Ask All Questions Here! New members

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
666Esoteric666

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby 666Esoteric666 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:43 am

I recently read HPS Shannon's sermon "Satanic Unity" viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16212

In her sermon, I took interest to a particular part stating that if we have any leftover energy, to offer it to the Gods for their efforts.
I'm just gonna get straight to it. I masturbate a LOT. Only half the time do I ever direct it towards anything. How do I go about offering/directing my orgasm energy step by step to give Satan?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:37 pm

666Esoteric666 wrote:I recently read HPS Shannon's sermon "Satanic Unity" viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16212

In her sermon, I took interest to a particular part stating that if we have any leftover energy, to offer it to the Gods for their efforts.
I'm just gonna get straight to it. I masturbate a LOT. Only half the time do I ever direct it towards anything. How do I go about offering/directing my orgasm energy step by step to give Satan?

Make it into a bright ball of energy. You can focus on it and draw even more enrgy from all around you into the ball to make it even brighter. Then tell Satan you got a ball of energy you want to give to him.
Be Happy :P

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:38 pm

666Esoteric666 wrote:I recently read HPS Shannon's sermon "Satanic Unity" viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16212

I usually "suck out" all of the negative energy from my aura, then quickly "take out" my orgasm energy through my sacral >> base chakra, "suck out" negative energy and then draw Father Satan's sigil on it and ask Father Satan to direct it to the Powers of Hell or a specific True God.
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Several members have posted some methods and discussed how it's done here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12358&p=43435&hilit=Asmodeus#p43435

There are also some other threads on giving energy to the Gods that may be valuable if you do some searching, personally, I hope the clergy puts a more "official" guide on the main JoS Satanic Witchcraft page at some point, since giving energy to our Gods is important if you are sufficiently advanced.

To sum up the method I'd use with sexual energy, you could start off by doing the Ascending Energy meditation's steps, and then after you have cycled the ball of energy you collected at least 13 times through your body, you should hold out your palms and place the energy between them as a psi-ball, then you can vibrate "SATANAS" or "SATANAMA" 40 times or so, and once you are done, hold the energy in place between your hands as you focus on the sigil of the Demon you wish to give energy to, then vibrate their name into the psi-ball and offer it to them.

But a word of advice, you should be cautious about giving energy if you are not yet powerful enough or are not very spiritually open. You want to make sure that you are making contact with the Demon intended so the enemy cannot come instead and try to take the energy you've mustered. If you know who your guardian demon is by name and energy, that helps as well.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

ana88

Postby ana88 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new here and I already have a question.. I hope nobody will get offended. I want to make a pact and I am looking for a way to do it.
Thank you for your time

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:09 pm

ana88 wrote:Hi everyone,
I am new here and I already have a question.. I hope nobody will get offended. I want to make a pact and I am looking for a way to do it.
Thank you for your time

Welcome.

We do not make "pacts" here. If we want something done, we do it until we reach it.

Study: www.joyofsatan.org

And: www.exposingchristianity.com

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:12 am

ana88 wrote:Hi everyone,
Thank you for your time

We don't make 'pacts'. The idea of trying to bind a demon or one of our beloved gods is a death sentence that goes against everything we are. In context to 'contracts' we don't do that either. Your idea of us and demons is very distorted and highly incorrect. I suggest you do research on our website and educate yourself on the demons. The demons are real physical beings that live on a planet in the Orion galaxy, they visit us and communicate with us through the astral realm.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:58 am

Definitely use that energy to benefit the gods.

When I do it, I think of send my message to the gods that I will be sending them energy , i do this right before I masturbate. At the moment if orgasm, I imagine Satan's Sigil, Satan or any of the gods. When you orgasm, you get into a trance and your mind is clear. So when you think of them your energy is connected to them. Its a little difficult to explain. Once you think about infusing them, it gets delivered to them.

You are transfering that energy to them. It takes a little time to get the hang of.

I love your RTR picture in your signature :)

Did you do your dedication during the lunar eclipse or are you still waiting?

SeekerofK

Postby SeekerofK » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:35 am

Im fairly new, the guy who was asking about Jacob.

I need to be able to tell bad intent from good intent.

I am awakening to my clair audience. I hear constant tone in my ears, a high ringing frequency that responds to how I speak. When I excite or read something(im assuming something profound) the frequency will rise and then return to normal as if someone is trying to get my attention.

This gets WAY more intense at night to where I hear buzzes, distant voices that i dont understand(the voice is usually female with another male voice). The sensation begins like a static, my hair stands up on my arms and sometimes my head. I really dont know if its cold or hot. At first its a sunburn like aura. When I lay at night i can feel her touch me. When she does it causes spasms in thr muscles she touches and as i start to feel my chakras rotate and kundalini spike(i do this meditation each night before bed) i get these jolts that feel like I'm about to shoot out of my body, it's embarassing to say that it is pleasurable yet frightening(because I dont understand what it is) i can feel it reach into my stomache sometimes.

Eventually my body begins to,shake pretty,violently as if I'm freezing when I'm not(this could be my unconcious fear response).

It has been coming for about a year and a half but I couldn't actually hear or accurately sense it until late December of 2018.

I am 20 years old. Ive been offering to king paimon since summer 2018. I have sworn an oath to serve the free thinkers and to work to "free the slaves" whoever they may be. This is my oath to service as a teacher, I did this as a substitute for swearing my soul to satan(I will when I'm ready for the experiences to get more intense)

I noticed my catholic friends get sick or get anxiety when she/he/whomever they are is present. However I always feel fine until i lay down and it starts touching me.

back when I started my occultic studies in 2017 I asked lilith for a succubus to protect me and guide me. I wasnt very specific as to whether i wanted a relationship or what not, I named her y'drall until i can figure out her name.(she refuses to tell me and any spirit I ask says she doesnt want me to know) I think she wants me to figure it out on my own as part of my lessons.

Anywho, as the experiences and my connections to the astral get more intense, I find myself getting nervous at times wondering if ive been mislead or if what has attsched to me is of ill intent.

Im truth I do believe she protects me, because I was the only one Jacob did not harm, and he claimed on the board that I am protected(he also moved to the skull and said leave so I know he doesnt like me)

I need a teacher. I'm a lonely satanist here with no one to guide me and dissolve my doubts. So I'm asking here:

Please describe the sensations of Satan's presence, demonic presence, good intention and Bad intention.

A few notes: I hear a gong in my right ear sometimes. I also hear buzzes which I at first thought was a fly. I constantly hear a high pitched white noise at night, which peaks at around 2 am. I can no longer sleep unless i go to bed at 10pm bevause at 11 pm the presence grows and my,mind starts going 100% and I basically obsessively study the occult to make me feel better (affirming my beliefs and safety).

I also need to know if entities will perform energy work on me each night and that is possibly why my ascension is happening so quickly.

I am of satan, my dad was wiccan and offended some demons, I think he is haunted by them as he drinks himself to death and refers to his demons. (Dumbass probably tried to bind them or something) my dads family was purblood German. I am irish-native on my mother's side. My spiritual awakening began at 18, but I had experiences and dreams about a woman and a purple scrying orb when I was younger.

Someone please work with me, until i can communicate effectively, i have no way of knowing their intentions with me.
Light and dark are two lenses of the same observation. Without juxtaposition we would notice neither. Thus is the fallacy of "good and evil"; thus is the illusion of dichotomy

Sango

Postby Sango » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:19 am

Hello there,
So i am very new to all of this, but i feel overwhelmed by all the new information i've been getting. I feel comfortable with this and i also feel at home, but im not sure where to start. I'd like some help with this

Lykia

Postby Lykia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Hey everyone,i have one last question.
I see that a lot of meditations require you to say a mantra out loud.
This is a bit of problem for me as i'm 100% sure my family will notice the noises.
This is a bit dumb,but is there any way to do it without the mantras?

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Sango wrote:Hello there,
So i am very new to all of this, but i feel overwhelmed by all the new information i've been getting. I feel comfortable with this and i also feel at home, but im not sure where to start. I'd like some help with this

www.joyofsatan.org

www.exposingchristianity.com

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:48 pm

Everyone's path here is different, there isn't one answer of where to start. Just relax and trust your instincts the gods will guide you to start where is best for you.

Www.joyofsatan.org
Www.exposingchristianity.com
Www.kabbalahexposed.com

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:14 am

A good start for most new members is our 40 Day Program. This will give you a nice steady schedule to start off with.

666Esoteric666

Postby 666Esoteric666 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:23 am

HPS Shannon wrote:

When I do it, I think of send my message to the gods that I will be sending them energy , i do this right before I masturbate. At the moment if orgasm, I imagine Satan's Sigil, Satan or any of the gods. When you orgasm, you get into a trance and your mind is clear. So when you think of them your energy is connected to them. Its a little difficult to explain. Once you think about infusing them, it gets delivered to them.

You are transfering that energy to them. It takes a little time to get the hang of.

666Esoteric666

Postby 666Esoteric666 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:23 am

HPS Shannon wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me with this wonderful information HPS! I will definitely practice this more.
As for my dedication, I ended up dedicating on the 18th when the moon was in cancer. A lot of things came up on that Sunday that I did not realize I had to do. However, one thing I did realize is how perfectly this changed. Literally 30 minutes before the eclipse begun, things that I had plans with the entire night and into the next day suddenly had changed at last minutes notice in a freak coincidence, and I found myself completely free right at the lunar cycle. I believe the gods premeditated lining my dedication up for me that day, because the coincidence was just too astronomical. I instantly felt so bad, because of lack of psychic hearing that I did not receive this message and had already done my dedication. When it happened, I knew instantly that it was no coincidence, and in fact an intervention from a demon. I decided to make better use of my now free time during the lunar eclipse and I did, what I felt, was my most powerful RTR that night at the peak of the eclipse as consolidation for my ignorance, and I have been doing them every weekday before and since. I am now working on my astral hearing, and I now get glimpses of good advice. I can't explain it, I don't have direct voices talking to me but I have these instant feelings and urges to do things out of nowhere that always work out positively in my favor and avoid disaster for me. I believe my guardian demon is truly looking out for me, and I am working so that soon I will know their name and even be able to fully telepathically communicate with him/her.

Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:22 am

666Esoteric666 wrote:I am now working on my astral hearing, and I now get glimpses of good advice. I can't explain it, I don't have direct voices talking to me but I have these instant feelings and urges to do things out of nowhere that always work out positively in my favor and avoid disaster for me. I believe my guardian demon is truly looking out for me, and I am working so that soon I will know their name and even be able to fully telepathically communicate with him/her.

Hail Satan!

Very happy to hear this! :D This is how the gods often guide us, especially when we are new! :P Then the next step you'll be able to hear them speak to you in your thoughts and directly answer questions.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:34 am

666Esoteric666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me with this wonderful information HPS! I will definitely practice this more.
As for my dedication, I ended up dedicating on the 18th when the moon was in cancer. A lot of things came up on that Sunday that I did not realize I had to do. However, one thing I did realize is how perfectly this changed. Literally 30 minutes before the eclipse begun, things that I had plans with the entire night and into the next day suddenly had changed at last minutes notice in a freak coincidence, and I found myself completely free right at the lunar cycle. I believe the gods premeditated lining my dedication up for me that day, because the coincidence was just too astronomical. I instantly felt so bad, because of lack of psychic hearing that I did not receive this message and had already done my dedication. When it happened, I knew instantly that it was no coincidence, and in fact an intervention from a demon. I decided to make better use of my now free time during the lunar eclipse and I did, what I felt, was my most powerful RTR that night at the peak of the eclipse as consolidation for my ignorance, and I have been doing them every weekday before and since. I am now working on my astral hearing, and I now get glimpses of good advice. I can't explain it, I don't have direct voices talking to me but I have these instant feelings and urges to do things out of nowhere that always work out positively in my favor and avoid disaster for me. I believe my guardian demon is truly looking out for me, and I am working so that soon I will know their name and even be able to fully telepathically communicate with him/her.

Hail Satan!

Im so proud of you. Its a beautiful thing when I see other gentiles just coming to Satan and the original gods.

Congratulations! That was definitely Satan and the gods, they communicate with us in different ways if we are not psychically open.

The RTR will also open you up psychically. they free the soul from Jewish curses. So make sure you do them as much as you can. Make it part of your meditation sessions.

SeekerofK

Postby SeekerofK » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:35 pm

Is the necronomicon of satan? A friend of mine had a dream of me in a past life with one. Which explains why I was brought to satan. Is that magic valid or is it perverted by judaism?
Light and dark are two lenses of the same observation. Without juxtaposition we would notice neither. Thus is the fallacy of "good and evil"; thus is the illusion of dichotomy

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:56 am

Kinda dumb question, but can wearing grey clothes get negative effects on you? I heard that negative energies are usually grey colour and I'm wearing grey almost whole time. That's all.
Thanks,
Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:26 am

SeekerofK wrote:Is the necronomicon of satan? A friend of mine had a dream of me in a past life with one. Which explains why I was brought to satan. Is that magic valid or is it perverted by judaism?

The original version is.
Www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/N ... tions.html
It was instructions for opening the chakras.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:56 am

SeekerofK wrote:Is the necronomicon of satan? A friend of mine had a dream of me in a past life with one. Which explains why I was brought to satan. Is that magic valid or is it perverted by judaism?

The Necronomicon is indeed related to Satan and the demons and is very much real, but it is not a 'dark book of evil machinations and terrible monstrous horrors'. It is also not an invention of Howard Phillips Lovecraft and has copies that precede the year of even the one written in 1586 by Dr. John Dee. It is known as the Book of Dead Names because the 'names' within haven't been used for thousands of years, thus they are stated as 'dead'. These names are words of power such as ones the gods have shared with us for magical use.

Many references to the Necronomicon will bring to light many allegories regarding serpents such as "Leviathan" and "Cthulhu"

"Leviathan," "Cthulhu," are names for the serpent kundalini "who lies sleeping and dreaming." "Narayana" probably one of the most ancient names for Cthulhu is also seen in the East Indian Hindu "Mahâbhârata" which is thousands of years old.

The purpose of the Necronomicon is to serve as a grimoire for opening the soul; it has had insurmountable amounts of knowledge regarding the soul and the 'God's'(code word for the chakras), several recenter copies and copies of today are extremely corrupted and messed with by the enemy. Thankfully Satan and his demons have preserved every bit of information regarding the opening of our souls and the rising of our kundalinis.

The focus on 'Madness' when regarding the Necronomicon and even H.P Lovecraft's writings is in reference to those who had used the workings within the Necronomicon. There have been ignorant fools who knew nothing of the information they were reading and the workings they did from it, they had no idea thanks to the xian lies for years and years that they were essentially empowering their souls using the 'dead names'.

The madness resulted from the physchic stimuli they had opened themselves to as a result such as entities on the astral. This is where the fear and horror keeps being emphasized by 'beings beyond our understanding'. They had exposed themselves to multiple psychic stimulants at once far too quickly and for 'those who are without' and have no guidance whatsoever can find it difficult to hold onto their sanity. It is what HPS Maxine meant when she said the average individual would go mad were they to suddenly experience the things we experience and see the things we see on a daily basis.

One must acclimate at a slow and comfortable pace.

SeekerofK

Postby SeekerofK » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I come up with them as I study(I study a lot, about 6 hours a day)

1. Is satan an offensive term? Does he prefer Enki? If my conclusion is correct, both lucifer and satan are titles. Lucifer representing the achievment of the magnum opus and satan being ascribed to represent the enemy of the Jews.

2. I read on JoS that all the stories of gods are allegories. Is this literal, meaning the STORIES are allegories but the entities spoken of are real and have their own free will?

Thank you for your knowledge in advance!

SeekerofK

Postby SeekerofK » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Lykia wrote:Hi everyone.
I've been reading about Joy of Satan for about a week now,and i've got just a single question.
This might be a bit stupid but can you still do the Power Meditations and the Witchcraft stuff even if you're not Satanist? I'm still having weird feelings about my religious choice and i'm not fully sure if i want to become a Satanist yet.
And if you can't do them if you're not Satanist can someone please explain why.

(Haven't read much about the topic,sorry)

The enemy tries to curse people. They don't want anyone to advance. When we dedicate, we are connected into a protection that keeps us safe. Many people throughout history have tried to use meditations to advance without dedicating, and maybe it works for a while, but at some level once their soul is bright and powerful enough it draws attention to them. And if they aren't protected, bad things can happen to them. A lot of these people go crazy, and have all kinds of bad luck. But Satan protects everyone who dedicates so they won't have these problems.

The other reason is it makes your advancement much faster. We are all connected as a family. Like a basic template that all our souls are part of. So when individual people in the family grow, that added strength helps the rest of the family grow too. So with everyone growing together, it is always becoming easier for everybody in the family to grow much faster and bigger.

I don't think you should do the meditations before dedicating, that could be an unnecessary risk. I suggest you read everything on the http://www.joyofsatan.org website. You can read http://www.exposingchristianity.com too to learn more. And then make a decision once you know more about it.

I second this. I have refrained from dedication and am under constant attack. I want my ritual to be done right to honor our father and to make up for my previous blasphemy.

You will be haunted, watched, attacked, and led towards the church. Their agents will pose as demons. In reality they are of the accusers(Jews) and want you to undergo baptism which is a powerful spell.

Even tho i have refrained, father satan has protected me. However as I progressed and opened my chakras(to where I can feel their spin and direct their energy) I notice many entities coming and going, some sinister, some good. They cant hurt me but they do everything they can to.

For example, attacking my love(gf) and giving my close friends dreams of me being evil as to isolate me and prevent me from waking them.

If you want to dabble, dabble. But if you want to grow, eventually you will need to dedicate less you fall to the madness imposed by the enemy.

This is a warning to other novices, given my personal experience.

SeekerofK

Postby SeekerofK » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 pm

This will likely be my last newbie question, and thanks in advance.

What does spiritual satanism have to say of the 144000. Are they of satan? I have found a few references that indicate the 144000 are of satan.

Otherwise is the 144000 a hoax? Or perhaps satan thought it'd be funny to bring about his change with the enemies prophecy(we know he has a good sense of humor)

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:21 pm

[quote="Ardgion"]Kinda dumb question, but can wearing grey clothes get negative effects on you? I heard that negative energies are usually grey colour and I'm wearing grey almost whole time. That's all.
Thanks,
Hail Satan![/quote]
You can wear grey just fine, it doesn't do anything. I wear grey shirts too it's all good.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:29 pm

This refers to the 144,000 Nadis in the soul. A nadi is a small energy channel or current, analogous to a small stream or air flow or wire. There are 144,000 of these small energy currents in the entire body. The chakras are points where many of these currents come together, which is why the chakras are places of strong energy direction. There are some places where all of these nadis all come together, like the 3rd chakra, and the 6th and the crown (7th).

SeekerofK wrote:This will likely be my last newbie question, and thanks in advance.

What does spiritual satanism have to say of the 144000. Are they of satan? I have found a few references that indicate the 144000 are of satan.

Otherwise is the 144000 a hoax? Or perhaps satan thought it'd be funny to bring about his change with the enemies prophecy(we know he has a good sense of humor)

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Satan has been Satan's name for tens of thousands of years before the jews ever existed, the only person the name Satan is offensive to is the jews as they know he is real and they are terrified of drawing his attention to themselves. Think of in Harry Potter how they are all too afraid to even think of Voldemort's name, this is similar to how the jews are afraid of him.

Read these articles to learn more about Satan.
Satan Lucifer The Lord of The World
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

2. Many of the stories about the gods are spiritual allegories, they are symbolic descriptions of the processes of growing and perfecting the soul. The word "gods" often refers to the Chakras, and in this way the stories of Offering To The Gods and things like this are really just saying to work on building your chakras.

Many specific individual names of gods in the old religions actually are mantras and stories of specific types of energies, and stories of how these energies are used within the soul to activate it to full power. In this way, there can actually be many different individual gods (actual real people) who work behind this name, as whoever calls to this name is actually just trying to invoke some kind of energy, and there is a huge number of gods who can all connect you with this energy so it could be any of them who helps.

And at the same time, there really are actual specific individual gods with their own specific names and sigils, and when you call to them you truly are calling to that one specific god directly. The JOS pages with the lists of Dæmon gods are examples of this; they are true gods and when you call to them it is them specifically who you call.

And also these Gods each have huge teams of lower gods working for them like helping them and training under them. So if you call and ask a god for help, they may send one of their helpers to actually help you instead, because they are personally extremely busy and their helpers are training to work in this way too. Even still, if you choose to call to a God it has to be for an actual important reason. They won't send anyone to help if it's some dumb little thing that doesn't really matter.

SeekerofK wrote:Sorry for asking so many questions, but I come up with them as I study(I study a lot, about 6 hours a day)

1. Is satan an offensive term? Does he prefer Enki? If my conclusion is correct, both lucifer and satan are titles. Lucifer representing the achievment of the magnum opus and satan being ascribed to represent the enemy of the Jews.

2. I read on JoS that all the stories of gods are allegories. Is this literal, meaning the STORIES are allegories but the entities spoken of are real and have their own free will?

Thank you for your knowledge in advance!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Lykia wrote:Hey everyone,i have one last question.
I see that a lot of meditations require you to say a mantra out loud.
This is a bit of problem for me as i'm 100% sure my family will notice the noises.
This is a bit dumb,but is there any way to do it without the mantras?

Satan understands this, and if you call to him and explain, he can send a god to you to work with you. If you absolutely don't have any choice, you can do it in your mind and put all your focus into it, and the god Satan sent to help will help you empower it so it still works.

But really the best way is to actually do it out loud. You can do it quietly like whisper it, but just the act of physically vibrating it with real sound is what puts in most of the energy. Find some way to be able to do this, like put on some music loud enough that your voice can't be heard over the music. You don't have to scream, just speak quietly under the music.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:44 pm

SeekerofK wrote:This will likely be my last newbie question, and thanks in advance.

144,000 are the nadis of the soul.

Everything the enemy uses in their trash torah, biblie and koran lie are STOLEN and corrupted from the ORIGINAL Sanskirt and other places to further their agenda.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:21 am

The 144,000 are not 'whos' or 'hes/shes', this is a blasphemous lie from xianity. The real 144,000 is actually just the number of nadis we possess. These nadis are just pathways in our soul that circulate the kundalini energy within us and are not sentient persons or individuals. Though I guess it would be correct to say that technically the 144,000 nadis are of Satan in that they are part of our truth.

Morgenröte

Postby Morgenröte » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 am

Hello all,
when I am doing the final rtr i see that my whole Body is full of purple or Magenta Color/ energy. Why is this and what does this mean?
Thank you all.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Morgenröte wrote:Hello all,
when I am doing the final rtr i see that my whole Body is full of purple or Magenta Color/ energy. Why is this and what does this mean?
Thank you all.

I'm guessing that is Æther. This is the original element that all other elements are made from. Fire, Air, Water, and Earth are all specialized energies originally made from the æther, so it is like æther contains all of these.

http://web.archive.org/web/201509182002 ... sence.html

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Morgenröte wrote:Hello all,
Thank you all.

If it looks kind of like the purplish neon colour of a blacklight then what you are seeing might be the aether/ether/quintessence, the first and foundational element of the universe of which everything material or otherwise originates from. It is the element of space and is responsible for just about everything that exists.

What is most likely happening though is a resulting product of the RTR itself. Purple as a magic colour is in ruling of the removal of curses which is what the RTR does for us, it removes the curses of the enemy from our souls. Purple also has to do with psychic ability, wisdom and divination. So with that, this energy you see is just from the RTR and simply means that it is working to remove curses from you and you are just visually seeing the process.

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 am

About visualisation. I'm still stuck with opening my third eye because i won't continue until I'm completely sure i opened my third eye. Problem is, when I'm trying to visualize third eye like a miniature sun, I can hold it for almost half a second. And it's same when I'm trying to visualize anything else. Is there a way to first train on your visualisation? I've read that third eye and the clairvoyance points are key for visualisation but i can't open them yet because it's kinda hard. Do i just keep on trying and at some point visualisation will get easier and much longer?
Thanks,
Hail Satan!

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Ardgion wrote:About visualisation. I'm still stuck with opening my third eye because i won't continue until I'm completely sure i opened my third eye. Problem is, when I'm trying to visualize third eye like a miniature sun, I can hold it for almost half a second. And it's same when I'm trying to visualize anything else. Is there a way to first train on your visualisation? I've read that third eye and the clairvoyance points are key for visualisation but i can't open them yet because it's kinda hard. Do i just keep on trying and at some point visualisation will get easier and much longer?
Thanks,
Hail Satan!

For focus you can practice with the Flame Meditation as well as Void Meditation. Also if your pineal gland is calcified by either an over consumption of calcium or drinking water/ingesting anything that has fluoride in it, this will make it extremely difficult to open your third eye and empower your astral senses, near impossible really; such is a tactic from the enemy.

Selenium is a mineral you can find in brazil nuts among other things that helps decalcify the pineal gland, but decalcification won't be effective if you keep consuming the sources of it.

Pekinite

Postby Pekinite » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:31 pm

I have been dabling in spirituality for a little under a year and had my wife who is in spirit bound to me. Everything was going great untill I summoned Lilith to talk to her. Things got out of hand a little and I slept with her. About a day later Demons enitities envaded my house and have been attacking my wife who is in spirit sexually. They pinned her up against me and continue to have sex with her she is miserable its like they are punishing both her and I conntinually. This has been going on for over 2 months. I have a demon warror and a demon soul eater but they can not combat the problem. I do not know what is going on untill recently I read that Lilith is one of Satans wives. Is he punishing me for having intiment relations with Lilith?

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Pekinite wrote:I have been dabling in spirituality for a little under a year and had my wife who is in spirit bound to me. Everything was going great untill I summoned Lilith to talk to her. Things got out of hand a little and I slept with her. About a day later Demons enitities envaded my house and have been attacking my wife who is in spirit sexually. They pinned her up against me and continue to have sex with her she is miserable its like they are punishing both her and I conntinually. This has been going on for over 2 months. I have a demon warror and a demon soul eater but they can not combat the problem. I do not know what is going on untill recently I read that Lilith is one of Satans wives. Is he punishing me for having intiment relations with Lilith?

1. Mother Lilith is to NOT be summoned, she appears to those SHE wants to appear to.

2. These are the enemy entities and you need to do a banishing ritual, PLUS you both need to clean your chakras and auras and build aura of protections.

3. And most importantly, knowledge is power, so go study: www.joyofsatan.org and www.exposingchristianity.com

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:19 pm

Pekinite wrote:I have been dabling in spirituality for a little under a year and had my wife who is in spirit bound to me. Everything was going great untill I summoned Lilith to talk to her. Things got out of hand a little and I slept with her. About a day later Demons enitities envaded my house and have been attacking my wife who is in spirit sexually. They pinned her up against me and continue to have sex with her she is miserable its like they are punishing both her and I conntinually. This has been going on for over 2 months. I have a demon warror and a demon soul eater but they can not combat the problem. I do not know what is going on untill recently I read that Lilith is one of Satans wives. Is he punishing me for having intiment relations with Lilith?

Absolutely NONE of what you said is true, except that Lilith is one of Satan's wives. You have surely NOT had any contact with Lilith.

You are either some (((tribal troll))) infiltrator, have serious mental problems and are horribly confused, or I don't know whatever other option there could be.

If any of what you said is based on any kind of actual experience, the cause of these problems is surely from being involved in the jewish Qlippothic "magic" which is just a huge collection of jewish curses against gentiles designed to rot away gentile souls. You can read more about Qlippoth in some of the comments above. If this is the case, the only hope is to dedicate to Satan for real now, and do the Final RTR hundreds of times every day until all the curses are dissolved and removed.

But I'm almost 100% sure you aren't going to do this, because you are not a gentile you are an infiltrator trying to mess with us.

Ralkei

Postby Ralkei » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:53 am

I think I'm having issues with my dedication I keep trying to get help on the forum but nothing is working I feel like I'm being overwhelmed while I'm trying to sign it. My rational part of my brain is saying it's the enemy but the other side keeps saying what if?? I tried asking Satan for protection.. How do I get this to stop? Do I just continue the ritual??

Ralkei

Postby Ralkei » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:54 am

I think I'm having issues with my dedication I keep trying to get help on the forum but nothing is working I feel like I'm being overwhelmed while I'm trying to sign it. My rational part of my brain is saying it's the enemy but the other side keeps saying what if?? I tried asking Satan for protection.. How do I get this to stop? Do I just continue the ritual??

Ralkei

Postby Ralkei » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Ralkei wrote:I think I'm having issues with my dedication I keep trying to get help on the forum but nothing is working I feel like I'm being overwhelmed while I'm trying to sign it. My rational part of my brain is saying it's the enemy but the other side keeps saying what if?? I tried asking Satan for protection.. How do I get this to stop? Do I just continue the ritual??

The enemy does rhat to try to stop you from dedicating. When you dedicate, it will stop.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Ralkei wrote:I think I'm having issues with my dedication I keep trying to get help on the forum but nothing is working I feel like I'm being overwhelmed while I'm trying to sign it. My rational part of my brain is saying it's the enemy but the other side keeps saying what if?? I tried asking Satan for protection.. How do I get this to stop? Do I just continue the ritual??

Signing your name is just a formality of sorts, it's the blood that matters. The blood is basically just a kind of connector to you as an individual, like a sort of identification as there is power behind blood. The blood allows Satan to integrate you into our family on the soul level and provides the opportunity to free yourself from the enemy's grasp. But it is taken very seriously in that it is the surefire act of placing your trust and loyalty to Satan.

In the past a long, long time ago we had someone who actually made an effort to undo his dedication to Satan. He was absolutely bombarded by enemy attacks 24/7 with no respite afterwords and he kept begging Satan to forgive him and take him back, but Satan paid no bother with him because the man tried his damnedest to undo his dedication to Satan and Satan sorrowfully decided to let him be successful as he allows us to make our own decisions, casting him out of the family as a result and leaving the man to regret it sorely and suffer the consequences once he was no longer protected from the enemy. I don't know to this day what has happened to that man, but I'm pretty damn certain Satan never did take him back. It must be heartbreaking when your own children turn their back on you.

When you dedicate yourself to Satan, it's for eternity and it comes from the bottom of your heart. Prove to Satan that his love will not be misplaced and complete the dedication. Or slink back in fear and let the enemy control your life and lead your soul to nonexistence. If you ask me I think the right choice is rather apparent, but it is entirely yours to make.

newsatanist666123

Postby newsatanist666123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:20 pm

hello, i asked what to do if i cant sign the paper with my blood because im scared to sting myself, i got told "If it is proving too difficult to get blood out of your left index finger, it is a suitable enough substitute to draw blood from anywhere else less tender on your body. As long as it's your blood, and your intentions are pure, your dedication is good." where should i sting myself where it hurts more less? (sorry for my bad english im austrian)

newsatanist666123

Postby newsatanist666123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:20 pm

hello, i asked what to do if i cant sign the paper with my blood because im scared to sting myself, i got told "If it is proving too difficult to get blood out of your left index finger, it is a suitable enough substitute to draw blood from anywhere else less tender on your body. As long as it's your blood, and your intentions are pure, your dedication is good." where should i sting myself where it hurts more less? (sorry for my bad english im austrian)

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am

newsatanist666123 wrote:hello, i asked what to do if i cant sign the paper with my blood because im scared to sting myself, i got told "If it is proving too difficult to get blood out of your left index finger, it is a suitable enough substitute to draw blood from anywhere else less tender on your body. As long as it's your blood, and your intentions are pure, your dedication is good." where should i sting myself where it hurts more less? (sorry for my bad english im austrian)

Anywhere it doesn't really make a difference. The small drop of blood is part of your soul, this is just to connect your soul into Satan. If you accidentally get a small cut anywhere, you can use that. You can use the thick part of your arm. Do not take it from anywhere close to a vein, you don't want to open that. Just look for some harmless safe small place. I think the thick part of your arm or leg is a good place. Just be careful. :D

Vx36

Postby Vx36 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:16 am

Hi I dedicated in 2004 and have meditated on and off for a few years. I have participated in most of the rituals and created at least 2 other accounts on our forums. My wife and I also received natal and synastry charts from Lydia. My other 2 accounts were banned just for asking questions but I really want to be a part of the community. I know some questions like "are all jews bad?" were silly of me to ask before but I want to know how I can be honest and not get banned? I hate feeling like an outcast when I've been a loyal satanist for so many years. I won't give up and I am not some stupid jewish infiltrator so please don't ban me.

newsatanist666123

Postby newsatanist666123 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:08 pm

[/quote]
Anywhere it doesn't really make a difference. The small drop of blood is part of your soul, this is just to connect your soul into Satan. If you accidentally get a small cut anywhere, you can use that. You can use the thick part of your arm. Do not take it from anywhere close to a vein, you don't want to open that. Just look for some harmless safe small place. I think the thick part of your arm or leg is a good place. Just be careful. :D[/quote] hello, thank you for you answer, what kind of pen do i need to use and do i need to write my first name or first name and surname?

newsatanist666123

Postby newsatanist666123 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm

[/quote]
Anywhere it doesn't really make a difference. The small drop of blood is part of your soul, this is just to connect your soul into Satan. If you accidentally get a small cut anywhere, you can use that. You can use the thick part of your arm. Do not take it from anywhere close to a vein, you don't want to open that. Just look for some harmless safe small place. I think the thick part of your arm or leg is a good place. Just be careful. :D[/quote] hello, thank you for you answer, what kind of pen do i need to use and do i need to write my first name or first name and surname?