Ask All Questions Here! New members

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 843

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:29 pm

I did the mediations from opening the soul section to open my 6th and crown Chakras and I can feel them if I focus very much.
Should I do it again?
Also any magical workings to have lucid dreams?
Image

Valontuoja
Posts: 183
Location: Greater Finland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Valontuoja » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:36 pm

EyyBRO wrote:Hello! I was wondering a few things about our anti-miscegenation protocols


Race is way more than a single attribute like height or IQ, it's a lot more than just a matter of skin color. People reincarnate based on their racial line, if the racial line is destroyed here will be no good bodies for us to reincarnate in. According to several studies mixed race people have more health and identity problems than pure breed people, they also aren't as likely to find transplant matches as their genetics are too different from other people. The genetic distance between different races is huge. Some xians love to say how they would allow their daughters to marry a "based black man" or "black xian conservative" - they don't see race as anything else than skin color and that's why they are fine with destroying their heritage by mixing with different races.

Your question of mixing between people with high IQ or otherwise good genetics regardless of race is answered in my second link. About nations.... No we don't forbid mixing between different nations but races instead. If people from two nations are similar enough it's fine for them to mix. IF we were to ban mixing between different national groups then the USA shouldn't exist.

Here is a reason why the jews are forcing race-mixing on people on media, hollywood and elsewhere.

Race-Mixing
https://web.archive.org/web/20170504014 ... 19167.html
The Ancients in Babylonia did NOT talk of Race mixing as 'Race mixing'. People who race mixed, they called it BESTIALITY. This is because this is bad, and produces negativity over the generations.


Christianity, teacher of Race Mixing, breeding De-Evolution
https://web.archive.org/web/20170504001 ... 14699.html
In reply to another SS thar asked if "one superior individual one in a billionth" from another race, should be allowed to Race mix with another Race.

Observed from all standings, this is wrong. The reason why is that exactly these superior individuals, NEED to stay within their own Racial group, and make it better and elevate it, not try to use this as a pass to mix heavily, supposedly over the basis of superiority. This most probably ensures that both individuals get lost again and there is again no advancement.


Dealing with Astral Entities - Heredity/Race, Charts, Part 2
https://web.archive.org/web/20170503230 ... 15165.html

Biracial Asian Americans twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder:
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases ... 081108.php

Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Why mixed-race minorities struggle to find life-saving transplant matches
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-r ... nt-matches

Genetics has learned a ton — mostly about white people. That’s a problem.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... -all-of-us

Genetic prediction works better for people of white, European ancestry for a simple reason
This is not a hypothetical problem: Last week, Color Genomics announced that next year, it will release a risk test for heart disease. When it debuts, MIT Technology Review reports, the product will only be useful for people of white European ancestry. Though, again, many scientists think genetic risk research is too preliminary for these risk tests to be sold to any consumer. (Color is also working on expanding its tests to cover more people.)

But the reason the test won’t work for most of the world’s population is simple: Most participants in the studies that yield predictive insights — genome-wide association studies (or GWAS for short) — are of white European ancestry. In all, white people of European ancestry make up 80 percent of the participants in all these studies, despite only representing a fraction of the world’s population

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:37 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I did the mediations from opening the soul section to open my 6th and crown Chakras and I can feel them if I focus very much.
Should I do it again?
Also any magical workings to have lucid dreams?

So it worked they opened :D you should keep working on them to keep them open, but you don't need to go through the whole opening process again since they are already opened now. You can continue doing those Opening the Soul on the next chakras now until you have all of them opened. But once they are opened it's like a pierced ear you need to keep a flow of energy through them or they could close up again. I don't know much with having lucid dreams, but you can do a search for a topic Zola LuckyStar made about her experiences with them.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:50 pm

EyyBRO wrote:Hello! I was wondering a few things about our anti-miscegenation protocols:

Do you know what makes Crayola Crayons so amazing? Why they are the biggest and bestest crayon company in the entire world? It's because of that sweet 64 pack, 64 different individual colors all in one box. I think they even made a box with 128 different colors too! A level of healthy perfect special variety that makes the entire world more vivid and beautiful.

Now imagine if you dumped the entire box into a frying pan, or into a "melting pot", and melted them all down together into one sickly, weak, genetic disease filled, confused, sick grey disgusting mess. What the fuck are you doing why would anyone ever want to do that?! Anybody who truly cares about the diversity of the world and each of the different races MUST keep them safe, when you mix two colors you completely lose both of the originals until eventually there is just nothing left. If you are truly proud of yourself and truly love your people, you will surely maintain the continued existence and health of your people. Otherwise you would be actively causing your own extinction, which is the most disgusting and backwards behaviour for any living thing to have. It's the exact opposite of the foundational laws of nature.
Be Happy :P
Image

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi everyone, I am a new member, I joined Satanism 20 days ago and I do meditation for 14 days. I would like to know if I dedicate myself to satan without signing the name with my blood, will the ritual be valid?
Hail Satan

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:58 pm

StyleCoin wrote:Hi everyone, I am a new member, I joined Satanism 20 days ago and I do meditation for 14 days. I would like to know if I dedicate myself to satan without signing the name with my blood, will the ritual be valid?

The thing about the blood is it actually is for a real reason, it isn't about being "edgy" or anything like that. The prana life-force energy of your soul is in multiple layers that vibrate at different frequencies all the way up into the super high frequency astral level. Your blood literally is your soul, it is the slowest vibrating level of your soul, slow enough that it is physical instead of just astral. So when you put the drop of blood, you are actually physically connecting your entire soul into the ritual. You are joining your own soul together with the souls of all the gods and all of us here. We are all connected together and all connected to Satan directly. This protects you and also allows you to spiritually grow much much faster. So it really is necessary. But you only need one very small drop of blood and if there is any kind of problem where you aren't able to get it from your finger, it is still valid if you take it from another part of your body.
Be Happy :P
Image

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Hi everyone, I am a new member, I joined Satanism 20 days ago and I do meditation for 14 days. I would like to know if I dedicate myself to satan without signing the name with my blood, will the ritual be valid?

The thing about the blood is it actually is for a real reason, it isn't about being "edgy" or anything like that. The prana life-force energy of your soul is in multiple layers that vibrate at different frequencies all the way up into the super high frequency astral level. Your blood literally is your soul, it is the slowest vibrating level of your soul, slow enough that it is physical instead of just astral. So when you put the drop of blood, you are actually physically connecting your entire soul into the ritual. You are joining your own soul together with the souls of all the gods and all of us here. We are all connected together and all connected to Satan directly. This protects you and also allows you to spiritually grow much much faster. So it really is necessary. But you only need one very small drop of blood and if there is any kind of problem where you aren't able to get it from your finger, it is still valid if you take it from another part of your body.


[/quote] Thank you for answering me, I am very grateful, for now I am with my astral temple. Soon I will do the dedication with my blood. =) [/quote]
Hail Satan

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 843

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 am

Does doing RTRs right after doing magical workings take power away from the workings?
Image

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?
Hail Satan

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:41 pm

StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?

By doing the dedication to Satan and spamming the Final RTR. The dedication to Satan actually is true and forever and real. Christian baptism is not a real thing, other than just connecting to their curses. But all those curses can be removed and erased with the RTR.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:43 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Does doing RTRs right after doing magical workings take power away from the workings?

It's best to do something quick in between to recharge you so you have enough energy to make the RTR more effective. But the RTR frees you and makes anything you do more effective so it helps the other workings succeed.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Does doing RTRs right after doing magical workings take power away from the workings?


No, but it is important to make sure you maintain a decent level of energy before and after workings so that you can protect yourself and have energy to do any emergency workings (i.e. banishing ritual, more AoPs, etc). After a working the energy is already programmed and assigned to it's job, it does not incorporate itself into other workings unless you program it to or focus too much on it while doing a different working.

StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?


Doing the RTR every day removes curses and bindings of the enemy not just from the masses but also from yourself. Do at least 1 every day.

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:38 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?

By doing the dedication to Satan and spamming the Final RTR. The dedication to Satan actually is true and forever and real. Christian baptism is not a real thing, other than just connecting to their curses. But all those curses can be removed and erased with the RTR.



Thanks :)
Hail Satan

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Does doing RTRs right after doing magical workings take power away from the workings?


No, but it is important to make sure you maintain a decent level of energy before and after workings so that you can protect yourself and have energy to do any emergency workings (i.e. banishing ritual, more AoPs, etc). After a working the energy is already programmed and assigned to it's job, it does not incorporate itself into other workings unless you program it to or focus too much on it while doing a different working.

StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?


Doing the RTR every day removes curses and bindings of the enemy not just from the masses but also from yourself. Do at least 1 every day.

Thanks :) <3
Hail Satan

sun666
Posts: 6

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby sun666 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:11 am

I just wanted to say hello to all.

I am not new to Spiritual Satanism, in fact I started out back in 2011 when I made my dedication to father Satan. And it was truly the best thing that happened in my life.

I wish everyone a good time, spiritual enlightment and much blessings.

HAIL SATAN

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 843

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I did the mediations from opening the soul section to open my 6th and crown Chakras and I can feel them if I focus very much.
Should I do it again?
Also any magical workings to have lucid dreams?

So it worked they opened :D you should keep working on them to keep them open, but you don't need to go through the whole opening process again since they are already opened now. You can continue doing those Opening the Soul on the next chakras now until you have all of them opened. But once they are opened it's like a pierced ear you need to keep a flow of energy through them or they could close up again. I don't know much with having lucid dreams, but you can do a search for a topic Zola LuckyStar made about her experiences with them.

I can feel a slight pressure in the top of my head but the meditation didn't give me any pleasure as stated in the main site.
Image

User avatar
RaSolHeart
Posts: 1

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby RaSolHeart » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello I am RaSol I have been with Enki for many years and am interested in learning with the crew here.

SunGod

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:47 pm

RaSolHeart wrote:Hello I am RaSol I have been with Enki for many years and am interested in learning with the crew here.

SunGod

Okay good but why are you crying?
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:49 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I can feel a slight pressure in the top of my head but the meditation didn't give me any pleasure as stated in the main site.

It is starting to open, do more work on it.
Be Happy :P
Image

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:47 pm

Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?
Hail Satan

User avatar
Goldenglazed666
Posts: 43

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Goldenglazed666 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:47 am

I work in a public place, and even though i work on void meditation, often I get fired up and basically give sermons to myself in my head explaining how much I hate the jooz and how Satan is true god and stuff like that.. but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic? part of me thinks its just paranoia, but some days i get worried, as I have been confronted by a white doctor about keeping my mouth shut about them before and it was frightening cause i didnt expect him to say that (i was hospitalized at the time, and under heavy influence of drugs and probably mentioned something about them im assuming)..
Subhumans try to rule this world..but with honor we fight against it all..
Out in numbers we are..but still we are strong and stand tall!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:58 pm

StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?

As long as you intend and agree with those words, then it worked and there is no need to repeat it.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Goldenglazed666 wrote:but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic?

Maybe, but it's very rare. And fuck it, who cares anyway? They can't prove anything. They can't justify treating you any worse just because they imagine that you may have possibly thought something that they disagree with. This is not something that should be worried about.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:49 pm

StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?


It will suffice yes. You can always do the ritual again at any time you feel you are able if you feel it wasn't 'proper' enough but once the ritual is truly done it is official. What matters is the blood and your intent. You can try asking Satan to provide you the best means of privacy to do the ritual completely if you want to and you will have to look out for those opportunities.

Goldenglazed666 wrote:I work in a public place, and even though i work on void meditation, often I get fired up and basically give sermons to myself in my head explaining how much I hate the jooz and how Satan is true god and stuff like that.. but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic? part of me thinks its just paranoia, but some days i get worried, as I have been confronted by a white doctor about keeping my mouth shut about them before and it was frightening cause i didnt expect him to say that (i was hospitalized at the time, and under heavy influence of drugs and probably mentioned something about them im assuming)..


Some more advanced individuals can in fact pick up on our thoughts and can sense our intentions if we build up on it continuously. Dwelling on things sends energy to that thing in a variety of ways, as I've had experience with stewing over individuals that I hate for lengthy amounts of time of which I end up giving that person very bad luck and misfortune from the negative energy I am passively sending them from this hateful dwelling; one individual even ended up in jail.

I sometimes use the colour black in energy workings to conceal myself on the astral, the same colour can be used for self-control and to 'cover' your thoughts from being picked up on. Using colour in energy is rather advanced and can take some experimenting and familiarization. Just visualize a large thin black bubble shielding you, don't visualize it engulfing like you would with white-gold light from aura cleaning, keep it separate from you as an exterior object outside of yourself, like the bubble is the walls of a room shielding you from the outside. Picture yourself glowing white-gold inside the bubble and that the black bubble is hiding this light from the outside world. Give yourself lots of room inside this bubble, at least half a meter out from your body.

This is something you would need to return your focus to a few times a day to keep it built up and going. With enough power to it you should be completely hidden on the astral and your thoughts should be at least very difficult to read. Like I said though, working with colour is very advanced and requires focus and knowledge. I would still encourage the use of void meditation.

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:17 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?

As long as you intend and agree with those words, then it worked and there is no need to repeat it.


Thanks :))))
Hail Satan

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:20 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?


It will suffice yes. You can always do the ritual again at any time you feel you are able if you feel it wasn't 'proper' enough but once the ritual is truly done it is official. What matters is the blood and your intent. You can try asking Satan to provide you the best means of privacy to do the ritual completely if you want to and you will have to look out for those opportunities.

Goldenglazed666 wrote:I work in a public place, and even though i work on void meditation, often I get fired up and basically give sermons to myself in my head explaining how much I hate the jooz and how Satan is true god and stuff like that.. but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic? part of me thinks its just paranoia, but some days i get worried, as I have been confronted by a white doctor about keeping my mouth shut about them before and it was frightening cause i didnt expect him to say that (i was hospitalized at the time, and under heavy influence of drugs and probably mentioned something about them im assuming)..


Some more advanced individuals can in fact pick up on our thoughts and can sense our intentions if we build up on it continuously. Dwelling on things sends energy to that thing in a variety of ways, as I've had experience with stewing over individuals that I hate for lengthy amounts of time of which I end up giving that person very bad luck and misfortune from the negative energy I am passively sending them from this hateful dwelling; one individual even ended up in jail.

I sometimes use the colour black in energy workings to conceal myself on the astral, the same colour can be used for self-control and to 'cover' your thoughts from being picked up on. Using colour in energy is rather advanced and can take some experimenting and familiarization. Just visualize a large thin black bubble shielding you, don't visualize it engulfing like you would with white-gold light from aura cleaning, keep it separate from you as an exterior object outside of yourself, like the bubble is the walls of a room shielding you from the outside. Picture yourself glowing white-gold inside the bubble and that the black bubble is hiding this light from the outside world. Give yourself lots of room inside this bubble, at least half a meter out from your body.

This is something you would need to return your focus to a few times a day to keep it built up and going. With enough power to it you should be completely hidden on the astral and your thoughts should be at least very difficult to read. Like I said though, working with colour is very advanced and requires focus and knowledge. I would still encourage the use of void meditation.


Thank you for responding, I'm very happy, I hope we meet one day in the astral.
Hail Satan

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:21 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?

As long as you intend and agree with those words, then it worked and there is no need to repeat it.


Thank you for responding, I'm very happy, I hope we meet one day in the astral.
Hail Satan

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:49 pm

If i try to unblock a chakra will the meditation work almost instantly?
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 am

Ryan666RR wrote:If i try to unblock a chakra will the meditation work almost instantly?

How advanced are you? You don't have to answer that or you wouldn't have asked your question. It all depends how much energy you have and how blocked it is. If you are strong enough you can do it that fast. But it needs to be maintained and worked on repeatedly to actually succeed. Do some work on unblocking and strengthening your chakras every day. They will continue to strengthen to a point where it's easier for them to stay open and you don't need to do as much. But if they were blocked for a long time and you are just starting to unblock them now, don't expect to be instantly perfect.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Prawdy
Posts: 16
Location: Forests of Europe

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Prawdy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:18 am

Morning!

First I'd like to say hello to all members here! I hope you are doin well ;)

My first visit on SS was few years ago and I need to say that I was disgusted of all of the content and u know why :D I started honestly waking up from the illusion in 2016, and sometimes this JoS site comes to me and comes, currently I'm after full SS book, Exposing Christianity and some mini articles from your webiste.

The first thing I want to talk you with is the destination of our being in the cycles of the universe. Is it possible to have some physicial symbols of our belonging to something, or its just my imagination? Well, I was born with cleft lip and palate, and when I had my first medical operation my lip was sutured in the symbol of thunder, which is not a everyday thing. The second thing is that i have a pine tree on my plot and this free is looking like thunder too when u look at the tree in the back, very simillar to my suture. I have a horizontal scar on the back of my head and my parent can't even explain where I was supposed to get this. I'm writing this because when i started finally read the JoS my life started to change but I don't make anything with the dedication and even the meditations programs.
I have bigger senses than before, I mean I know (still trying to understand is it just a predicting or some higher sens) when someone will call me, or someone will come to me u know what I mean. Is it all going well?

Second thing is that I want to learn how to astrology for myself, want to calcuate my own callendar but I know many books were poisoned by desinformation about true astrology knowledge. Can you tell me which books are the best to learn?

Best regards!

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:18 pm

What runes should i vibrate to unblock or open a chakra?
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5666

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:27 pm

Prawdy wrote:Morning!

First I'd like to say hello to all members here! I hope you are doin well ;)

My first visit on SS was few years ago and I need to say that I was disgusted of all of the content and u know why :D I started honestly waking up from the illusion in 2016, and sometimes this JoS site comes to me and comes, currently I'm after full SS book, Exposing Christianity and some mini articles from your webiste.

The first thing I want to talk you with is the destination of our being in the cycles of the universe. Is it possible to have some physicial symbols of our belonging to something, or its just my imagination? Well, I was born with cleft lip and palate, and when I had my first medical operation my lip was sutured in the symbol of thunder, which is not a everyday thing. The second thing is that i have a pine tree on my plot and this free is looking like thunder too when u look at the tree in the back, very simillar to my suture. I have a horizontal scar on the back of my head and my parent can't even explain where I was supposed to get this. I'm writing this because when i started finally read the JoS my life started to change but I don't make anything with the dedication and even the meditations programs.
I have bigger senses than before, I mean I know (still trying to understand is it just a predicting or some higher sens) when someone will call me, or someone will come to me u know what I mean. Is it all going well?

Second thing is that I want to learn how to astrology for myself, want to calcuate my own callendar but I know many books were poisoned by desinformation about true astrology knowledge. Can you tell me which books are the best to learn?

Best regards!


There is an astrology place in the Joy of Satan (Under the Magick Section in the main site) which you can find from here: www.satanisgod.org

In regards to your birthmarks, these can be only symbolic to an extent, it's your mind giving them more attention to lead you to study or search. Check the Sieg Rune in the Runes section in the Joy of Satan, see if it resonates with you. You may need to use it.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:43 pm

How did our beautiful gods create matter?
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:36 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:How did our beautiful gods create matter?

I think you are confused. You mean like they created the matter of every single thing that physically exists? This doesn't make any sense and sounds like some chriatianity stuff, "god created the entire universe in 7 days". The gods live within the universe just like everyone else. The universe has existed forever, it wasn't created by any god.
Be Happy :P
Image

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:39 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Ryan666RR wrote:How did our beautiful gods create matter?

I think you are confused. You mean like they created the matter of every single thing that physically exists? This doesn't make any sense and sounds like some chriatianity stuff, "god created the entire universe in 7 days". The gods live within the universe just like everyone else. The universe has existed forever, it wasn't created by any god.


Does this means that earth did exist before the gods? I mean how they created things like gold/stone.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:49 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:Does this means that earth did exist before the gods?

Yes
Ryan666RR wrote: I mean how they created things like gold/stone.

They didn't. Gold and stone and every other element all already existed. You sound very confused. The gods are people like us who have developed and grown into a power bigger than we can imagine. But they are still a kind of people. You are thinking too much like a christian/muslim.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 843

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:55 pm

Is it better if I do vibrate the mantras to open the soul more times than the numbers the site shows?
For example, is it better if I do various sessions during the day to open my ajna chakra vibrating yaum various number of times, or does it work better if I do like the page says ie a session of 16 vibrations a day for a week?
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:34 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Is it better if I do vibrate the mantras to open the soul more times than the numbers the site shows?
For example, is it better if I do various sessions during the day to open my ajna chakra vibrating yaum various number of times, or does it work better if I do like the page says ie a session of 16 vibrations a day for a week?

You can do more. Doing it multiple times per day is good. Just if you start to have any discomfort it might be because you're doing too much so be aware of that.
Be Happy :P
Image

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Ryan666RR wrote:Does this means that earth did exist before the gods?

Yes
Ryan666RR wrote: I mean how they created things like gold/stone.

They didn't. Gold and stone and every other element all already existed. You sound very confused. The gods are people like us who have developed and grown into a power bigger than we can imagine. But they are still a kind of people. You are thinking too much like a christian/muslim.


Christians and muslims are my biggest enemies. I won't rest until they're destroyed! And actually all we need is to prove the existance of supernatural powers. When there is scientific proof the jews can't stop us.

(Also you'd insult me because you said i think like a christian :( )
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:54 pm

What happens when someone got devoured by Ammut?
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:And actually all we need is to prove the existance of supernatural powers. When there is scientific proof the jews can't stop us.

Well a 1,500 years ago there was absolute 100% proof of all of these things. Spirituality was an absolute science no different than gravity, chemistry, biology, or anything else now. That didn't stop them from burning all the libraries, burning all the pagans, and erasing and rewriting all the history. Look up about the Library of Alexandria, that was burnt by Philo Judaicus and his team of joos. Scientific proof doesn't mean shit to them.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:What happens when someone got devoured by Ammut?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18395 

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18422 
Be Happy :P
Image

Ryan666RR
Posts: 86
Location: Holland

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ryan666RR » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:21 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Ryan666RR wrote:What happens when someone got devoured by Ammut?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=18395 

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=18422 



So Ammit is symbolic?
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:10 am

Hi everyone, on April 4th I have meditated in the morning, always when I meditate I feel the energy flowing in me, but when I went to meditate the night, came all sorts of thoughts, I feel hate, sadness and other things and now I do not feel the energy flowing inside me like before, what can this be?

I also can not concentrate on things anymore, I can concentrate only when I do the meditation returning curses, I feel more relieved.

I think it all started when I went to school, I'm an antisocial guy and I never mind making friends, I started feeling lonely and I was sad when I ask for help from Father Satan I get better, my grandmother invokes spirit and she knows that I am a Satanist, when she starts with those Christian prayers, she irritates me a lot, I get restless, I can not explain very well, but something must be affecting me emotionally and spiritually.

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to stop vibrating, for example;

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to vibrate for example;

VÀT- should vibrate VVVVVAAAAAHHHHTTT
this way?
Hail Satan

User avatar
Alpella
Posts: 20

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Alpella » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Firstly, thanks for that kind of topic, that is what i needed.

My question is actually more like a problem, a problem that restrains my spiritual improvement too bad. When i'm maditating, or doing magick, spell or something, i unwillingly feel my *right side*. It is sometimes right side of my soul, body, or i even feel right side of my chakra and body when i do FCM. That makes me feel too discomfortable. I even reluctantly focus to feel right side of my brain when i'm doing magick for improving intelligence. I want to know this why, if someone know the answer and how to fix it. I need your help.
By the way, my English is not that good, so sorry if i did any mistake. Thanks.

Hail Satan, Hail Gods!
ur cute

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:24 pm

Alpella wrote:Firstly, thanks for that kind of topic, that is what i needed.

My question is actually more like a problem, a problem that restrains my spiritual improvement too bad. When i'm maditating, or doing magick, spell or something, i unwillingly feel my *right side*. It is sometimes right side of my soul, body, or i even feel right side of my chakra and body when i do FCM. That makes me feel too discomfortable. I even reluctantly focus to feel right side of my brain when i'm doing magick for improving intelligence. I want to know this why, if someone know the answer and how to fix it. I need your help.
By the way, my English is not that good, so sorry if i did any mistake. Thanks.

Hail Satan, Hail Gods!

The two sides of your soul need to become balanced. Ida and Pingala, left and right, female and male energies, they need to be balanced. Work on opening your Solar 3rd chakra because this is a place where all of the energy paths from both sides of your body come together. This will fix it.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:43 pm

StyleCoin wrote:Hi everyone, on April 4th I have meditated in the morning, always when I meditate I feel the energy flowing in me, but when I went to meditate the night, came all sorts of thoughts, I feel hate, sadness and other things and now I do not feel the energy flowing inside me like before, what can this be?

I also can not concentrate on things anymore, I can concentrate only when I do the meditation returning curses, I feel more relieved.

I think it all started when I went to school, I'm an antisocial guy and I never mind making friends, I started feeling lonely and I was sad when I ask for help from Father Satan I get better, my grandmother invokes spirit and she knows that I am a Satanist, when she starts with those Christian prayers, she irritates me a lot, I get restless, I can not explain very well, but something must be affecting me emotionally and spiritually.

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to stop vibrating, for example;

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to vibrate for example;

VÀT- should vibrate VVVVVAAAAAHHHHTTT
this way?

Christianity is all curses. If anyone is praying these curses at you, even if they think they are trying to help you, you need to do the Final RTR as much as you can. This erases all the curses. And the Returning Curses like you already do. Also as your soul gets stronger and cleaner, all the bad things and problems that used to in your soul will come out as they are removed. So when this happens you will feel all the bad energy as it is leaving from you, but it's a good thing because it's not in your soul anymore.

In the RTR, you don't need to vibrate the words. You can just say them. But if you like how it feels, you can also choose to vibrate the words. Just don't think you have to.
Be Happy :P
Image

StyleCoin
Posts: 363
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Hi everyone, on April 4th I have meditated in the morning, always when I meditate I feel the energy flowing in me, but when I went to meditate the night, came all sorts of thoughts, I feel hate, sadness and other things and now I do not feel the energy flowing inside me like before, what can this be?

I also can not concentrate on things anymore, I can concentrate only when I do the meditation returning curses, I feel more relieved.

I think it all started when I went to school, I'm an antisocial guy and I never mind making friends, I started feeling lonely and I was sad when I ask for help from Father Satan I get better, my grandmother invokes spirit and she knows that I am a Satanist, when she starts with those Christian prayers, she irritates me a lot, I get restless, I can not explain very well, but something must be affecting me emotionally and spiritually.

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to stop vibrating, for example;

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to vibrate for example;

VÀT- should vibrate VVVVVAAAAAHHHHTTT
this way?

Christianity is all curses. If anyone is praying these curses at you, even if they think they are trying to help you, you need to do the Final RTR as much as you can. This erases all the curses. And the Returning Curses like you already do. Also as your soul gets stronger and cleaner, all the bad things and problems that used to in your soul will come out as they are removed. So when this happens you will feel all the bad energy as it is leaving from you, but it's a good thing because it's not in your soul anymore.

In the RTR, you don't need to vibrate the words. You can just say them. But if you like how it feels, you can also choose to vibrate the words. Just don't think you have to.


Thank you for answering, it helped me a lot.
Hail Satan

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3760
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 am

This is from an old comment I made, but it's important to understand so I'm copying it here for more people to see. Somebody basically asked "I'm doing all these works to clean out my soul and it was feeling like a great improvement for the first several days, but then all the problems suddenly came back all at once and I felt worse than before. What's happening?!"

This was my answer:

I've experienced things like this, it's part of the growth. Basically there have been bad emotions locked deep into your soul, kind of folded inside in another dimension in a way that you don't really feel or experience, but it is still there subconsciously. As you grow and improve, all of this negativity is being pulled out of you. So first it sort of "unfolds and unlocks" out of the deep way that it was locked in in your soul, which feels like there's suddenly this huge pile of negativity on top of you even worse than before. But once that negativity is gathered up into a big ball, it is then transformed into goodness and you make a really big jump in improvement.

I guess the best way I can explain it is like groundwater. Every moment of being depressed is pouring negativity into the person's soul just like pouring water into the ground. During this time, they don't see what water is already in the ground, just what they are currently pouring. When the depression stops, you aren't pouring anymore water, the ground surface is dry, it looks like everything is fine. But all that water that soaked in is still down there locked away, you just aren't connected to it in a way to feel it anymore. So when you do a work to fix this and remove all that negativity out of you, it first dries the surface of the ground, but then it starts pumping every drop that got spilled back up and out, so suddenly you're in the middle of a big lake wondering "Where did all this come from? The ground was just drying up the last few days!" Then there are 2 things that could happen, either it all simply flows away and separates from you or you can transform it into a new type of energy which is now positive and helping you, either way the negativity is all gone now. The soul/ground is cleaned up inside. This is all just a normal part of the process of cleaning and improving. And I just realized, the physical body is the Earth element and the emotional energy of depression is the Water element, so this description truly is exactly what is happening. Thank you for asking this question, this is something that all of us experience and if we don't know what is happening it could discourage us, but it's a normal part of healing and growing.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Dan
Posts: 1

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Dan » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 am

how do i start a new topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BlackenedAsh, Libra and 23 guests