This video was marked as offensive for some persons, do you wish to proceed?''
Oh please.....

This is true of my race my cousin who was working in Botswana until recently was complaining what villagers there do is when one wants a pair of shoes they find work once they have earned enough for a pair of shoes they will stop work and go back to the village until the time comes when they need another pair of shoes or clothing e.t.c In my own country a white constructor was complaining they were working on a construction project and as with most construction you are paid according to completion stages when they complete the first stage they are paid for it he then of course pays his workers after that they (workers) dont go back and report for work they feel they have made enough money and the project stalls they had to start finding other workers ...he really complained......... I love my race(blacks) but if my race has to develop it has to be tailored according to the race ....... most people in my race are such short term thinkers......

likman666 said:
This is true of my race my cousin who was working in Botswana until recently was complaining what villagers there do is when one wants a pair of shoes they find work once they have earned enough for a pair of shoes they will stop work and go back to the village until the time comes when they need another pair of shoes or clothing e.t.c In my own country a white constructor was complaining they were working on a construction project and as with most construction you are paid according to completion stages when they complete the first stage they are paid for it he then of course pays his workers after that they (workers) dont go back and report for work they feel they have made enough money and the project stalls they had to start finding other workers ...he really complained......... I love my race(blacks) but if my race has to develop it has to be tailored according to the race ....... most people in my race are such short term thinkers......

There is a reason why this is the case, one of the reasons being that because of different environments and different routes Whites and Blacks have followed. In Africa you can survive just by what the earth produces (this can create a tendency to laziness), and there is no winter, so many Africans did not develop too far the ability for long-term thinking. The Africans that did that now have the best civilizations in Africa, in contrast to others, who got messacred by the tendency to engage only in short term thinking.

Blacks appear way faster in responding to external stimuli such as invasions and stuff like that, because they are always with the finger on the trigger. Whites on the other hand reply slower than Blacks due to constitution. A lot of criminal acts Blacks do is because also they are constituted more to have faster gratification of desires, since Africa gives you this ability - if you are hungry, you can eat faster, than in the middle of the borean tundra winter, for example.

This slower response of Whites as well is also the reason why Whites are always dumbfounded on 'thinking of the larger picture' and being 'deceived' about the future, such as upcoming shitty utopias that will never come. On the other hand, Blacks are constantly mentally corroded by jews to do crime in exploitation of their need to satisfy basic living needs quicker.

Faster reaction can kill you in the wrong situation, and in another, it can save. The same thing goes for longterm thinking. If you are getting extinct like Whites and you are sitting there like a dumb idiot thinking of the 'greater picture of it all' in some new age manner, you are foolish.

If a honest conversation happened around racial differences, we would all be way better off, for we would learn our weaknesses, and as such be able to improve ourselves, and escape from these loops of shit. But the jew refuses that so we can't get science in the mix.

HailVictory88 said:

Jew Franz Boas was a fraud too. He’s the founder of modern anthropology which is boasian anthropology. He’s the reason there is race denialism is anthropology.

https://www.unz.com/sfrancis/franz-boas-liberal-icon-scientific-fraud/

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/08/science/a-new-look-at-old-data-may-discredit-a-theory-on-race.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back