Ask All Questions Here! New members

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Gear88 wrote:....

I've read all about the things that you wrote about your situation. It seems like you do have people trying to help you, there probably is a succubus or someone else who is trying to help you. And some of it is also your own imagination, but not all of it is. I think all those brain altering drugs you're on are having a bad effect on your senses and how clearly you can feel what is happening. So they try to help you, but the drugs make it hard for you to hear it. Or you just ignore it anyway, when you do hear it.

At Argedco thanks I'm sure this entity whomever it might be is helping me in some way. Unfortunately it sounds like I'm hearing like another human and I'm not. It's quite faint. In recent times it's funny it got louder but anyways it doesn't make any sense that I can be like this because well looking back in my history I hardly worked on my chakras. As a matter of fact I've pretty much relegated myself to beginners meditation: cleaning, mindfulness(void), chakra spinning at speed of light, and well that is all I've been doing.

They state chakras are the organs of the soul besides the soul organs found among the body. But it doesn't make sense, the only thing that I can say consistently worked on was MerKaBa but I never felt a drop of energy from it. I've been told it works even if you never felt it since your affecting reality. It kinda begs the question what it did to me.

Anyways appreciate the assistance.

You never did much to make yourself stronger, and you can only hear the voice very weakly and faintly. If you had a stronger and better functioning soul, you would hear much more loud and clear.

I don't know who this person is, but they are trying to help you. And you're making it harder on them because you aren't helping yourself. Nobody can help you if all you do is lay there doing nothing, all they can do is give suggestions but you have to follow their suggestions and do the work yourself. Whoever this is who is trying to help you, I bet you're making it really hard and frustrating on them when you ignore them, and when you don't try to help yourself. It might be someone who really cares about you, so it would be sad for them to see that you are choosing to stay closed off, and you are choosing to not make yourself stronger.

Casian

Postby Casian » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:20 pm

If I'm a satanist and my mom it's a very religious person and she believe in god , what happens to her soul after death , her whole life she gave her best it is any chance to idk , happen sm different ? I mean I respect her decision and I don't want to have any effect upon her and what's happening , you know ?
I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need.
There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. -Satan

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:41 pm

Casian wrote:If I'm a satanist and my mom it's a very religious person and she believe in god , what happens to her soul after death , her whole life she gave her best it is any chance to idk , happen sm different ? I mean I respect her decision and I don't want to have any effect upon her and what's happening , you know ?

She will reincarnate and come back in a new body in her next lifetime. And hopefully she will pick the right side next time.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:20 pm

Casian wrote:If I'm a satanist and my mom it's a very religious person and she believe in god , what happens to her soul after death , her whole life she gave her best it is any chance to idk , happen sm different ? I mean I respect her decision and I don't want to have any effect upon her and what's happening , you know ?

your mother is 100% under satan protection..the xianity god is truely a joke he has nothing to do with human's he's just using them when death comes they became useless to them (aliens),and people find out the truth when they are death and now it too late for them to gain spiritual abilities (power) to fight back,that is why they need us here in the phsical world to assist them,especially those who have potential..i definetly know this for sure as i have see my family members who passed away being protected in satan place but when they were phsical living they were strong xians.

SeekerOfTruth666

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:29 am

Phariu wrote:

Thanks Ol argedco luciftias. I have a question. I apologize if I'm asking repeated questions. Do i have to recite the prayer to Father Satan after chanting the name of the Demon i am summoning?

Peter wrote:There are some Demons who do not have their seals published (eg Hael). In this case you only need to chant their name?

Say the prayer to Satan from the page that I put the link above. The prayer that tells Satan nicely that you want to talk with the god/goddess. Then Satan will send a message to them to tell them that you want to talk with them, and then they may choose to come visit you and talk with you. This is why you say the prayer to Satan before you start focusing on their sigil and repeating their name. So Satan sends them a message that says you would like to talk with them, then they look at you and see that you are now focused on their sigil and trying to talk to them.

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I have another question. My wife and i, we both are dedicated spiritual satanists now. We did the dedication ritual together. But before that, we had a muslim marriage. Now we don't consider us being married. How do we get married as spiritual satanists?
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:11 am

I cannot understand how Astrology is supposed to work. Let's be clear, I'm not denying that it seems to work and have effect on people, too many experiences out there confirm that it may have some validity beyond the level coincidence could ever explain. But I really want to understand it, if anyone here happens to know the full 'why' of Astrology and can explain how it works scientifically.

How do star systems countless light years away affect us when the amount of radiation hitting the Earth from their stars has to be extremely small? Does distance matter for astrology and the constellations, AKA, less effect the farther the constellation is away due to less radiation or gravity hitting the Earth? Why are there '13 constellations'? AKA, let's think about this:If the Earth just happens to have 13 constellations to look at, and they are meant to correlate to the 13 chakras, what about other solar systems? What about those on Orion or in any other of the countless solar systems out there? Do they all have vastly different numbers of constellations that are not 13? If so, that would completely throw the spiritual correlation with the chakras out the window, but let's look at the other way around. Let's say all habitable solar systems have 13 constellations to be viewed. But why always 13? Are their 13 constellations somehow the same ones seen here, or are they a completely different set?

As for Astrology and the correlation of 7 planets besides Earth to the 7 chakras, is it supposed to be the case that all livable solar systems have 8 main planets in them? AKA, any individual planet with living beings on it has exactly 7 other planets correlating to the chakras. And if this is universally the case in all habitable solar systems, I can only assume this must be due to some unexplained tendency of physics and gravity in general that is associated with spirituality in a way we don't understand. I am also just going to assume Pluto does not count as a planet astrology-wise due to its different orbit, bigger distance away, and small size. I am not sure if this site is claiming I should believe in the Phaeton planet claimed to have once existed and been dispersed into the asteroid belt by Joseph P Farrel. If it did exist, that would throw off the whole spiritual planetary allegory to the chakras as there would then have once been 9 planets in total, giving either Phaeton or Earth 8 other planets in the same system. Doesn't exactly line up with the 7 chakra theme, but I'll just move on from that as I'm not sure what the actual consensus even is on the Phaeton front.

So, overall, in terms of astrology, the main elements are the 7 planets(besides Earth) and the 12 or 13 constellations. I have not seen much here about the 'why' of why the 7 planets or the constellations have an effect on people's lives, but if I had to summarize the best explanation I can think of based on what's said here:

There are 7 planets matching the chakras for those living in this solar system. This would then also be the case in all other solar systems that can have life. Presumably, there is some kind of unknown cosmic force or element of nature which leads these solar systems to actually forming in this way that seemingly 'conveniently' lines up with spirituality and the 7 chakras. It could have an impact on why these systems are even habitable in the first place if you want to take the idea really far. Taking that to its logical extreme, some kind of cosmic force would be responsible for the chaotic solar system developing into the current one which has a planet, if not two, in a goldilocks zone capable of supporting life, and there being 8 main planets was part of a natural effect of this force. A less extreme version would be that our solar system is just one of the lucky few which ended up with 8 main planets and that had some not fully understood 'supernatural' effect which allowed life to be possible on Earth.

Now, what would the 12 or 13 constellations even have to do with this? I don't know. If we go with the first logical extreme version, some kind of cosmic force is the cause of us having that many constellations along with having 8 planets, and all that could relate to life being possible on Earth. The less extreme version would once again just be luck, that we got very very lucky in having both of these things take place.

Those are the only 2 versions I can think of right now which make astrology all logically coherent and could possibly explain why astrological signs have major and predictable effects on people's lives. I'm not sure if that's the same as what the official narrative here is on astrology and why it happens, but I am just putting that out there to try to understand what the differences are, if any. I do think that astrology wouldn't make much sense if the constellations were all arbitrarily chosen by humans, so I'm going with the assumption that there is some kind of objective scientific basis to astrology which is not yet understood.

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:42 am

To add on something I didn't say in my last post about astrology just now, I meant to say 12 constellations, not 13. That means the constellations in general do not precisely match up with spirituality, but 12 is close enough that i will just assume I am missing a piece of the puzzle in understanding how that connects.

Peter

Postby Peter » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Can knowledge (information) accumulated in previous lives be recalled to the present incarnation? In principle, the soul stores all information.

Suppose in my previous lives I practiced different professions, I spoke different languages, and that knowledge is now wasted, but it is in my soul, very, very deep.

Can you suggest some meditation for this? hypnosis? Is it possible at all, can it be done?

Thank you.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Phariu wrote:Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I have another question. My wife and i, we both are dedicated spiritual satanists now. We did the dedication ritual together. But before that, we had a muslim marriage. Now we don't consider us being married. How do we get married as spiritual satanists?

You are very lucky!
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... dding.html
You do not need anyone else with you when you do this wedding, just the 2 of you can do it together and not tell anyone else.

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Peter wrote:Can knowledge (information) accumulated in previous lives be recalled to the present incarnation?
Yes. Look into the Othal rune in the Runic Kabalah pdf. You can do a working with that.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Peter wrote:Can knowledge (information) accumulated in previous lives be recalled to the present incarnation? In principle, the soul stores all information.

Suppose in my previous lives I practiced different professions, I spoke different languages, and that knowledge is now wasted, but it is in my soul, very, very deep.

Can you suggest some meditation for this? hypnosis? Is it possible at all, can it be done?

Thank you.

Absolutely yes! There might be like a wall in your mind that hides it, so you forget, but it is still there somewhere. The most common way is that you still need to learn these things again in this lifetime, but it will be easier for you to learn and understand it than it would be for someone who never knew it in their past lives. If it's a skill, you will have some kind of natural talent for it and it will be easy for you to learn again.

You can use some runes to make your mind and your intuition much more sensitive. Logr is a good rune for this, and there are other good ones too. For some things, you will remember without having to learn it again, you will just automatically remember. It depends how important that thing was to you, and how big of a part of you it was. It's easy to remember if it's important enough.

Silentwarrior

Postby Silentwarrior » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:14 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
chinichi wrote:----

Numbers have a variety of different meanings depending on where they are applied and it still dismays me to this day that there is not yet a page for numbers and their applications on our website. I can't give you a factual interpretation of what they may mean and can't tell you why your attention is drawn to them because I do not know. I would like to make as few assumptions as possible, so I will give you information that I know based upon the two numbers.

6 is the number of bondage and slavery as well as the number 66. It is a number that the enemy uses very often as it's uses tie in with their goals to enslave humanity, they however did not 'create' the number or anything of the sort thus it is not a number 'of' the enemy. It's just a number they weaponize. 6 is also definitely not a number of Satan and neither is 66. 666 is however a number of Satan and it's meaning is entirely different and completely unrelated to the other 2.

9 is the number of endings and is used very often in our workings. It is one of the numbers of Satan, and like every other number can be used for a small variety of things as they each have their own meanings and uses.

Take my words with a grain of salt but if you are not seeing specifically 69 every single time and often witness the 6 and 9 as also separated by something and not as a single number, they're likely being used as some kind of 'communication' format as words for their separate meanings. So the number of slavery and the number of endings. "The bindings and slavery of the enemy is ending". Whether this is a message from a demon or Satan to you or the astral manifesting the acknowledgement of the enemy's bindings being destroyed on the physical realm, I do not know. But hopefully this information helps you to some degree.

Would you know what the "1" stands for?
I have recently kept getting thrown number of like 01116.
Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!
Are You Ready

SeekerOfTruth666

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:41 am

Phariu wrote:Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I have another question. My wife and i, we both are dedicated spiritual satanists now. We did the dedication ritual together. But before that, we had a muslim marriage. Now we don't consider us being married. How do we get married as spiritual satanists?

You are very lucky!
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... dding.html
You do not need anyone else with you when you do this wedding, just the 2 of you can do it together and not tell anyone else.

That is great. Sounds like a beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you so much. Can we do the wedding without a priest or priestess? If so, how do we do it?

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Silentwarrior wrote:Would you know what the "1" stands for?
I have recently kept getting thrown number of like 01116.
Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!
Seeing a number multiple times does not mean that it has any meaning or is important. If the gods were giving you a sign, it would be something that you understand and recognize. So especially since you don't know any meaning for this, I think this is not any sign.

aryantruth

Postby aryantruth » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:06 am

How do you delete posts here?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 pm

aryantruth wrote:How do you delete posts here?

You can only delete it if it's the most recent one you made, you will see a "X" button next to the buttons for quoting and reporting. And I think it also has to be in the Joy of Satan 666 subforum. If it's in the Important Announcements subforum, I don't think you can delete it.

If you can't delete it, the only other way is to report it and explain why you want to delete it. And maybe Cobra will agree to delete it for you.

Keksz666

Postby Keksz666 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:56 am

hi my brothers!

1.I want to start 2 work with runes. A couple of days difference. In this case, is there an absolute need for a rune that will help you work with the runes so that the energies do not mix? (Pl.ISA)

2. There is a competition.
2 jobs can be done in this parallel. One job would focus on losing the other. As long as the other is my victory.
If that is possible, how much do I need to add a third rune to avoid mixing the energies?

3. If I want to use multiple runes at once, what is the exact way? Rune1-> Rune2-> Confirm. Or is confirmation needed between the 2 runes?

ucife

Postby ucife » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:57 pm

I just wanna learn and talk about the pyramids how were build and why.

ucife

Postby ucife » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:10 am

ucife wrote:I just wanna learn and talk about the pyramids how they were build and why.

Mothskull

Postby Mothskull » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi, I was wondering what it's like to see an aura? I have been meditating for over half a year and I focus on observing the aura of people around me (usually teachers at school).

To date, I see a delicate, glowing glow around the body, but I do not see layers or expressive colors. What I see is usually white, blue, green or indigo, and it blurs and follows every movement of the body.

I wonder if what I see can really be an aura, and if so, will I ever be able to see it more accurately?

In addition, since then I probably have eye problems because I am becoming more and more aware of the space around me. I see the aura not only in people, but also in objects, and when I move my eyes to another place, I see strange colors and lights that sometimes disturb me.
Do you have it too?

LotharMcSkippy

Postby LotharMcSkippy » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:02 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am probably posting this in the wrong area, but I did not see a thread for introductions. I first want to say thank you to Satan and the folks who not only created this forum, but the Joy of Satan site as well. I had been a Christian for many years believing that I was on the path of truth. And yet as I looked at the world and the direction it was going I did not find the truth I was searching for. I found myself, as all Christians do, shipwrecked on the rocks when the so called truth was nothing but chaff.
However, Satan had been calling to me the whole time. I believe he led me to the JOS. The wealth of information helped fill in the puzzle pieces that were missing from the picture. I know that he has helped crush the fear that was in my spirit. I, was, filled with trepidation when I performed my dedication. How wonderful it has been since. The poison that has infected my soul is being purged everyday. There is no fear, only strength. There are no more condemning thoughts. What a wonderful way to feel and be. Hail Satan, and Hail you my friends!

Low Priest

Postby Low Priest » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:32 pm

What do I study to be able to understand this
"The following meditation must be performed during a powerful waxing full Moon. The Moon should not be debilitated or in its sign of detriment [Capricorn] or fall [Scorpio]. This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus..."

I don't understand when the moon would be 'waxing', when it's in it's fall or detriment, I know the moon phases...but I don't know when it would be in it's home sign or what that even means......can you direct me to books&video links please

Peter

Postby Peter » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:58 am

I would have a pretty sensitive question, but for me, it's very, very important now.

I don't know if there is a Satanist who has clairvoyance and can help me.

I want to find out about a certain person, but that is only possible if we look into his soul. This thing is quite intimate, confidential.

Anyone who can help me for free, please write private.

Thank you very much!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Low Priest wrote:What do I study to be able to understand this
"The following meditation must be performed during a powerful waxing full Moon. The Moon should not be debilitated or in its sign of detriment [Capricorn] or fall [Scorpio]. This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus..."

I don't understand when the moon would be 'waxing', when it's in it's fall or detriment, I know the moon phases...but I don't know when it would be in it's home sign or what that even means......can you direct me to books&video links please

It tells you right there it's best in Cancer (its home) or Taurus (when it's exalted). And do not do it when the moon is Capricorn or Scorpio. It tells you right there, so you don't need to already know.

Waxing is when it's getting bigger, from new to full. Waning is when it's getting smaller, from full to new. Remember waxing like making a candle, every time you dip it in the melted wax, it builds up a new layer on top and makes it get bigger.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:03 pm

Peter wrote:I would have a pretty sensitive question, but for me, it's very, very important now.

I want to find out about a certain person, but that is only possible if we look into his soul. This thing is quite intimate, confidential.

Thank you very much!

If one of us agrees to do this for you, how do you know that they aren't just telling a lie? Or just making up a story? Or maybe that they are really trying to do it right, but their vision is unclear or untrue?

The real ones here, we would never try to lie to you. But the enemy is also here with us, hiding in the shadows like rats. The enemy would love to pretend to be one of us, and "agree to help you" but really just try to make a problem for you.

I think you should ask Satan for a sign, or if he can send someone to you to give you a sign or an idea of what the truth is. There are no mediators here, you can do this yourself. And if you can't do it yet, you will get stronger so that you now can do it.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Peter wrote:I would have a pretty sensitive question, but for me, it's very, very important now.

Thank you very much!

keep up with ur meditation, bcs you will need to be highly advance spiritually before reading and see other people soul...and if you take him/her to some astrologer it may not help you bcs there are other things that an astrologer can not say or say it directly like seeing a disaster of a person and some other things are private...but you can help yourself by meditating and learning astrology yourself, you will understand people much better.you can also try lydia if im not mistaken she/he also understand astrology much better here in the forum , maybe he/she can help.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:51 pm

LotharMcSkippy wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am probably posting this in the wrong area, but I did not see a thread for introductions. I first want to say thank you to Satan and the folks who not only created this forum, but the Joy of Satan site as well. I had been a Christian for many years believing that I was on the path of truth. And yet as I looked at the world and the direction it was going I did not find the truth I was searching for. I found myself, as all Christians do, shipwrecked on the rocks when the so called truth was nothing but chaff.
However, Satan had been calling to me the whole time. I believe he led me to the JOS. The wealth of information helped fill in the puzzle pieces that were missing from the picture. I know that he has helped crush the fear that was in my spirit. I, was, filled with trepidation when I performed my dedication. How wonderful it has been since. The poison that has infected my soul is being purged everyday. There is no fear, only strength. There are no more condemning thoughts. What a wonderful way to feel and be. Hail Satan, and Hail you my friends!

congrat!! Warrior 4 seeing the truth amoung millions of people..all i can say is that the road is not easy but it is really worth it.keep up spiritual warfare and meditation you will see more and more truth.

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:14 am

astrally flame wrote:

your mother is 100% under satan protection..the xianity god is truely a joke he has nothing to do with human's he's just using them when death comes they became useless to them (aliens),and people find out the truth when they are death and now it too late for them to gain spiritual abilities (power) to fight back,that is why they need us here in the phsical world to assist them,especially those who have potential..i definetly know this for sure as i have see my family members who passed away being protected in satan place but when they were phsical living they were strong xians.

I think it depends. There are some xians who are hardcore "spiritual warriors for jewsus" and really curse Satan, Satanists, and are prayer warriors and do a lot of harassment to non-xians. They curse and blame Satan in the same breath during prayer circles or meetings out loud and in their heart.

Sure, some come from that background, wake up from the lies of xianity, and come to Satan and Satanism. If they are sincere, honest, and regret their past mistakes, do the dedication ritual sincerely, and won't do it again now that they know better, I believe Satan accepts them into his family.

Not everyone knows what their family members are truly like. Everyone has their faces for different people.
Some people have a secret life and their own intent in their heart and mind.

Many xians don't bother to study and read outside of xianity, but believe everything their priest/pastor/reverend whatever shove down their throats and because these are "authority" figures "serving and close to gawd". Then they pass on this stupid ignorance to others simply because their pastor/priest "said so."

The Gods and Goddesses of Hell all see and know the hearts and minds and souls of all people. They know if these xians have actively been working against Satan physically or hate him in their heart, whether they have expressed it or acted upon it.

That if there's a chance to come to him, if they knew the truth, if they would come to him honestly. If they would stay with him. The Demons/Demonesses of Hell know all this.

I asked Satan, twice, or three times, throughout the past ten years, to please look into my aunt's heart (my father's younger sister) and that if he deemed her worth saving from the enemy, and that she be brought to Hell and later reincarnated to come to him in a future lifetime, to please do so. I trust his judgment. I don't know her as well as I think I do.

I see her once to three times a week, for half a day or at least several hours, but I don't know her life and mind and attitude outside of how she acts with me and our family. She goes to bible study once a week. I know she prays and reads xian literature.

But she is respectful that I am not an xian, and once asked me what I believed. I told her I believe and honor pre-Christian deities. She asked a bit about that, and was curious and not condescending.

She is supportive, loving, helpful to me and does not sugar-coat things but says it as kindly as possible. I appreciate this a lot.

Once she was dying in the hospital. It was a rapid descent of her physical health that slowly built up because of a health issue she has and she was not eating well or enough, and she went into the Intensive Care Unit. She was comatose and it didn't look good. At all.

I wasn't sure what to do. She had like, 14-20 IVs hooked up to her and two nurses watching her around the clock.

I was told to ask Satan to intervene and save her life. He did. I was guided as to what to do to help her recover. I did this too, daily.

I owe Satan a huge debt for saving her life. I am thankful because I know he did this for me, and for her.

I just had to write all this out. I haven't really thought about it since it happened. This happened under 1.5-2 years ago.

I know Satan protects his dedicated ones and their loved ones (family for sure, in my experience) but I personally think it's on an individual basis. I might be wrong though.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:22 am

magus.immortalis wrote:
astrally flame wrote:

your mother is 100% under satan protection..the xianity god is truely a joke he has nothing to do with human's he's just using them when death comes they became useless to them. .

I think it depends. There are some xians who are hardcore "spiritual warriors for jewsus" and really curse Satan, Satanists, and are prayer warriors and do a lot of harassment to non-xians. They curse and blame Satan in the same breath during prayer circles or meetings out loud and in their heart.

Sure, some come from that background, wake up from the lies of xianity, and come to Satan and Satanism. If they are sincere, honest, and regret their past mistakes, do the dedication ritual sincerely, and won't do it again now that they know better, I believe Satan accepts them into his family.

Not everyone knows what their family members are truly like. Everyone has their faces for different people.
Some people have a secret life and their own intent in their heart and mind.

Many xians don't bother to study and read outside of xianity, but believe everything their priest/pastor/reverend whatever shove down their throats and because these are "authority" figures "serving and close to gawd". Then they pass on this stupid ignorance to others simply because their pastor/priest "said so."

The Gods and Goddesses of Hell all see and know the hearts and minds and souls of all people. They know if these xians have actively been working against Satan physically or hate him in their heart, whether they have expressed it or acted upon it.

That if there's a chance to come to him, if they knew the truth, if they would come to him honestly. If they would stay with him. The Demons/Demonesses of Hell know all this.

I asked Satan, twice, or three times, throughout the past ten years, to please look into my aunt's heart (my father's younger sister) and that if he deemed her worth saving from the enemy, and that she be brought to Hell and later reincarnated to come to him in a future lifetime, to please do so. I trust his judgment. I don't know her as well as I think I do.

I see her once to three times a week, for half a day or at least several hours, but I don't know her life and mind and attitude outside of how she acts with me and our family. She goes to bible study once a week. I know she prays and reads xian literature.

But she is respectful that I am not an xian, and once asked me what I believed. I told her I believe and honor pre-Christian deities. She asked a bit about that, and was curious and not condescending.

She is supportive, loving, helpful to me and does not sugar-coat things but says it as kindly as possible. I appreciate this a lot.

Once she was dying in the hospital. It was a rapid descent of her physical health that slowly built up because of a health issue she has and she was not eating well or enough, and she went into the Intensive Care Unit. She was comatose and it didn't look good. At all.

I wasn't sure what to do. She had like, 14-20 IVs hooked up to her and two nurses watching her around the clock.

I was told to ask Satan to intervene and save her life. He did. I was guided as to what to do to help her recover. I did this too, daily.

I owe Satan a huge debt for saving her life. I am thankful because I know he did this for me, and for her.

I just had to write all this out. I haven't really thought about it since it happened. This happened under 1.5-2 years ago.

I know Satan protects his dedicated ones and their loved ones (family for sure, in my experience) but I personally think it's on an individual basis. I might be wrong though.

yes you are right magus i was also confused..i didn't know what to believe my mother telling that our ancerstors are protecting us satan won't hurt us,they will stop him on the other side all of those family members who have passed are telling me to join satan...i wont lie i did dream about them when i was a non satanist but after i became a satanist i dream of them like they are alive the real of them saying everything straight and making sense,i dont any words to explain what it like bcs not just my family members but many people who are death that i know..join satanism is like getting a permishin to enter the spiritual world ..i believe satan is the real human creator that is why he doesn't force himself to anyone bcs you love him or not ..but you need him, he is the one who rule spiritual world and the most people he accept them are those who have spiritual elite whose who can fight the enemy when they come back to other lives.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:30 am

@magus you are not wrong and thanks to the powers of hell for telling me this,the problem is that the message come in my language and here,i have to write it in english that is why many people doesn't understand my post and replys. The gods of hell eccept everyone even those who are strong warriors for the enemy..the enemy who hide under the name of jewsus and jehovah are just using strong people energy and when they have passed from this world they dont need them anymore..sorry i can't remember the whole message from the gods but it was something like that.the enemy give people metarial rewards for abusing the gods the and the spiritual journey that human must walk in order reach the godhead they hide it from humans..that is why the gods dont leave us (humans) because they know that if everyone knows the truth people will come to them..people are under a powerful spell they can't see the truth and when they died they see the truth,that is why they are forbidden to talk to the living..even if people are strong christian when they die they come to their creator satan and those who still refuse they will be left alone that is why we call them those who are without and the gods dont force themselves on anyone..the E.T of other planet hate humanity they exploit them.people cry out loud when their love one passed bcs they think they will never be able to talk to them and see them any more but we satanist know much better..why strong xians cry when a loved one die if they believe after life they will live in paradise why..but many people can't read between the lines and thank to the aliens for that people are doing foolish things everyday and night,people are full in jails, hospital even mental hospital where is jesus ...the way the eliens think humans are weak fools they told us that the truth will come and which truth if they said it all in their stupid bible..humans hate each other for no reason at all that is why hps maxine said in "get off your knees" sermom..we are not at falt for the condition of this world, alien are the one to be blame because if they can let people off the chains and let us advance spiritual,people have know better,people can't even put a plastic in the bin and they don't see that it is wrong they dont care..humans are of satan if human can break down this powerful spell everyone will do the right thing and play their part in fixing our world..father satan accept everyone even the hardcore christian that is prove by that we satanist can communicate with them ,when they are death..the enemy scared of people to knows the truth.people can go to prayer circles but gabriel hate them..and this will be painful bcs when they die the will pay they are hated by astral beings.

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:46 pm

I really need help with my parents. Before I start I just want to say that I'm still in the beginner stage so I'm not really open enough. To the point. I would love to know is there a working, spell, meditation, ritual or whatever to help my parents to stop arguing and fighting each other. I started hating them because of that, can't focus on my work and each time they're fighting makes my day bad. I love them and I don't want anything bad to them, AAANNDD, I seriously don't want them to divorce or whatever after almost 16 years together. But how they're fighting it might happen any time. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Mothskull

Postby Mothskull » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:55 pm

Mothskull wrote:Hi, I was wondering what it's like to see an aura? I have been meditating for over half a year and I focus on observing the aura of people around me (usually teachers at school).

To date, I see a delicate, glowing glow around the body, but I do not see layers or expressive colors. What I see is usually white, blue, green or indigo, and it blurs and follows every movement of the body.

I wonder if what I see can really be an aura, and if so, will I ever be able to see it more accurately?

In addition, since then I probably have eye problems because I am becoming more and more aware of the space around me. I see the aura not only in people, but also in objects, and when I move my eyes to another place, I see strange colors and lights that sometimes disturb me.
Do you have it too?

Taurus

Postby Taurus » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:03 am

How does karma work?

The traditional thought is you reap what you sow, if you kill someone in one life you may have bad karma related to murder in your next life. Is this true?

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:35 am

Taurus wrote:How does karma work?

The traditional thought is you reap what you sow, if you kill someone in one life you may have bad karma related to murder in your next life. Is this true?
I guess I'd explain it like, karma is the energies that stuck to your soul from previous lives. There is good karma and bad karma. For example, if you were in some kind of extremely bad situation in a past life where there was barely food and water, with anarchistic rules (middle ages), then you may have some karma from this life that makes you a lot more ruthless and more fanatic about base values like keeping food and water. It may also make you think about killing people at times simply because back then this was not too extraordinary.

Another example, if food and water were scarce back then, you may have been used to starving yourself and not paying attention to the needs of your body. This can manifest in the current life as a neglect of your body, eating a shitty diet or not eating enough, and overall just putting low importance on keeping your body healthy.

If we do not free ourselves from bad past-life karma, we are bound to keep repeating the mistakes we have made in past lives, over and over again. So karma is not as much about what you do to others, but rather about how you lived your life in general and what core values/issues/hangups you had.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Code333

Postby Code333 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:28 pm

It's now Nov I may be too late?
Well I have a question, what is Abdul Alhazred???
BAD OR GOOD :?: :|
-Returning Curses twice a day

-Void Meditation (atleast) 20 minutes a day

-90 times Munka for 9 or 40 days

For the affirmation here an example:
"In a positive way for me, I am completely free of ALL connections to the enemy, NOW, continously, and forever."

SeekerOfTruth666

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:25 pm

How do I get the password to download apps from the JoS market?

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Taurus wrote:How does karma work?

Go in Satan’s library and use the search function (ctrl+f) to find the word karma and read the sermons.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Peter

Postby Peter » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:59 pm

A little late, but thanks for the answer to my previous question!

The question now for me is whether I can have a new incarnation. My life now is a mess, I don't really get ahead, just back.

All I want to know is that Satan would understand. I just want a new incarnation, and the current one to forget. I had a lot of pain that I can't handle.

I know I would take the problems I have with me in my next life, but I see no other way out in this case.

Thanks.

Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:27 pm

i'm now a couple months further after dedication and ive seen that, by accident i did my dedication ritual during a void of course moon...i started my 40 day program the day after when the moon wasnt void of course but now im thinking i messed up...but we can only do the ritual once...am i ok >.<?

Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Shael wrote:
Louis Cyphre wrote:Is 1 August(Lammas day) a good day to dedicate? It's also full moon, I think.
Dedicate as soon as you can. Since it is tomorrow, it is indeed a viable date to dedicate, though it would just as well work to dedicate right away today instead. Any day is fine, just make sure to avoid the Void of Course Moon with your dedication. You can check for it in our SS Calendar.

i just saw being a few months later now my dedication was during voc, but my 40 day working officially started after voc...do i just kiss everything up till now good bye or am i ok? thanks

Code333

Postby Code333 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Can I do the final RTR & listening to the mp3 file?

For example, listening to the mp3 by parts and vibrating them then going back to Mark the letters with red.
-Returning Curses twice a day

-Void Meditation (atleast) 20 minutes a day

-90 times Munka for 9 or 40 days

For the affirmation here an example:
"In a positive way for me, I am completely free of ALL connections to the enemy, NOW, continously, and forever."

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:35 am

Ardgion wrote:I really need help with my parents. Before I start I just want to say that I'm still in the beginner stage so I'm not really open enough. To the point. I would love to know is there a working, spell, meditation, ritual or whatever to help my parents to stop arguing and fighting each other. I started hating them because of that, can't focus on my work and each time they're fighting makes my day bad. I love them and I don't want anything bad to them, AAANNDD, I seriously don't want them to divorce or whatever after almost 16 years together. But how they're fighting it might happen any time. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Not everything needs to be solved through magic, though it seems like a perfect go-to. If you're in the beginners stage of everything then your influences and abilities might not be substantial enough yet to do anything super significant, and you'd need to expend a lot of energy which I personally believe you should use in order to further advance yourself instead. Try sitting both of your parents down and having a serious discussion, talk to them and tell them that you're afraid of them splitting up and that their fighting is scaring and upsetting you.

However... if you really want to, I suppose with your level of beginner what you can certainly do magic-wise is clean their auras. Just whenever you have time, visualize both of your parents one at a time in your mind, focus on this visualization and imagine a white-gold light engulfing them and cleaning away any and all negativity out of their soul. Essentially clean their auras for them just like you clean your own. Fighting and arguing can occur due to stresses, frustrations or negativity in the soul that each of them is dealing with, and when they fight with each other they are only feeding each other more negativity which furthers the bad energy to build upon them and thus furthers the fighting and it becomes a vicious cycle that worsens. If you can put aside 5 to 10 minutes of every day to clean their auras thoroughly, then with time and determination you might be able to break their cycle of negativity and the fighting may end.

However if the source(s) of their stresses and frustrations continue then the fighting will not truly end and you will find yourself constantly having to clean their auras every day for possibly months or years. So in the mean time to potentially prevent a divorce or break-up of sorts keep cleaning their auras to hopefully quell the fighting, but in addition you should also be finding a way to fix the source of their frustrations, figure out what's wrong and try to have the issue resolved. I still want you to talk to them though if possible.

Shadowcat wrote:i'm now a couple months further after dedication and ive seen that, by accident i did my dedication ritual during a void of course moon...i started my 40 day program the day after when the moon wasnt void of course but now im thinking i messed up...but we can only do the ritual once...am i ok >.<?

The dedication is valid and you are fine. The ritual can be done more than once if you really want to just for the satisfaction of a more formal or proper ritual if it was kind of messy or rushed the first time around, but the first one is 100% valid and there's no real point of doing another one other than just for perfectionistic satisfaction. The only most important thing is the paper/prayer and the signing of your name in blood, if you can't help other certain factors then that's perfectly okay.

Peter wrote:A little late, but thanks for the answer to my previous question!

The question now for me is whether I can have a new incarnation. My life now is a mess, I don't really get ahead, just back.

All I want to know is that Satan would understand. I just want a new incarnation, and the current one to forget. I had a lot of pain that I can't handle.

I know I would take the problems I have with me in my next life, but I see no other way out in this case.

Thanks.

This is only a waste of time as it can take up to 10, 50 or even way more years to reincarnate based on the health and power of your soul, and if your soul is really sickly and weak then you won't reincarnate ever at all. Not to mention you still carry the negativity in your soul to the next life and thus the same old problems will still occur. What you need to do is break the cycle in this life and that's going to require effort just as it did for me and many others who had horrible starts/events/happenings in their life. Suicide is the absolute most ABSOLUTE last, last, LAST resort to anything EVER, I'm talking at the helms of imminent and inescapable life-time torture in some dank dungeon. Suicide is extremely discouraged here even by Satan, especially if the issue is perfectly resolvable and especially in this time when we need people like you in the turning to the age of Aquarius.

You need to clean your aura thoroughly every day and build an aura of white-gold in and around yourself every day, increasing it's potency more and more with each breath each day. Do this and keep doing this until the aura is strong enough to start influencing good things and fortune to happen to you and to start helping you out and providing you opportunities to escape and free yourself out of whatever is causing you suffering. The energy will passively work on it's own to help bring things to you that you need and that will help you through and out of whatever strife you're dealing with, but you need to put in the work and effort to build upon this energy every single day.

Every day breathe in white-gold light and expand this upon yourself just like you do with the Aura of Protection meditation but without the affirmation, though adding an affirmation to give the energy a specific task will produce more solid results. A good affirmation would be something like "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me this aura is bringing and giving me everything I need to be happy", say this affirmation into the aura at least 10 times or a multiple of 10. Do this many, many, many times, 10 to 30 minutes of doing this once in the morning and once before bed every day should be good for the first week to kick-start it and then just keep empowering it every day making it stronger and stronger. You can listen to music while doing this so long as it doesn't distract you, and it's better to listen to music without lyrics. You can even recite and vibrate SOWILO, the rune of the sun, into this aura to further empower the energy, do so as many times as you want but at the VERY least do it 10 times and make sure you are vibrating it 'into' your aura. You should be visualizing the white-gold aura becoming more powerful, brighter and stronger with each breath and vibration into it.

Depending on how much effort and energy you put into this, within 2 weeks or so of consistently doing this twice a day you should start seeing positive changes. They'll start small but eventually opportunities will start coming to you, you'll find yourself getting very lucky with things and you'll find people will suddenly start doing nice things for you. I will tell you right now though from experience that you MUST be consistent and keep going no matter what, you can't let yourself get lazy or slack off on building this aura, and if you see a positive opportunity don't think that you're doing okay now and don't need it yet, don't procrastinate or wait for things to get worse enough to want it, take it as soon as possible if it will help you out even in the slightest because greater things can be influenced by the energy of the white-gold aura you build around yourself to come from even the smallest of things. Clean your aura and do the aura of protection every day in addition to this for better results (You should be doing them every day anyways.) and eventually you will start seeing yourself moving forward to better things.

I hope for your sake you will take my advice and do as I've suggested, and make sure that you do not start the working on a Void of Course Moon. You're not the only who has thought that reincarnation was the better option... I know personally and have since changed my mind for the better a long, long time ago.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:53 am

Code333 wrote:Can I do the final RTR & listening to the mp3 file?

For example, listening to the mp3 by parts and vibrating them then going back to Mark the letters with red.

Yes, this will work. In time you will get the hang of it and won't even need to repeatedly listen to the mp3s anymore to make sure you're vibrating everything correctly. I myself am to the point where I don't need the mp3s at all and just vibrate everything from memory.
- Satan

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

sesame

Postby sesame » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:14 am

Hi everyone. Thank you to the mods for providing this invaluable resource. I feel I was guided here by Satan and I want to dedicate my life to his service and the betterment of humanity. I have a couple questions before doing my dedication to Satan.

1. Is everything I need to study on the JoS website? Do I need to visit this forum for updates? Also once I start on my meditations and energy-work, will knowledge on what to do next come intuitively?

2. When the pagans were killed and persecuted, why weren't they protected by their gods?

3. What's the next step in defeating the enemy and advancing humanity?

4. Will Satan help guide me to a fulfilling and beneficial lifepath?

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:18 am

Shadowcat wrote:i just saw being a few months later now my dedication was during voc, but my 40 day working officially started after voc...do i just kiss everything up till now good bye or am i ok? thanks
You should be fine, but just in case if you want to make sure you can do it again outside of the VoC. I was unsure after my first one because I used "Shael" instead of my real name (since I identify with this one), so I did it again a few months after with my irl name. This is most likely not necessary at all, but still if it gives you peace of mind then why not. :)
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Harry

Postby Harry » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:53 am

Where is the pdf of the money spells?because i want to start making money
PrivacyTools - Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the Jewish surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io/ :!:

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:54 am

sesame wrote:Hi everyone. Thank you to the mods for providing this invaluable resource. I feel I was guided here by Satan and I want to dedicate my life to his service and the betterment of humanity. I have a couple questions before doing my dedication to Satan.

1. Is everything I need to study on the JoS website? Do I need to visit this forum for updates? Also once I start on my meditations and energy-work, will knowledge on what to do next come intuitively?

2. When the pagans were killed and persecuted, why weren't they protected by their gods?

3. What's the next step in defeating the enemy and advancing humanity?

4. Will Satan help guide me to a fulfilling and beneficial lifepath?

1. Most everything you'll need to advance will be on our website yes. Once you really advance and open up communication with the gods they will be able to guide you further beyond what the website has to offer, but for a very long time you'll be relying on the website as well as information here on the forums and our High Priests/Priestesses. Updates on the forum are usually in regards to new information and updates around the world and what the enemy is doing, but there will also be the occasional working and ritual to be done.

2. The gods were bound by the enemy for a very long time and prevented from having any real access or ability to communicate and help their people on Earth, it has only been in the past 15 years or so that the gods were freed with the help of High Priestess Maxine and a few others. They have a much easier time now assisting us on the astral and ensuring our safety.

3. There's lifetimes of work to be done in fixing and repairing everything the enemy has done to humanity and the planet, there will be many 'next steps' but for now our focus is on the RTRs and holding our ground until the gods return to Earth.

4. Yes and more but you must make effort on your part to help yourself. Satan wants us to become independent and able to solve our own problems, he can guide you but in the end it is your own actions that will determine any and all results. The gods are not our babysitters and will not hold our hands through every little thing.

Shael wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:i just saw being a few months later now my dedication was during voc, but my 40 day working officially started after voc...do i just kiss everything up till now good bye or am i ok? thanks

You should be fine, but just in case if you want to make sure you can do it again outside of the VoC. I was unsure after my first one because I used "Shael" instead of my real name (since I identify with this one), so I did it again a few months after with my irl name. This is most likely not necessary at all, but still if it gives you peace of mind then why not. :)

That's funny because I didn't use my real name either. In the end it's the blood that really matters, it was still valid for me and 8 years later I still haven't 'corrected' it.
- Satan

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:18 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:That's funny because I didn't use my real name either. In the end it's the blood that really matters, it was still valid for me and 8 years later I still haven't 'corrected' it.
Yeah, what matters is the blood and the intention you have when doing it. I was a new member at the time (of course), and when I asked about it someone told me it could be invalid. So I did it again to be safe.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm

Shael wrote:
You should be fine, but just in case if you want to make sure you can do it again outside of the VoC. I was unsure after my first one because I used "Shael" instead of my real name (since I identify with this one), so I did it again a few months after with my irl name. This is most likely not necessary at all, but still if it gives you peace of mind then why not. :)[/quote
]
Thanks appreciate it :)

Mothskull

Postby Mothskull » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:49 pm

At the beginning I wanted to warn you that deciphering my English can be difficult and you can even get depressed ...
If you're still reading this, thank you with your courage :lol:

Soo I delayed it for a long time, but something gives me no peace. I have been dedicated for 4 months and like every new one, I wanted to know if I have a guardian demon. I was meditating, I used a blackboard and a pendulum, but I didn't get the answer because I am probably not open enough.
After reading one of the forum posts that someone had found his guardian demon after seeing a tiger in my thoughts, I thought I'd give it a try.
Immediately the image of a huge, beautiful elephant appeared in my head and it surprised me a bit because it was very expressive. I thought I would trust intuition and look for something on the Internet, because I had a lot of time. My first result was Galapatii, Ganesh, Ganesha, Ganeś.
I looked for more information on our website and from what I found Galapatii is just an ALLEGORY and I came across a dead end.
However, something was still bothering me. The next day, as I was making breakfast and thinking about Galapatii, I had a strong thought to go watch something anime and there is my answer. (I have no idea how I came up with it) So I did it too. I turned on the anime (it wasn't my favorite but I felt I should watch it) and there in the second minute one character with an elephant mask on his face screams "I'm Ganesha!" I was stunned and I immediately thought it was an accident, but the other, more irrational side of me, suggested that I couldn't get a more expressive sign. I decided to conduct my own investigation, from which I did not know too much. So I tried another method. I asked him to give me a few more characters if it really was him. From that day on, I saw so many figurines and posters with his image in the least expected places that it overwhelmed me.

The point is, I'm not desperate to meet my guardian demon as soon as possible because I know everything is happening in its time.

But my problem is that I am asking for signs and getting them but I am beginning to downplay them and tell myself that this is just a coincidence, which (if the signs are true) is a terrible ignorance and a waste of time and effort of our Gods.

On the other hand, it can also be only my imagination and sharpening the sense of observing the environment to find these signs. I am beginning to suppose that these may be signs from an alien being, intended to mislead me and stop me on the spiritual path. (attacks often happen to me)

In this situation I don't know what to do. I can think soberly and analyze the situation, but now I am in a spot.
That's why I have a few questions for you:
How to distinguish real signs from cases?
How do you know that your Guardian Demon is giving you signs?
Can enemies give us false signs?
Do you know something about Ganesh that I don't know and I should?

I would be very grateful if you find 5 minutes to answer me. Thanks in advance.