Ask All Questions Here! New members

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:50 am

Xon wrote:
Xon wrote:I have two question:
Where can I find the shorter version of planetary mantras?
Can a work (runic or similar) be protracted for more of 90 days?

*questions
*more than 90 days

It was suggested to not go over 90 days as to "stabilize" energies or something like that. You can still do another 90 days one after some days passed.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Xon

Postby Xon » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Xon wrote:

*questions
*more than 90 days

It was suggested to not go over 90 days as to "stabilize" energies or something like that. You can still do another 90 days one after some days passed.

Thank's. ;)

Kundalini666

Postby Kundalini666 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Hi, guys. What is the significance of conquest in the ancient world? I was studying the history of Egypt today, and stumbled upon the Assyrian Conquest. I wanted to know why the Assyrians wanted to take over Egypt and many other areas that they conquered. Basically, I found that it was all for expansion, and that they believed their Gods wanted them to do it. If the Gentiles were all worshipping the same Gods, why were they fighting each other and tearing down each others' civilizations for reasons that contradict the big picture of what Satanism is all about?

MeyuChan

Postby MeyuChan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Hey guys, could someone tell me what the meaning of this necklace is? I bought it a looong time ago and no one could tell me about it... like, is it Jewish crap or is it alright to keep it?

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0srg2po ... uJt9V-BMlA

mystique222

Postby mystique222 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:19 pm

I have 2 questions: I am in my second trimester of my pregnancy and I was wondering if it’s still safe to do the RTR, and also what meditations do you guys recommend not necessarily FOR my pregnancy, but meditations I can do while I’m pregnant that won’t harm my baby boy. thank you !

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:04 am

mystique222 wrote:I have 2 questions: I am in my second trimester of my pregnancy and I was wondering if it’s still safe to do the RTR, and also what meditations do you guys recommend not necessarily FOR my pregnancy, but meditations I can do while I’m pregnant that won’t harm my baby boy. thank you !

RTR is only going to make you healthier, and help you. It is perfectly safe for you and your baby.
Be Happy  :P 
ALL Lives Matter!

Raynaray

Postby Raynaray » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 am

I’m a agnostic. I always have been. I found the Joy of Satan webpage when I was around 16. I never pledged myself but somehow after reading everything it just felt right. I kept coming back and rereading things year after year and After so much struggle and pain I’ve come back and once again I’m questioning if I should pledge or not. Is there a way to ask Satan for a sign? I want to pledge but I want to know if father Satan is watching over me. I want to know the truth. I want to hear his truth or feel it. I really don’t care what the sign is. How do I go about asking and how will I know if he’s given me a sign?

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:32 pm

MeyuChan wrote:...
So it seems like just a simple pentagram pendant with some decorations on it. It's pretty but I doubt there is any deeper meaning to those. You should be fine to keep it.

If you want to know more about the meaning of the pentagram and Satanic Symbols in general, check here.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Shrekelstein

Postby Shrekelstein » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:05 pm

mystique222 wrote:I have 2 questions: I am in my second trimester of my pregnancy and I was wondering if it’s still safe to do the RTR, and also what meditations do you guys recommend not necessarily FOR my pregnancy, but meditations I can do while I’m pregnant that won’t harm my baby boy. thank you !

Avoid elemental invocation, breath of fire, inverted yoga poses or any other meditation the site has a warning about. The rest are safe.

MeyuChan

Postby MeyuChan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Shael wrote:
MeyuChan wrote:...
So it seems like just a simple pentagram pendant with some decorations on it. It's pretty but I doubt there is any deeper meaning to those. You should be fine to keep it.

If you want to know more about the meaning of the pentagram and Satanic Symbols in general, check here.

Oh that’s good! I was anxious about it being something Jewish...

MeyuChan

Postby MeyuChan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:40 pm

Does ss support lgbtq?

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:19 am

MeyuChan wrote:Does ss support lgbtq?
Yes, but be aware that the current-day lgbtq movement is jewish garbage. What we support are Transsexuals and Gays.
-Miyamoto Musashi

Shrekelstein

Postby Shrekelstein » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:27 am

Do you mean the freedom to do what you want in your bedroom or the organizations? Satan doesn't restrict your sexual expression. But most LGBTQWTF++ groups/organizations are retarded. They are full of cultural marxist ideas, communism, oppression olympics, narcissism, professional victimhood, attention whoring and give a bad name to gays/lesbians/whatever.
MeyuChan wrote:Does ss support lgbtq?

Dragoness1998

Postby Dragoness1998 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Is a planetary square ruined if you are interrupted in the middle of doing the mantras? I was interrupted half way through but continued it afterwards.

BrightMorningStar

Postby BrightMorningStar » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:21 am

I dedicated to father Satan. He is the Creator of humanity and set us free from the slavery and death of the jewish god. Hail Satan! Now please if you can, answer my questions. I see on the TV disgusting kikes like the pope throwing up hand signs that represent our father, why? Also, why is pedophilia and Satanism always used in the same sentence!? :evil: People point out the BAPHOMET statue. It has a young boy and girl standing at the lap. Why? Why the children there? Movie stars and rich people flaunt upside down crosses and pentagrams. What's up with that?

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:12 am

BrightMorningStar wrote:I dedicated to father Satan. He is the Creator of humanity and set us free from the slavery and death of the jewish god. Hail Satan! Now please if you can, answer my questions. I see on the TV disgusting kikes like the pope throwing up hand signs that represent our father, why? Also, why is pedophilia and Satanism always used in the same sentence!? :evil: People point out the BAPHOMET statue. It has a young boy and girl standing at the lap. Why? Why the children there? Movie stars and rich people flaunt upside down crosses and pentagrams. What's up with that?

My guess is that it is just to deceive and misdirect people who try to follow the trail of evil. The movie stars and celebrities are like puppets, they hold no real power. They are told to do these things and they think it makes them part of the inner circle, when in reality they are being primed to be cut loose when the masses revolt. The Jews know that people are trying to piece together the puzzle and so they mislead normies by saying Jews are of the "Synagogue of Satan" and look at all these ebil Satanic celebrities.

This further blasphemes Satan whilst still providing cover for the Jews. Even if someone names the Jew, if they still tie themselves into Xian propaganda and thoughtform, they will fail in the end. What you see on TV is just another obstacle for those who are more investigative, but don't know the full truth.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:19 am

Raynaray wrote:I’m a agnostic. I always have been. I found the Joy of Satan webpage when I was around 16. I never pledged myself but somehow after reading everything it just felt right. I kept coming back and rereading things year after year and After so much struggle and pain I’ve come back and once again I’m questioning if I should pledge or not. Is there a way to ask Satan for a sign? I want to pledge but I want to know if father Satan is watching over me. I want to know the truth. I want to hear his truth or feel it. I really don’t care what the sign is. How do I go about asking and how will I know if he’s given me a sign?

In my opinion, your sign has been you repeatedly being led to the site over and over. It is not a coincidence this happened, and so I think that alone shows Satan trying to bring you closer to him and secure your spiritual advancement.

To give him a clear message: Meditate upon his sigil and then ask him to give you a clear sign. From there, it could manifest a number of ways. It could come in a dream, it could be a 666 found in real life, it could be a feeling of warmth, etc.

Read here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Hail Satan!

FluffyMott

Postby FluffyMott » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Hello all

Would like to ask where do i find out how to summon or contact or find out who my spirit guardian is?

Targ

Postby Targ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:54 pm

In the description of meditation 666, says it is very powerful, but I can't feel the energy. Can I do it more than once?
Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Hail Beelzebub! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Caim!
Hail all the Gods of Orion!!

Sabazios

Postby Sabazios » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 pm

FluffyMott wrote:Hello all

Would like to ask where do i find out how to summon or contact or find out who my spirit guardian is?

I suppose you mean how to find your Guardian Demon, so read this topic
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=165227#p165227
Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:41 pm

Targ wrote:In the description of meditation 666, says it is very powerful, but I can't feel the energy. Can I do it more than once?

Do it as many times as what is comfortable for you.
ALL Lives Matter!

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:58 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:...

What have you been up to this whole time?

Hail Satan!

Raynaray

Postby Raynaray » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:01 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Raynaray wrote:I’m a agnostic. I always have been. I found the Joy of Satan webpage when I was around 16. I never pledged myself but somehow after reading everything it just felt right. I kept coming back and rereading things year after year and After so much struggle and pain I’ve come back and once again I’m questioning if I should pledge or not. Is there a way to ask Satan for a sign? I want to pledge but I want to know if father Satan is watching over me. I want to know the truth. I want to hear his truth or feel it. I really don’t care what the sign is. How do I go about asking and how will I know if he’s given me a sign?

In my opinion, your sign has been you repeatedly being led to the site over and over. It is not a coincidence this happened, and so I think that alone shows Satan trying to bring you closer to him and secure your spiritual advancement.

To give him a clear message: Meditate upon his sigil and then ask him to give you a clear sign. From there, it could manifest a number of ways. It could come in a dream, it could be a 666 found in real life, it could be a feeling of warmth, etc.

Read here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

So I asked father Satan for a sign and I went to bed soon after. Right as I was about to fall asleep I was jolted awake by what felt like someone shoving into my back. When I say jolted I mean I jumped. It was unpleasant. Is this likely an enemy? I definitely have an eerie feeling. Like someones watching me.

Nives

Postby Nives » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:58 pm

Buona sera, ho iniziato il mio cammino con Padre Satana da poco. Vorrei sapere se dopo il rituale d'iniziazione si dovrebbe sentire qualcosa, perchè quando l'ho fatto non ho potuto bruciare il foglio con la preghiera, quindi mi stanno venendo dei dubbi che non abbia funzionato. Dovrei rifarlo quando posso bruciarla oppure è normale all'inizio non sentire niente?

Nives

Postby Nives » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Buona sera, sono nuova e quando ho fatto il rituale d'iniziazione non ho potuto bruciare il foglio. Quindi ho un po' di dubbi se sia riuscito o no, quando si fa il rituale si deve sentire spiritualmente qualcosa? Oppure l'ho fatto male? Se l'ho fatto male lo posso rifare o non posso più?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:00 pm

Nives wrote:Buona sera, sono nuova e quando ho fatto il rituale d'iniziazione non ho potuto bruciare il foglio. Quindi ho un po' di dubbi se sia riuscito o no, quando si fa il rituale si deve sentire spiritualmente qualcosa? Oppure l'ho fatto male? Se l'ho fatto male lo posso rifare o non posso più?

Benvenuta, se sul foglio sei riuscita a metterci del tuo sangue la dedica è valida, sono in pochi quelli che riescono a farla perfettamente :lol: Comunque questo è il forum inglese, abbiamo un sub-forum italiano dove puoi scrivere in italiano, qui si dovrebbe scrivere in inglese.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Raynaray wrote:So I asked father Satan for a sign and I went to bed soon after. Right as I was about to fall asleep I was jolted awake by what felt like someone shoving into my back. When I say jolted I mean I jumped. It was unpleasant. Is this likely an enemy? I definitely have an eerie feeling. Like someones watching me.

Yeah lol. Satan would never just shove you. Beyond that, you would never feel a creepy, watched feeling from him. It is just one of those retards trying to scare you. I had a friend who was also undedicated, and he started trying the basic aura cleaning.The next day, he told me he had the most awful nightmares.

What are the implications of this? That means someone doesn't want you to have a relationship with Satan. Is that because it would make you weaker? No, lol, it is because it would make you powerful and threatening to them. In my opinion, Satan did not give you a sign in that incident, but you got a confirmation that you were making the right choice, nonetheless.

Keep your eyes out for a sign. Also, how did you ask him, did you mediate on his sigil? I don't think is required, but it certainly helps. The sigil is like a "radio link" to him.

Additionally, you can also dedicate to him to receive his protection, and then watch for or ask again for a sign. You might still get nightmares if you don't have an aura of protection, but I doubt you would actually get shoved again. If, for whatever reason, you decide you don't want to be dedicated to him, you can always rescind it without any trouble.

Hail Satan!

Camboom0123

Postby Camboom0123 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:56 pm

I need help making a satanic rosary. I just received my baphomet pendant and I'm super excited to use it. Please help.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Ors666 wrote:Is the moon going to be in taurus on aug 10? I checked 2 different websites and they both gave me a different result.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=120575#p120575
-Miyamoto Musashi

Fisher chiyumba moonga

Postby Fisher chiyumba moonga » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:23 am

Thanks for your help and support and I will not deposit you

Tyler1176

Postby Tyler1176 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Hi everyone ! glad to be here.
I'm new and I posted a new thread but seems like it's not showing.
I was kindly asking where I can find a list of demons and what they can help you with, following the guide on how to summon demons.
Thanks in advance !

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:35 am

Ors666 wrote:I did a rune reading on myself and got;
Fehu - Reverse Ehwaz - Reverse Thurisaz

On my description it basically said I presently have luck but it would lead to powerlessness against circumstances and powerful forces threatening me. How should I work around that?

Sounds like nonsense. What do you mean by that? You pay some random non-Satanist person to pull some runes out of a bag, and that's supposed to mean something?
ALL Lives Matter!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:37 am

Tyler1176 wrote:Hi everyone ! glad to be here.
I was kindly asking where I can find a list of demons and what they can help you with, following the guide on how to summon demons.
Thanks in advance !

Find that right here
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... /HELP.html
ALL Lives Matter!

Mondol

Postby Mondol » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:16 am

I afraid of dark room. When I go to my ritual, I close my door and shut the light of my room and then I afraid to do ritual. Before staring any ritual, I vibrate the rune ALGIS 15 times and I affirm " I am always safe , secure protected and healthy in everyway" 10 times. I also do Aura Of Protection. But, nevertheless I afraid. Sometimes I feel Someone is here in my room. Please, tell me how Can I protect myself completely before starting ritual?

Sabazios

Postby Sabazios » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:13 am

Thanks in advance !

The threads and posts are moderated by the HP s, so it takes some time to get through. For your question I ve sent a reply in your thread.
Hail Satan!

Kurat

Postby Kurat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Thanks in advance !

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Names.html

Tyler1176

Postby Tyler1176 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Thanks in advance !

Find that right here
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... /HELP.html

thank you very much ! can't wait to get started, but have so many questions

Tyler1176

Postby Tyler1176 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:16 pm

Sabazios wrote:
Thanks in advance !

The threads and posts are moderated by the HP s, so it takes some time to get through. For your question I ve sent a reply in your thread.

Sure, silly me ;)
thank you very much

Tyler1176

Postby Tyler1176 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Kurat wrote:
Thanks in advance !

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Names.html

Thanks to you too !

Aries13

Postby Aries13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Hello everybody!

I've just finished doing my daily fRtR.
I would like to ask two questions : at first, can I open the ritual with my own invocational prayer, or should I just stick to the one given by the clergy?
And then can I begin with SATANAS before I start the vibration and close with AUM after I'm done?

PS.: sorry for grammatical errors

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:35 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:...

What have you been up to this whole time?

Persevering and surviving as a warrior of Satan's of course.

mystique222

Postby mystique222 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:12 pm

I need to know how are the ancient Egyptians directly associated with satanism. I know how, but I’m trying to explain this to someone who is very simple minded and I’m not good at explaining things. I know that they worked with satan and even built structures in ancient Egypt, I know that they are connected to the black race. But the JOS website only tells so much information. can somebody go a little more in depth so I can better explain this to someone else ?

Cosmic6999

Postby Cosmic6999 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:20 am

It’s been a while since I been on this site I’m still empowering no progress yet but why is that I pick a meditation program and I’m working on my soul y’all wouldn’t send no psychic attack against if I’m working with y’all now would y’all anyways I have a couple of questions I been working with foundation meditation and I’m starting to feel a lil energy is foundation meditation helps with manipulation of energy right and now I’m working with the trance state and the third eye chakra and working on a lot but it’s moving so slow any advice

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:36 pm

Cosmic6999 wrote:It’s been a while since I been on this site I’m still empowering no progress yet but why is that I pick a meditation program and I’m working on my soul y’all wouldn’t send no psychic attack against if I’m working with y’all now would y’all anyways I have a couple of questions I been working with foundation meditation and I’m starting to feel a lil energy is foundation meditation helps with manipulation of energy right and now I’m working with the trance state and the third eye chakra and working on a lot but it’s moving so slow any advice

Dude. These things take time. It takes years to clean soul, not to speak of empowering. Keep on doing what you do, and in due time you will see bigger results.

I like the weight lifting analog: It takes years for string armed boy to reach high level bench press for example. Persevere!

Sisyphus

Postby Sisyphus » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:40 pm

im kinda rusty on this but you can bind protection (intention) to a clear quartz rock(google it) i believe and then use other rocks to charge that one to keep the intention going strong you just need to keep the rocks outside to charge periodically
As above So Below
Micro/Macro Casm

Havok

Postby Havok » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:42 pm

Hi,

I've been following you for quite a while in the shadows. I took the time to get to know the community well, and I made my dedication, following the awakening of my Kundalini and the opening of my third eye.

I am French, and I was already following the fight on an Enkiste front.

Currently, I am working on the 40 days program, the runes and Spiritual Warfare.

I started seriously doing Final RTR twice a day minimum a few days ago.

I still notice strange things, I alternate between phases where I literally feel like shit, and others where I feel full of energy, I guess that's normal?

Knowing that it's been a few months, that I'm starting to study... understand that I clearly didn't have the basics when it comes to protection and curse destruction.

BrightMorningStar

Referencing the bible

Postby BrightMorningStar » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:57 pm

I was born into a xian home. Went to church twice a week and sometimes was sent to church camps during the summer. As I got older I started questioning things. When I actually read the bible I saw contradictions, cruelty, and suppression. I turned atheist, and started to doubt any god existed. Eventually I was introduced to Satanism and dedicated. I've learned the bible is twisted truths, predictive programming, and occult crafts I probably am not fully aware of. My question is in regards to the bible scriptures and some of the bs that is in there. Satan has shown me the truth, I am able to see through the lies in that book. I am wondering though, how do you all feel about referencing some things in there when trying to reveal the true plan of the enemy. For example the bible mentions the mark of the beast. There will be something that the jevv releases that is exactly what the bible says is the mark. How do you, preferably a HIGH clergy member feel about us using that scripture against it. If I thought something was "the mark" and telling people don't take that shit! I would have better luck convincing them not to take it if I referenced the scripture compared to me telling them it's the freakn commi kike trying to really own you! But yeah, hopefully you understood my question and I apologise it's such a long post.

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:09 pm

Ors666 wrote:Does anyone know what foods or herbs strengthen the aura?

I read something about coffee doing a little bit of that, but other than that I don't know.

From my experience I feel like CBD stabilises it.

Is there anything beyond that? And please don't tell me just meditate or do some vibrations to your aura, I'm asking about something I can physically consume for it.

We have something built inside us, something inherent, so no need for external stimuli to advance ourselves spiritually. Quite the contrary.

This is a spiritual path, and for that to be succesful we need to do spiritual stuff. Mantras, meditations, breathing exercises etc. instead of herbs and stuff.

There is of course place for herbs and stuff in some health cases, for physical stuff, but we are talking about spiritual stuff so spiritual stuff applies to it.

Henu the Great

Re: Referencing the bible

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:14 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:I was born into a xian home. Went to church twice a week and sometimes was sent to church camps during the summer. As I got older I started questioning things. When I actually read the bible I saw contradictions, cruelty, and suppression. I turned atheist, and started to doubt any god existed. Eventually I was introduced to Satanism and dedicated. I've learned the bible is twisted truths, predictive programming, and occult crafts I probably am not fully aware of. My question is in regards to the bible scriptures and some of the bs that is in there. Satan has shown me the truth, I am able to see through the lies in that book. I am wondering though, how do you all feel about referencing some things in there when trying to reveal the true plan of the enemy. For example the bible mentions the mark of the beast. There will be something that the jevv releases that is exactly what the bible says is the mark. How do you, preferably a HIGH clergy member feel about us using that scripture against it. If I thought something was "the mark" and telling people don't take that shit! I would have better luck convincing them not to take it if I referenced the scripture compared to me telling them it's the freakn commi kike trying to really own you! But yeah, hopefully you understood my question and I apologise it's such a long post.

I think your best bet would be to do Final RTR so that jews power would dwindle and people would see through that shit.

Convincing heavily programmed people with scriptures is not a good approach in my opinion.

All that being said some people will not leave those dead religions even after they are exposed. How would you know who can be persuaded away from xtianity, for example, and who not.

Hence, best approach is Final RTR.

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:31 am

Ors666 wrote:Does anyone know what foods or herbs strengthen the aura?

I read something about coffee doing a little bit of that, but other than that I don't know.

From my experience I feel like CBD stabilises it.

Is there anything beyond that? And please don't tell me just meditate or do some vibrations to your aura, I'm asking about something I can physically consume for it.

I don't yet know of anything that helps with the aura specifically but Buer (supposedly, I cannot guarantee it was actually him every step of the way even though I made a deal with him for his help, just be wary when believing things like this) taught me a medicinal drink (which was much more stronger and potent than a casual drink to enjoy because it's purposes were strictly medicinal) involving orange pekoe tea with honey to get rid of a microbial sickness in my digestive tract. Both were healed completely in three days of drinking this drink, but it could vary from person to person.

So all I can say from experience is orange pekoe and honey are good for the digestive tract along with lettuce species foods of which was also supposedly taught to me and this in turn, again from my personal experience, definitely helps to strengthen your solar chakra as this rules over the digestive tract and since the solar chakra is your overall spiritual power it could potentially help with strengthening your aura as well.

Hope this helps a bit, and yes, what we eat affects not only our physical health but our spiritual as well in certain ways.