Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What can I do?

Larissa666

For the year or more, I am having flashbacks of some place that I cannot remember where is it from? It is becoming annoying, I want to know why is it coming back occasionally, it is so strong and vivid...thing is that I do not know where is it, and when did it happen? It must be something very important.

Could this possibly be a memory from past life emerging? Have you ever done meditations to try discover who and where you were in a past life? Or are you doing something now that may invoke memories from a past life?

I tried past life meditation, I’ve got some snippets, but not this. This never gets revealed when I explicitly want it to. It only comes seemingly when it wants to, and I cannot say at random, because it is not, it comes when my energy is higher, when I am doing RTR or while I am meditating.

Sometimes it comes while I am doing pretty much nothing spiritually, but rarely.

Then I would agree with Ol argedco luciftias. Maybe it's something that may happen in your future. The alternative is that it's somewhere you've visited in a dream or other deeper meditations, possibly even on the spiritual plane. Either way, it seems spiritually significant to you. Maybe do some research to find out where it is and perhaps considering giving it a visit?

Stuff that intrudes and interrupts RTR's and meditation is usually from them

Go into a deep trance, as deep as you can manage to get yourself (astral projection would be great for this too) and preform the past-life meditation, however instead of having the door lead you to a past life, command it to take you to the vision. If you are successful, look around your surroundings and note every detail.

If nothing comes to mind you can actually speak out and ask the surrounding environment why it keeps showing itself to you and see if an answer comes up. This answer can manifest in a variety of different ways so be attentive for even the strangest kind of responses.

Are you able to provide any further detail about this flashback? What does it look like? Is it outside or inside? Is it night or day? Does it have a cold or warm feel to it? Some guardian demons will show a specific vision or image to say that they want to talk to you.

Dahaarkan said:
Stuff that intrudes and interrupts RTR's and meditation is usually from them

This isn't from them, trust me, I am sure.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Go into a deep trance, as deep as you can manage to get yourself (astral projection would be great for this too) and preform the past-life meditation, however instead of having the door lead you to a past life, command it to take you to the vision. If you are successful, look around your surroundings and note every detail.

If nothing comes to mind you can actually speak out and ask the surrounding environment why it keeps showing itself to you and see if an answer comes up. This answer can manifest in a variety of different ways so be attentive for even the strangest kind of responses.

Are you able to provide any further detail about this flashback? What does it look like? Is it outside or inside? Is it night or day? Does it have a cold or warm feel to it? Some guardian demons will show a specific vision or image to say that they want to talk to you.

Thank you, I might try that once again, I hope it works.

How can I describe it, some of the parts are very hazy, but here is what is clear and what I remember, it is inside, not outside. It is inside of, as far as I can tell, large building, with stairways going in two directions, from the middle of this room. The rooms upstairs, are arranged in circular layout, this huge room itself is circular, the ceiling is some kind of dome. The entire look of it is like from the first part of 20th century, I believe...I went online to see interior of the buildings from that period, and it matched their appearance, at least remotely, I couldn't find anything exactly like this one from my memory.

And the rooms were offices, I am pretty sure of that, now what kind of offices, for what, I do not know. I remember myself going from room to room, asking for something, some kind of help with something important, but it is like no one there was able to help me, everyone had some kind of grim look on their faces when I entered their rooms/offices.

I do not believe this is any of The Gods and Goddesses trying to tell me something, this has been happening for such a long time, they would find a way to get through me, they would see that this is inefficient. Whenever they tried to talk with me, they have found the more effective way, not this.

Larissa666 said:
I tried past life meditation, I’ve got some snippets, but not this. This never gets revealed when I explicitly want it to. It only comes seemingly when it wants to, and I cannot say at random, because it is not, it comes when my energy is higher, when I am doing RTR or while I am meditating.

Sometimes it comes while I am doing pretty much nothing spiritually, but rarely.
Just like Ol argedco luciftias said it can be something that will happen in the future !

Νίκος said:
Larissa666 said:

Just like Ol argedco luciftias said it can be something that will happen in the future !

Not a chance. There wasn't even a computer in any of these rooms, and generally, nothing looked like being of this age, let alone the future.

It's probably from a past life. I will give an example A couple of times I saw something so real like I was there. It fits with something I said as a really young kid. I think at one point I was on a train heading to America in a past life for example (from what country I dont know). From the style I would guess it was 40s or 50s. As I said that suddenly as a kid like around 4 asking about where the train was going. In my vision I was in a train station with a person who I believe I was in a relationship with at the time going into a restaurant there with a guy in a suit discussing something important. Go with it and get into a trance and find out about it. I haven't delved that deeply into this yet.

I sometimes get flashes like this when I am about to fall asleep. I am not sure what any of this means. It sounds similar none of the stuff in the vision looked modern.

This stuff happens. Whatever you do dont let it distract from who you are today or your meditations or whatever but look into it.

I would though love to know who I was in the past and say I was that person but nothing I have pulled back tells me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back