Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anti tracts

swordofastaroth

We should come up with more ways and ideas for our anti tracts im very good with marketing and when i have more time ill share some more 8deas along with suggestions for pdf updates and a physical warfare guide with martial arts pressure points and dim mak tecniques as we should advance each other in all ways of war and defence whose with me hail satan

Now im very busy as most a
Satanist are or should be soooo must of us know the power of cards so print the exposing xianity link under it the jos link on them with the laws of satan on them with his sigil 1st idea ever notice how some wicca books have a tarot deck in them as well small decks by theirselves those who like diy and pinterest can creat a small card holder for biz cards that looks like it belongs with the companies name with like books a million put their logo and put next to wicca books biz cards are amazing for anti tracts tape to a bus seat in books of our enemies in mail boxes like those pesky lds and fakeovah witnesses do but be safe silent and be like sword in the dark lets all as a team and family keep this post going with ideas on the anti tracts a real help would be someone who has more time and good with pdf create a pdf if our clergy approves of self defence spiritual self defence so we can be as the old way of our gods we have to be ready at all times master the mer ka ba and voo va voh

Use the voo vah voh as a 3 point tactical strike instead of hiyaaaa lol or kee eye voo vah voh is a power up for rtrs same in combat I know brigadier major sargatanas well bear with me I got. New phone . Hail Satan!!! but I know things I can't share with y'all yet out of respect for mother Lilith I work closely with our God's been around a long time in the shadows I can say 100 percent Satan is the truth me being alive after all my wars and battles missions and struggles father Satan, mother Lilith, Azazel,and astaroth. Have kept me alive and happy so has jos I love you guys as we are a family I live in shadows I'm a sword in the dark all I can say I'm very busy working for our victory over time give my tips as requested by our God's blessings to do so the more you work for hell the more you get back I testify that Satan is truth I'm very lethal to our enemies as we all play a huge role and our clergy without them I would not have been able to learn as fast when I was younger I read every word of our PDFs and listened to all the mp3s now we have new updates yaaaaaaay lol but I went of point the voo vaa voh is perfect for fighting as is the meeting ka bah master these two things they help with rtrs and physical combat before any missions I go on I do voo vah voh the. Merry ka bah then voo vah voh I'll tell more tips later this works for me but might not for everyone WARNING this gathers alot of energy's well Im done for now HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL LILITH!!!! HAIL ASTAROTH FOR MY SWORD AND Spear are yours !!DUAT!!

I've been dispensing tracts as of late in high-traffic areas, this information will be of immense benefit to me. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back