Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sorath Drawing

Egon

Website
odysee.com
A drawing I made for Sorath 卐 Saurashtra.

Sif3GW3.jpg

Wow, great work brother! You've gotten so much better since the last time I saw your art on the old forums.

Whoooaaa. That looks really good bro. You've definitely gave gotten better in your artwork. I remember you drawing a serpent that looked really good years ago which inspired me on a drawing I did a few years back. What sucks is I left this sketch in a ex roommates house but I do plan on redrawing because I really liked it.

Anyways, amazing drawing brother. Keep it up. <3

Thank you all people for the compliments! :D

hailourtruegod said:
I remember you drawing a serpent that looked really good years ago which inspired me on a drawing I did a few years back.
Hey bro I don't remember ever drawing a serpent, I think it wasn't mine.

YoakeHoshi said:
I like the drawing :) but I'm curious on what's written there! It's hard for me to read it lol :D
One day the Sun will shine again and all the struggle of today will seen nothing compared to the result of our efforts.

Damn, nice shading on those muscles Egon, and your handwriting is gorgeous.

como disseram antes, melhorou bem, parabéns, agora coloque a frase em pt :p =P

Egon said:
Satan, Utu, Inanna and Enlil:

DslouIi.jpg

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!!!

Watching other SS's artwork is the BEST thing ever to feel high with positive feelings!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D

Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg

Btw,this sort of painting looks like I would hang it inside my new home and whenever I feel down or anything just a single look at this painting would bring such a big smile on my face! :D :mrgreen:

A bit late here, but very well-made drawings.

One day I may try making a portrait, too.

Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg
Dude I'm speechless these are soo beautiful!! i was there like 3 minutes watching them and being like "wooww"

These are beautiful Egon. I like how many of the Aryan traits you've captured. And there is depth in the eyes, I especially like the difference in their expression.

Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg

Egon your artwork is amazing. I love this picture and Azazel looks great in this picture. You are a really good Artist.

I may be late at saying this but those 2 drawings are amazing! Great fan art right there ^^ (We need some more of this lol)
Thanks for sharing and keep it up! :D

Egon said:
Attempting digital painting:

26I0mbJ.png
Are you sure this shade is correct ? It seems too dark.Also her face should be aesthetic and have Indo European features. I guess hard to recreate in an animated picture.
When I imagine Tanned Aryan Goddesses, I think it would be something like this,
images

images

images

(Probably the best description)
women-hd-blonde-egyptian-woman-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I never heard of Vapula being a "tanned Aryan", the description says specifically dark skin not "tanned", and pointy ears, which are very specific choice of words, which means she's more than likely not a White Goddess but belongs to a different race.

Jack said:
When I imagine Tanned Aryan Goddesses, I think it would be something like this

Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg

This one looks like the Gods just made a selfie with a levitating phone. :lol:

I really like your drawings, beutiful work.

Savitar said:
Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg

Hahahaha now that you mention, it looks a lot like that indeed.

Like with a selfie stick, but with the phone levitating instead, because what God needs a selfie stick? Haha.

I don't think is not good enough, I'll be working on making a cleaner version of it digitally, maybe also with Sorath's. Vapula's is ok for now.

TalGonDon said:
Can I post this photo in Gallery? It's really amazing!

Egon said:
I don't think is not good enough, I'll be working on making a cleaner version of it digitally, maybe also with Sorath's. Vapula's is ok for now.

TalGonDon said:
Can I post this photo in Gallery? It's really amazing!

I fully understand that you want it to look as beautiful and better as possible, but never say it isn't good enough. It may be possible to redraw or perfect a part of painting, but you are far from being not good enough. Everyone who have talent never ceases at one point and thinks he/she has mastered something completely.

The point of existing is to better yourself and the universe, as we know very well, so every time someone can improve on something. You definitely have talent, and you know the diamond itself needs to be sanded to look as beautiful as possible.

I suppose I have permission to publish the digital version of the images ... :)

Dypet Rod said:
Savitar said:
Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg

Hahahaha now that you mention, it looks a lot like that indeed.

Like with a selfie stick, but with the phone levitating instead, because what God needs a selfie stick? Haha.

I have just seen the video you made for Lady Agares and I'm lacking in words to congratulate you on such a great job you made!!! Not only is the music brillant but also all the drawings you added which perfectly depict the beauty of this Goddess I really look up to since she masters all the languages and benevolently teaches them to us, humans. I am a language lover being fluent at the moment in 5 and I wish I was able to speak at least 12. Once you are with Satan everything seems to become possible. All those stupid hindrances we create not to do things, silly excuses in addition to all that instigated stupid fears programmed on us by the enemy on our subtle mental body in order for us not to be able to fulfill our goals and dreams. Everything, your thoughts become clearer, your aura, your muscles become stronger, more powerful your character you become bolder, prouder more fearsome even your hatred and anger (become more intense). Since I committed I learnt two more languages very easily(still learning them) and of course I am learning things of the occult I never thought I could learn. To keep things interesting, since I was a child I used to dream a lot wirh tigers and I was always mesmerised by their stamina and their proud charisma even more than the lions have. Besides they appel to me more than lions because they are looners, they love solitude and from where I am standing they represent the highest form of individuality which in Satanism is so praised.
On a side note, I feel a great love for Enlil (Baal) and for Baal Berith could you please do a video for them like this one??? With that music, drawings and information it would be wonderful.

Egon said:

DslouIi.jpg

Get brother Egon, I literally just had tears coming from my eyes when I saw this. I draw manga as well, I just don't show it to others. You just gave me inspiration to draw the gods and show them. Thank you for that picture. I will save it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back