Prostitution

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Europe Gladio
Posts: 104

Prostitution

Postby Europe Gladio » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Was prostitution in ancient times way different in motives and practice when compared to prostitution today(which I think I speak for everyone by saying that the modern version is very destructive). Varg says that prostitution was a result of civilization in Rome, Greece, Babylon, ect and that the Celts, Germanics, and Slavs did no such things. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't warriors that died in battle went to Valhalla and had lots of sex, food, and drink? Now I'm not saying I support "whoring yourself" but what I am saying is that prostitution now(Abrahamic) is way different than prostitution in ancient times. Thanks for reading.
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:25 am

Take the Christian original sin and call it civilization and you have Varg's worldview. He has replaced the Xian god and its wrath for not obeying it with a transcendent wrath of nature that punishes for violation of its laws. Which has a type of mysticism to it the way he believes it.

The anti-civilization people are retrograde types of lever that taken to its logical end results in wanting to revert to a year zero world in which we are all walking around naked with a stick and squatting in the woods. There is a reason civilization occurs its the natural development or sociological evolution of a racial, cultural group. Just as evolution occurs from a single cell organism that becomes more complex so does a society evolve the same way. From primitive with no development to new organization of the social body based on new knowledge and the need for specialization based on this. You need the farmer, the tradesman, merchant, scientist and such. They are all cells in the body which have developed from a evolutionary process of complexity.

Its no mistake you know who else wants to level civilization down to nothing based on the same primitivism theories that Varg espouses....... A dude named Karl.....Marx. The entire ideology of Communism is based on primitive Communism which has an anthropological belief that man was originally Communist and that the development of civilization created all the problems we have today.

The problem is the Jewish influence has retarded our civilization and ruined everything. Without the Jews civilization would have developed in its normal and healthy way. Of course Varg kind of does not mention that fact.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 406
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Prostitution

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:30 pm

I don't know, I must admit that I did think about it from time to time, end every time I think about it, I have negative feelings about it. I don't know if this is due to xian pre-programming, or there is really something wrong about it. I didn't ask any God/Goddess about it.

It is just that I feel it is wrong to earn money that way. Don't know why.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 269
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Prostitution

Postby Godmode » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:47 am

Mageson what you just said about Varg's view on nature literally blew my mind just now. I am sitting here in existential bliss over your words expressing precisely what I could not. Its so true man. I can see it clearly now. I just wish there was a clever word for that type of person. That's the root of 99% of these asatru circles, exactly. They understand nature like a brutal punishing machine or something. The dude just can't comprehend how far Satanism even goes
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1150

Re: Prostitution

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:36 am

The Nazi's had "whore-houses" or prostitution centers where Waffen SS men and Nazis would go to have sex with women. The liberal-marxist Christian paradigmists don't want porn or prostitution because it advances you spiritually. Our great Satanic ancestors like the Nazi's fought for every American and Europeans citizen to not only the internet but the porn on it and thus made masturbation possible which is a spiritual discipline. This results in a more advanced society in general thanks to the Nazi's and other satanists of the past.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:55 am

They had prostitution in the ancient world. It was given a sacred role in many cases the courtesans were trained in ritual sex. The head god of the Pagan world was Kama, Eros. I wrote about this in the ancient I did on sacred sexuality. Sex with another partner really actives the kundalini power and light body.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:56 am

Sex with some one night stand is more meaningful and sacred than, "here's 20 dollars give me a handjob". I think sex is important and meaningful and prostitution devalues that. And there person themselves.

In an advanced society people will not be whoring themselves because they have 50k in student debt or 7 starving kids to feed. They will have what they need to get by. Which makes me ask why they are doing this and it means they literally have nothing else to contribute to society.

From what I can tell it is supposed to work that there are more women than men in society. The balance is incorrect now days. With more women than men this would give everyone a chance to find a woman. And higher level men, the more advanced, the better looking, the smarter ones, would have more than one woman as you go up the ranks.

It's literally not hard to get fucked. I have a brain injured relative that is retarded. And they keep getting married and having kids. Even this person doesn't need to find a prostitute.

So these whores would be dealing with literally the most disgusting, inapable and crippled people in an advanced society and there wouldn't be very many whores because not many people are that bad off to really need a whore.

So considering the devaluing aspect, the antithetical nature of prostitution to higher values such as sacred bonding, family, etc. Considering the low level of it, and the fact that it's natural for men to not like their women to take 1000 cocks.

Considering all this it's perfectly fine that prostitution is held in low esteme. I get that maybe it will never totally go away. And these women should NOT be mistreated or targeted.

But it's getting old that people want to raise them to high level esteem when we can see every reason not to. They are not of the same caste of the woman who is stable and has a family, or learned higher level skills. It's a disservice to the higher level woman that people niw days think the prostitute is just as good as her. Prostitute always even in pagan times were a lower caste.

So despite the liberals, and sjws, and feminists who will come here and bitch at me. I think we can still makes jokes about whores, and use the term as an insult because it is low level. And it's totally fine that men don't see the whores as family material unless the men himself is quite low level too.

So yes legalize prostitution. But tell your daughters not to do it. Tell your sons not to marry them. And stop trying to communize society to where a whore is somehow on the level of a scientist or a priest because they are not.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1651
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Prostitution

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:The Nazi's had "whore-houses" or prostitution centers where Waffen SS men and Nazis would go to have sex with women. The liberal-marxist Christian paradigmists don't want porn or prostitution because it advances you spiritually. Our great Satanic ancestors like the Nazi's fought for every American and Europeans citizen to not only the internet but the porn on it and thus made masturbation possible which is a spiritual discipline. This results in a more advanced society in general thanks to the Nazi's and other satanists of the past.


Prostitution, yes. Porn not so much, as it isn't very healthy and it's a waste of time to watch porn. You don't need that to masturbate.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Larissa666 wrote:I don't know, I must admit that I did think about it from time to time, end every time I think about it, I have negative feelings about it. I don't know if this is due to xian pre-programming, or there is really something wrong about it. I didn't ask any God/Goddess about it.

It is just that I feel it is wrong to earn money that way. Don't know why.

Define "wrong".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:47 am

Prostitution is simply a service that provides a basic human need. Sex is a kriya and the only one most people will experience and a powerful one. Not everyone wants to get married to have sex or be in a relationship and some don't have access to this or want an escort for other reasons they are busy and just need a night to relax and enjoy themselves. Spending a lot of money in a club trying to hook up is pointless and can cause problems. But an escort both parties know why they are there and are fine with it. Its not a problem if two adults want to enter an agreement on their own free will to exchange sex as a service for money.

Prostitution simply needs to be regulated to prevent diseases and criminality.

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:56 am

Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:04 am

The Christianity in this thread is strong.......

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 406
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Prostitution

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:20 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:I don't know, I must admit that I did think about it from time to time, end every time I think about it, I have negative feelings about it. I don't know if this is due to xian pre-programming, or there is really something wrong about it. I didn't ask any God/Goddess about it.

It is just that I feel it is wrong to earn money that way. Don't know why.

Define "wrong".


I can't. It is just how I am feeling about it.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 406
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Prostitution

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:22 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Christianity in this thread is strong.......


Which means that I need deprogramming? OK.

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 am

I hate Christianity and my arguments didn't come from that source. Maybe the arguments only apply to heterosexual males/females. I see prostitution as unethical because it exploits weaknesses in human nature. Just as a mechanic could cheat customers to change some good parts of a perfectly functioning car to make a profit, by exploiting the weakness of the clients (in this case lack of knowledge).

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 235

Re: Prostitution

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 pm

I don't know why it's so important to figure out and dictate what is right or wrong for people to do with their own bodies.

There are people who thoroughly enjoy being prostitutes. It's just their thing. If they can make money out of it good for them. There are people who will pay YOU to suck YOUR dick. This is a reality. There's lots of people complaining about prostitution as if most prostitutes were victims in some way. They do it because it's what they want to do.

Of course to some, this is madness. But we are not all equal, what may seem alien and incomprehensible to you might be perfectly normal for someone else. And as long as that isn't destructive to civilization I don't see why we should have a problem with it.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Phosstigaia
Posts: 3
Location: Satan's ⊕

Re: Prostitution

Postby Phosstigaia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:14 pm

There are men and women who don't want to get married and children. This is an individual nature. Nobody can tell them and they neither can force on themselves what isn't from their souls. If they would be forced to make family that family is not going to be normal and healthy. And this is christian. They don't have the intention to escalate their creator power that way. It's not about career.

How do you imagine a 'housewife'? Do you want to be 'housewife'? I feel as you want to be hardworker wife and/or have a 'normal' job that acknowledged by society as it is some virtue. Is this what You truly want?

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 430

Re: Prostitution

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 pm

The prostitution in ancient pagan cultures like Babylon, Greece, Egypt, ect was something sacred like sex is very important to empower your kundalini and elevate your soul, at that time many women who practiced prostitution were priestesses with a rank elevated within society.
The problem in today's society is that this has been totally corrupted and has been transformed into something low where only means money and sex without the spiritual matter ends up transformed into something empty and meaningless.
Also another great problem is that the jews direct the organizations of prostitution and many women who practice it are forced to remain slaves of these mafias.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:39 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Christianity in this thread is strong.......
Yes very true.
Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.
this is why it should be regulated, in a advanced society I don’t think that a lower individual with all kind of disabilities could have sex with a prostitute that is at a higher spiritual and material level than him, it would be disgusting. Try to view it as : healthy, strongn, spiritual men with healthy strong spiritual women even if that is prostitution. The term prostitution is very bad but I can’t find a better word to describe the act of having sex for money lol haha
Image

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.

Don't you know what Deuce Bigalow - Male Gigolo is?

wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?

No. I don't use $.

I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Christianity in this thread is strong.......

Oy veygevalt. "Dumb" means "unable to speak". (Sorry, dissimilated Americanese.) If you want to be a masoch(r)ist, then you enjoy that binding and lack of freedom. Speaking of binding and lack of freedom - wasn't a jew-on-a-stick whipped and spat and pissed upon, called "bitch" and "pig" and "slave", etc., on a BDSM rack? PMSL.

There's a little-known phrase - "Besides, prostitution is the oldest profession". It's not just a "job" - be it blow or monetary!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 86
Location: 高天原

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:06 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:Sex with some one night stand is more meaningful and sacred than, "here's 20 dollars give me a handjob". I think sex is important and meaningful and prostitution devalues that. And there person themselves.


In your point of view prostitution in of itself devalues both sex and women. It doesn't. Prostitution is the act of a person using their bodies to provide sex as a service. In what way is this devaluing something.

HeilOdin666 wrote:In an advanced society people will not be whoring themselves because they have 50k in student debt or 7 starving kids to feed. They will have what they need to get by. Which makes me ask why they are doing this and it means they literally have nothing else to contribute to society.


Whoring themselves? People will whore themselves if they want to, debt or not, kids or not , doesn't matter. Its a service meant to provide to people the act of sex. Sex is sacred but shouldn't be put on some jewified pedestal where anything non hetero or not meant for procreation automatically sullies sex.

HeilOdin666 wrote:Considering all this it's perfectly fine that prostitution is held in low esteme. I get that maybe it will never totally go away. And these women should NOT be mistreated or targeted.


Women being targeted has nothing to do with prostitution. Its the jews and criminals that take women and force them into drug addiction and unwanted sex.

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.


Prostitution is a SERVICE just like working as a cashier or at a market. It is not an exploitation of male nature. Not only are there female prostitutes but males can also be prostitutes as well for women.

Forming a family isnt for everyone. Some people aren't suited to raise families.

There is deep enemy programming that seems to be rooted in anyone that can't look past the "moral wrongness" of prostitution. One must look past their feelings and look at it and analyze using facts.

Prostitution isnt something that was meant to "whore or degrade" anyone. Its the jews that corrupted and degraded everything. Sex isn't something only for pleasure or procreation. It can also be used to empower and strengthen spiritually (the opposite is also true). Prostitutes in the era where Jews are no longer around and the Satanic kingdom returns will return to the rightful place as a type of spiritual pursuit/ career. I believe it should even be completely run by the government and prostitutes being labeled as government workers.

User avatar
hierophant2411
Posts: 21

Re: Prostitution

Postby hierophant2411 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:54 am

As HP Mageson666 said there will never be anything wrong with two adults making an arrangement for sex. Trying to shame adults for what they choose to do sexually sounds really Jewish. If you think prostitution sounds dirty and debased, that's because that's the way the Jews who control the media and religion have been portraying it for a very long time. Arguing against the obvious voice of reason makes you look really childish.

Hail Satan!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:21 am

If i’m not wrong the current prostitution(the disgusting one, where woman are in the street half naked) comes from jewish whores
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:21 am

Probabily some rabbi’s wife
Image

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:48 am

But they do, that is the issue. Forever before Christianity, prostitution was an honorable practice for those who wanted to engage in it. Even in Hinduism as well. The Temple courtesan's would have ritual sex with the Priests on holy days in the Temples. In ancient Rome the prostitute and the client would before prayer to the Goddess of love before the act so not to profane the sacred act of love. This was tied into sexual ritual to activate and direct kundalini energy.

Then the Jews came along with xianity and started hating on these practices. And then put this meme into the Goyim's heads and here you are repeating the meme. I have noted this before people are in opposition to xianity or so they think consciously. But are still programmed with deep mental impression from xianity and just recreate xianity to some degree in their own opinions and lives. That is what I call the Rainbow Kyle syndrome.


Zamolxe wrote:I hate Christianity and my arguments didn't come from that source. Maybe the arguments only apply to heterosexual males/females. I see prostitution as unethical because it exploits weaknesses in human nature. Just as a mechanic could cheat customers to change some good parts of a perfectly functioning car to make a profit, by exploiting the weakness of the clients (in this case lack of knowledge).

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:54 am

The worthless xians would rather worship a dead ritually murdered man on a stick and then cannibalize his body and drink his blood. Which was created by the Jews who built Christianity to connect by sympathetic magic on the astral with the ritual murders the Jews preform. Which is criminal and disgusting.

But honor sex and use sexual energy which is the life force to activate spiritual power and do positive magic with. Oh noes that is dirty and vile and evil...... But ritual murder and cannibalism is what is holy to these fucking disgusting freaks.



Wotanwarrior wrote:The prostitution in ancient pagan cultures like Babylon, Greece, Egypt, ect was something sacred like sex is very important to empower your kundalini and elevate your soul, at that time many women who practiced prostitution were priestesses with a rank elevated within society.
The problem in today's society is that this has been totally corrupted and has been transformed into something low where only means money and sex without the spiritual matter ends up transformed into something empty and meaningless.
Also another great problem is that the jews direct the organizations of prostitution and many women who practice it are forced to remain slaves of these mafias.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:18 am

Wasn't Jesus the one hanging out with whores?

It doesn't get jewyer than charging money for sex or water. In a normal society nature provides both. Only the Jewish gods of scarcity and capitalism drive us to this point. The only reason I say to legalize it now is to protect the women as a short term measure. Long term it has no place in society. It's messed up. What is wrong with people to think society should work that way? You can keep your whores I'll keep my ladies.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:23 am

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:Sex with some one night stand is more meaningful and sacred than, "here's 20 dollars give me a handjob". I think sex is important and meaningful and prostitution devalues that. And there person themselves.


In your point of view prostitution in of itself devalues both sex and women. It doesn't. Prostitution is the act of a person using their bodies to provide sex as a service. In what way is this devaluing something.

HeilOdin666 wrote:In an advanced society people will not be whoring themselves because they have 50k in student debt or 7 starving kids to feed. They will have what they need to get by. Which makes me ask why they are doing this and it means they literally have nothing else to contribute to society.


Whoring themselves? People will whore themselves if they want to, debt or not, kids or not , doesn't matter. Its a service meant to provide to people the act of sex. Sex is sacred but shouldn't be put on some jewified pedestal where anything non hetero or not meant for procreation automatically sullies sex.

HeilOdin666 wrote:Considering all this it's perfectly fine that prostitution is held in low esteme. I get that maybe it will never totally go away. And these women should NOT be mistreated or targeted.


Women being targeted has nothing to do with prostitution. Its the jews and criminals that take women and force them into drug addiction and unwanted sex.

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.


Prostitution is a SERVICE just like working as a cashier or at a market. It is not an exploitation of male nature. Not only are there female prostitutes but males can also be prostitutes as well for women.

Forming a family isnt for everyone. Some people aren't suited to raise families.

There is deep enemy programming that seems to be rooted in anyone that can't look past the "moral wrongness" of prostitution. One must look past their feelings and look at it and analyze using facts.

Prostitution isnt something that was meant to "whore or degrade" anyone. Its the jews that corrupted and degraded everything. Sex isn't something only for pleasure or procreation. It can also be used to empower and strengthen spiritually (the opposite is also true). Prostitutes in the era where Jews are no longer around and the Satanic kingdom returns will return to the rightful place as a type of spiritual pursuit/ career. I believe it should even be completely run by the government and prostitutes being labeled as government workers.


I mentioned women and men because it's the most common and I was just making a point. I realize all kinds of sex exists. But chose to use a common example for simplicity. Liberals like you want to latch onto the exception and make the battle about some tangent irrelevant point away from the actual discussion. Next time I will mention your transgender lesbian whores to be a good inclusive liberal.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

Europe Gladio
Posts: 104

Re: Prostitution

Postby Europe Gladio » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:28 pm

I guess I am glad for bringing up the topic of prostitution because there seems to be a lot of kosher programing we need to erase. So from what I can gather, prostitution in the present time is bad because the goal is for money and it is out of desperation. The ancient version is good because it is spiritual and activates your sex chakra. I know this was discussed before but was having multiple wives a common thing? If so why is it justified in Spiritual Satanism, but belittled by the church but at the same time they had multiple altar boys as "partners" forced into it and hardly speak about it?
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 106

Re: Prostitution

Postby Bravera » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:03 pm

As an aspiring Don Juan this topic has me quite intrigued..

It is my dream to see a world full of passion, lust, and desire!
That none should be withheld from embracing true attraction!
That none should be shy to those they find attractive and would embrace such desire without fear!

Why should sex be something that must be payed for, when it is something so passionately desired by most, if not all..

Ill just leave this here..
Don Juan Demarco
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 406
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Prostitution

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Some of the replies here are very valuable and insightful, thank you all.

Hail Satan!!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Aquarius wrote:The term prostitution is very bad but I can’t find a better word to describe the act of having sex for money lol haha

I prefer the term Lady (or Gentleman) of the Night. Of course, there would be different types of sexual preference, so "Lady" and "Gentleman" could be altered to fit the fetish or preference.

Larissa666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:I don't know, I must admit that I did think about it from time to time, end every time I think about it, I have negative feelings about it. I don't know if this is due to xian pre-programming, or there is really something wrong about it. I didn't ask any God/Goddess about it.

It is just that I feel it is wrong to earn money that way. Don't know why.

Define "wrong".


I can't. It is just how I am feeling about it.

The more I open myself up to realise things, the more I want to make a picture which states that people should think less with their emotions and think more with their brains. See also - my emotional thread in my siggie.

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:One must look past their feelings and look at it and analyze using facts.

Exactly.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1150

Re: Prostitution

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:49 pm

The adult industry actors aren't bad and shaming those who film themselves having sex always comes from those with unsubstantiated claims on the subject - just like Christianity creates. The conception that adult workers are all super-criminals is definitely Christian - it is very much alive today as even this thread will indicate to the aware. The fact is these girls are also brave because the Liberal-Christian power paradigm is the strongest force in the world at the moment and they do deal with Christian spite (hatred of Non Jews).
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Prostitution

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:13 am

The reason jeboo is shown in the company of prostitutes is to contribute to the theme of him being the messiah and having the ability to redeem the sinfulness of others. So he is in the company of the sinful to save their souls. This is designed to be a ideological template for the greater world of sinful humanity he descended to save within the gospels as all sin is considered equal in the scriptures with the exception of blasphemy of the holy spirit. This is further demonstrated by the fact he turned one of the Mary's from a prostitute into a saved women who left the sinful life to take up the gospel. The theme of the redeemer. Judaism is full of condemnation of the practice of the sacred prostitution of the Pagans.

Your attitude on this subject is very well.......Biblical.

HeilOdin666 wrote:Wasn't Jesus the one hanging out with whores?

It doesn't get jewyer than charging money for sex or water. In a normal society nature provides both. Only the Jewish gods of scarcity and capitalism drive us to this point. The only reason I say to legalize it now is to protect the women as a short term measure. Long term it has no place in society. It's messed up. What is wrong with people to think society should work that way? You can keep your whores I'll keep my ladies.

Aquarius
Posts: 1310

Re: Prostitution

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:23 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aquarius wrote:The term prostitution is very bad but I can’t find a better word to describe the act of having sex for money lol haha

I prefer the term Lady (or Gentleman) of the Night. Of course, there would be different types of sexual preference, so "Lady" and "Gentleman" could be altered to fit the fetish or preference.

Larissa666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Define "wrong".


I can't. It is just how I am feeling about it.

The more I open myself up to realise things, the more I want to make a picture which states that people should think less with their emotions and think more with their brains. See also - my emotional thread in my siggie.

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:One must look past their feelings and look at it and analyze using facts.

Exactly.
you said:
The more I open myself up to realise things, the more I want to make a picture which states that people should think less with their emotions and think more with their brains. See also - my emotional thread in my siggie.

So true, so many people, mostly stupid liberals and muh feelings ones, REALLY have no emotional intelligence to actualy speak through emotions, this is making me incredibily angry because some people like my sister are the most incredibily retarded people on this planet.
Image

User avatar
natalie_lion's_heart
Posts: 71

Re: Prostitution

Postby natalie_lion's_heart » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:35 am

There are legitimately polyamorous people in the world though. Stepping away from having multiple wives and stuff. The ancients, the American Founding Fathers and the Third Reich engaged in regular orgies.
Many people are just programmed to desire only heterosexual monogamous relations, some people only figure out they've been third sex or bisexual later on in their lives. I suppose it's all part of freeing the soul in order to break out the Marxist programming, it all stems from Christianity limiting sex to procreation only and denying your most basic kundalini requirement and evolution.
Prostitution is something that'll continue even when our society advances to be moneyless and manifestation-based because people will still need sex.
"Those who see in National Socialism nothing more than a political movement know ... It is more even than religion; it is the will to create mankind anew."- Adolf Hitler♡

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 86
Location: 高天原

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:25 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:Sex with some one night stand is more meaningful and sacred than, "here's 20 dollars give me a handjob". I think sex is important and meaningful and prostitution devalues that. And there person themselves.


In your point of view prostitution in of itself devalues both sex and women. It doesn't. Prostitution is the act of a person using their bodies to provide sex as a service. In what way is this devaluing something.

HeilOdin666 wrote:In an advanced society people will not be whoring themselves because they have 50k in student debt or 7 starving kids to feed. They will have what they need to get by. Which makes me ask why they are doing this and it means they literally have nothing else to contribute to society.


Whoring themselves? People will whore themselves if they want to, debt or not, kids or not , doesn't matter. Its a service meant to provide to people the act of sex. Sex is sacred but shouldn't be put on some jewified pedestal where anything non hetero or not meant for procreation automatically sullies sex.

HeilOdin666 wrote:Considering all this it's perfectly fine that prostitution is held in low esteme. I get that maybe it will never totally go away. And these women should NOT be mistreated or targeted.


Women being targeted has nothing to do with prostitution. Its the jews and criminals that take women and force them into drug addiction and unwanted sex.

Zamolxe wrote:Prostitution exists only as a way to exploit male nature. Just because males have higher libido in average than females doesn't mean we should view this as normal instead of forming a normal healthy family. It also reduces females to sex objects. And really what is prostitution other than a possibility to make an easy living because you were born a "female" and men are not good enough for me so why make a family?

I pity those poor girls who were forced into it, but to view it as something normal or a normal "career" is absurd. And really just because in the past people were spiritual and were using this to develop themselves, wouldn't it be far better to be intimate with someone you care for and know, than a complete stranger just because of some quick $$?
I'd say help people make healthy families and not freedumb to choose this "career" because working a normal job is just so not cool and too hard for me and "housewife" sounds so old fashioned.


Prostitution is a SERVICE just like working as a cashier or at a market. It is not an exploitation of male nature. Not only are there female prostitutes but males can also be prostitutes as well for women.

Forming a family isnt for everyone. Some people aren't suited to raise families.

There is deep enemy programming that seems to be rooted in anyone that can't look past the "moral wrongness" of prostitution. One must look past their feelings and look at it and analyze using facts.

Prostitution isnt something that was meant to "whore or degrade" anyone. Its the jews that corrupted and degraded everything. Sex isn't something only for pleasure or procreation. It can also be used to empower and strengthen spiritually (the opposite is also true). Prostitutes in the era where Jews are no longer around and the Satanic kingdom returns will return to the rightful place as a type of spiritual pursuit/ career. I believe it should even be completely run by the government and prostitutes being labeled as government workers.


I mentioned women and men because it's the most common and I was just making a point. I realize all kinds of sex exists. But chose to use a common example for simplicity. Liberals like you want to latch onto the exception and make the battle about some tangent irrelevant point away from the actual discussion. Next time I will mention your transgender lesbian whores to be a good inclusive liberal.


1. I have not gone on a tangent.
2. Calling me a liberal is irrelevant and just name calling
3. Your comment is a prime example of what you called my post, a tangent.

I will reiterate in simple terms for you to understand.

The current society (jews and criminals) uses violent and criminal means in order to force women into the "sex industry"(prostitution) through drugs and debt. Prostitution in of itself is a service to provide sex. To say a service to provide sex is wrong and degrading would mean that sex in of itself is wrong and degrading. It is not.

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 86
Location: 高天原

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Europe Gladio wrote:I guess I am glad for bringing up the topic of prostitution because there seems to be a lot of kosher programing we need to erase. So from what I can gather, prostitution in the present time is bad because the goal is for money and it is out of desperation. The ancient version is good because it is spiritual and activates your sex chakra. I know this was discussed before but was having multiple wives a common thing? If so why is it justified in Spiritual Satanism, but belittled by the church but at the same time they had multiple altar boys as "partners" forced into it and hardly speak about it?


Having a polygamous relationship and having alter boys in church raped and molested by priests are two very different things.

The xian curch and all the other judaic programs are a cult of destruction and all things criminal. Its only by following that logic that of course the teachers of such programs would also perform criminal and barbaric acts. Hence why they had molested, raped, and beaten their own. And of course they keep quiet about it because its suppose to be a "religion of peace" and some other BS. This has nothing to do with polygamy.

Polygamy is the act of having multiple partners in a relationship. This does not equate to just going around and picking whoever looks pretty or whatever. A relationship needs compatibility between those involved which could be seen in the Natal charts. Those who are polygamous desire more than one partner that is compatible with themselves.

Some people are polygamous, some people are monogamous. That's just how nature works.

User avatar
EnkiUK
Posts: 126

Re: Prostitution

Postby EnkiUK » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:03 pm

i love hookers :D :D :D :D
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 41
Location: Romania

Re: Prostitution

Postby ThomaSsS » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Zamolxe wrote:I hate Christianity and my arguments didn't come from that source. Maybe the arguments only apply to heterosexual males/females. I see prostitution as unethical because it exploits weaknesses in human nature. Just as a mechanic could cheat customers to change some good parts of a perfectly functioning car to make a profit, by exploiting the weakness of the clients (in this case lack of knowledge).

And do you equally despise the mechanical profession because some conceited mechanics cheat their clients for profit? If one would be to apply the same logic to knifes, we would have to regard knifes as unethical instruments because some idiots use them to kill people.

Rewording your statements, we may say "prostitution can be used to exploit weaknesses in human nature." Yet we may not say "prostitution does exploit human weaknesses" because the weakness exploitation is not inherent to prostitution, just as human crime is not inherent to knifes.

Zamolxe
Posts: 16

Re: Prostitution

Postby Zamolxe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Please disprove my previous post, I think that what HP Mageson described as prostitution is too different than what we have today. Prostitution is different then whoring, which is a bastardization done by the Jews. The sexual understanding is always a sensitive topic that the Jew manages to get a lot of Gentiles with their programs, always pushing to extremes.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:58 am

Btw why are people bringing up the fact that sex is good for your spirituality? That has nothing to do with any of this. Almost none of you visit whores to begin with. It's not like your 8 fold path is ruined if we take away the whores. It's not like you can't get sex from elsewhere.

Society wasn't built on a foundation of whores. Whores built their foundation upon society. They serve no essential function. They don't advance society. They dont uphold any ideals. Society doesn't need them.

They are dung beetles living of the waste of society. People are telling the butterflies to become dung beetles. And they tell the dung beetles they are butterflies. And get pissed at people like me for making the distinction.

I was speaking with a friend the other day about an experience I had. There was this woman walking her dog. She was kind of hot. Had tight leggings on.

We very briefly made eye contact. I didn't even think a thought. Only the feeling that she was attractive bubbled up to the surface of my mind. She immediately bends over in front of me. Starts stretching and loozing back at me. And I'm thinking "OMFG this is how life is supposed to work".

That is what happens with occult power as we advance. We can all communicate on a higher level and attract what we want and need into our lives. For free. In an advanced society we could all do this rather than pay a whore. We would make real meaningful connections with people. Rather than spend money on sex as some jewish commodity.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
EnkiUK
Posts: 126

Re: Prostitution

Postby EnkiUK » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:27 pm

$100 dollars an hour is okay kind of standard nice lady

Back home when i was younger stayin in a homeless hotel the lady next door chapped and said she would do anything for a fiver £5Uk :o not much and she wasnt that much of a looker.

To end this i wonder what would have happened if i had a fiver £5UK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:25 pm

natalie_lion's_heart wrote:There are legitimately polyamorous people in the world though. Stepping away from having multiple wives and stuff. The ancients, the American Founding Fathers and the Third Reich engaged in regular orgies.
Many people are just programmed to desire only heterosexual monogamous relations, some people only figure out they've been third sex or bisexual later on in their lives. I suppose it's all part of freeing the soul in order to break out the Marxist programming, it all stems from Christianity limiting sex to procreation only and denying your most basic kundalini requirement and evolution.
Prostitution is something that'll continue even when our society advances to be moneyless and manifestation-based because people will still need sex.

Well said!

The church - rather, the jew and Gentile leaders of churches and parishes - can't control what you do in the privacy of "your own" bedroom, so they have to...mind the pun...rape your mind with BS about "you'll make baby jewsus cwy, waaah-waaaah" if you do things of your own ways in your own private bedroom. That instills fear into sheeple's minds that a dirty jew-on-a-stick is watching you fornicate.

I can remember when I was in church, one person seemed rather happy at realising (or more likely, having been told) and then relaying information that you can do whatever you want in your own bedroom between the two of you. If I allow myself to think about it too much, it becomes embarrassing as to how retarded and idiotic I was, nevermind anyone else, in christianity...

Another person I know, who decided to be a christian for a time, but then left it, had a christian mate in the same church, and they told me this mate of theirs had a partner, but I knew these two partners were not married. They didn't say what exactly, but implied very strongly that these two non-married partners were 'getting up to things' naughtily, pre-maritally. One of these was a type of leader or elder-type person (being in their 20s), and the partner was only a bit younger and of similar 'status' or 'rank', but neither were priests/pastors/reverends/whatever.

Nature will out, if given a change - no thanks to the jew microchip.

Someone once said "the" bible is a great book - it has prostitution; adultery; incest; rape; torture; murder; sacrifice; drunkenness... I wonder what certification that franchise would receive today. :roll: I can also remember someone telling me that 'back in the day' the book of songs/song of solomon was censored from children reading it because it was sooooo perverse. :lol:

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
In your point of view prostitution in of itself devalues both sex and women. It doesn't. Prostitution is the act of a person using their bodies to provide sex as a service. In what way is this devaluing something.



Whoring themselves? People will whore themselves if they want to, debt or not, kids or not , doesn't matter. Its a service meant to provide to people the act of sex. Sex is sacred but shouldn't be put on some jewified pedestal where anything non hetero or not meant for procreation automatically sullies sex.



Women being targeted has nothing to do with prostitution. Its the jews and criminals that take women and force them into drug addiction and unwanted sex.



Prostitution is a SERVICE just like working as a cashier or at a market. It is not an exploitation of male nature. Not only are there female prostitutes but males can also be prostitutes as well for women.

Forming a family isnt for everyone. Some people aren't suited to raise families.

There is deep enemy programming that seems to be rooted in anyone that can't look past the "moral wrongness" of prostitution. One must look past their feelings and look at it and analyze using facts.

Prostitution isnt something that was meant to "whore or degrade" anyone. Its the jews that corrupted and degraded everything. Sex isn't something only for pleasure or procreation. It can also be used to empower and strengthen spiritually (the opposite is also true). Prostitutes in the era where Jews are no longer around and the Satanic kingdom returns will return to the rightful place as a type of spiritual pursuit/ career. I believe it should even be completely run by the government and prostitutes being labeled as government workers.


I mentioned women and men because it's the most common and I was just making a point. I realize all kinds of sex exists. But chose to use a common example for simplicity. Liberals like you want to latch onto the exception and make the battle about some tangent irrelevant point away from the actual discussion. Next time I will mention your transgender lesbian whores to be a good inclusive liberal.


1. I have not gone on a tangent.
2. Calling me a liberal is irrelevant and just name calling
3. Your comment is a prime example of what you called my post, a tangent.

I will reiterate in simple terms for you to understand.

The current society (jews and criminals) uses violent and criminal means in order to force women into the "sex industry"(prostitution) through drugs and debt. Prostitution in of itself is a service to provide sex. To say a service to provide sex is wrong and degrading would mean that sex in of itself is wrong and degrading. It is not.

I'll be careful in what I say here, while also bearing in mind the word "prostitution" has negative connotations attached to it - I refer again back to a member on the other forum who told his funny story of wanting a Daemoness who is open to casual, open-relationship sex. Long story short, he had a Daemoness sex partner who was disliked by his Guardian Daemon or another God he was in commune with due to the way She was. Would this Astral sex with Gods/Goddesses be a mutual service? If defining "prostitution" as "receiving something for sexual relations", then giving sex back is the 'payment' for that sexual service they received.

Then you could nit-pick and say two lovers (or more, if polygamous/polyamourous) prostitute each other every single day and night, with sex; love; presents; paying the bills; going to work; changing Baby's nappies; etc. You could further nit-pick and say a bottom/receiver homosexual received...the penis, for the anus and sex he is giving his top/giver; or the top is giving his penis and sex for the anus and sex his is receiving... - Is that "prostitution"?

Without an explicit definition - and more so, understanding - we can say making love with an Incubis or Succubus could be classed as prostitution, due to the mutual giving and receiving of sexual orgasm energy (among other more personal, private, and intimate things). No matter what "definition" or definition we choose to employ, prostitution exists, and always has, and always will. Would it make people - or sheeple - happy if we were to de-brain down to cattle and Animals, that we don't have to think about things, but just go out and be a product of our base, carnal nature, boning any number of dogs (bitches) on heat (and other male dogs) whenever we want? - Yes, homosexuality also does exist in thousands and thousands of species of Animal. Does that bother you? Then go petition the Lion, King of the Jungle, named Simba, and complain to him about it, and pray for mercy that he doesn't rip your head off and eat you.

Sex is liberating - the Kundalini, for one very major importance. As I said - the jew controlled your mind because it couldn't perv over you in your bed and bath, so it made you be fearful of a kike watching you and saying "This porn is SHIT! DAMN YOU, sinners!!".

The fact is, was, and forever will be that some people provide services for emergency and military, others for massages and meditation, and others for sexual love and lustful gratification. Why is this last one "wrong"? Sorry,
Larissa666 wrote:ping

and anyone else, but I must press the issue - define "wrong". I'll give you a bit of help - you might want to think what it means for you. Would you love to be an actor/actress, a musician, a scientist? Would you love to be a Lady or Gentleman of the Night? If it's not for you, then that's great, but "it's wrong" is a default "That's waycist, you Nazi Bigot White Euopean in Europe!"

If "sin" is "wrong", and "wrong" is "sin", then the only thing wrong is stupidity. That's a general tenet of Spiritual Satanism - the only "sin" is stupidity. As Magey said, it should be regulated to keep is clean and safe. I would also presume in the brothels (and maybe anywhere else where things might happen, e.g. in an individual's private abode who would prefer to service as an individual), the sexual orgasm energy given and received might also be collected for a purpose, or stored in a crystal and kept for later.

Sift through the programming and brainwashing and identify where the copper wires of your trigger switch go, and see the dirty battery source.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Roswitha
Posts: 73

Re: Prostitution

Postby Roswitha » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:26 am

HP Mageson, could you tell us perhaps a bit more about this?

Also there is something I recall reading and Im sure it was not on here. In some place the women are taught how to engage sexually. They would be with a temple service, and they would engage in what you probably called ritual sex.
I believe the High Priestess of that place was not doing it with commoners though. Im not even sure if I recall reading anything about that.

Also, its not like any dude can just walk up there to have sex, I think the women themselves had to agree with it or pick the person actually.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 430

Re: Prostitution

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:46 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:Btw why are people bringing up the fact that sex is good for your spirituality? That has nothing to do with any of this. Almost none of you visit whores to begin with. It's not like your 8 fold path is ruined if we take away the whores. It's not like you can't get sex from elsewhere.


The main problem in this current society is the lack of spirituality, before sex was practiced for the advancement of your soul and for magic and this was part of kudalini yoga, now most people do it only by 5 or 10 minutes of pleasure and nothing more.
Also if you meditate to advance your soul you need a partner who also does the same because having sex with someone who does not, vibrates much lower than you and their energy level is very low can cause a lot of problems and is not recommended.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Prostitution

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:44 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:In an advanced society we could all do this rather than pay a whore.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, so maybe, having got the wrong end of the stick, I am incorrect in what I'm about to say in this next line -
according to you, prostitutes are whores. According to me, people with your attitude are bitches.
If you meant "whores" as for what is practiced currently, rather than prostitutes of Ancient and genuine sexual service, then I did misunderstand you.

Payment, in a non-monetary world, could - and more than likely would - be in the form of another service, a product (e.g. re: bartering system), or also very likely in the form of energy.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Zamolxe wrote:Please disprove my previous post, I think that what HP Mageson described as prostitution is too different than what we have today. Prostitution is different then whoring, which is a bastardization done by the Jews. The sexual understanding is always a sensitive topic that the Jew manages to get a lot of Gentiles with their programs, always pushing to extremes.


Mage should explain this. I looked into it a bit. Temple prosituation is something nobody among the average member has heard of or knows anything about.

Second of all, if it existed, prostitution is not a correct term for it the way we use language today. The lay person isn't going to make the distinction. These girls were not an ally rat sucking dick.

They were basically members of the church, or temple rather, that took up skills. Dancing, singing, skilled crafts, spirituality. So it seems to me if they were paid, it was more that they were paid for their service to the temple as a whole, not just as a sex servant. Writings suggest they were just fucking people which doesn't seem to be true when looking at the whole picture. They may have been paid for being like a clergy in a sense. And there are writings that suggest they weren't even prostitutes at all. Some writings make them sound like regular girls and that they were not fucking whoever threw coins at them.

Maybe the jews created this idea to slander them. I don't know. There are writings that back up Mage as well. We really don't know anything about all this and nobody seems to be convincing as an authority on the subject.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:Btw why are people bringing up the fact that sex is good for your spirituality? That has nothing to do with any of this. Almost none of you visit whores to begin with. It's not like your 8 fold path is ruined if we take away the whores. It's not like you can't get sex from elsewhere.


The main problem in this current society is the lack of spirituality, before sex was practiced for the advancement of your soul and for magic and this was part of kudalini yoga, now most people do it only by 5 or 10 minutes of pleasure and nothing more.
Also if you meditate to advance your soul you need a partner who also does the same because having sex with someone who does not, vibrates much lower than you and their energy level is very low can cause a lot of problems and is not recommended.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Prostitution

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:Btw why are people bringing up the fact that sex is good for your spirituality? That has nothing to do with any of this. Almost none of you visit whores to begin with. It's not like your 8 fold path is ruined if we take away the whores. It's not like you can't get sex from elsewhere.


The main problem in this current society is the lack of spirituality, before sex was practiced for the advancement of your soul and for magic and this was part of kudalini yoga, now most people do it only by 5 or 10 minutes of pleasure and nothing more.
Also if you meditate to advance your soul you need a partner who also does the same because having sex with someone who does not, vibrates much lower than you and their energy level is very low can cause a lot of problems and is not recommended.


Okay is some alley whore going to vibrate at a higher rate? I don't think so. Probably would be of lower vibration than a regular woman who dreams of a family some day.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests