Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

alien programming mind?

warriorsafe

This is super emergency.

I want to know exactly how to treat a mental program aliens grays. unfortunately I lost the password of the old account. Can someone direct me a link to be able to find information? I absolutely need it because I have an alien program in progress and I don't know how to be able to overcome it. Thank you so so so much guys. I'm so freaking scared I swear.. damn!

warriorsafe said:
This is super emergency.

I want to know exactly how to treat a mental program aliens grays. unfortunately I lost the password of the old account. Can someone direct me a link to be able to find information? I absolutely need it because I have an alien program in progress and I don't know how to be able to overcome it. Thank you so so so much guys. I'm so freaking scared I swear.. damn!
You should be able to retrieve your password on these forums via Email like anywhere else if you still have access to that email, if that's what you're asking.

Sounds like you're under enemy attack. Get control of your mind, keep doing an Aura of Protection and void meditation, and if you aren't dedicated to Satan yet, do so immediately so he can send a Guardian demon to stop these. Don't panic only because you're being mentally attacked by an extraterrestrial force. Just take control of your situation and make sure you have Satan behind your back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back