Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A consequence of Love Working?

RamronDoree

My boyfriend and I were dating for 5 years before he broke up with me: I had cheated on him. I was weak and vulnerable and it was a horrible mistake that I have come to terms with about myself. I have grown in leaps and bounds since then, almost to the point of being a different man (which I may as well be due to the strength, wisdom and guidance of Satan).

I've been doing a love working on him (Gebo with an emerald), but, ever since starting it, I've been meeting resistance. There are happenings that are discouraging me from doing the working - the most prevalent being that he completely ignored me in a public space when I crossed paths with him.

The strange thing is that I feel somewhat undeterred. Somewhere in me, I have the confidence and faith that the workings are doing just that, working, despite what is happening. Of course, I still miss him dearly, and I wonder about what he's doing and who he's with, and I get vivid memories of times where we were incredibly happy together. I try to let those thoughts happen and let them go, mostly because it depresses and discourages me to hold on to them. For the most part, it works.

I'm curious as to if this is all a result of the love working? Is this a clearing away of karma, or is it actual spiritual resistance? Is there a way that I can enhance the love working, or other workings I can do in tandem with Gebo?

Hail Amun
Hail Satan

Influencing change within your life requires a lot of power, but influencing change within someone else’s life requires much more power. Try put more energy into your goal and switch things up, don’t be afraid to experiment.

Gebo is a good rune to use, but try using wunjo as it can mend interpersonal relationships and break down barriers between people.

You could do a 40 day working by vibrating Gebo 54 times and then wunjo 54 times followed by an affirmation.

By adding power to this you can drive your orgasmic energy into him and program him. It sounds like he’s resisting you, so you could also program his aura to not resist the energy of your working.

Also, try get control of your thoughts. Stop worrying about what he’s doing and who he’s with, obsessing over the situation will only break what you’re trying to build. It’s pointless putting energy out there and then hampering it by constantly allowing your thoughts to worry about it. This is like someone who wants money, but is too lazy to get up and go out work for it.

To find out if you're clearing away any karma, you want to look into your astrology to see if you have any Saturn stuff over your Venus, or ruler of the 7th and 5th houses specifically, probably also the 1st house in general. Go on Azazel's astrology and look into this, and make a chart on astrodienst or something. the planetary ruler of a house is the ruler/co-ruler of that house cusp. If the cusp of the 7th house is on cancer (meaning your 1st house is cancers opposite, capricorn) then the ruler of the 7th house of relationships is the moon, so any aspects to the moon factor in to your 7th house relationships as well as the sign the moon is in. If you have a moon-saturn aspect then, there is some karma or misfortune in relationships. It would also mean you had a caring, lunar aspect on your 1st house personality as Saturn would be the ruler of your 1st house and the moon-saturn would work onto your 1st house as well.

I did a love working once on someone and my own hangups were ultimately what got in the way of it ever coming forth, I figured this out with astrology and introspection later on. Its definitely something you want to look into now rather than later. It definitely worked when it did, especially around the later 30 day point but I can't claim the same situation as your case is different, you were already with this person.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

You can also use synastry^ here if you know the persons birthday. Go on here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION.html

and scroll down to "RELATIONSHIPS/SYNASTRY" and look at what all the aspects to each others planets you have. I was unaware of how simple this was, and I hope it saves you some efforts and time. I held off synastry for a while even though I had a feeling towards it and I wasted quite a bit of time on this person who didn't even have any serious attraction/cool jupiter aspects to me.

In regards to runes you could definitely use others but if you've started it really is always best not to change it or yeah just turn around and do a 180 if it saves time in working your energy in the best way possible, that is, if there is a date soon which benefits love workings and would save you wasted efforts (Gebo should be enough on its own tho man). If you would finish your current working before the next best time for a reworked love spell, then just stick with it now and do another improved one on that date if you want.

I highly suggest you look into eachother's synastry, this stuff is Satan's gift to the lovey dovey people lol. It really is always best to move on sometimes, in such a case where you should, let the whole situation motivate you into doing a munka working instead. I've still got to do one of them bad boys, there you are really uplifting yourself- you don't need human relationships when you are so actively close to the Gods.

On Father, may your journey in life be fortunate and blessed, in this affair and others for all eternity.

13th_Wolf said:
To find out if you're clearing away any karma, you want to look into your astrology to see if you have any Saturn stuff over your Venus, or ruler of the 7th and 5th houses specifically, probably also the 1st house in general. Go on Azazel's astrology and look into this, and make a chart on astrodienst or something. the planetary ruler of a house is the ruler/co-ruler of that house cusp. If the cusp of the 7th house is on cancer (meaning your 1st house is cancers opposite, capricorn) then the ruler of the 7th house of relationships is the moon, so any aspects to the moon factor in to your 7th house relationships as well as the sign the moon is in. If you have a moon-saturn aspect then, there is some karma or misfortune in relationships. It would also mean you had a caring, lunar aspect on your 1st house personality as Saturn would be the ruler of your 1st house and the moon-saturn would work onto your 1st house as well.

I did a love working once on someone and my own hangups were ultimately what got in the way of it ever coming forth, I figured this out with astrology and introspection later on. Its definitely something you want to look into now rather than later. It definitely worked when it did, especially around the later 30 day point but I can't claim the same situation as your case is different, you were already with this person.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

You can also use synastry^ here if you know the persons birthday. Go on here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION.html

and scroll down to "RELATIONSHIPS/SYNASTRY" and look at what all the aspects to each others planets you have. I was unaware of how simple this was, and I hope it saves you some efforts and time. I held off synastry for a while even though I had a feeling towards it and I wasted quite a bit of time on this person who didn't even have any serious attraction/cool jupiter aspects to me.

In regards to runes you could definitely use others but if you've started it really is always best not to change it or yeah just turn around and do a 180 if it saves time in working your energy in the best way possible, that is, if there is a date soon which benefits love workings and would save you wasted efforts (Gebo should be enough on its own tho man). If you would finish your current working before the next best time for a reworked love spell, then just stick with it now and do another improved one on that date if you want.

I highly suggest you look into eachother's synastry, this stuff is Satan's gift to the lovey dovey people lol. It really is always best to move on sometimes, in such a case where you should, let the whole situation motivate you into doing a munka working instead. I've still got to do one of them bad boys, there you are really uplifting yourself- you don't need human relationships when you are so actively close to the Gods.

On Father, may your journey in life be fortunate and blessed, in this affair and others for all eternity.

This is incredibly insightful and helpful.

The synastry bore interesting results. There were more positives than negatives, with the negatives usually suggested as being a direct result of the internal conflicts of each individual (i.e. him and I). Most of what came up was evident in reality, though, that there's a lot of love between us. I only wish I had seen this before because it would have saved a lot of difficulty.

I'll definitely look closer at my own chart to identify what could inhibit relationships for me. I have an intriguing chart with a Scorpio stellium, 2 planets in Capricorn and 2 planets in Taurus. I haven't looked in depth intp my houses, so I'll be looking into those links you shared.

Thank you for all the advice. It honestly is appreciated.

May you too be fortunate and blessed.

Dariak said:
Influencing change within your life requires a lot of power, but influencing change within someone else’s life requires much more power. Try put more energy into your goal and switch things up, don’t be afraid to experiment.

Gebo is a good rune to use, but try using wunjo as it can mend interpersonal relationships and break down barriers between people.

You could do a 40 day working by vibrating Gebo 54 times and then wunjo 54 times followed by an affirmation.

By adding power to this you can drive your orgasmic energy into him and program him. It sounds like he’s resisting you, so you could also program his aura to not resist the energy of your working.

Also, try get control of your thoughts. Stop worrying about what he’s doing and who he’s with, obsessing over the situation will only break what you’re trying to build. It’s pointless putting energy out there and then hampering it by constantly allowing your thoughts to worry about it. This is like someone who wants money, but is too lazy to get up and go out work for it.

I was directed by someone more adept than me to program his aura, so I've been doing that, as well as been driving orgasmic energy into him. The Wunjo rune is something I'm definitely incorporating.

The thoughts have faded substantially, especially since coming into contact with my Guardian Demon. I'm more comfortable in my abilities and more certain the magick is working. When the odd thoughts that wander in unannounced, what I try to do is banish them or purge them, affirming to myself that they are not welcome, or are negative influences from malefic sources. They disappear quickly.

Thank you for your assistance and assurance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back