Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I stop working on my third eye and start working on my 6th chakra?

Ignisalas

Ive been doing thuam x40 on my third eye for a while now, I get pressure and stuff in my forehead and the spot where my third eye is. I wanted to know if I should move on to my 6th chakra now and stop doing thaum on my third eye. I haven't seen auras or anything like that, so I don't know if its open, but I think it is, but my astral sight and other things haven't developed that much, so I need to start opening and empowering my 6th chakra to get my astral senses started. I don't want to fill my day up with doing all the chakras every day. Just wanted to know if the chakras stay open after a while of doing the meditations for them, so I can move on to the next.

You should work on both of them. And just working on them won't make stuff happen. You need to do specific meditations to see the results. The way you know your third eye is open is if you see images in trance on will. Go into deep trance. Retain control of your mind and will your third eye to show you something on your wish. Or even some lights or colors. To see auras you need to train by first holding out your hand against a dark background and doing void meditation on it. You'll begin to see the outline of the aura eventually.

Where can I find more information about this meditation?

Always work on your chakras. Chakra work is a daily thing. Its to keep empowering them and to keep them in balance. If you want to work on the next chakra then add it to your daily meditations but keep working on the previous chakras.

Ignisalas said:
Ive been doing thuam x40 on my third eye for a while now, I get pressure and stuff in my forehead and the spot where my third eye is. I wanted to know if I should move on to my 6th chakra now and stop doing thaum on my third eye. I haven't seen auras or anything like that, so I don't know if its open, but I think it is, but my astral sight and other things haven't developed that much, so I need to start opening and empowering my 6th chakra to get my astral senses started. I don't want to fill my day up with doing all the chakras every day. Just wanted to know if the chakras stay open after a while of doing the meditations for them, so I can move on to the next.

It depends on what you mean by "a while". If it's been two straight months of nonstop work on your third eye for example and you still get no visual results (auras, hypongagia, lights, etc), it could be blocked off, of which I would recommend daily sessions of vibrating Munka 9 times into it (and other chakras as they may be blocked as well if your third eye is) and keep doing that until work on your third eye is giving good results.

Once your chakras are fully open they stay open, but you must meditate on them regularly and empower them every day otherwise they will atrophy and become weak and any workings or magics involving them will be likewise and take a long time to get results.

If you plan on unblocking them with Munka you must do it daily every day and do not stop for any reason. Remember not to start it during a Void of Course Moon as well. Keep track of when they occur.

Ignisalas said:

If you're feeling a pressure or a headache where your third eye is then it's open and and you move on to doing the 6th chakra. Have you also meditated on your third eye as stated on the "Opening the Third Eye 666" page? Also you're not gonna be seeing auras/energy yet I don't think until you start working on all of the chakras related to "Clairvoyance"

Abyssal said:
Where can I find more information about this meditation?
The six months spiritual warfare program available in the jos library.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back