Prostitution

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:10 pm

"If defining "prostitution" as "receiving something for sexual relations", then giving sex back is the 'payment' for that sexual service they received.

Then you could nit-pick and say two lovers (or more, if polygamous/polyamourous) prostitute each other every single day and night, with sex; love; presents; paying the bills; going to work; changing Baby's nappies; etc.....Is that "prostitution"?"

I have spent some time in the past reading on websites that fall into the category of Pickup, Alt right, Men's issues etc. And what you will find is men saying just what you wrote above. And it turns into a hatred of women.

They take the Jewish view of things. We aren't people. We aren't divine. There is no love or relationships or meaning to life. We are atoms in a laboratory exchanging electrons. Just chemical energy transfers being watched by GOD. Everything is a transaction to be recorded by a jew in his ledger.

 The Jews take this view in everything. They don't have children. They have irritating expensive liabilities. In their companies it's the same. People and money is seen just like the atoms and electrons. Unlike gentiles who sometimes don't cut a cost for the benefit of the workers, the Jews are just mixing up the perfect chemical reaction in their laboratory without regard to its effect on the ingredients.

ROOSH SAY

"They are all whores....after your money...they aren't good for anything but fucking and making babies. Everything is a transaction to get something out of you."

They are the most brute men. They are the perfect Abrahamic warriors. Only a step above the Muslim men in their treatment of women. Many on Return Of Kings actually are Abrahamic warriors hoping for a return to Christian Rule.

 It's ironic they falsely label women as these shallow materialistic fools degrading something sacred. But you can see how after being convinced of this the mens behavior changes. And they become the ones that devalue our human relationships. And they turn sex into just meaningless  fucking.

This attitude is the most corrosive. The men who take it end up very not sucessful with women. And the ones that do have success are brutal.

So what prostitution does is it turns something sacred into just an exchange. It's that atom giving electrons in the Jewish laboratory. It dehumanizes us. Instead of a complex fulfilling relationship based on more than what can be accounted for on a spreadsheet.

I saw many times on Roosh that feminists would come to the forum and complain to men about this transactional view. They actually seemed like good women. They were the sane feminists. And they were totally right.

But it's disappointing to see feminists on the other side who work against them and are okay with prostitution. They speak from both sides of the mouth. Men are objectifying women on this hand. But it's liberating on the other hand if men pay to objectify women in the purest sense.

You know Hugh Hefner was quite the ladies man. But he is on record about this. He would spend time with his women. And eat snacks and have drinks. They would talk politics, art, philosophy. They would learn about each other personally. He actually gave a shit about women and treated them like queens. And it worked for him. Some christians might think so, but he did not have this transactional view of women.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:19 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:I have spent some time in the past reading on websites that fall into the category of Pickup, Alt right, Men's issues etc. And what you will find is men saying just what you wrote above. And it turns into a hatred of women.

Have you spoken with those real or fake men in-person, without having a middle-jew interpreting (read: corrupting) their words, and falsifying statistics?

You know Hugh Hefner was quite the ladies man.

Actually, I know it was a rich jew.

I would like to know why you think it is OK to starve mixed-Race persons (who didn't choose to be mixed-Race) to death while feeding your fellow-Race persons only, if in such a circumstance that being a Spiritual Satanist meant you had to make that decision (rather, the way you were saying it was that it wouldn't be a choice; it'd be a default position for you) instead of in such a circumstance that being a Spiritual Satanist meant you could use Magick to bring enough food and comfort for all mixed-Race and non-mixed-Race persons alike, but thinking a person selling, or another person buying, sex is not OK.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:29 pm

Getting an escort is bad but marrying a gold digger is okay. Seems to be the zest of what HeilOdin is saying. As well as offering a superficial man with deep emotional problems who runs a blog as some kind of proof that prostitution between two consenting adults that is ethically regulated is some how bad. When fact if these guys where just able to go to a brothel they wouldn't need to waste women's time trying to deceive them into bed.

I studied the reports on what happened when Holland made Prostitution legal within a few weeks the sex offense rates dropped by twenty five percent. Some women enjoy being escorts you can find interviews with then online explaining this fact. It makes sense that men can get their services they enjoy providing instead of wasting the time and emotions of women who they are just trying to get into bed.

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1150

Re: Prostitution

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:47 pm

The ban on prostitution, and the women in the adult industry as it is today with the Christian-Liberal establishment works against our cause, because it allows the Jewish middle man to abuse his employees because the industry is not supervised by the state - like it was in Nazi Germany. In essence it allows those with powers of the mind and the soul, Jews, to freely manipulate the weak women who make up the adult industry.

It's only a by-product of the Jewish control of the media and a direct result of Jewish "thought". It is a catalyst for crime and the Jews thrive off of crime not only monetarily but spiritually through psychologically damaging Gentiles. It's the same for most crime, it's created by the Jews, because they know Gentiles have a Freemason police chief or some other pea brained person running this most important state apparatus.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:48 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Getting an escort is bad but marrying a gold digger is okay. Seems to be the zest of what HeilOdin is saying. As well as offering a superficial man with deep emotional problems who runs a blog as some kind of proof that prostitution between two consenting adults that is ethically regulated is some how bad. When fact if these guys where just able to go to a brothel they wouldn't need to waste women's time trying to deceive them into bed.

I studied the reports on what happened when Holland made Prostitution legal within a few weeks the sex offense rates dropped by twenty five percent. Some women enjoy being escorts you can find interviews with then online explaining this fact. It makes sense that men can get their services they enjoy providing instead of wasting the time and emotions of women who they are just trying to get into bed.


Have you heard of college? Lots of easy casual sex for those that want it. And there are also many people who form close relationships and date or get married from this. No prostitutes needed. No gold diggers needed.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:52 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Getting an escort is bad but marrying a gold digger is okay.

Oh! I meant to say that - these women hung around it for its money. They could have gone off to do other things, could they not?

I studied the reports on what happened when Holland made Prostitution legal within a few weeks the sex offense rates dropped by twenty five percent.

Well, there you go. (((The man, rather the jew))) doesn't want things to be clean and tidy and safe.

I petition whomever to fund my programme. It concerns building an unethical, but extremely humane and Humanly-moral cess pit out of steel - or better yet, out of strong clear perspex/glass, and - if you'll mind the pun - dumping all the j00z in it. The pit shall be constructed such that it can be built higher and higher, like Lego bricks, so when more j00z are born and thrown in it, they cannot escape. If they attempt to climb up each other, sensors will cause electrical shocks to all. Then let whichever one rule that ruin dump. This pit shall be built in the middle of an ocean or very large body of water with piranhas, starting in the seabed. They shall be fed waste products and unkosher (treif) foods and drinks.

(Then, of course, we'll extract some every now and then for my fantastical Berserker punishment pleasure!)

I think this would be a lot better than starving a mixed-Race person, who didn't choose to be mixed-Race.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:36 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:I have spent some time in the past reading on websites that fall into the category of Pickup, Alt right, Men's issues etc. And what you will find is men saying just what you wrote above. And it turns into a hatred of women.

Have you spoken with those real or fake men in-person, without having a middle-jew interpreting (read: corrupting) their words, and falsifying statistics?

You know Hugh Hefner was quite the ladies man.

Actually, I know it was a rich jew.

I would like to know why you think it is OK to starve mixed-Race persons (who didn't choose to be mixed-Race) to death while feeding your fellow-Race persons only, if in such a circumstance that being a Spiritual Satanist meant you had to make that decision (rather, the way you were saying it was that it wouldn't be a choice; it'd be a default position for you) instead of in such a circumstance that being a Spiritual Satanist meant you could use Magick to bring enough food and comfort for all mixed-Race and non-mixed-Race persons alike, but thinking a person selling, or another person buying, sex is not OK.


Where I live it is vast majority white. I go to Walmart and I see tons of haggard poor white people. I go to work and there is 2/3 brown people. I'm just wondering how the poor whites at Walmart even are able to buy their products there because they clearly aren't in the work force.

I had an African at work fuck up his job. He can't hardly understand english or write. And because of this he made an error. But to racial quota they couldn't fire him. So they blamed it on me and someone else instead. He later made an even bigger error and they covered him again.

We have government subsidized housing here. It used to be a nice place for working whites. Until a Church brought them all in. The Africans. They slaughter goats in the appartments. They tunnel holes thru walls into neighors appartments. The few remaining whites are terrorized. I see pure blooded aryan women from the schools holding hands with these savages.

I also have people at work that are racist towards me. I am very white. And this upsets them. They have broken english and usually aren't even citizens. Psychically I can tell it's my whiteness that is disturbing them. They treat me better not until I eat a burrito or something and make an effort to get on their good side ( I shouldn't have to do this.)

The fact is the way things are going there is going to be social collapse. Violence and starvation. And I'm going to help out white folks in this crisis not these Africans and Mexicans and everyone else. These colored people are in fact STARVING WHITES and killing them off right now just by their presence. Taking up resources from our social safety net. Crowding whites out of jobs.

Your liberal altruism will get us killed. Whites are in such horrible shape we either win our security as a race at all costs or we are finished for good. We are so close to destruction we can afford nothing less than totaly victory for aryans this time. This is our last chance.

For centuries we have played your card. And I agree with your view when we have room to play. But we don't have any slack left. Either my generation ensures white survival or I won't reincarnate again.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:12 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:I have spent some time in the past reading on websites that fall into the category of Pickup, Alt right, Men's issues etc. And what you will find is men saying just what you wrote above. And it turns into a hatred of women.

Have you spoken with those real or fake men in-person, without having a middle-jew interpreting (read: corrupting) their words, and falsifying statistics?

You know Hugh Hefner was quite the ladies man.

Actually, I know it was a rich jew.

I would like to know why you think it is OK to starve mixed-Race persons (who didn't choose to be mixed-Race) to death while feeding your fellow-Race persons only, if in such a circumstance that being a Spiritual Satanist meant you had to make that decision (rather, the way you were saying it was that it wouldn't be a choice; it'd be a default position for you) instead of in such a circumstance that being a Spiritual Satanist meant you could use Magick to bring enough food and comfort for all mixed-Race and non-mixed-Race persons alike, but thinking a person selling, or another person buying, sex is not OK.


I guess I should ask where is your magick for the whites who are broke and starving right now?
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:41 am

This is not a realistic or well though out reply. Escort services cover a wide demographic of adult men who require their services. A 40 year old business man is not going to go to a campus party to try an hook up for a night with a 19 year old drunk chick.

This debate is basically finished as your just being emotional and have been ranting for several posts.

HeilOdin666 wrote:[Have you heard of college? Lots of easy casual sex for those that want it. And there are also many people who form close relationships and date or get married from this. No prostitutes needed. No gold diggers needed.

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:45 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Getting an escort is bad but marrying a gold digger is okay. Seems to be the zest of what HeilOdin is saying. As well as offering a superficial man with deep emotional problems who runs a blog as some kind of proof that prostitution between two consenting adults that is ethically regulated is some how bad. When fact if these guys where just able to go to a brothel they wouldn't need to waste women's time trying to deceive them into bed.

I studied the reports on what happened when Holland made Prostitution legal within a few weeks the sex offense rates dropped by twenty five percent. Some women enjoy being escorts you can find interviews with then online explaining this fact. It makes sense that men can get their services they enjoy providing instead of wasting the time and emotions of women who they are just trying to get into bed.


Have you heard of college? Lots of easy casual sex for those that want it. And there are also many people who form close relationships and date or get married from this. No prostitutes needed. No gold diggers needed.
this comment..
Image

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:52 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:Please disprove my previous post, I think that what HP Mageson described as prostitution is too different than what we have today. Prostitution is different then whoring, which is a bastardization done by the Jews. The sexual understanding is always a sensitive topic that the Jew manages to get a lot of Gentiles with their programs, always pushing to extremes.


Mage should explain this. I looked into it a bit. Temple prosituation is something nobody among the average member has heard of or knows anything about.

Second of all, if it existed, prostitution is not a correct term for it the way we use language today. The lay person isn't going to make the distinction. These girls were not an ally rat sucking dick.

They were basically members of the church, or temple rather, that took up skills. Dancing, singing, skilled crafts, spirituality. So it seems to me if they were paid, it was more that they were paid for their service to the temple as a whole, not just as a sex servant. Writings suggest they were just fucking people which doesn't seem to be true when looking at the whole picture. They may have been paid for being like a clergy in a sense. And there are writings that suggest they weren't even prostitutes at all. Some writings make them sound like regular girls and that they were not fucking whoever threw coins at them.

Maybe the jews created this idea to slander them. I don't know. There are writings that back up Mage as well. We really don't know anything about all this and nobody seems to be convincing as an authority on the subject.


Nature can sometimes look unfair. You think males and females are of equal importance, which is not true. Females are of greater importance than men, because this is how biology works. This is why men went to war to protect those more valuable than them.

Prostitution will exist in some form or another no matter what you want to do, as forming a family requires enormous amount of labour from a man. Substitute money for labour and you have prostitution.

While men are blessed with many gifts, they are also assign an Atlas stone to carry on their shoulders. Men have to labour to live and suffer to reproduce, women will always have a huge set of opportunities and paths to chose from... that the average man can only dream of...

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 507
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Prostitution

Postby Lydia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?


Actually males in general do not have a higher libido than women in general. It all varies, but there are many women with a higher libido than a lot of men. The study that originated this theory was done about a century ago when it was not appropriate for women to discus sexuality, so most women surveyed would not have given accurate results. Overall it is generally equal, with some individuals having low sex drives, others having average, others having high.

Prostitution does not reduce females to sex objects as long as it is done how the ancients had prostitution.

And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes. This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship, or women in a sexually-unsatisfying relationship, just to name a few examples.

Sex is necessary beyond words. Prostitution can be very beneficial for a lot of people.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Lydia wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?


Actually males in general do not have a higher libido than women in general. It all varies, but there are many women with a higher libido than a lot of men. The study that originated this theory was done about a century ago when it was not appropriate for women to discus sexuality, so most women surveyed would not have given accurate results. Overall it is generally equal, with some individuals having low sex drives, others having average, others having high.

Prostitution does not reduce females to sex objects as long as it is done how the ancients had prostitution.

And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes. This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship, or women in a sexually-unsatisfying relationship, just to name a few examples.

Sex is necessary beyond words. Prostitution can be very beneficial for a lot of people.



Sorry but this is wrong. The average male has a libido that a women couldn't even imagine. Studies are worthless, look at porn, advertisement, video chat, everything is targeted at males. Men approach women and men present labour to women to get their attention.
Go to any dating app, make 2 accounts one female and one male. Set an average description to both. Enjoy the fun ;)

Male prostitutes are irrelevant, almost no women use them. And have you looked at what sacrifice those male prostitutes went to be there? The women and men in this case are worlds apart...

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Lydia

"This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship"

Mageson

" A 40 year old business man"

/\ 

Maybe the widow and the business man can get it on.


If there are so many people looking for casual sex maybe they can just get together among themselves since they both want the same thing. Which is basically how it works now. You act like this isn't the case. You show me lines of people who all want casual sex but can't find any.

Does anyone see the irony here?? Can't see the forest for the trees??

And the example I mentioned of college. I am not saying for horny people to raid colleges for casual sex. I am saying society already works that people can easily have casual sex without visiting a whore. It was just an example.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:16 pm

"And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes."

I am actually. The point still stands in the case of males.

When I talk about women, it's because they are the most common. It's just an example. However I believe women might be more vulnerable to any negative effects of prostitution. And we must protect women so it concerns me.

Anyway I make examples because it's an unreasonable burden to list every category that might apply in a given situation. It's just how people talk. I don't know if anyone has noticed that.

We aren't Obama giving shoutouts to his diverse coalition of oppressed monorities. If I mentioned every subset we would never have time to actually talk about the original point.

I put faith and trust in people that they are adult and intelligent enough to understand I am only demonstrating ONE example rather than an all inclusive model of every intricacy of the situation. I assume and trust they can recognize that.

And then like the person I called a Liberal...they break that trust and show me that I should never assume anything. And they are children who feel left out if they don't get picked.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 141

Re: Prostitution

Postby Coraxo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Lydia wrote:Actually males in general do not have a higher libido than women in general. It all varies, but there are many women with a higher libido than a lot of men. The study that originated this theory was done about a century ago when it was not appropriate for women to discus sexuality, so most women surveyed would not have given accurate results. Overall it is generally equal, with some individuals having low sex drives, others having average, others having high.

Prostitution does not reduce females to sex objects as long as it is done how the ancients had prostitution.

And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes. This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship, or women in a sexually-unsatisfying relationship, just to name a few examples.

Sex is necessary beyond words. Prostitution can be very beneficial for a lot of people.


Most people (also Satanists) still have this dogma they can't get around.
I find sex to be a necessity exactly as eating, drinking and sleeping. And I can't understand how there's still Satanists that consider it to be different / weird / strange, you name it.
I see nothing wrong with someone wanting to touch themselves, it's just like an itch. Some people can scratch it themselves but some need someone to scratch it for them.
Why is it strange?
For me, seeing people being weird about it and ashamed to even talk about it, is as strange as if someone feels ashamed to eat food in front of people..
It's a necessity more than a "habit" or a "choice".

We also are the very few people on this planet who know exactly how strong sexual energy is, so why would you even fight it and beat the bush around it..?

Prostitution is normal. Back to my example; let's say sex is like food, a relationship is like cooking dinner, takes time to prepare and cook but the result is amazing, some people simply don't like to (or have the time to) spend all that time and effort on it, so instead they choose to eat instant noodle ramen (prostitution). Sure a well cooked dinner is more delicious, but you don't get to dictate if people must ONLY cook dinner.

(Sorry, I'm hungry..)
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 430

Re: Prostitution

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Go to a disco or party all night and waste time surrounded by drug addicts and drunks assholes if that is something "low and degenerate".
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:26 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:...

I guess I should ask where is your magick for the whites who are broke and starving right now?

Question deflected. Score - 2 points!

Yes. Whites first in White countries, Asians first in Asian countries, and Blacks first in Black countries.

We can't go into every single thing about every single person in every single context because we're not there and we don't know them. That would get into speculation about defending the non-White or defending the jew legislation and protocols.

Call me liberal if you want. I call me being sensitive. Try and get on a level, with interests and agreements. e.g. using miley cyrus - "She's just a bitch. From what I have seen/understand, Blacks do twerking a lot better than she ever could. She should leave twerking to Blacks" and eminem - "I think a bit of hip-hop/rap is not bad. I quite like Snoop Doggy Dog and Dr Dre [or whomever] but eminem, no. He's not Black! He should let rap/hip-hop be Black culture, instead of stealing it."

Let the non-White speak uninterrupted, and say things like, "Well, yeah, I think I can see what you mean by that..." and after, when leaving work or whenever, say, "I know we don't get on very well, but I liked our chat/discussion today. Let's do it again and compare our cultures!" Take an interest.

As one who has Secret Knowledge (which shouldn't be secret) I expect you want, so very desperately, to correct everyone who says and thinks wrong things, but try to restrain yourself. Let them speak their mind, and say things like, "Oh, yeah. Good point. I don't know if I agree." They might ask, "Why not?". Then be careful what you say - or just don't say that you don't agree at all.

My nanna, as old as she was, used to say to wipe all poor and starving Africans off the face of the Earth. That's a 'solution'. In short, it sounds as if you're saying the same with non-Whites in White areas.

If all that happens is non-White people at work are picking on you, and you are being blamed for their mistakes, then bind them and the bosses, or make them lose their job. If any did anything against you worse, such as break into your home and beat you up in the middle of the night, then do whatever.

In a non-arrogant way, you are elite, having this Secret Knowledge. They don't. Satan said to bond in unity. That might be more for those of us who have this Secret Knowledge, but the RtRs are to save Humanity as a whole, not just White people. If Whites lose, non-Whites will be enslaved as mindless zombie drones.

As has been said, any particular RtR not only helps yourself, but also your area. Try doing a lot more of the End Confusion RtR.

Every action against a White makes us more and more angry and upset and hateful. We should learn to be more objective, rather than subjective all of the time.

At what point does it stop being the jew's fault and start being the also-controlled, also-mind-raped, also-manipulated person's fault? Spiritual power is stronger than Physical power. Bind the offender. Make them lose their jobs. Reduce the confusion and open the eyes, ears, and minds of people around you with the RtRs.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Raven Princess
Posts: 24

Re: Prostitution

Postby Raven Princess » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:32 am

Don’t mean to bud in, but if anyone has read “The Sumerian Swindle” on the Fourth Reich’s Library, they talk about Prostitution.

You see, both the jew and their semetic relatives practiced slavery and prostitution. When the first merchants-money lenders came to be, they made men slaves and women sex-slaves. This happened when The jew obviously took over moneylending with interest, (this is the reason why Civilization has the problems it has today) banking, and prostitution. The one exception to this was when women would go to Ziggurats (Pagan Temples in Sumer) and devote themselves sexually to Ishtar. I think the “ew” factor in everyone is because when they think of women being prostitutes, they think women are doing it against their will.

In my travels, I have met a prostitute named “Athena” she was not only raped by her father as a child, but was taken as a sex slave for a while (no suprise that human traffickers are mostly jews)! So yea, don’t buy into any liberal bs that prostitutes choose this path intentionally. As you can see, our beautiful Gentile women/men are being taken advantaged of. I feel that is the feeling many on here feel.

National Socialist Germany chose to change all of this. They believe these “women of the night” can be brought back into the public eye, so they don’t have to live in the black market underworld. The SS did indeed have brothels where they would have sex.The government protected these women, they were not taken as sex slaves, but like the college girl scenario some have mentioned where women freely make this choice. The big issue here is jew vs gentile. The jew forces/tricks women into having sex for money, while the gentile understands sex is part of human nature, and allows gentiles to pay for and offer sex of their own free will.
I hope this makes sense.
Forced to have sex for money=Bad
Has the freedom to participate in this service, among other choices=Good

DeterminedAndStrong
Posts: 64

Re: Prostitution

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:30 am

Making things like prostitution illegal doesn't make them go away, just turns it into a seedy underworld and puts it into the hands of criminals.
⚡⚡

User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32

Re: Prostitution

Postby makesyouperfect » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:49 am

lets not pretend prostitution is a bad thing, not every society is full of degenerate kikes, and having sex with individuals who are like you is not that big of a deal.

is connecting to someone who is gonna go fuck a bunch of random people a good idea?

probably not

but is it right to tell people what they legally can and cannot do with their bodies?

fuck no

"have sex with me and give me a gift of money afterwards"

how can you persecute someone for this?

should we start making it illegal for married couples to buy each other gifts now too?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:14 am

So its okay for you when people act like "whores" for free its only bad when cash is willingly exchanged for the same behaviour......

Your whole argument is "Whores" have to work for free.


HeilOdin666 wrote:Lydia

"This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship"

Mageson

" A 40 year old business man"

/\ 

Maybe the widow and the business man can get it on.


If there are so many people looking for casual sex maybe they can just get together among themselves since they both want the same thing. Which is basically how it works now. You act like this isn't the case. You show me lines of people who all want casual sex but can't find any.

Does anyone see the irony here?? Can't see the forest for the trees??

And the example I mentioned of college. I am not saying for horny people to raid colleges for casual sex. I am saying society already works that people can easily have casual sex without visiting a whore. It was just an example.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:23 am

HeilOdin, if your going to post you have to stop with the name calling, putting words in peoples mouths, straw man attacks and trying to morally disparage everyone who disagrees with you. You can have your pulpit rant without that.


The Kama Sutra's the unedited ones which are the cultural text of the ancient Hindu world they hired sacred prostitutes to attend weddings as they believed it brought good favour upon the couple. In India they still have the tradition of sacred prostitution in some area's and the prostitutes are respected.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 507
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Prostitution

Postby Lydia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Zamolxe wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?


Actually males in general do not have a higher libido than women in general. It all varies, but there are many women with a higher libido than a lot of men. The study that originated this theory was done about a century ago when it was not appropriate for women to discus sexuality, so most women surveyed would not have given accurate results. Overall it is generally equal, with some individuals having low sex drives, others having average, others having high.

Prostitution does not reduce females to sex objects as long as it is done how the ancients had prostitution.

And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes. This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship, or women in a sexually-unsatisfying relationship, just to name a few examples.

Sex is necessary beyond words. Prostitution can be very beneficial for a lot of people.



Sorry but this is wrong. The average male has a libido that a women couldn't even imagine. Studies are worthless, look at porn, advertisement, video chat, everything is targeted at males. Men approach women and men present labour to women to get their attention.
Go to any dating app, make 2 accounts one female and one male. Set an average description to both. Enjoy the fun ;)


Just because women are more discreet and generally have higher standards than one-night stands they find online, does not mean their libido is lower. I think it is you that cannot imagine the women's libido. Most women are sexually unsatisfied, this is a fact. And we are talking about actual sex here, not porn and sex ads. Wanting to look at naked women is not to do with libido, having actual sex is.

As for sex ads online, more men use this because simply, it is easier for a women to find someone to have sex with, so women do not have as much need for them. Men have to do more work to get laid. A woman just has to look suggestively at a group of men and at least one of them will come running.

Your arguments are completely irrelevant, you are tied into the christian (or muslim) mindset that women are not as sexual.

As for telling me that studies are worthless, that is exactly what I disproved, so there was no point in you mentioning it.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Zamolxe wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?


Actually males in general do not have a higher libido than women in general. It all varies, but there are many women with a higher libido than a lot of men. The study that originated this theory was done about a century ago when it was not appropriate for women to discus sexuality, so most women surveyed would not have given accurate results. Overall it is generally equal, with some individuals having low sex drives, others having average, others having high.

Prostitution does not reduce females to sex objects as long as it is done how the ancients had prostitution.

And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes. This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship, or women in a sexually-unsatisfying relationship, just to name a few examples.

Sex is necessary beyond words. Prostitution can be very beneficial for a lot of people.



Sorry but this is wrong. The average male has a libido that a women couldn't even imagine. Studies are worthless, look at porn, advertisement, video chat, everything is targeted at males. Men approach women and men present labour to women to get their attention.
Go to any dating app, make 2 accounts one female and one male. Set an average description to both. Enjoy the fun ;)

Male prostitutes are irrelevant, almost no women use them. And have you looked at what sacrifice those male prostitutes went to be there? The women and men in this case are worlds apart...
You are so right, in fact, men obviously can continue orgasming many many times while woman are just super exhausted after the first orgasm. cough cough
Image

HailVictory88
Posts: 185

Re: Prostitution

Postby HailVictory88 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Historically, men have been seen as either cannon fodder or vessels to funnel resources to women and children, rarely as people in themselves. The fact that the traditional way nations generally resolve problems consists of sending a bunch of young men to slaughter each other should tell you where men stand in society. If you argue that prostitution is unjust because it takes advantage of men's sexuality, you'd have to also argue for the abolition of most social institutions.

Also, women's general sexual dissatisfaction is no match for the social alienation most men suffer. Try never being invited anywhere, never having a partner actually want or value you, never having a spouse like you for who you are rather than your money. I'd estimate that that's the sexual/social fate of many, if not most, men. I'm not trying to minimize the suffering women undergo, and of course I've never experienced their type of suffering, but I think that generally society is harsher on men, at least modern society.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 557
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Prostitution

Postby Egon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Lydia wrote:As for telling me that studies are worthless, that is exactly what I disproved, so there was no point in you mentioning it.

Studies show that this is the funniest thread on the forum's history, based on the reactions of many participants.

Now seriously the problem I see on this is that prostitutes nowdays are also mudsharks and sleep with whatever kind of people, even Jews, so imagine what a dirty aura and chakras the client is connecting himself to (even though they would sleep with people equaly dirty that aren't prostitutes).

One prostitute in an interview said she agreed even with nasty stuff like a client who asked for scat fetish... Also Jews commonly go after prostitution so you can imagine which kind of (((client))) asked this and how many of these individuals are on her kilometers long list one is going to take a share.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 141

Re: Prostitution

Postby Coraxo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:51 am

Aquarius wrote:You are so right, in fact, men obviously can continue orgasming many many times while woman are just super exhausted after the first orgasm. cough cough



Utter nonsense.
Women are the ones known for their ability to have multiple (that's right, multiple) orgasms per sex session.
If you have an orgasm and don't feel exhaust, that might be because you're still young.



If I didn't know you guys were Satanists for sure, I would've never guessed that in a million years based on this toxic xian / jewish mentality you guys seem to have.
Seeing prostitution as something wrong and one-night stands as normal is very hypocrite and sickening. And what's even more shocking is that some of you guys still think that women are, for some reason, less interested in sex than men are.
The reason male prostitutes are almost non-existing is because of women's ability to acquire sex being 1000 times easier than it is for a man in our time, and that's due the society and what values it holds which was created on jewish principles with the help of xianity and pisslam.
Women get horny as much as men, if not even more. It's just because what the society accepts and what does not. One can easily see this by looking at our Gods and Goddesses. Look at Lilith and Astaroth and then look at Azazel or Beelzebub, now which Gods sound more sexual to you?..

If we were living in a Satanic society, men and women would be almost as interested in having sex as the other sex. Male and female prostitutes would be totally normal and even honored and respected.

Have you all forgot that the jews take everything from us and either completely destroy it or twist and pervert it?? Obviously they can't wipe out humans' need for sex so they twist it over and over until it's completely rotten and ugly..


It's honestly disappointing that I need to explain this to my Satanic brothers and sisters..
Hail Satan!!!!

Gohed Sonuf
Posts: 41

Re: Prostitution

Postby Gohed Sonuf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:39 am

Aquarius wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Actually males in general do not have a higher libido than women in general. It all varies, but there are many women with a higher libido than a lot of men. The study that originated this theory was done about a century ago when it was not appropriate for women to discus sexuality, so most women surveyed would not have given accurate results. Overall it is generally equal, with some individuals having low sex drives, others having average, others having high.

Prostitution does not reduce females to sex objects as long as it is done how the ancients had prostitution.

And you (and others here) are not factoring in the fact that there are a fair amount of male prostitutes. This is also healthy, for wealthy widows who do not want a relationship, or women in a sexually-unsatisfying relationship, just to name a few examples.

Sex is necessary beyond words. Prostitution can be very beneficial for a lot of people.



Sorry but this is wrong. The average male has a libido that a women couldn't even imagine. Studies are worthless, look at porn, advertisement, video chat, everything is targeted at males. Men approach women and men present labour to women to get their attention.
Go to any dating app, make 2 accounts one female and one male. Set an average description to both. Enjoy the fun ;)

Male prostitutes are irrelevant, almost no women use them. And have you looked at what sacrifice those male prostitutes went to be there? The women and men in this case are worlds apart...
You are so right, in fact, men obviously can continue orgasming many many times while woman are just super exhausted after the first orgasm. cough cough


Intact men can have multiple orgasms. This is normal and it is more common for men in America, i.e. circumcised, to be sore after an orgasm.
foregen.org

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 235

Re: Prostitution

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:41 am

Zamolxe wrote:Nature can sometimes look unfair. You think males and females are of equal importance, which is not true. Females are of greater importance than men, because this is how biology works. This is why men went to war to protect those more valuable than them.

Prostitution will exist in some form or another no matter what you want to do, as forming a family requires enormous amount of labour from a man. Substitute money for labour and you have prostitution.

While men are blessed with many gifts, they are also assign an Atlas stone to carry on their shoulders. Men have to labour to live and suffer to reproduce, women will always have a huge set of opportunities and paths to chose from... that the average man can only dream of...


pls elaborate
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:53 am

Lydia wrote:
Just because women are more discreet and generally have higher standards than one-night stands they find online, does not mean their libido is lower. I think it is you that cannot imagine the women's libido. Most women are sexually unsatisfied, this is a fact. And we are talking about actual sex here, not porn and sex ads. Wanting to look at naked women is not to do with libido, having actual sex is.

As for sex ads online, more men use this because simply, it is easier for a women to find someone to have sex with, so women do not have as much need for them. Men have to do more work to get laid. A woman just has to look suggestively at a group of men and at least one of them will come running.

Your arguments are completely irrelevant, you are tied into the christian (or muslim) mindset that women are not as sexual.

As for telling me that studies are worthless, that is exactly what I disproved, so there was no point in you mentioning it.



Women are more discrete (passive) because of lower sex drive, not because of some high ethics. The selection process of a mate for an average male unconsciously has ethics above an average female. Males are interested in beauty, youth, fertility, which are attributes that can't be separated from women. Women in are interested in commitment, resources and social status which are attributes that can be separated from men.

There are very few men who desire sex. Most men want intimacy, which is on a totally different level than sex. Intimacy is not making love (as in having nice sex). Intimacy means desiring the partener not because of love, resources, affection or any other thing. Intimacy means using love, resources, affection, generosity etc. to unite with the partner. Intimacy means no things, just you... because once the things disappear, you become worthless in the eyes of the partener.

The argument of most men having lower standards and just wanting sex, derives from feminism...

Since the ethics problem is resolved and considering how much valued is female sexuality compared to male sexuality, I conclude that the only reasonable way to explain this is through libido, that ties directly into biology. The male gives seed by the billions, the women one seed at a time...

Of course, average means unspiritual, the above only took in consideration hetero male/females and many aspects can be overcome with knowledge and meditation.

There is no need for a study to tell me the sky is blue, if it's observable reality. Almost all researchers are payed to achieve a specific result. The quality of the people who have "degrees" in gender studies is...
I have always been non-religious before Satanism, though still subject to enemy influences as everyone else...
My only mistake was not initially appreciating that prostitutes have a role in society, as Satan doesn't want people to go against their nature.

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:59 am

Aquarius wrote: You are so right, in fact, men obviously can continue orgasming many many times while woman are just super exhausted after the first orgasm. cough cough


There is such a thing called multi-orgasmic man. Orgasm and ejaculation in case of men are 2 different processes. You should've studied more your sexuality before being sarcastic.

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:15 am

Coraxo wrote:
Aquarius wrote:You are so right, in fact, men obviously can continue orgasming many many times while woman are just super exhausted after the first orgasm. cough cough



Utter nonsense.
Women are the ones known for their ability to have multiple (that's right, multiple) orgasms per sex session.
If you have an orgasm and don't feel exhaust, that might be because you're still young.



If I didn't know you guys were Satanists for sure, I would've never guessed that in a million years based on this toxic xian / jewish mentality you guys seem to have.
Seeing prostitution as something wrong and one-night stands as normal is very hypocrite and sickening. And what's even more shocking is that some of you guys still think that women are, for some reason, less interested in sex than men are.
The reason male prostitutes are almost non-existing is because of women's ability to acquire sex being 1000 times easier than it is for a man in our time, and that's due the society and what values it holds which was created on jewish principles with the help of xianity and pisslam.
Women get horny as much as men, if not even more. It's just because what the society accepts and what does not. One can easily see this by looking at our Gods and Goddesses. Look at Lilith and Astaroth and then look at Azazel or Beelzebub, now which Gods sound more sexual to you?..

If we were living in a Satanic society, men and women would be almost as interested in having sex as the other sex. Male and female prostitutes would be totally normal and even honored and respected.

Have you all forgot that the jews take everything from us and either completely destroy it or twist and pervert it?? Obviously they can't wipe out humans' need for sex so they twist it over and over until it's completely rotten and ugly..


It's honestly disappointing that I need to explain this to my Satanic brothers and sisters..
Dude I was being ironic lol, all I wrote was the other way around :p
Image

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 141

Re: Prostitution

Postby Coraxo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Coraxo wrote:Dude I was being ironic lol, all I wrote was the other way around :p


Oh.. My bad, I joined in the discussion late and didn't notice who wrote what.
I sincerely apologize.


As for the rest of my reply, it was directed to all those who think prostitution is bad, and that men somehow have more sex-drive.
Hail Satan!!!!

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
pls elaborate


Biology made women more valuable for the survival of the species.

Consider a tribe of 100 people:
If 90 are men and 10 are women. By the end of the year you can have a maximum number of 10 children.
If 10 are men and 90 are women. By the end of the year you can have a maximum number of 90 children.
In the first case the tribe will experience huge social problems and its survival is put to question.
In the second example, the women would have to go through some struggle. But the survival of the tribe is mostly safe.

Thus women have the greatest role on the planet, that of ensuring the survival of our people and through educating the children to construct the future of the World.
It is for this reason motherhood is the greatest role a woman can take, and superior to the role of women who choose career over families.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4OcfnQsPPU&t=4m25s

Social constructs play only a minor role, if they are not life-threatening (as sex outside marriage punishable by death).
Men going to war and putting women and children first and taking high risk jobs is biology not social construct.
Men giving gifts to women to get their attention is not a social construct is found in nature in birds species.
Men competing with others for women is not a social construct it is found in nature by mammals. If I remember correctly Gods took human wives not vice-versa.

As for the gifts men received, there are plenty from significant higher athletic capacities, intelligence and willpower. While women best gift is to resonate with time, having a nurturing side, as well elegance and the power to observe the details.

This is why the ancient Greek, Romans didn't have equal rights for men and women, that today we got used to and try so desperately to defend. Women were not allowed to vote for a good reason, that of not choosing irrationally socialistic comfort at the expense of liberty, that leads towards a tyrannical communism.

The social power that a female has in her youth is huge compared to that of a male at any age, because they are desired by most men. This power is normal and natural, and should be used to the fullest and with wisdom. The curse is that once females get old that power disappears, and many of them desire the same treatment as in their youth. This also explains how male prostitutes are used, since in the mind of the old female, she still wants to have access to the power of her youth, and not having it causes depression, that usually shows deep mental instability, because of incorrectly using that power in the youth.

Many Satanists have feminism ideas, which are spread through the media, and constantly trying to say: women and men are equal, if not equal (because we read on a sermon equality is bad) then of the same importance, the same intelligence, the same sex drive, the same...equality...

HailVictory88
Posts: 185

Re: Prostitution

Postby HailVictory88 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:49 am

I think it is difficult to say that men or women are more biologically valuable. The fact that sex ratios are more or less 50/50 seems to suggest that there isn't a large disparity in biological value, but I could be wrong. Also, there is probably some biological value in having a large pool of paternal genes being spread so as to prevent inbreeding.

Without a large number of women to have children humans would die out or drastically decrease in size, but could civilization exist without a large number of men to sustain it through labor? Assuming that the existence of a structured civilization provides great value in preserving human existence, one could argue that the labor men provide bridges the gap in biological value initially present due to reproductive economics. This is getting pretty speculative, though, so it's hard to draw conclusions from it.

On a side note, is it normal to lose interest in sex/relationships and prefer focus on other things in life? We speak of monogamous people, polygamous people, and people who prefer casual sex or some mix of casual and serious relationships. Are there people who, due to their nature, will find it best to stay alone their whole life? I have realized I do not want a relationship with anyone but I now feel declining motivation, I spent a lot of my life thinking of that as one of my main goals, and now I'm trying to come up with new goals.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:49 am

Those are the arguments the Alt-Right types promote and they are full of jewish Christianity and just seeking to recreate Christianity via bogus history and sociological theories how many jews are in the Alt-Right again its almost jews all the way down the list of persona's of leadership. The fact is in the West the jews and their Christian lackeys rewrote any history or philosophy they didn't destroy to conform it to their lie. In an attempt to make seem that xianity was a historical continuation and perfection of the previous world and the end of history. However this is obviously a lie as if this was the truth they would not have needed to destroy the previous world and replace it with lies.


Women and Men were given social equality and freedom in Pagan societies of the White Race. This is evident in in our own culture today as well. We seek to give women equal status in our society as we get further away from jewish xianity.

The ancient Pagans had a head Goddess and God as King and Queen. The King and Queen were also High Priest and High Priestess.

This name calling of Feminism and Liberal is becoming like the Jews yelling anti-Semite. The situation is women and men have differences and Pagan society recognized those differences and created a society with those differences celebrated and social infrastructure to provide for them without oppressing one sex over the other due to them. The Aryans' had Women rulers as well and women in important roles within the ruling class of society. But somehow women are too dumb to vote...... How many women voted for Hitler again most of them.

Democracy was an attempt to return to a tribal system of governance that was common as well. You had Kings and Queens but were elected leaders for periods of time by an electoral college. And once a year everyone met in the Thing to hold council and take votes on important issues.

Sorry honey you can't vote because this jew book says you are cattle to men. Oh and this jew on utube recreated the same jewish argument with big words and fake science and he is a based jew on the Alt-Right.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:06 am

Oh and guys don't forget being a liberal is horrible because it means you believe that individuals should have basic constitutional rights and freedoms and live in a meritocracy. Some how the Founding Fathers of America managed to create a Racial Republic that they stated was to become an White Empire while being Liberals and giving people the freedoms today to bitch about Liberals. Those evil liberals gave you Freedom of speech, freedom to own arms, freedom of press, freedom to own property, freedom to not be oppressed by Christian slavery and feudalism by striking down theocracy and Monarchy. And created the social infrastructure for the space age.

Don't be like Rich-tard Spenzeer and start whining about Liberals till you get run out of the park by police state power and then start crying for your liberal rights and freedoms. Liberalism is equal rights before the government that's it. However the Founders and the original Liberals stated those rights of citizenship are based on RACE. See you can have a free society after all and kept it a Racial society.

The problem is the jews get into everything and turn it into communism. Even the conservatives promote the same communistic paradigm under jebooism and trad lyfe. The communistic paradigm is neo-Christian theology of granting everyone the same rights and citizenship based on the false equality of claiming everyone is the same despite all multitude of irreconcilable differences somehow cause this jew book said so and the Jews would never lie.

The radical biological-spiritual equality the Jews attempt to ascribe is nothing more then Jewish racism against Gentiles. Its literally the Jews stating there is no difference between you because your all GOYIM meaning cattle. God in the bible is code for the Jews fi you study Kabala they make this obvious. All the Gentiles equal ie exactly the same before "God" [the Jews] is simply a bigoted, racist statement of the Jews towards Gentiles and nothing else.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 235

Re: Prostitution

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Zamolxe wrote:Biology made women more valuable for the survival of the species.


Human beings don't have a one year lifespan. Your second tribe is going to be dead in a week because only 10 people are active and the rest are all pregnant, as they must be in order to achieve 90 children by the end of the year, making them less efficient. Not to mention by the end of the year you will have almost twice as many mouths to feed. After two years that's 180 more mouths for 10 people to feed. :| :| :|

Women have different roles in maintaining civilization but are not in any way more valuable than men's roles. Civilization ceases to exist if one stops. You are simply spewing out reverse islam, and your only argument is "umm, biology".


Men go to war to protect all they have built and accomplished from those who would destroy it. The only reason women don't also go to war is because they are in general less efficient.

Putting animals on the same level as humans, and using animal behaviors as an argument is retarded. You will note that it's not common behavior for males to beat pregnant women to death to prevent children of other males from coming into the world. So I think we can agree there are massive differences between what is normal for a human being to do, and what is normal for an animal to do.

Your post is a bit silly you are just looking at the society we have today and thinking that's what a pagan society is like. Today women have more rights than men and are treated as superior citizens. That's why a woman can put a man in jail with false allegations and suffer no penalties if the truth is found. And why a woman can beat a man to a pulp but if he raises his hand he goes to jail. This is a product of jewish corruption, not nature...and you're just helping make it worse by saying it's normal for a woman to view men as inferior and use and abuse them.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 41
Location: Romania

Re: Prostitution

Postby ThomaSsS » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Zamolxe wrote:Nature can sometimes look unfair. You think males and females are of equal importance, which is not true. Females are of greater importance than men, because this is how biology works. This is why men went to war to protect those more valuable than them.

That's nonsense and it's not a proof men are less important than women, be it from a biological or from another point of view altogether. Men don't go to war for women alone. First and foremost they fight for their country! If the country is protected then women are also protected. This is clearly not because women are of a greater importance than men, but because if the whole is protected (the country), then the part is also protected (everything in the country, including women). That's why in the army popular are phrases like "The legion is our Fatherland," or "Our life for the Fatherland," etc., and NOT "The legion is our women," nor "Our life for women."

Using analogy as I did in my previous message; if one would apply your reasoning to works that women generally do, such as cooking, then would we be right in saying: "women do the cooking because males are of greater importance than them. This is why women spend hours in the kitchen to prepare food for those more valuable than them" ?? Does this sound anywhere close to a true and logical statement? Don't women benefit from cooking, just as men too benefit from victory on the battlefield? It's not like "one does it for the other" but more like "one does it for the whole" (where is included himself AND the other).

Sexes are indeed different and are meant to complete one another, not to fight over who's more important. For in the end they both depend upon each other and would not exist without one another to begin with.

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution will exist in some form or another no matter what you want to do, as forming a family requires enormous amount of labour from a man. Substitute money for labour and you have prostitution.

That's the definition of a golddigger, not of a prostitute. Forming a family for the money the man provides (golddigging) is diametrically opposed to meeting a man for a 1-2 hours sex date in exchange for a sum of money they both agreed upon (prostitution). On top of that, claiming that women are some lazy creatures for which men have to toil and labour their whole existence out, has no real foundation and it's a complete nonsense.

Zamolxe wrote:While men are blessed with many gifts, they are also assign an Atlas stone to carry on their shoulders. Men have to labour to live and suffer to reproduce, women will always have a huge set of opportunities and paths to chose from... that the average man can only dream of...

With this statement you're basically in full agreement with what I said above. Namely that both men and women have their own easy and hard paths in life, each according to its nature. "Men are blessed with gifts and women enjoy certain opportunities." And then they both labour to live, while women actually suffer more than men in order to reproduce (for tell me a suffering that comes anywhere close to the pains felt by women in childbirth).

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1651
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Prostitution

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:09 am

HailVictory88 wrote:Also, women's general sexual dissatisfaction is no match for the social alienation most men suffer. Try never being invited anywhere, never having a partner actually want or value you, never having a spouse like you for who you are rather than your money. I'd estimate that that's the sexual/social fate of many, if not most, men. I'm not trying to minimize the suffering women undergo, and of course I've never experienced their type of suffering, but I think that generally society is harsher on men, at least modern society.


That's maybe your situation in life and your resignation not to overcome it through self-empowerment, which is what Satanism is about. Staying submitted to your own circumstances and whining life is unfair is not Satanic. The situation you described isn't gender-related but is instead related to personality and social class.

Zamolxe wrote:Nature can sometimes look unfair. You think males and females are of equal importance, which is not true. Females are of greater importance than men because this is how biology works. This is why men went to war to protect those more valuable than them.


Quit the feminist crap. A heterosexual woman without a heterosexual man can give little contribution to nature, and this is mutual, meaning that reversing the roles in the proposition holds the same truth. Furthermore, in the Ancient Satanic tradition, it was more about third sex people going to war and heterosexuals stay at home to ensure offspring. Everyone has their own role in ensuring the existence of our civilisation. It's not men vs women, but men together with women. Siva without Sakti is powerless. Sakti without Siva is mindless.

Bull Gotze
Posts: 64

Re: Prostitution

Postby Bull Gotze » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:41 am

Stormblood wrote:
HailVictory88 wrote:Also, women's general sexual dissatisfaction is no match for the social alienation most men suffer. Try never being invited anywhere, never having a partner actually want or value you, never having a spouse like you for who you are rather than your money. I'd estimate that that's the sexual/social fate of many, if not most, men. I'm not trying to minimize the suffering women undergo, and of course I've never experienced their type of suffering, but I think that generally society is harsher on men, at least modern society.


That's maybe your situation in life and your resignation not to overcome it through self-empowerment, which is what Satanism is about. Staying submitted to your own circumstances and whining life is unfair is not Satanic. The situation you described isn't gender-related but is instead related to personality and social class.

Zamolxe wrote:Nature can sometimes look unfair. You think males and females are of equal importance, which is not true. Females are of greater importance than men because this is how biology works. This is why men went to war to protect those more valuable than them.


Quit the feminist crap. A heterosexual woman without a heterosexual man can give little contribution to nature, and this is mutual, meaning that reversing the roles in the proposition holds the same truth. Furthermore, in the Ancient Satanic tradition, it was more about third sex people going to war and heterosexuals stay at home to ensure offspring. Everyone has their own role in ensuring the existence of our civilisation. It's not men vs women, but men together with women. Siva without Sakti is powerless. Sakti without Siva is mindless.

He is just projecting his own reality into all of the men.

HailVictory88
Posts: 185

Re: Prostitution

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:04 am

Bull Gotze-I am not projecting my situation, although my beliefs are informed by my situation, as with all people. But if you research the statistics on divorce and mating strategies and trends, it becomes clear that many men have been unfairly treated in such areas.

Have you ever heard of a relationship problem that was blamed on the man instead of the woman? If a woman says a man raped/beat her, people will believe her no matter how much of a scumbag she is. If a woman cheats, it's the man's fault for not satisfying her. If she leaves him for a richer man, it's his fault for not making enough money to "give her what she needs."

I have read that at a certain point in life for middle-aged men, loneliness is a bigger statistical risk than obesity. It's not surprising that many middle-aged men feel they have no friends-the wife has already left after finding out she could take half of their paycheck and find a richer man, the "friends" have left after the going got tough. I am not middle-aged, but I research and try to understand others experiences. Find me a statistic that shows that men tend to be socially, romantically, and sexually fulfilled, at any time in their life.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:58 am

People need to define what they mean by Feminism. Are they mentioning the third wave which is simply Marxism of ugly jewish yenta's to ruin Goyim. Are they mentioning second wave and or just concepts like women should have the freedom to own property not be beaten by their husbands, left impoverished have the right to vote and be part of the political process and do something other then be a nurse, school teacher or office secretary. Which was the original Feminist idealism before the Jews created a Marxist copy to ruin everything with. It seems to baffle people that White Women wanted freedom as well. And not be treated like second class person because some jewish bible.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:01 am

The Jews are using the Women's movement because it was there at the time to push the war of the sexes from this side to destroy relationships between men and women and thus the family. They are bringing about what they command in their bible and the Rabbinical wrote communist manifesto to abolish the family.

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:20 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:Nature can sometimes look unfair. You think males and females are of equal importance, which is not true. Females are of greater importance than men, because this is how biology works. This is why men went to war to protect those more valuable than them.

That's nonsense and it's not a proof men are less important than women, be it from a biological or from another point of view altogether. Men don't go to war for women alone. First and foremost they fight for their country! If the country is protected then women are also protected. This is clearly not because women are of a greater importance than men, but because if the whole is protected (the country), then the part is also protected (everything in the country, including women). That's why in the army popular are phrases like "The legion is our Fatherland," or "Our life for the Fatherland," etc., and NOT "The legion is our women," nor "Our life for women."

Using analogy as I did in my previous message; if one would apply your reasoning to works that women generally do, such as cooking, then would we be right in saying: "women do the cooking because males are of greater importance than them. This is why women spend hours in the kitchen to prepare food for those more valuable than them" ?? Does this sound anywhere close to a true and logical statement? Don't women benefit from cooking, just as men too benefit from victory on the battlefield? It's not like "one does it for the other" but more like "one does it for the whole" (where is included himself AND the other).

Sexes are indeed different and are meant to complete one another, not to fight over who's more important. For in the end they both depend upon each other and would not exist without one another to begin with.

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution will exist in some form or another no matter what you want to do, as forming a family requires enormous amount of labour from a man. Substitute money for labour and you have prostitution.

That's the definition of a golddigger, not of a prostitute. Forming a family for the money the man provides (golddigging) is diametrically opposed to meeting a man for a 1-2 hours sex date in exchange for a sum of money they both agreed upon (prostitution). On top of that, claiming that women are some lazy creatures for which men have to toil and labour their whole existence out, has no real foundation and it's a complete nonsense.

Zamolxe wrote:While men are blessed with many gifts, they are also assign an Atlas stone to carry on their shoulders. Men have to labour to live and suffer to reproduce, women will always have a huge set of opportunities and paths to chose from... that the average man can only dream of...

With this statement you're basically in full agreement with what I said above. Namely that both men and women have their own easy and hard paths in life, each according to its nature. "Men are blessed with gifts and women enjoy certain opportunities." And then they both labour to live, while women actually suffer more than men in order to reproduce (for tell me a suffering that comes anywhere close to the pains felt by women in childbirth).



Your example with the country is partially true, it’s true than men also protect their country and its values, and the songs sound a bit more virtuous this way. People naturally assign importance in this order: Themselves>family>friends>country>race

Family is more important for a person than the country, this is natural. So men protect their family first. Christianity destroys this order and say to love everyone the same because they are your brother, and the spook from the sky above anyone else.

Your example with cooking is logically wrong, because it cooking is not a life and death option. Maybe rephrase it to “Women give their life for their children, to protect those more valuable than them”.

There is nothing wrong with using material resources to form/strengthen a relationship, it’s not golddigging. Almost all healthy men can’t use their sexuality to make a living; almost all healthy women can if they want to. Using your sexuality is not labour. Childbirth is an act of incredible kindness, not only this but pregnancy as a whole. The woman actually becomes weaker to give birth. This is why motherhood is the greatest role a woman can take, and a role of greater importance than that of the labour of men, if done correctly (to actually educate children). Giving birth and raising children in natural for the women (it can be done instinctively), however labour is not natural for men (it’s not the instinct of the male).

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Zamolxe wrote:Biology made women more valuable for the survival of the species.


Human beings don't have a one year lifespan. Your second tribe is going to be dead in a week because only 10 people are active and the rest are all pregnant, as they must be in order to achieve 90 children by the end of the year, making them less efficient. Not to mention by the end of the year you will have almost twice as many mouths to feed. After two years that's 180 more mouths for 10 people to feed. :| :| :|

Women have different roles in maintaining civilization but are not in any way more valuable than men's roles. Civilization ceases to exist if one stops. You are simply spewing out reverse islam, and your only argument is "umm, biology".


Men go to war to protect all they have built and accomplished from those who would destroy it. The only reason women don't also go to war is because they are in general less efficient.

Putting animals on the same level as humans, and using animal behaviors as an argument is retarded. You will note that it's not common behavior for males to beat pregnant women to death to prevent children of other males from coming into the world. So I think we can agree there are massive differences between what is normal for a human being to do, and what is normal for an animal to do.

Your post is a bit silly you are just looking at the society we have today and thinking that's what a pagan society is like. Today women have more rights than men and are treated as superior citizens. That's why a woman can put a man in jail with false allegations and suffer no penalties if the truth is found. And why a woman can beat a man to a pulp but if he raises his hand he goes to jail. This is a product of jewish corruption, not nature...and you're just helping make it worse by saying it's normal for a woman to view men as inferior and use and abuse them.


Of course humans have a higher soul than that of animals, and can use reason to not do something horrible as in your example. However instincts do play a role in how humans behave. Proof of this is how humans put their hands to protect their head when they fall, or when they close their eyes when they are about to get hit in the head. Those skills are not learned, they come naturally. Until one becomes God they will affect a person in some form or another. So yes biology plays a role in all of this.

The example with the tribes is an exaggeration. However with the decreased value of tech nowadays a society can easily maintain 1:2 men to female ratio, given the transition is smooth enough to not affect economy. The reverse would lead to massive violence and criminality that could collapse that civilization. From a survival of the race point of view women are inherently more valuable.

Many behavior patterns are found in a nature. Christianity didn’t program the dogs to compete for females. Social constructs (programming) do play a role, but no amount of programming can override your sexuality or survival instincts, especially today that the world is mostly secular. There is no perfect Christian.

Even the feminine hating religions of RHP view females as more valuable and try to keep them alive. Homosexual men receive the sentence death by stoning; homosexual women can get away with this.

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:Quit the feminist crap. A heterosexual woman without a heterosexual man can give little contribution to nature, and this is mutual, meaning that reversing the roles in the proposition holds the same truth. Furthermore, in the Ancient Satanic tradition, it was more about third sex people going to war and heterosexuals stay at home to ensure offspring. Everyone has their own role in ensuring the existence of our civilisation. It's not men vs women, but men together with women. Siva without Sakti is powerless. Sakti without Siva is mindless.


True but you are thinking at one to one relation, can you prove this for many to many relation?
“Furthermore, in the Ancient Satanic tradition, it was more about third sex people going to war and heterosexuals stay at home to ensure offspring.”

I don’t didn’t read about this, can you give me a link to a sermon/sources?

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:00 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:Bull Gotze-I am not projecting my situation, although my beliefs are informed by my situation, as with all people. But if you research the statistics on divorce and mating strategies and trends, it becomes clear that many men have been unfairly treated in such areas.

Have you ever heard of a relationship problem that was blamed on the man instead of the woman? If a woman says a man raped/beat her, people will believe her no matter how much of a scumbag she is. If a woman cheats, it's the man's fault for not satisfying her. If she leaves him for a richer man, it's his fault for not making enough money to "give her what she needs."

I have read that at a certain point in life for middle-aged men, loneliness is a bigger statistical risk than obesity. It's not surprising that many middle-aged men feel they have no friends-the wife has already left after finding out she could take half of their paycheck and find a richer man, the "friends" have left after the going got tough. I am not middle-aged, but I research and try to understand others experiences. Find me a statistic that shows that men tend to be socially, romantically, and sexually fulfilled, at any time in their life.

Thius, such men can accept the services of a Lady of the Night, to have some satisfaction, and to help build their confidence back up.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:28 am

"Fundamentally, there is a certain moral to be drawn from the Russian attitude towards brothels—it is beneath one's
dignity to legislate for such places. In our own country, however, prostitution has to a certain extent been sanctified by the fact that it was the Archbishops and the Bishops who introduced the levying of the harlot's tithe. The princely Bishop of Mainz drew a large portion of his revenues from this source. That the Bolsheviks admit the legality of a woman's having children by different men is due, I think, to their desire to bring about a fusion of their various races. It is curious, but it is none the less a fact, that our medical examinations show that 80 to 90 per cent of their unmarried girls up to the age of twenty-five are virgins and have a clean bill of health."

-Hitler from the Table Talks

Here we can sum up Hitler's view on society into a few points. Prostitution is beneath us. The (((church))) Back handedly supports it and profits from it. Women having multiple baby daddies is not desirable and it probably comes from (((them))).
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hvítr Ormr and 16 guests