Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to believe?

Iudex

How do I believe in Spiritual Satanism? I've gone over the Joy Of Satan website in the past, and found it interesting with only minor annoyance. I am however a realist and probably skeptic, but I am open-minded.

So how do I start believing? Does it have to come within a sense of belief/faith for this to be real? Do I just have to try it out for myself and see if I get a response? Demons/Gods are not something to be taken likely in my mind, so I don't feel like I should just try it out for the heck of it. That doesn't seem respectful.

Help out a curious mind.

The meditations speak for themselves. Just try the third eye opening and you'll know what I'm talking about.

You could start reading the joyofsatan website. Then, for the matter of "faith" or belief, alot of that comes from experiences from spiritual, physical, and mentally empowerment from meditations and knowledge in general. Proof is in the work itself. Blind faith as Christians ect. Is a lie.

Power meditations
JOYOFSATAN. Org
Application of knowledge
.....then BAM! All the proof you need.

Its not about believing its about knowing we don't require belief, we Know.

The only way to get to knowing is by the experience of doing.

Echoing what HP Don said

An astrologer does not need any proof of astrology to "believe" in it, but through experience he discovers it's practical use and effectiveness

Same as with Satanism, you need to practice and apply yourself to this most beautiful religion

Satanism is a religion of the mind, you don't "read" about it, you experience it, you experience the truth of Satan

besides, the truth has been made absolutely clear, and those who cannot see it for what it is are deemed sub-human IMO

Sorry for being too harsh but nothing can change the truth, that the lives the average people lead are full of desperation, exhaustion and emptiness

Why lead such a life, when you can gain total, absolute control and freedom over your own life and soul?

I really wonder what those that are without think about the lives they are leading, all I see them doing is trolling around chasing money, is money really their god? pathetic.

Science. What is a good idea to test science? The scientific method? Individual peer-reviews? Testing.

There is your answer. Depending on your abilities, though, it might take a short time or it might take a while for it to work.

Answer this question - of all of the members and practitioners of JoS, are we all idiots who are fantasising about a fantasy franchise, or do we know it works, and wish to share it with others?

Scepticism is good - play Devil's Advocate, test it properly, think about and realise what practitioners mention and talk about. Are they talking nonsense about Final Fantasy or something? As far as you think, do they think it is real; as far as they know, do they know it is real?

AmonRa666 said:
Echoing what HP Don said

An astrologer does not need any proof of astrology to "believe" in it, but through experience he discovers it's practical use and effectiveness

Same as with Satanism, you need to practice and apply yourself to this most beautiful religion

Satanism is a religion of the mind, you don't "read" about it, you experience it, you experience the truth of Satan

besides, the truth has been made absolutely clear, and those who cannot see it for what it is are deemed sub-human IMO

Sorry for being too harsh but nothing can change the truth, that the lives the average people lead are full of desperation, exhaustion and emptiness

Why lead such a life, when you can gain total, absolute control and freedom over your own life and soul?

I really wonder what those that are without think about the lives they are leading, all I see them doing is trolling around chasing money, is money really their god? pathetic.

They have no life on their own. Sad truth is that those who are without are pratical zombies or zombified to an extent. Empowerment brings about that realization and awareness that alot of people are missing. If they had truth and awareness toto take control of themselves as whole, Spiritual Satanism, yoga, Spiritual empowerment would definitely be global

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back