Prostitution

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HeilOdin666

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:04 am

Also I had a really good teacher one time. He was a gentile and served in the armed forces as well. He taught us the right things and then pretty much every teacher before and after taught corrupted things and didn't know what they were doing.

And many people come here and learn for the first time that civilization started in India. Many people that come here believe the area of Iraq and the Sumerians were first because of the Bible. Well this guy is taught us about India and the early civilizations. And the religions and culture.

What you find about the sacred prostitutes is that they often were skilled. In more modern times they are mentioned as dancers and singers and enetertainers. But there is a tradition of them being skilled craftspeople. Weavers, silk makers, sculpters. And this is what brought in money for the temple not sex. If they are selling expensive goods and making bank there is no reason to be selling sex on top of that. And they wouldn't have the time and energy probably anyways after harvesting silk/weaving all day.

The Bible says all mediums and spiritual people are prostitutes. You and me and everyone here are prostitutes according to jews. They equated women who work for the temple and help bring in money to something completely else which is sex for money.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 am

Table Talks is not a source to use on anything other then the anti-Xian quotes as this was Hitler's opinion on xianity has been shown in numerous other memoirs of people who knew Hitler closely. And in Hitler's actions towards xianity.

The fact is the SS had brothels and Hitler allowed this. Sorry but I don't live in a reactionary world where if the church ties to make shekels off something they COMDEMN AS A SIN..... I am supposed to rush to somehow have the opposite opinion. All this shows is the Church is hypocritical and nothing more then a amoral power cult. But that was already obvious. Numerous Cardinals were enraging in money lending while preaching against it in public. Why not become a money lender then following your logic.

HeilOdin666 wrote:"Fundamentally, there is a certain moral to be drawn from the Russian attitude towards brothels—it is beneath one's
dignity to legislate for such places. In our own country, however, prostitution has to a certain extent been sanctified by the fact that it was the Archbishops and the Bishops who introduced the levying of the harlot's tithe. The princely Bishop of Mainz drew a large portion of his revenues from this source. That the Bolsheviks admit the legality of a woman's having children by different men is due, I think, to their desire to bring about a fusion of their various races. It is curious, but it is none the less a fact, that our medical examinations show that 80 to 90 per cent of their unmarried girls up to the age of twenty-five are virgins and have a clean bill of health."

-Hitler from the Table Talks

Here we can sum up Hitler's view on society into a few points. Prostitution is beneath us. The (((church))) Back handedly supports it and profits from it. Women having multiple baby daddies is not desirable and it probably comes from (((them))).

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:55 am

They where also skilled in the sexual arts and worked as sexual prostitutes. Especially on the holy days. This is well recorded in Hindu history and still exists in their culture.

HeilOdin666 wrote:What you find about the sacred prostitutes is that they often were skilled. In more modern times they are mentioned as dancers and singers and enetertainers. But there is a tradition of them being skilled craftspeople. Weavers, silk makers, sculpters. And this is what brought in money for the temple not sex. If they are selling expensive goods and making bank there is no reason to be selling sex on top of that. And they wouldn't have the time and energy probably anyways after harvesting silk/weaving all day.

The Bible says all mediums and spiritual people are prostitutes. You and me and everyone here are prostitutes according to jews. They equated women who work for the temple and help bring in money to something completely else which is sex for money.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am

Zamolxe wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Furthermore, in the Ancient Satanic tradition, it was more about third sex people going to war and heterosexuals stay at home to ensure offspring.”

I don’t didn’t read about this, can you give me a link to a sermon/sources?

It's on the homepage of this website and in other sermons by our third sex HPs: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:41 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:"Fundamentally, there is a certain moral to be drawn from the Russian attitude towards brothels—it is beneath one's
dignity to legislate for such places. In our own country, however, prostitution has to a certain extent been sanctified by the fact that it was the Archbishops and the Bishops who introduced the levying of the harlot's tithe. The princely Bishop of Mainz drew a large portion of his revenues from this source. That the Bolsheviks admit the legality of a woman's having children by different men is due, I think, to their desire to bring about a fusion of their various races. It is curious, but it is none the less a fact, that our medical examinations show that 80 to 90 per cent of their unmarried girls up to the age of twenty-five are virgins and have a clean bill of health."

Here we can sum up Hitler's view on society into a few points. Prostitution is beneath us. The (((church))) Back handedly supports it and profits from it. Women having multiple baby daddies is not desirable and it probably comes from (((them))).

Which corrupted version of Mein Kampf was that, by Hitler the christian, having stolen the non-ancient Swastika from a jew christan church, who says he is doing the jew lord's work in exterminating the jew lord's jew subjects?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:46 am

We can only say a few things safely. That there were "set apart" or "consecrated" or "holy" women. Priestesses basically. We can't safely say they were whores.

"Thus, an important category of cult functionary called qedeshah existed in Canaan (Henshaw 1994:235-236). Otherwise, why would the Bible need to discredit such women? Their function in Canaanite religion is not known, but they were "consecrated women," probably priestesses

The word qdshm, "consecrated ones," designated important functionaries: "... we find [them] listed second after the khnm `priests' "(Henshaw 1994:222-225; de Tarragon 1980:134,141; Yamauchi 1973:219).Qdshm had high status, could marry and establish families, and could hold other offices (de Tarragon 1980:141). There is no suggestion that the ritual role of the qdshm was sexual, nor, indeed, is there any evidence to date of "sacred prostitution" at Ugarit (de Tarragon 1980:139,140; Yamauchi 1973:219).

In Mesopotamian lists, the Semitic word kharimtu, usually translated "prostitute," was often written with, or close to, the titles of female cultic personnel. As a result, the latter became "tainted" by proximity (Assante 1998:11). Thus not only qadishtu but other female cultic titles were translated "sacred or temple prostitute" (Assante 2003:32).

The assumption that "sacred prostitution" had not only occurred, but had happened in the context of fertility cults, resulted from the Hebrew Bible's "deliberate" association of qedeshah, "sacred/consecrated woman," with zonah, prostitute"

Source
 http://www.matrifocus.com/SAM05/spotlight.htm

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:48 am

"Tragically, says one contemporary scholar, "scholarship suffered from scholars being unable to imagine any cultic role for women in antiquity that did not involve sexual intercourse" (Gruber 1986:138). However, recent scholars are fast setting the record straight. Even if ancient priestesses were involved in ritual sex, even if they received offerings for their temples, they were not prostitutes but devotees worshipping their deity"

If these women had sex it was by their own volition. It was not with random people from among the masses. And it was regardless of whether they were given gifts/money or how much. And even if they were given things. It was more for the temple as a whole and not really tied to their sexual activities.

If people gave them money it was to support them. In the sense that it frees them up to continue their higher work. Rather than slaving away all the time to make money and never having time to practice spiritually.

It wasn't like here's 20 dollars give me a blowjob priestess. If she was having sex that seems to be completely irrelevant to the temple taking in donations. But people want to make the connection that just isn't there. If I went to an ancient priestesses making this proposition I would probably be slapped in the face.

So whatever was going on it was so dissimilar to prostitution that it's not even appropriate to bring it into the discussion as supporting material for the whoring we see today.

Source
 http://www.matrifocus.com/SAM05/spotlight.htm

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:53 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Table Talks is not a source to use on anything other then the anti-Xian quotes as this was Hitler's opinion on xianity has been shown in numerous other memoirs of people who knew Hitler closely. And in Hitler's actions towards xianity.

The fact is the SS had brothels and Hitler allowed this. Sorry but I don't live in a reactionary world where if the church ties to make shekels off something they COMDEMN AS A SIN..... I am supposed to rush to somehow have the opposite opinion. All this shows is the Church is hypocritical and nothing more then a amoral power cult. But that was already obvious. Numerous Cardinals were enraging in money lending while preaching against it in public. Why not become a money lender then following your logic.

Why is the table talks not a source. Maybe they have altered some things. But certainly not all of it, and I psychically don't feel they altered the quoted portion.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:55 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:They where also skilled in the sexual arts and worked as sexual prostitutes. Especially on the holy days. This is well recorded in Hindu history and still exists in their culture.

HeilOdin666 wrote:What you find about the sacred prostitutes is that they often were skilled. In more modern times they are mentioned as dancers and singers and enetertainers. But there is a tradition of them being skilled craftspeople. Weavers, silk makers, sculpters. And this is what brought in money for the temple not sex. If they are selling expensive goods and making bank there is no reason to be selling sex on top of that. And they wouldn't have the time and energy probably anyways after harvesting silk/weaving all day.

There are also very ancient Indian texts which put the prostitutes in a lower caste and recommend against it. And tell that the higher caste doesn't normally marry them.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:35 am

The later texts of India have alterations such as promoting vegetarianism, celibacy and other forms of sabotage. The Tantra's were wrote as open reactions to the subversion of society.

This has already been covered right in the intact Eastern Texts sacred prostitution existed in the Temples the courtesans engaged in sex as well with the Sadhus on the holy days. Today sacred prostitution still exists in India and sacred prostitutes were hired to attend weddings as their presence was a blessing.

This wiccan website is not really an expert. From what was found from Pompeii, prostitution was a normal and decent part of the ancient Roman Empire they put this right on the money and prostitutes were given national holidays for their profession. The fact is sex was considered a sacred act due to the fact its a spiritual kriya and was not considered profane within the act of prostitution the ideal of it being so is a judeo Christian invention to attempt to limit sex as much as possible due to its power as a kriya Hence the churches core doctrine being sex is the original sin and jesus was sinless because he was born of a virgin birth not involving sex. Mary the perfect women is literally painted as the virgin nun. The custom was the prostitute and the client would both offer prayers to the Goddess of love as this was consider in the custom to keep the act sacred and not profane, profane simply being outside the religious custom. The Romans also had images of the God and Goddess in sexual union on their walls for blessings and wore amulets of erect phallus they were not shy about open sexuality.

That is it.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:38 am

Scholars such as Irving hold it in dispute as legitimate. Its more then likely totality altered and made up. From the same establishment that gave us the six million and altered Mein Kampf.

HeilOdin666 wrote:[
Why is the table talks not a source. Maybe they have altered some things. But certainly not all of it, and I psychically don't feel they altered the quoted portion.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:24 am

"The Table Talks' content is more important in my view than Hitler's Mein Kampf, and possibly even more than his Zweites Buch (1928). It is unadulterated Hitler.

My original copy, purloined from my twin brother Nicholas, was seized along with the rest of my research library in May 2002.

I have since managed to find a replacement, and I am glad to say that -- notwithstanding the perverse judgment of Mr. Justice Gray -- Hitler's Table Talk has recently come back into print, unchanged:Schrecken and all"

-Irving

We can trust Table Talks.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/Hitler/TableTalk010104.html

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:35 am

The situation is from what I witnessed most of the Table Talks out there have Trevor-Roper's name on them including my copy. And this is what Irving states on this:

Hitler's Table Talk is the product of his lunch- and supper-time conversations in his private circle from 1941 to 1944. The transcripts are genuine. (Ignore the 1945 "transcripts" published by Trevor-Roper in the 1950s as Hitler's Last Testament -- they are fake).

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:39 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The later texts of India have alterations such as promoting vegetarianism, celibacy and other forms of sabotage. The Tantra's were wrote as open reactions to the subversion of society.

This has already been covered right in the intact Eastern Texts sacred prostitution existed in the Temples the courtesans engaged in sex as well with the Sadhus on the holy days. Today sacred prostitution still exists in India and sacred prostitutes were hired to attend weddings as their presence was a blessing.

This wiccan website is not really an expert. From what was found from Pompeii, prostitution was a normal and decent part of the ancient Roman Empire they put this right on the money and prostitutes were given national holidays for their profession. The fact is sex was considered a sacred act due to the fact its a spiritual kriya and was not considered profane within the act of prostitution the ideal of it being so is a judeo Christian invention to attempt to limit sex as much as possible due to its power as a kriya Hence the churches core doctrine being sex is the original sin and jesus was sinless because he was born of a virgin birth not involving sex. Mary the perfect women is literally painted as the virgin nun. The custom was the prostitute and the client would both offer prayers to the Goddess of love as this was consider in the custom to keep the act sacred and not profane, profane simply being outside the religious custom. The Romans also had images of the God and Goddess in sexual union on their walls for blessings and wore amulets of erect phallus they were not shy about open sexuality.

That is it.

Its telling that the page I linked shows that the term prostitute seems to have been deliberately and incorrectly associated with priestess. Which follows the Jewish bible in declaring that spiritual people, mediums and the rest are prostitutes. They just Jewed thinges along the way to fit their labeling.

And btw this page was created using sources of their own. It's not just the ideas of some wiccan.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:50 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is from what I witnessed most of the Table Talks out there have Trevor-Roper's name on them including my copy. And this is what Irving states on this:

Hitler's Table Talk is the product of his lunch- and supper-time conversations in his private circle from 1941 to 1944. The transcripts are genuine. (Ignore the 1945 "transcripts" published by Trevor-Roper in the 1950s as Hitler's Last Testament -- they are fake).

This one does not appear to have the name Roper. And it says the same thing. 30 August 1942. It's well past half way thru the book.

https://archive.org/details/HitlerTableTalk

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:34 am

I stated the Eastern texts already confirm Temple prostitution was normal and this was part of the cultural norms. Its the jewish spirit that has a problem with this from the start for reasons mentioned. You have it backwards.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The later texts of India have alterations such as promoting vegetarianism, celibacy and other forms of sabotage. The Tantra's were wrote as open reactions to the subversion of society.

That is it.

Its telling that the page I linked shows that the term prostitute seems to have been deliberately and incorrectly associated with priestess. Which follows the Jewish bible in declaring that spiritual people, mediums and the rest are prostitutes. They just Jewed thinges along the way to fit their labeling.

And btw this page was created using sources of their own. It's not just the ideas of some wiccan.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:36 am

As I stated Hitler allowed brothels for his SS Men which showed by action he allowed for this and didn't make it illegal. From his other statements he mentioned he was not in the habit or business of looking under other people's beds. Basically he left people to their own sexual business in private that included brothels. He was not a Christian busy body.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is from what I witnessed most of the Table Talks out there have Trevor-Roper's name on them including my copy. And this is what Irving states on this:

This one does not appear to have the name Roper. And it says the same thing. 30 August 1942. It's well past half way thru the book.

https://archive.org/details/HitlerTableTalk

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:23 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:Btw why are people bringing up the fact that sex is good for your spirituality? That has nothing to do with any of this. Almost none of you visit whores to begin with. It's not like your 8 fold path is ruined if we take away the whores. It's not like you can't get sex from elsewhere.

Society wasn't built on a foundation of whores. Whores built their foundation upon society. They serve no essential function. They don't advance society. They dont uphold any ideals. Society doesn't need them.

They are dung beetles living of the waste of society. People are telling the butterflies to become dung beetles. And they tell the dung beetles they are butterflies. And get pissed at people like me for making the distinction.

I was speaking with a friend the other day about an experience I had. There was this woman walking her dog. She was kind of hot. Had tight leggings on.

We very briefly made eye contact. I didn't even think a thought. Only the feeling that she was attractive bubbled up to the surface of my mind. She immediately bends over in front of me. Starts stretching and loozing back at me. And I'm thinking "OMFG this is how life is supposed to work".

That is what happens with occult power as we advance. We can all communicate on a higher level and attract what we want and need into our lives. For free. In an advanced society we could all do this rather than pay a whore. We would make real meaningful connections with people. Rather than spend money on sex as some jewish commodity.

you are talking advance society without money,when we reach the height we are supposed to reach we will no longer need money as we will be able to freely communicate and have connection with each other but for now money is involved and there must be girls who are willing to give sexual pleasure for money this is not bad,just like work,the way you put so much energy on your work to get payed think of using sexual energy instead that is the only deferent,their are men who benefit from prostitution because not every body have the power to attract any girl with thier minds so i dont see why it should be a bad thing for paying for sex or for companionship ((anyone)).

Europe Gladio

Postby Europe Gladio » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Is sex before marriage another piece of Jewish propaganda?
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Europe Gladio wrote:Is sex before marriage another piece of Jewish propaganda?

What's your take on it? I think the answer is obvious.

Europe Gladio

Postby Europe Gladio » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:

I don't want to sound stuffy but a simple "yes" would have been just fine.
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:20 pm

Marriage is a Pagan custom, which pre-dates the jew by millenia.
Sex is Natural. There was an advert on TV regarding a soft drink for children, where children ask funny and silly questions. One was, "Do animals get married?". The end slogan for the advert was, "Feed their imagination". To answer the question, "Do animals get married?" - unless you're a retard in jewmerica, no. They still have sex, regardless. They also have gay sex, as well.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:47 am

I have been doing some digging on the topic of prostitution. And there are some things I have found coupled with my own insights into what I believe about this.

I want to apologize to the clergy. Because I gave them a hard time on this topic. But they are right about this. However to understand it you will have to unplug from the jewtrix. And think about it in a different way. What we have now is so corrupted. It's no wonder that in many cases people look down upon the idea of temple prostitutes. And they can't imagine there could be a positive uplifting aspect to this.

Firstly, if we speak the language of the common man when explaining this. Prostitution is pretty much the worst term to use. To speak like the common man, we would need to throw that term away because it's not very accurate and has a ton of baggage with it. And use something else entirely.

I've found with this subject, and pretty much anything on this path there is a way to go about it. You will never have the truth if you study just one text, one culture, one system, one time period.

It doesn't matter if for example Ancient Sumeria is your favorite. You won't get the truth by being a scholar solely of Ancient Sumeria. Everything is so muddied that it's only possible to find the truth by taking on a huge task.

And that is to look at everything available. Piece together every common element you can. And then there is always an inevitable gap that is still left. And this remainder must be filled by your own projections.

What can we extrapolate to most likely fill in this gap? What makes the most sense? What logically can go here? What can you psychically pick up? That is how you must do it.

So I've found some things I believe are true about this. The point of it isn't money. It isn't just a slut. Or a nympho or a weird Fetish person or somebody with psychological issues. Although these types can exist in a society that has so called sacred prostitution. It sounds ironic. How can one woman be a lowly slut and one be a sacred prostitute?

The entire point of this is about spiritual advancement. So really you ought to call them priestesses. That's what they were. There was like a caste or an order to things. And it's not accurate to say the highest priestess or all priestesses were prostitutes necessarily. Sometimes they were. Sometimes they were not.

But pretty much they were SS just like we are here. And the prostitutes were like if someone here had dedicated to Satan. Learned Rituals, did research and RTR. Basically had a spiritual life like anyone else here. And was a part of the community. And helped out where they could.

They were trained really. Just as we are here. So to speak, in another universe they could just as likely have been a priestess loyal to her husband. Or a male priest. In a sense the only difference is their sex life. They certainly were not one dimensional nymphos or sex slaves despite what corrupted authors paint them to be.

And the fact they had sex with people is actually like a minor note in all of this. It might be noteworthy that they had sex with so many people. I think that's why this thing caught fire and has blown up into a big deal within the collective psyche.

The common people did not behave this way.  And i think this distinction was exploited to make a big deal about things. That's why this became some big topic for scholars to write about, now and in ancient times. That's where the hype comes from.

You can look at various texts and cultures and it does vary in the specifics. I have my own opinions. Some held virgins as sacred in certain cases. Some started lowering the status of the woman the more she sleeps around and or gets divorced.

The general way things worked though is that the dime a dozen college sluts we have today would be looked down upon in some level by the ancients. The priestesses that were sacred prostitutes are an exception to the flow of things.

The bedrock of society was women in a family. They wanted women to get married early. They weren't cheerleading for women to slut around for a decade in their 20's because they are a bored wanderlust just killing time. And once in marriage the woman didn't sleep around with others in most cases. And certainly not if the husband didn't approve. If she did he was free to divorce her and kill her lover. This is true of Rome, the Germanic Tribes and others.

We have today this problem where women are cheating and sleeping around. Dating others on their husband. Some even turn this into a Fetish type of thing. But this wasn't really happening way in ancient more advanced times.

First they held the family sacred and they didn't play with fire so to speak. It wasn't something to get off on putting the family at risk. To build a solid family was a serious thing. And as its been said, in these times a woman wouldn't even be sleeping around if she was married. If she had an eye for someone she would only get as far as talking with another man most likely.

Accounts vary but it is likely that in such a case if she liked him she could divorce and go with him. She may lose certain privileges or status. Sometimes if the husband was no good then she would not.

Accounts do vary. But it's possible at times is was not socially acceptable for women to be alone with strange men. They didn't go for ladies night at the club to grind on random men while the husband played call of duty. So healthy norms coupled with advanced astrology and divination helped build strong families where people were not tempted to leave and they were also set up for sucess the best way possible in their relationships.

People did have castes so to speak. Accounts of these vary. But it was much easier to find a partner in your league this way. Shopping around wasn't so hard. And the spiritual knowledge allowed them to further find more suitable matches. So this made strong families that stayed together. And because of being more advanced and better selection I'd assume they were happier.

I'm pretty certain that the vast majority of people lived as a man and woman couple. And the women in society were not overly promiscuous. They were nothing like we have today. Sometimes a man could have more wives. Accounts vary. Sometimes it was related to caste. Generally a woman was to find a mate and stick with them.

I believe this is the way that is the best for the common people. Probably a man with a wife. Some men with multiple. Wives loyal to their husband. Obviously third sex couples have their place as well. Women not generally being married to multiple men or slutting around. (I believe there are natural effects that support this view.)

The family is sacred and the highest thing a women can do short of priesthood is to be a mother and a member of a family. Rather than checking out and just being single or a slut for her whole life. Unable to be a part of a higher unit.

Although sometimes people need to grow and maybe not all can handle this. But now days the lady who has checked out is the norm sadly. And even on a pedastal. So too is the slut. They are now revered as better than a woman of the family. And the woman of the family is now days even a target. This is immoral.

Our foundation of society is gone. So on one level I don't care about the 0.00001 percent of the upper class society. That this or that priestess may have been married to a God and a human man at the same time. Or that she fucks new men every day at the temple. These are exceptions for niche situations and don't help us understand or rebuild our foundation which is totally gone. These aren't to be applied like they are the standard mode of operation for society.

What is most likely an enemy attack happened. They did the famous divide and conquer. Common folk versus the aristocracy. They took the promiscuous priestess and tied it into the idea of the strong family. So it's like

"Our women aren't sleeping around and these at the temple are. They are against our values and our foundation of society. They are against the family."

And from there it causes a split. And some fear and panic in people.

From what I've found the temple prostitutes in their sexual dealings were different than you'd imagine.

For one they could be like a counselor. Let's say someone is disfigured or has other ailments. Maybe they can't get a woman because of this. They may have sex with them to help them. They might also help people get past self esteem issues, psychological hangups. Through discussion and advancement spiritually.

They may also use sex for the energy. To advance people further. Open chakras. Things like that. Or magical workings. Rituals.

From what I gather. I suspect some things. I believe it's possible at times they would help a person even if they had little or no money. It wasn't like you give $3.87 for this Big Mac or you ain't getting it lol. There are accounts of this. There are accounts of people who give way more to them than needed as well. Just to keep the temple going. There are people go donated to them without even sleeping with them.

But they also taught these things to people at large. Individuals or couples could learn from them so they could go back use it in their lives with their partners. You could even learn from them and not even have sex with them. You could take it back to use with your wife or during masturbation.

The prostitute was not to be a receptacle for all of societies trash and problems to just take all the burden. It was not like I am bored on a night let's go fuck a dirty whore for 20 dollars. Or I am 500 pounds and can never get a wife because of it. And I don't care to fix it. So I will just waste her time for 20 years as I get more disgusting and make my problem her problem. Or I can't just fap at home for one night while my wife is away.

I suspect these types of people were actually looked down upon and rejected. For wasting time, taking space away from serious students, and dishonoring the spiritual.

These petty issues were their problems. And people with legit reasons to see the whore would ideally advance past having to see her. I also believe the amount of sex a scared prostitute would have would dimish some degree in an advanced society and it would become a sex expert/counselor more of the time and mainly using sex in ritual.

And it seems into later periods with enemy corruption is when you see prostitution devolve. The purpose was only to help people and advance them. And then it became let's just run a for profit racket. Let's enslave the whores more and more. Let's turn her into the common alley whore sucking dick who does nothing to advance people. And just uses it as an excuse to justify her own problems and lack of maturity.

So having researched this I don't think that prostitution as we see today should be allowed ideally. It should be that they operate spiritually with a goal of advancing the world and can prove it. Or they don't operate. The rest are low level kinds of dross on society.

Most people don't see this. And people need to be walked thru it or they will never support it. I did my research and I see that there can a be place for prostitution. If thats what you want to call it. But in a healthy society it's not like there are whores everywhere. Or tons of people that need them. Even the Hindus state that prostitution that is not spiritual is wrong and meaningless.

Also an interesting note. Japan after WWII had many foreign soldiers stationed there. And they feared the soldiers would breed their women. So to preserve racial purity there were whores they enlisted to make a sacrifice. And be ready to sleep with the men. Ideally they would not race mix. But they decided as a sacrifice to do this. So they rest of the women would not be raped or seduced and the racial purity of the masses harmed.

People think it's all about them. The prostitute that is. That they are just milking society to hoard all the coke, cash and orgasm for themselves. Like a sexual jew.

But nobody sees that its actually not always so glamorous or selfish. Because the proper place of them is as sexual leaders in many ways. Nobody thinks about the sacrifices they made like the above example. It takes a special person to do this. The Prostitute Priestesses of ancient times probably dreamed of being a princess when they were young. They probably didn't dream of fucking like... club footed men and things. And it probably doesn't fulfill their greatest fantasy to do this. They probably didn't dream of giving themselves to be harshly handled by invading men as a defense of their race.

The sluts we have now are completely immature and dishonorable in many cases. And they shouldnt be stealing the thunder from the true leaders. And dragging everyone down with them.

So hopefully this clears some things up on this topic.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 am

Marriage was intended for procreative sex the carrying on the racial blood line. They did marriage according to birthcharts and then they would have a trial marriage for a year or longer engagements to make such they were compatible. Divorce was simple they just repaid the dowry and went their separate ways. Given most people were married before twenty I would say yes they probably mainly waited to marriage to have sex.

Christianity is clownish you have a society today where the average person can't afford to get married till their later twenties and I guess a person is supposed to wait that long to have a sex life......lol Its not like the old days were you could make your way in the world at 18 economically. The other problem is Christianity its so sex obsessed as its ideology is based on a sexual neurosis of the original sin. That many of the christards just get married young so they can have sex with each other and once the honey moon is over the marriage goes to crap. And many times they start cheating.

Europe Gladio wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I don't want to sound stuffy but a simple "yes" would have been just fine.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 am

If I had a dollar for every time HailOdin666 has used the term "sucking dick" in this thread...

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 pm

"
Firstly, if we speak the language of the common man when explaining this. Prostitution is pretty much the worst term to use. To speak like the common man, we would need to throw that term away because it's not very accurate and has a ton of baggage with it. And use something else entirely."

This part reminded me a bit when varg threw a hissy fit about us calling Satan by that name. :p
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Europe Gladio

Postby Europe Gladio » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:25 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Sex is Natural. There was an advert on TV regarding a soft drink for children, where children ask funny and silly questions. One was, "Do animals get married?". The end slogan for the advert was, "Feed their imagination". To answer the question, "Do animals get married?" - unless you're a retard in jewmerica, no. They still have sex, regardless. They also have gay sex, as well.

Sorry, I actually meant to say "not having sex before marriage" not "sex before marriage".

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Europe Gladio wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

Sorry, I actually meant to say "not having sex before marriage" not "sex before marriage".

You are free to have sex before marriage if you want, but marriage is a commitment, isn't it? Well, I think that depends on the individuals in the marriage - 1 man & 1 woman, or any other combination that all persons agree on. You could also have children outside of marriage, if the parties agree... There aren't really any "rules" - as long as all individuals agree, then have fun!

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

patbona63

Postby patbona63 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:43 pm

""They are all whores....after your money...they aren't good for anything but fucking and making babies. Everything is a transaction to get something out of you."

They are the most brute men. They are the perfect Abrahamic warriors. Only a step above the Muslim men in their treatment of women. Many on Return Of Kings actually are Abrahamic warriors hoping for a return to Christian Rule.

It's ironic they falsely label women as these shallow materialistic fools degrading something sacred. But you can see how after being convinced of this the mens behavior changes. And they become the ones that devalue our human relationships. And they turn sex into just meaningless fucking."

So true! They do turn sex into meaningless fucking, they destroy the spiritual side of sex and that is exactly what they want. And women when they are into prostitution most of the time it's not by choice as they are exploited and abused.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Thu May 31, 2018 6:18 am

The bottom line is that nothing is wrong with Sex Work/Sex Workers.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

patbona63

Postby patbona63 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:The bottom line is that nothing is wrong with Sex Work/Sex Workers.

Exactly, There is something wrong with sex work / workers being exploited, and this is sadly most of them.