Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Brexit

The Alchemist7 [JG]

According to some news I've read recently, there are attempts to keep UK in the EU and basically to "cancel" the Brexit.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/daily-express-uk-news/~3/RNTw9Fg1Asg/Brexit-News-Henry-Smith-UK-EU-withdrawal-no-deal-democracy-Theresa-May-Brussels-latest

There are any chances for this to happen? And why everything about brexit is so unclear and confusing? Why nonoby knows what will happen after UK leaves EU?

Brexit is Brexit.

Brexit is a plan where we take back control of our borders, leave the EU single market and return to governing ourselves.

There is a saying that "Bullshit Baffles Brains." And there is so much confusion, spin and fear mongering getting thrown into the mix because of the jooish politicians.

It's crystal clear to see once you are joo aware.

Of course they tell the people what they want to hear and then they continue to do what the joos had planned all along.

The Brexiteers can see that the Globalists are not honouring what the people voted for.

In business they say you don't keep asking what if? You do it, and take the action. If a person is a winner they commit. They burn their bridges and work out how to solve the problems that come up as they arise.

Brexit was supposed to be a straight forward thing and the UK would save on sending huge amounts of money to the EU.

With the money saved on EU membership the UK is supposed to invest in building itself up. But of course the Jooish globalists want their Euro State and are trying to spin the situation and keep the UK in the EU.

The people aren't seeing it's all joos running the scheme. And that's why there's so much fear mongering and confusion being spouted about.

Lots of people can see they're using spin, confusion and fear mongering to manipulate the people into not getting what they voted for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back