Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NECRONOMICON med. one question

i apologize in advance if this has already been answered on another topic, im trying my best to keep up with the posts... if it has been just tell me and its good! :D

so it is written that you should definitely follow the order of opening the chakras and not start doing for example third eye and then jump to the crown (for example) but i want to ask why and how bad would it be if one jumps from chakra to chakra? im asking this because in the 2019 calendar the necronomicon meditations are listed and i kinda see it as wasted oportunity if im not using all those dates, i even checked it out, if i start following the order i could work on all the chakras all the time given the time and on the crown only for like 2-3 days in december and thats it... soo yeah this is bugging me a bit and if you tell me to do it in the given order without complicating too much then i will and this is settled... BUUUTT what would happen if i jump from chakra to chakra? is there a danger of the imbalance or what is it? im just trying to understand it thats all :D

kisses and hails to all of you :D

If it is powerful enough, doing the wrong order could be bad. If a chakra is overloaded with energy, but it is blocked because another one is in the way that you didn't do yet. I think each one of these builds on the one before it to make the whole thing stronger each time you do the next one, so doing the wrong order might mess that up too. I think if you do the crown, it opens the flow and fills up all the other chakras so they all need to be ready for this first. So I think it's important to do the right order.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If it is powerful enough, doing the wrong order could be bad. If a chakra is overloaded with energy, but it is blocked because another one is in the way that you didn't do yet. I think each one of these builds on the one before it to make the whole thing stronger each time you do the next one, so doing the wrong order might mess that up too. I think if you do the crown, it opens the flow and fills up all the other chakras so they all need to be ready for this first. So I think it's important to do the right order.

i thank you very much for your thoughts. this does make sense. alrighty then, nothing can work without a proper order, right? :D :D :D order it is ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back