Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are cetaceans intelligent?

Larissa666

Just read this, this is crazy, to me, this implies that they are really advanced life forms, very different from other animals.

Absolutely unbelievable. I had always feelings that they are something different, even when I was a kid, they were most unique of animals to me.

Yes they are the most intelligent lifeforms in the sea,most especially dolphins,I think its because they are mammals and have a more advanced brain than other sea lifeforms,dolphins are said to use 100 percent of their brain so yeah they are very intelligent.They are also sacred animals too and are known in some places to be incarnations of the gods.

They're definetly one of the most interesting animals out there. They tend to be very curious of us as well. Dolphins tend to be like dogs or cats in how even wild ones have been recorded to interact with humans to just play or try to get our attention to help them. As shown in your link. Some have shown themselves to go out of their way to protect humans from predators

https://people.com/pets/whale-protects-human-from-shark-video/

Can't wait to learn more about intelligent animals like these thru Spiritual scientific study in the future.

Larissa, if you study (numismatics) ancient Pagan / Hellenistic coins...you will see the frequent use of the Dolphin image on coins etc

They are indeed fascinating animals

Happy New Year!!

Guess I have a dolphin necklace for a good reason xD

Dolphins are indeed amazing creatures and other cetaceans included :)

I just hope they don't suddenly fly off into space singing about fish.

There is also the octopus, they have been documented having very strong observational learning abilities, and both short and long term memory. Plus they have a conscious camouflage skill by changing the colour and even sometimes the texture of their skin. Very strange beings, they are not even vertebrates which makes them extremely far removed from us even according to mainstream science.

My favourite aquatic animal is the Orca (killer whale) which is classified as a type of dolphin. Definitely one of the most intelligent animals.

I can confirm that dolphins are not vicious.

Last year, just over six months ago I had a holiday to South Africa.

I swam far out into the sea at Ansteys Beach, the Bluff in Durban.

And a great big shoal of wild dolphins came and swam around and right next to me.

The people on the sea shore were freaking out and it was scary for me. These are wild dolphins and you don't know what they might do.

But they hung about for quite a while and then left out to see.

So luckily dolphins are human friendly and leave a person be if you happen to meet them out in the sea.

Very nice animals and appreciated much that they are not vicious.

See I knew I could now say that I've swam with dolphins and it's an amazing experience. Although I wouldn't purposefully go out into the sea if I knew a shoal of dolphins were in the vicinity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back